[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you wanna explain how the tv show to catch a predator isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
you wanna explain how the tv show to catch a predator isn't entrainment?
>>
Because entraptment requires coercion and something like they wouldn't have done it if you didn't give them opportunity and capacity.

Having a pedophile contact you and request to meet up for sex is different than any undercover cop putting a gun in your hand and repeatedly pressuring you to rob someone.
>>
>>68080797
are you trying to sound smart. what does entrainment mean. i googled the definition and its not matching up
>>
Because the children they're imitating aren't legally capable of consent even if they are consenting in reality. Same way bait car isn't entrapment, it's not reasonable to assume people will steal cars. I disagree with how harshly pedophiles are repudiated, but it's a result of parents feeling protective of their children, really.
>>
>>68081039
its sort of in a grey area. considering the officers bait the men into thinking the "girl" wants it. they coax them into it.
>>
File: sage.gif.png (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
sage.gif.png
4 KB, 290x174
>>68080797
this is bait you fucking morons
>>
What iis this 2007?

>>68081329
Why do newfags say bait so much
>>
>>68081225
> aren't legally capable of consent even if they are consenting in reality
ok using legality to make you argument is retarded. not that i disagree with what you are saying.
>>
>>68080797
i think it's pretty entertaining.

i think that's what you were trying to type
>>
>>68081274
not a grey area at all, they aren't baiting the men. the men are seeking these young girls out of their own volition, the show just provides the target instead of the predator nabbing some other girl. like how bait cars aren't entrapment - leaving it with the door open and the key in the ignition attracts those that are already criminals, it doesn't make them into own against their will

daily reminder you pedophile defenders should be executed along with them
>>
>>68080797
>entrainment
Is that a combination of entertainment and entrapment?
>>
>>68081462
You asked how it isn't entrapment. Legality is a key component of entrapment. Since they're not being talked into it by the "kid", it's not entrapment.
>>
>>68081588
>you pedophile defenders

m8 are you just shitposting or that retarded. im not defending pedophiles my post didnt even imply that.
>>
>it's an "I have no idea what entrapment is" episode
>>
>>68080797
If they didn't wanna fuck kids, they wouldn't go to the house.
>>
>>68080797
best one is the kike dentist that killed himself after being asked to please have a seat.
>>
>>68080797
it is for now same as blackface cartoons and that gay bashing show back then but 20 years from now it will be considered bigoted
>>
Entrapment used to be illegal.
>>
>>68080797
TCAP is the modern day equivalent of the Colosseum in my book

No blood is spilled but it is basicly a public execution, and the best part is the dumb fuck knocks on the front door and sits down.

The sad thing is most of the people who get grabbed are the dumb pedos and the crafty ones can avoid the bait channels

I totally do not support the instances where they chase the guy down if he doesn't even enter the house, that's kinda sleezy.
>>
>>68082002
sauce?
>>
>>68082002
my fav will always be the guy that brought a sixer of beer and just dropped his pants straight off. lol.

can't find the ep on youtube.
>>
>>68082180
The network never released the episode because his kike family threatened to sue if they aired it. I would love to see it, though.
>>
>>68081810
i didnt ask im not OP. i was just making a comment on your post.

but by the definiton of entrapment. and from what ive seen from the show thats what they do.
definition:
entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit

pretty accurate from the few episodes ive seen. not that i care about catching pedos but entrapment is a shit thing for law enforcement to do. regardless of the criminal.
>>
>>68082435
Found it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt

They actually went to his house instead of luring him to a bait house.
>>
>>68082002
>>68082435
You're fucking retarded. The "kike dentist" never killed himself. The only casualty directly related to the show was the ADA from the Murphy, TX episode. He shot himself off-camera. The "kike dentist" was sentenced to prison and as far as I know is still there.

>>68082436
In almost every single episode of TCAP they address exactly why, what they do, is NOT entrapment: The predators make the first contact, and whether it's law enforcement or a real young teen in the conversation, the bottom line is the predators break the law of their own volition when they leave their house with the intent to have relations with a minor. Hope that helps retard
>>
>>68080797
It was a degenerate joining of the police-force with shits-and-giggles entertainment, that involved entrapment and pseudomorality.

The producers of the show should have been arrested.
>>
>>68083113
>The producers of the show should have been arrested.
What law did they break?
>>
>>68082717
>The predators make the first contact

that doesn't mean they aren't the ones baiting them to do so. they pretend to be slutty kids in chat rooms and see who replies.

>he bottom line is the predators break the law of their own volition when they leave their house with the intent to have relations with a minor

which as they say even in the show is after law enforcement talks to them over messaging and phone calls for a few weeks.

im not defending pedo faggots but pointing out shithead law enforcement tactics. defending entrapment is some messed up shit.
>>
Find me a child that would actually chat with a dude and invite him over. It never happens. These guys are fucking idiots and deserve it.
>>
>>68080797

They should have just set up a shotgun at the door so when the pedo opened it he got shot in the crotch.

Luckily all these worthless fucks got sent to big boy jail were they got raped, beaten, and hopefully killed by inmates who, although they are fucking criminals, have at least a basic moral code.
>>
>>68083214
Constitutional laws, dumbass.
>>
>>68083497
>they pretend to be slutty kids in chat rooms and see who replies.
Perverted Justice just made underage profiles and joined chat rooms, they didn't ever make the first contact.

>which as they say even in the show is after law enforcement talks to them over messaging and phone calls for a few weeks.
>Law enforcement forces them to get into their car

>shithead law enforcement tactics
>Muh feelings

>defending entrapment is some messed up shit.
>entrapment
You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>68083684
"Muh feelings" isn't a constitutional anything you colossal faggot.
>>
Check out Hansen vs predator. Mr.Hansen is back giving pedos heart attacks. It's going to air soon.
>>
>>68080797
it isn't entrapment, it's literally nothing

two adults consensually roleplaying is NOT a crime and NO ONE has been convicted because of this show. literally 100% plea deals by scared pedo NEETs
>>
>>68083764

I wonder though. How does he know those pedos aren't packing heat? If their lives are destroyed and have a gun on them it might get pretty hairy for him.
>>
Entrainment may refer to:

Air entrainment, the intentional creation of tiny air bubbles in concrete
Brainwave entrainment, the practice of entraining one's brainwaves to a desired frequency
Entrainment (biomusicology), the synchronization of organisms to an external rhythm
Entrainment (chronobiology), the alignment of a circadian system's period and phase to the period and phase of an external rhythm
Entrainment (engineering), the entrapment of one substance by another substance
Entrainment (hydrodynamics), the movement of one fluid by another
Entrainment (meteorology), a phenomenon of the atmosphere
Entrainment (physical geography), the process by which surface sediment is incorporated into a fluid flow
Entrainment (physics), the process whereby two interacting oscillating systems assume the same period
Lexical entrainment, the process in conversational linguistics of the subject adopting the terms of their interlocutor

how are any of those things related to that show?
>>
File: 1426407294939.gif (313 KB, 185x519) Image search: [Google]
1426407294939.gif
313 KB, 185x519
>>68080797
>protecting child rapists
Why don't you have a seat?
>>
>>68083687
>Perverted Justice just made underage profiles and joined chat rooms, they didn't ever make the first contact.

they dont reveal their age to begin with. they wait until a conversation is going. if you've ever been to a chat room its basically dudes messaging everything with a vagina. so my point still stands.

>Muh feelings

good one. so police should be allowed to do whatever they want. because disagreeing is just "muh feelings" wew lad. turn your cuck meter up a bit more.

>You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

i gave a definition moron. apparently you need to see it again since you dont understand it.

>entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit
>>
File: 1456116302469.jpg (140 KB, 902x655) Image search: [Google]
1456116302469.jpg
140 KB, 902x655
>it's a /tv/ thread episode
>>
>>68083952
He definitely rolls the dice each time. One episode, a cop took the bait, and he had a full auto, glock and 100s of rounds in his car with him, ready to go out in a blaze of glory
>>
It is always fun to watch 4chaners getting baited
>>
>>68080797

Weren't a lot of the cases from this show thrown out for one reason or another, all entirely because of the show?

It seems like the majority of the punishment served by this show was purely social.
>>
>>68084607
>newfags calling everything bait
>>
>>68080797
Even if it was entrapment (it's not), it shouldn't be an issue. Pedophiles are just future child molesters. They need to be targeted and executed before they can act on their desires.
>>
>>68084723
because no actual crime took place

it's a fucking shitshow
>>
>>68084170
Fuck off pedo kike scum. Tcap is far from entrapment. Dozens of judges, attorneys and jurors agree, and sentenced one Michael Pierre wehry to 25-life for his fuck up. Keep that in mind before you molest anyone else.
>>
Found /r9k/
http://youtu.be/fF68T-HF5-4
>>
>>68084913
pedos are scum that should be gassed. im simply calling out kike cops using entrapment. kill yourself
>>
>>68084607
It is always fun to watch beaners BUILD WALL
>>
Anyone got a link to the brian peppers episodes?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.