[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else noticing an alarmingly large amount of leftist /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
Anyone else noticing an alarmingly large amount of leftist / reddit-tier opinions on /pol/ lately?

Whether it's anti-Trump, anti-Christian, anti-NS, anti-business as usual?

Not that these things are without flaw, but these aren't even legitimate criticisms, just hardcore reddit-tier "I've never read a thing about politics just what Miley Cyrus tells me"-tier bullshit?
>>
They don't seem to last long.

But yeah.
>>
>>68084515

what do you expect, it's 4chan /pol/? the moment you let shit slip in your mind from a fun shitposting environment with people who mostly share your views, to a board where shit is taken 100% seriously and people who post about other things must be either a) enemies or b) shills.. then you have autism

i've volunteered for trump in Nashville & your post makes me want to pretend to be an antifa with a proxy
>>
Just post gore and the threads get derailed instantly
>>
This, I see people saying homosexuality is okay all the time now. Never used to be like that at all.
>>
Yeah but they're inevitably BTFO by facts.
Redditors are raiding us to make us vote Bernie. kek
>>
we embrace diversity here at /pol/...it's our strength
>>
the redpill factory of /pol/ is running at peak efficiency boys, be not afraid of the noise
>>
>>68084515
its just shills. blatant obvious shills that will never be able to undermine /pol/
>>
>>68084515
someone posted a thread about legalizing weed and almost everyone in that thread agreed that the US should legalize it for recreational use.

Reddit's made me hate Bernie more then i did in the first place.
>>
Yes. It's a concerted reddit effort to derail /pol/ and turn it into another SJW enclave. I'm sure other sites communities are in on it too, like tumblr. Don't let it bother you, they're just trying to stump Trump.
>>
>>68085416
Yeah of fucking course people would agree because this board is largely libertarian, you bootlicking, cocksucking, government lickspittle.
>>
>>68085416

> implying it shouldn't

You like the government telling you what you can and can't do with your own body m8?
>>
>>68085497

i blame goobergate for this EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY mentality
>>
>>68084515

They'll Bern out soon
>>
File: tonisl.gif (3 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tonisl.gif
3 MB, 500x282
>>68085787
Shoo degenerates, shoo
>>
File: Ana Satsujin.png (164 KB, 667x547) Image search: [Google]
Ana Satsujin.png
164 KB, 667x547
>>68085416
It should be though.
Im still think hitler dd nothing wrong.
>think of the miliions of hamburger sales, senpai.
>>
File: 1458211757012.png (288 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
1458211757012.png
288 KB, 884x903
>>68084515
I heard reddit is trying to raid us with Bernie-fags. They leave extra butthurt when they realize they have no facts so it's all good.
>>
Anti-Christian is anti-/pol/?

I figured /pol/ would be anti-christian. Christianity is a work of the Jew, and it destroyed Europe. Plus the Pope is pro-refugee and shit. Christianity seems bluepilled as fuck
>>
I'd vote for Bernie if I was in the USA. However, I don't really have a horse in the race.

Personally I like to post on /pol/ because I hate SJW's and I know that /pol/ is always ready to call them on their shit.
>>
>>68084515
anyone on /pol/ noticed that Trump is an establishment candidate who Debbie Dooley supports, who worked for Freedomworks, which was funded by the Koch brothers?

fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1456395952420.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1456395952420.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
>>68084515

>implying /pol/ was ever a monolithic, single minded entity

thanks for your observation faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 2048x1322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 2048x1322
>at friends house having some beers
>friend of friend shows up
>talks about reddit and how they're raiding pro trump areas of the Internet
>guy is almost dead ringer for AIDS Skrillex
>friend of friend leaves
>clink our beers together and proclaim

here's to queers
>>
It's just shills. Ignore them as usual.
>>
File: 1448555823177.jpg (766 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448555823177.jpg
766 KB, 1920x1200
>>68087129
Iktf
>be with roomate of 10 year
>he led me to 4chan almost a decade ago
>burnfags at party
>listem to them get hurt about trump
>wait an hold in the smile because seattle
>when they leave, take a few shots in hornor of the god emperor
was a good day.
>>
>>68087016
The trash man needs a leaf blower desu, one trash can won't do much.
>>
>>68084515
The reddicvcks have invaded, they're buttblasted that their closet commie candidate has lost the demicvck nomination and hill the shill will win. Trump is win, by delegates, the republicorp nomination. He will win against hill the shill because the berniecvcks have become politically apathetic. This is the depression stage of grief, right before they accept that they got hoodwinked by a commie for the little $$$ they had. They won't be shitposting for long, don't worry about it.
>>
>>68088094
Now that I think about it, the more they invade and shitpost, the more Trump wins.. maybe they get redpilled and vote for him as well. Who knows?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.