[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Murdoch Murdoch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
What does /pol/ think of Murdoch Murdoch?
>>
That last video was a little cucked. Still batting .900 though, so they're good by my measure.
>>
>>68084787
Went full cuckservative in his latest video. Done with him.
>>
>>68084787
I haven't watched his last two videos but he has made 4-5 of the best new right videos in history. He has some literal masterpieces.
>>
>>68084903
What was wrong with it? I thought it was pretty good.
>>
File: 1458364648085.png (396 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1458364648085.png
396 KB, 500x700
Is that his girlfriend doing the female voices?
>>
>>68085628
I want to lick her feet.
>>
I've seen lots of counter-signaling and harsh denouncement of Murdoch Murdoch since his last video went up (which was a sort of light-hearted call to alt-right unity and warning against extremism).

And even though throwing someone like William L. Pierce under the bus rubbed me the wrong way, I won't pick nits anymore if someone is on our team.

We have a guy who is making funny videos that spread the message and draw people toward our side. I know that right-wing movements are not like left-wing movements, it's a lot like herding cats and consensus is difficult... but before shitting on someone, consider the following question...

"Does this person oppose multiculturalism and degenerate POZ in western nations?"

If the answer is yes, then we should cease attacking them. We can argue the finer points later. There are real enemies to fight first.

I am subscribed to Murdoch Murdoch, and I'll keep supporting him until our side wins. Simple as that. This doesn't mean we all have to think the same or agree on every issue, but we should save our venom for the horde who opposes all of us.
>>
>>68084787

Ultra based, last video included
>>
>>68084787
I love his videos! My favorite was episode was Take back the night.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-01-13-31.png (498 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-01-13-31.png
498 KB, 1280x720
>>68084787
I couldn't contain my lols at this
>>
>>68084787
I think he's fantastic.
A lot of good /pol/ users on Jewtube. The dude behind With Open Gates is another. That went viral.
>>
File: 1440637631291.jpg (62 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1440637631291.jpg
62 KB, 500x678
>>68084787
>THEY KILLED AN ALREADY DEAD GUY
>IM UN SUBBED
pretty gr8 tbqh familia
>>
>>68084787
Great, but I think people took his last video too seriously
>>
>>68085065
I just watched that video from the 10th, make sure to read his edit, he kinds of explains his reasoning.

Gassing William pierce is still very close to a bridge too far Murdoch and I am quite a fan.

Still a very funny high quality video..
>>
>>68085628
this

I seriously want to know who that woman is and if I can wife a red pilled chick
>>
>>68086206
>POZ
I keep hearing this, what does it mean?
>>
>>68087378
poz my neg ass?
>>
By the way Murdoch, why don't you get on TRS? I would like to here then interview you.

Also you aren't nearly as cucked as that alt right song guy. You're still very based, but I get the feeling you think Anders Breivik was wrong.
>>
>>68087378
It's to get AIDS.
>>
I like Murdoch Murdoch but as some other anons said throwing ol' Will under the bus is unfair to his memory, he was never an
>it's duh kikes behind everything bad!!11!111!!!!1
I still found his character's portrayal hilarious. I think it was a little dumb to target Pierce though, they shot themselves in the foot. They should have done someone else who's a lot more like the character's portrayal and doesn't have as much admiration from their fanbase
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.