[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If I control a nation's wealth, I care not who makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
"If I control a nation's wealth, I care not who makes it's laws."
>>
>>68084939

http://mythfolklore.net/aesopica/milowinter/39.htm
>>
>>68084939
The video pic is from was pretty good.
>>
File: cengold.jpg (82 KB, 475x328) Image search: [Google]
cengold.jpg
82 KB, 475x328
>hurr hurr le evil banker conspiracy
The central bank has bailed out our country countless times straight from the pocket of generous wealthy men.
We owe them praise not scorn.
Stop being stupid.
>>
>>68086185
We wouldn't need the fucking bail outs if they weren't hoarding all of it.
>>
>>68086185
You mean straight from inflation, which is straight from everyone.

The state should always control the central bank.
>>
>>68086575
Banking and handling economies is fucking complicated and difficult.
You wouldn't tell a mechanic how to fix a car.
Don't tell them how to do what they do.
Most people here don't even know the very basics and yet they feel qualified to criticize.
>>
>>68086710
You mean the country?
And the US Federal bank is controlled by congress which is controlled by the people.
Congress does have the power to remove the Federal bank if that is what the people wanted.
>>
>>68086185

this >>68086575

they use seigniorage to line their own pockets instead of it being used to pay for great national projects
>>
>>68085859
wut
>>
>>68086185
>What is inflation

Retards, everyone.
>>
babbies first conspiracy theory
>>
>>68086575
Go vote Sanders then if you believe in wealth redistribution. This board sucks the elites cock like nothing else.
>>
>>68086883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
>>
File: 1457172959392.jpg (38 KB, 517x393) Image search: [Google]
1457172959392.jpg
38 KB, 517x393
>>68087190
You're just salty because you know you're guilty of harboring the direct descendants of satan himself
>>
>>68087244
I don't have a problem with them earning that wealth.

My problem is them literally hoarding it to the point it collapses the country.

They literally spend it on nothing. Not in any meaningful way nor amount, anyways.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.