[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democracy Spring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (170 KB, 599x451) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170 KB, 599x451
Don't see many people taking this too seriously, but I'd like to have a full discussion about this supposive protest march.

Apparently Soros and co are organizing this big March to take place from Philidelphia to D.C. Starting on April 2 where they "take back democracy and fairness in the voting process" but in all honesty the goal is to scream fuck trump and also that black lives matter.

Now I'm looking at the democracy spring website, and it claims "if no action is taken we will need to be arrested by the thousands" yet elsewhere on the site it claims they will have a minimum of 50 marchers at all times.

So is this going to be a thing or no? For wanting to have the "biggest protest movement in the past 100 years" having 50 marchers at any given time is pretty laughable.
>>
>>68082641
This is relevant to me. I love muh east coast US.

I think its being planned out but few will show up, most of us know better I hope. We're better at not playing into the medias palms no matter what side we're on on the east coast.
>>
thats way to ambitious for people.
>>
It doesn't look like it's going to be widely participated in. What's their goal anyway? Sit around on the capitol lawn till they get bored?
>>
>>68083324
March from philly to dc over 10 days, and then sit around the Capitol being obnoxious for about a week after that.
>>
>>68083445
but hardly anyone is going to do this
>>
>>68083445
Who the fuck has the time to sit around on the capitol's lawn all day for a week? They wouldn't be disrupting anything, no one is there on week days besides people actually going to work.
>>
>>68083494
According to super reliable Alex jones, there are over 100 organizations pledged to attend
>>
>>68082641
>get a job and work for ten days
vs
>walk and piss people off for ten days
>>
File: BLOOD.jpg (60 KB, 391x183) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD.jpg
60 KB, 391x183
>>68082641
>>
>>68083628
well fuck them
I wont watch the media when it happens. Life should carry on like normal for me at least.
Those bastards can make asses of them selves.
Like I said for the east coast I think is better at disobeying the media.
No matter what side they are on they will make asses of themselves and the reporters.
>>
>Soros
anything soros is about destabilization, not democracy.

trump, blm, immigration all a distraction from reality for protesters and just tools for people like him.

>guys the economy is so great, unemployment so low what are you doing out protesting?
t.Obama, historical failure propped up by the media, that's owned by the "special interests" that really run the show from campaigns to regulations and don't care about you at all

>So is this going to be a thing or no?
do you think you could find 50 or so people to walk for $12 an hour?
>>
>WE GON' WALK REALLY FAR, THATLL FRIGGIN SHOW TRUMP, YEA!!!!

They get fucking stupider every day
>>
>>68083614
>Who the fuck has the time to sit around on the capitol's lawn all day for a week?
The perpetually unemployed.
>>
>>68084090
I await the day I get the ultimate redpill, When someone actually offers me payment to spew their beliefs
>>
I hope to god they do it and block a shit ton of traffic while doing so.

Nothing will help Trump more
>>
How much does participating pay? I could use the money honestly, times be tough.
>>
>implying any of them will make it out of Philadelphia alive
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.