[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greenville police officer killed; suspect shot, killed himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: BlackLivesMatter.jpg (63 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesMatter.jpg
63 KB, 876x493
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2016/03/18/greenville-police-investigating-officer-involved-shooting/81970702/

>Officer Allen Jacobs died in a hail of gunfire Friday afternoon while chasing a “confirmed and self-described gang member” who then turned the gun on himself, Greenville Police Chief Ken Miller said.

>Addressing the media several hours later at City Hall in downtown Greenville, Miller said Jacobs’ gun was still holstered when he was shot by the suspect, 17-year-old Deontea Perry Mackey, about 12:30 p.m. behind a house in the Nicholtown community.

>“He was a good child. He was really kind of quiet. He was a quiet kid. But they always bothered him, the police, and say he was in a gang,” Lowden said.

I guess police lives don't matter anymore...
>>
GUNS IS RASIS
HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE JUST TRY TO HELP THAT POLEECE MAN AN DU GUN SHOOT HIM.
>>
where's the outrage?
>>
>>68084563
Democrats and Liberals don't care about the police anymore in America.
>>
>>68084196
RIP, Officer Jacobs.

I'm sorry that Dindu dindu nuffin'd you.

;_;7 Thanks for your service.
>>
>HE A GOOD BOY, DINDU NUFFIN. DEY RAYSIS COPS ALWAYS AFFA HIM. HE AIN'T IN NO GANG
Just shot a cop up, but yeah, he a good boy.

Fucking scum
>>
>HE A GUD BOY

like clockwork
>>
>>68084196

another needless black death, when will the slaughter end? #BlackLivesMatter
>>
Condolences to the officers family. Fuck niggers. Your loss is felt in Salinas California.
Kill all niggers.
>>
>>68084196

>be black
>be a good kid
>be a potential college student
>be getting my life on track (even though it was never off track)
>be gentle giant
>be quiet kid
>wake up one day and decide to kill a cop and suicide myself

I don't know which is worse: niggers who act like niggers and chimp out or the fake story they try to sell of good people who magically go rogue one day out of the blue.
>>
>>68084973
>>
>>68084196
Holy fuck!
I just went on Twitter and nig nogs are actually defending the Dindu
>>
>Miller said Jacobs’ gun was still holstered when he was shot
>Jacobs and his partner were on patrol when they spotted Mackey on Rebecca Street and pulled over for a field interview, Miller said. The police chief said they weren’t trying to serve a warrant as he had earlier stated.
>Miller said Mackey was listed as a gang member in a national police database, though he would not identify the gang.

Poorly trained/unfit-for-duty cop dies on duty conducting an illegal search.

That's why the media doesn't care. Not because of race.
>>
>>68085410
Screenshot please.
>>
>>68085410
you sound surprised.
>>
>>68085410
>>68085551
>>
File: 1438225984795.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1438225984795.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>>68084196
HE DINDU NUFFIN, He wad gettin his life back on track!
>>
Pics never coming.
>>
Fuck that faggot cop.

>Miller said Mackey was listed as a gang member in a national police database

National police database? LOL welcome to police state America.

What other "national police databases" are there? Are any of us on them?
>>
>>68084196
the season of bullshit is coming to an end. RIP Officer Jacobs
>>
>>68085224
>>>68084196 (OP)
>Salinas
>Kill all niggers
we get it Jose, you want the welfare for yourself
>>
>>68084196
The cop should have known to shoot first.
>>
>>68085410
the Democrat party has ruined the negro :( they will eat from Massa' Hillary's hand like deer nibbling corn. I mean, look at what they did to Bernie Cuckin Sanders. He ate their shit onstage and they still didn't vote for him.
>>
>>68086901
It's called NCIC. It's been around since the 70's. Not breaking news
>>
>>68086901
are you fucking retarded? this is the fucking wild old west or some shit you retard. the national crime database keeps track of warrants from state to state. it's how if you have warrants in florida and you get pulled over in washington, you wind up in jail and sent back to florida. we are, afterall, a confederation of co-operating states.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.