[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of the Mafia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: images (50).jpg (24 KB, 386x381) Image search: [Google]
images (50).jpg
24 KB, 386x381
>>
Degenerate like all crime.
>>
>>68084956
some bizarre mix of fedora, niggotry, and legitimacy. probably should stay in their respective countries of origin
>>
>>68084956
bunch of nonwhite illiterates who got rich by putting a gun to people's heads and telling them to pay up or else

funny thing is the second people started standing up to the mafia they withered away and died

lmao dago faggots
>>
>>68085075
/thread
>>
>>68085075
Crime is not inherently degenerate.

Do not let society define your morality.
>>
Morons who only look smart because you have movies like "The Godfather" romanticizing them.

Most mobsters...

... drop out of school in 6th-8th grade
... can barely read
... life of crime since they were in elementary school.

Mafia are punks.
>>
>>68084956
no such ting... now move along or I breaka you legs.capice?
>>
>>68084956
Vegemite is a real food.
>>
>>68085148
>probably should stay in their respective countries of origin
b-but jews were expelled from every country they've ever lived in
>>
My grandpa was a bootlegger for a Jew gang out of Detroit. He couldn't be in the gang himself though since he wasn't a Jew so he just did "odd jobs" for them.
>>
They don't exist and never have.
>>
>>68085638

If it was the purple gang, he should consider himself lucky, considering how they wound up.
>>
Apparently AL Capone had a genius level intellect and could have excelled in legitimate business if he had wanted to
>>
Taking down the Mafia only led to niggers and spics filling the power gap, which is even worse.

The Mafia is bad, but at least their culture retained some family values and didn't glorify acting like uncivilized animal, to an extent.
>>
File: 1452530296272.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1452530296272.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>68085576
>>68085518
Fucking lol. This place is funnier than reddit
>>
>>68084956
He's the reason we have dates on milk, thanks al
>>
>>68085832
It was the purple gang.
>>
>>68085887

Capone's IQ has been estimated at 95. Not even close to genius level.
>>
>>68084956
Jewish puppets.
>>
>>68086213
Several biographers claim that Marlon Brando had an IQ of 90, yet he was a genius actor
>>
File: littleface.jpg (17 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
littleface.jpg
17 KB, 540x360
>>68085576
>>
>>68085968
ur gif makes me willy stiff
>>
File: 1441237933996.jpg (125 KB, 923x539) Image search: [Google]
1441237933996.jpg
125 KB, 923x539
wiggers
>>
File: WP_20160320_01_08_22_Pro.jpg (546 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160320_01_08_22_Pro.jpg
546 KB, 1600x900
>>68085832
I bought this book hoping it'd mention more about the purple gang bootleggers but not much info on it.

Also
>Bernstein
>>
>>68085508
As a person who is half italian i think its fucking stupid and my grandfather wouldnt even let my dad and uncles watch "The Godfather" because he hated it
>>
>>68086367

It doesn't surprise me. One of the local TV stations ran an old Dick Cavett interview with him. He sounded like a moron.

It's easy to think of our favorite actors/actresses as being smart. We forget that they are simply saying the words that someone else wrote.
>>
>>68085075
We need crime to balance justice in this world. Nigger-tier crime is fucking degenrate, unlike Capone who was a master at his work
>>
What are they up to nowadays? Even the KKK are still relevant
>>
File: Five_Families.jpg (53 KB, 510x680) Image search: [Google]
Five_Families.jpg
53 KB, 510x680
>>68086582

I haven't read the book, but I have to assume it was mostly about Tony Jac, Tony Pro, and Vito Jack.

(I live in the Detroit area, so I grew up hearing about the local mob).

It doesn't cover the purple gang, but if you want a really good book about the history of the new york mob, check out "Five Families" by Selwyn Raab
>>
>>68086701
not exisiting

niggers proved to be better criminals and italians have essentially fully integrated into society
what caused all those ethnic gangs was poverty and living in ethnic ghettos, much as the blacks do today
>>
>>68086969
Cool. I just started reading "I Heard You Paint Houses''. True Crime is the only genre of books I enjoy. I'll have to pick that up. I lived near Detroit a few years ago and my family is all from that area which explains my great grandpa doing work for the Purple Gang. Mostly west, metro detroit area.
>>
File: A_Cast_Of_Killers.jpg (890 KB, 1270x1880) Image search: [Google]
A_Cast_Of_Killers.jpg
890 KB, 1270x1880
>>68087253

If you like true crime (and you can actually find a copy), check out the book "A Cast of Killers" by Sidney Kirkpatrick.

It's the true story of the notorious murder of William Desmond Taylor, a famous director during the silent film era.

If you don't know the story, here's the setup...

> cops get a call that big-named director William Desmond Taylor is dead in his home.

> the arrive, and he's laid out on the floor of his living room, in a suit, arms crossed, looking peaceful.

> as the cops walk in, they also notice a huge-named actress burning papers in the fire place, an employee of the studio walking out with boxes of stuff, and the home packed with people searching, grabbing stuff, etc.

> Oh, says a guy who identifies himself as a doctor; he died of an acute stomach ulcer; he says as he walks out the door.

> Oh yes, says the actress, he had me buy him medicine, she says as she walks out the door.

> everyone gone by now, the police then start to move the body off to the morgue.

> and just as they pick up the body, they find the bullet hole in the back.
>>
>>68084956
filthy underclass using extorcion and thuggery to rob the average person

encourages drugs, gambling use and prostitution

subverts law enforcement and polliticians

the mafia holds back all of society
>>
>>68087932
Holy shit. Real crime stories are stranger than fiction. Surprised I've never heard of this. I'll definitely pick this up.
>>
File: nosekike.jpg (24 KB, 384x273) Image search: [Google]
nosekike.jpg
24 KB, 384x273
Mostly kikes posing as italians ,
Bugsy siegel and Shlomo Capone
>>
>>68085318
(Fedora)
>>
>>68089965
oh well, he is kind of right

law defines what is helpful to society and what is expected, now what is moral

if our laws were moral laws, we would be living in a caliphate of some kind
>>
>>68086701
They're still around, they just stay under the radar and are concentrated into certain areas. They're still prominent in Chicago and New York, but they keep their shit on the downlow and let all the dumb nig and spic gangs take the spotlight. The mafia families are the only real "organized" crime left in the US.
>>
>>68085932
wog detected.
>>
>>68085638
My grandpa was a driver for a mob boss in Pennslyvania
>>
>>68085932
the failure of law enforcement to close the gap made by removing organized crime is not a reason for allowing organized crime to operate

one is not the alternative of the other
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.