[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Child hood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 1444805359299.png (182 KB, 411x512) Image search: [Google]
1444805359299.png
182 KB, 411x512
Did you get beaten as a child and if so do you think it has made you a better person?
>>
no. it made me fear my dad as a kid, and later developed into being unable/difficult to hold eye contact with authority figures.
>>
my dad hit me a few times, and each time I really deserved it.
being hit taught me respect and boundaries.
>>
>>68080560
Yes, Slavic parents.
Did it make me a better person? Yes, i was a bit of a pacifist in high school. I never liked hitting people and to my own kids one day, i feel that i (hopefully) won't have to hit my kids.
>>
>>68080560
everyday.

no.
>>
>>68080560
Yes, and kind of, The worst I do is smoke weed now but besides that I just play video games.
>>
I didn't get hit very often, and most of it I secretly laughed at. I got hit socially more than anything.

Good part of having to deal with life.
>>
>Did you get beaten as a child
Yes
>do you think it has made you a better person
I dunno. I pretty much fucked up my life myself sempai
>>
>>68080560

Got my ass whooped a lot but never beaten.
>>
>>68080560
No, but I did get smacked a few times. Even got spankings when I was very little.

However the spankings stopped because I figured out early-on that I could just tighten my ass muscles to minimize the pain.

The smacks/backhands happened a few times when I was a bit older.

One time my mother threw coffee in my face (this was the only instance in which I'd say it was unjustified. She seemed convinced I was teasing my sister when I just trying to ask questions about a medical condition she'd recently been diagnosed with)

I don't know if it really effected me or not. I suppose it did because it meant at a certain point I knew I had to defer to my parents. They had the authority.

Good or bad thing? On its own probably neither. However raising a child is like baking a cake perhaps and there are lots of ingredients. You need all of them together in right amounts.

I wasn't spoiled by being showered with toys. I didn't get much of an allowance or lots of things I asked for until I started doing chores. I think that was when I first learned the value of work.

Once I started mowing the lawn and doing other yard work even my tight-ass step-father started agreeing to buy some games I wanted on release.

Mind you I still never got tons of things and instead learned to appreciate the gifts I did get and the few games I could save up to buy. To use my money wisely and get the most out of what I owned.

I was raised not to be a mindless consumerist, basically.
>>
File: consequences.jpg (21 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
consequences.jpg
21 KB, 342x342
Absolutely. Might makes right is an important thing to learn.
>>
>>68081564
>Once I started mowing the lawn and doing other yard work
Damn right. Your life's going to be full fo chores, so you might as well get to like it and know how to do a good job of it.

#1 skill I was taught as a child.
>>
>>68080560
yes and yes
>>
My dad beat me and my 4 other siblings pretty good.

My three sister ran away freshman year of high school. One got pregnant by a drug abuser at the same time. One returned home to die in her 20s of mysterious reasons. My older.sister is pretty normal except for the running away at 14 thing.

My brother was DUI a few months ago. He totaled his car and ran away. Somehow he avoided prison.

In an unemployed convicted felon who shit posts on /pol/ all day. Probably be back in jail in a few weeks.
>>
>>68080560
Yes, Asian parents but they hit me only when I deserve it
yeah because if they would have just gave me a stern warning, I would have no doubt killed someone
>>
My father would go into drunkenx red faced, spittle and obscenity spewing rages and punch us, slap us, kick us, choke us, slam us into things, you name it. I believe it's why I have anger issues and am so cynical and misanthropic in my personality. I trust almost nobody and am suspicious of almost everybody and read ill intent into things where later, upon calmer reflection, I realize their usually was no ill intent. Being treated like that from such a young age I believe gave me a very adversarial view of the world. I've tried to deal with my mental issues and move past them, with some slow going success.
>>
>>68082014
Why will you be back in jail? Breaching probation?
>>
>>68082608

It's America bro.
>>
>>68080560
Yes and yes. Not abusive beating, but when my ass got out of line I'd get spanked or my mom would whap my ass with a wooden spoon. I firmly believe I am a much more disciplined and conscientious person because of it.
>>
I got spanked
Sometimes it was a belt
Yeah it scared me when I was a little boy because I didn't know any better and my mom over exaggerated and made it seem like abuse
Now that I'm older I am very grateful my dad spanked me whenever I compare my character to those whose father's never had the energy to properly discipline their children.
>>
>>68080560
only when dad was horny
>>
No and yes for op. I learned that my dad and his brother were beaten by his family when they were kids. This all came out as a part.of a larger custody battle over my mentally infirm grandmother (dad's mom).

My dad is well adjusted but it's a miracle in my opinion.
>>
>>68082730
>wooden spoon
That was the scare tactic from up the street (eat it tards white people make friends, drink, and make merry with people up the street).

That always seemed so savage to me. But then again I might have got slapped with a belt if I didn't know what was what.
>>
Yes. Adopted and beaten by a sociopath.
Made me resilient as fuck and a Wiley motherfucker, albeit a bit skittish.
>>
>>68082521
Same here. My father was finally arrested for domestic violence when I was 13 and died at 16. I am 32 now. I broke my hand punching his tombstone repeatedly when I was 27. Haven't been back since.

I have a 4 year old daughter now and I have never touched her with anger in my heart. I can break the cycle of abuse that lasted for probably 100s of years and so can you.

Please keep trying to heal and never give up. I love you bro.
>>
No. I was a gamer as a kid so there was no need to discipline me. Plus my parents know I'm extremely stubborn so if anything, whooping my ass would only make me hate them.
Now I do muay thai and love talking back to authority
>>
I didn't get beaten but i think it would have been good for me if i were.
>>
>>68080560
Yeah my mom has bpd and she beat us up

But imo it did absolutely no good, as a kid i was a cuck and now i have depression problems

Overall its irrelevant tho, just become independent and dont hit your kids
>>
>>68080560
My parents spanked me but not to cause paint. It was more for the psychological and shame effect. All my mom had to do was threaten with the wooden spoon and we shaped right the fuck up. Pussy ass kids these days need a little physical discipline but parents can't administer it because it's not PC.
>>
>>68080560
Never beaten, got yelled at which made me feel equally as terrible. I was bullied at school so I had no friends and I spent most of my days playing my SNES.

If my kids ever acted up though i'd beat them without a second thought.
>>
Yes and yes. I went through a severe depression and anxiety but it made me mentally stronger than most people I know.
>>
>>68082730
>>68082995
The spoon worked well on me. My mom never hit me on bare skin with it, but through the seat of a pair of jeans it still hurts like a bitch. I think I experienced it once. From then on the sound of it sliding out of the jar she kept it in was enough to make me behave.
>>
>>68080560

Yes, on one of the local golf courses in a tournament I entered one of my friends got 1st place and I won the 2nd place trophy.

Sucked being beaten.
>>
>>68084010
Friend of mine's mom used the same wooden spoon trick. She had it hanging on the wall as a constant reminder. His older brother went and snapped it in half and threw it away. So she replaced it with a metal one.
>>
>>68084010
Funny that. The spoon and the spanking were both from the mom. Part of the reason I became a little shit was when I found out my mom wouldn't hit me. In retrospect, I understood it intellectually that dental maintenance was important.

But if Dad ever had to come around then you knew that was the fear.
>>
>>68084287
My mom used a wood spoon but then got a metal one

I had to remove the metal one, but she never replaced it
>>
>>68080560
My dad used to beat my ass for no reason
He asked me when I was little if I was scared of him
I said yes
He beat the fuck out of me that day

We get along very well today and I think if he hadn't beaten me I might have grown up into a fag
>>
>>68084520
It was the opposite for me. Dad never hit us. He said he spanked my brother once, felt like a piece of shit and never could do it again.
>>
>>68084809
My dad beat me too, but it was very rare and only when I *really* deserved it. Your dad sounds like an asshole tbqh if he did it for shits and giggles.
>>
when i was a child id get a pop on the butt for doing wrong, only took twice to realize i didnt like it and started being better at not getting caught
>>
>>68084943
Dad never hit us after a few times either.

Dad was sad because his dad wasn't the kind of family man he wanted, so dad wanted to be better than that. Instead, dad set an example. But he wasn't afraid to whoop some ass as necessary.

And that's how I eventually learned to respect him.
>>
>>68080560

Once or twice with a belt, not bare ass.

My dad was an imposing figure though. If your dad isn't a cuck and an actual man the threat of him beating you should be enough for you to behave.
>>
My mother grabbed my ear so hard and often when i was little that it made me deaf in the left ear
She was a really messed up person, she even amassed 15k+ credit debt under my father's name and left with some new guy who fucking sold toilet paper.

Also, she was a heavy drinker, and once heard me and my brother talking after bed time (we had bunk beds), cracked an empty beer bottle against the door and held the sharp end to my throat.

I try not to complain and generall move on but it doesn't help that I frequently experience auditiorial hallucinations of her screaming at me and such
>>
My dad got his ass beaten on a regular basis by his drunk loser of a father so he made sure not to be like him. The only time he threatened to kick my ass was when I was fall down drunk because it reminded him of his dad.
My dad didn't beat my ass but he educated me on the perils of Jewry from a young age.
>>
Yeah I was a piece ofshit that caused havoc in the neighborhood my dad would set me straight every time this led me to hold a grudge against him after I turned 16 I was a half a head taller than him I thought the day had come where I was going to turn the tables on him. Nope I got my ass kicked so hard I have hard time looking him in the eyes now
>>
>>68085582
Well I hope for your sake your mom turned out to be a loser that you can properly look down on. Maybe someday she'll even try to reconcile and you can tell her to eat shit and die alone.
>>
When I acted like a little shit when I was really little I'd either get whipped by my dad's belt or thongs or get locked outside at night for a while. I'm grateful for this because it made me respect my parents and learn common decency and manners, my younger brothers didn't get any corporal punishment and they turned into little shits with no respect.
>>
>>68082663
>>68082663
lurked until i saw this. and now i say
>THIS
>>
>>68085789
I don't know what she does these days, the last time I saw her was in freshman year of high school. She took me to a knee surgery. I've gotten close to coming to family events since then, events that she would be at, but every time I get close to going the exact pain from the surgery comes back, I thought it was the work of some demon
>>
>>68085942
Oh and my mum would give me the wooden spoon across the knuckles a few times, I never got these punishments often though, I figured out pretty quickly how to be a decent person and the punishment was just an effective way of setting that in stone for the mind of a child.
>>
>>68086275
That's why men have to be treated as men and girls treated as girls.

Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
ITT: white people either dont beat their kids at all, or only beat out of psychopathic abuse
What the fuck, no wonder your children are so rude and unruly. Every time there's a white kid on the trains and buses they're causing trouble, disturbing the public or the drivers. Why are white kids so terrible? Makes me not want to breed with a whitey.
>>
File: bugssosad.gif (166 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
bugssosad.gif
166 KB, 500x378
I was only knocked around by my dad a few times. Looking back on it, I would have done the same things. To give a little perspective, I once set the house on fire. I was in our living room playing with leftover sparklers from New Years. It was only the carpet and the wall in our living room along with a recliner that got scorched. To this day I feel worse about the fire than about my punishment.
>>
>>68086510
First time I hear in graphic detail about murder-suicide was from Singapore.
>>
>>68080560
I was a little shithead, my dad put the fear of God in me every time I fucked up or disrespected him or my mom.

Im glad he did that, taught me that you can't be a distespectful little shit without getting your ass handed to you and showing respect goes a long way
>>
Yes, Hispanic mom, she beat my ass into shape. Without her I would be a lazy drug smoking degenerate.
>>
>>68080560
>>68080560
Nope, but possibly would have helped a bit.
>>
>>68080560
Yes.
Yes.
>>
File: 1455437631348.png (2 MB, 1536x1312) Image search: [Google]
1455437631348.png
2 MB, 1536x1312
>>68080560
yes and yes
>have 100 year old willow tree in back yard
>have to pick a branch form tree from punishment
I learned many lessons from this.
>>
File: fire lion.jpg (26 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
fire lion.jpg
26 KB, 600x344
>>68080560
I was physically and emotionally abused and have under developed coping skills with my emotions, low self esteem, and a lack of trust for anyone or anything,

but on the other hand I'm not a pussy weakling like Carl or Skrillex, who obviously were not beat enough
>>
>>68080560
I rarely was spanked and when I was I really deserved it. When I was a kid I had friends who were beaten with belts and shit by their parents and it made me really appreciate my mom and dad.
To the Anons who are breaking the cycle with their own kids, props to you.
>>
>>68086613
Which case was it?
We sensationalise murders because of their rarity.
>>
File: intherain.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
intherain.gif
495 KB, 500x223
got spanked a couple of times by my parents

i think my brother kicking the shit out of me a few times effected me more

i tend to talk a lot of shit irl
>>
>>68080560
my parents just snapped at me

click click click

and look at me

I am a wonderful boy
>>
File: image.png (192 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 768x1024
>>68080560
Yes.
To everyone who said no, are you not right-wing?
Are you not truly superior?
>captcha: 1488
>>
>>68080560
I was raped as a boy, never beaten.
Definitely didn't make me any better.
>>
cousins are actually the worse

mine swung me by my feet and I hit the corner of the table

had to go the er and get stitching

but look at me

I am a wonderful boy
>>
>>68086828
That was a great movie, I felt sorry for Rob to be honest.
>wanted a better life for other replicants
>died sad and alone
Too bad he chimped out about it though.
>>
>>68080560
Father never hit me but I knew not to piss him off. I grew up watching my older sister push his buttons and saw his wrath towards her first hand.

My mother on the other hand has slapped and punched me a few times when I was a kid/teenager.
>>
>>68086763
Just some little guy who saw some things and wanted to vent about it on the internet.

I might have been a party to an accidental sort of death, so maybe we had a mutual basis.
>>
File: 1402269194961.jpg (52 KB, 610x395) Image search: [Google]
1402269194961.jpg
52 KB, 610x395
Yes. Coming from Mexican parents, they'd belt or shoe me whenever i REALLY got out of hand. After that was tough silent treatments that I couldn't handle. To some, an ass whooping might not work but it really depends on the type of relationship you have with your parents. If I behaved I got the benefit of the doubt every time and had supportive and eager parents willing to make me happy. But once I did stupid shit it all turned upside down, which made me wish i had never fucked up to begin with.

Since then I've been 100% honest with them and hardly ever get into trouble. I'm 24 and reap the benefit of paying no rent, just all the bills and home maintenance.

Cheap comfy life is cheap.
>>
>>68080560
I never got beaten. Usually a shaven head and kicked out of the house for a while. I don't think it had much of an affect on me and I don't really think physical punishment would be too effective in raising kids. Not that I want kids in the first place
>>
>>68080560

My dad beat my ass pretty much endlessly and it escalated once my Golden Child brother was born.

Oddly enough I never stopped him from whooping my ass but the first time he tried to touch my brother it ended with him choking me out as I stabbed him in the side with a carpet knife repeatedly.

We both went to the ER and immediately became best friends afterward.

Life's funny sometimes
>>
>>68082177
How retarded are you that you needed to get your ass beat to avoid killing someone?
>>
>>68086727
Skrillex is a cuck? I must have missed something.
>>
My mom still hits me even at age 22.
One time I gave her a hug and she bit me in the jugular.

And when I say 'hit', I mean more like a light slap or a soft punch.
Obviously, she can't hurt me. She's pushing 50 years old.
>>
Yes and I am pink as ever. That whole "hardening" didn't do shit. Stopped being spanked around 10, remember breaking the window of a passing bar with a slingshot. Dad just cut the slingshot with scissors and that was probably more effective than any spanking.
>>
>>68087180
They would shave your head?! That's just pointless and abusive!
>>
>>68080560
A few times with a piece of plastic hot wheels track.
>>
>>68087380
Yeah, till I was old enough to let them know to not touch me. After that they would just take away my car keys and sell lots of my valuables
>>
difficult to say, i was beaten quite a bit, usually slapped in the face really hard or whipped on my shins or arms by a stick.

the experience of being beaten is valueble since you know what its like but i wouldnt say it directly made me a better person besides making me have raging hatred and anger towards my parents when i was younger.

being beaten puts shitty kids in their place thats for sure
>>
>>68087320
she sounds healthy and young

is she still active?
>>
>>68080814
>my dad hit me a few times, and each time I really deserved it.

"When my husband beats me, it is because I did something wrong"

>being hit taught me respect and boundaries.

Please don't internalize the violence by saying that you had it coming.
>>
Nope. Which is surprising considering my dad is Jekyll and Hyde. The guy is bipolar as fuck, but I can't lie, he is a great father considering he grew up without his. He'd die for any of his kids and always told us that he loves us. He's a cold asshole to anyone that isn't blood though.
>>
I was whipped with a belt by my step-dad, and I think it kind of broke my brain a little bit. I'm extremely submissive and enjoy being spanked now.
>>
>>68087627
I can't imagine these stories...
I was raped but it was a one-off thing. It screwed me up for a long time, but at least I wasn't living with and raised by the person who abused me.
>>
>>68087732
>He'd die for any of his kids and always told us that he loves us.
That's pretty much it, fampai. It hurts like a motherfucker when your aunts and uncles have a framed picture of something you said once when you were just a little tyke.
>>
>>68087819
That's pretty fucked up...
>>
>>68087856
Greentext what happened m8
>>
>>68080560
Yes, by a wicked step dad.
No, I'm socially autistic now
>>
>>68087731
Fucking trucuck leaf
A child is new to the world and needs to be taught right or wrong. How can that compare to a full grown adult female?
>>
>>68087731
Canadacuck strikes again.
Jesus you people have taken the shitposting crown away from Australia lately.
>>
>>68087927
You're telling me. I'm obsessed. I've researched foreign countries with judicial corporal punishment because I've seriously considered trying to get arrested there intentionally. I've met people online to have them beat my ass. I'm nutters.
>>
Yes looking book I was a piece of shit when I was kid, its hard to tell which came first tho. I think I've become a bit of a masochist as a side effect
>>
File: 1397079207237.jpg (165 KB, 597x563) Image search: [Google]
1397079207237.jpg
165 KB, 597x563
>>68087856
>I was raped but it was a one-off thing

stop being a tease and green text
>>
>>68087943
>Grew up in a small town
>My parents were familiar with most staff at my school
>One night we had a science fair and both my parents had to work
>My parents arranged that my teacher would bring me home, they knew him and went to school together as kids
>He is in charge of cleaning the gym after it's over
>He has me help him before he brings me home
>We finish and are in the storage room
>He asks me straight up if I touch myself
>Says he'll do it
>I say no but he ignores me
>He locks the storage room with us both inside
>It just gets dark and disgusting from here on in

Yeah...
>>
>>68088134
Just did, creep.
It's not explicit so put your dick away.
>>68088380
>>
>>68088093
Have you told your step-dad? Does he feel like shit for turning you into a sexual deviant?
>>
>>68088380
How hard did he go in or was he gentle? Did you have trouble walking afterwards? Did he kiss you in the middle?
>>
>>68087236
AIDS Skrillex (Google it. New meme), not Skrillex (though I suspect he's a cuck too).
>>
>>68087731
sisy is the perfect ID for you
>>
>>68088438
Continue. Letting it out will help you feel better.
>>
>>68087918
>It hurts like a motherfucker when your aunts and uncles have a framed picture of something you said once when you were just a little tyke.

Family is my only true weakness. I'd give my life for anyone in my family, yet most of them never call me nowadays. Things are different now. All my cousins are older and live far away from me. I take partial blame since I haven't tried to talk to most of them but when i do talk to them I end up more depressed.
>>
>>68088380
Now you know the kind of people who cannot be entrusted with the care of children.
>>
>>68088528
1: It was extremely painful, but luckily he was relatively small thinking back.
2: No, I had no permanent damage.
3: He did and I was just too in shock to do anything.
>>
>>68088497
Dude, he was divorced from my mom by the time I was 13. He's a raging asshole who I don't have contact with anymore. I already had the fetish when I was like 5, but he fucking drove it to the extreme. I think it was the first time he did it, because I actually didn't do the thing he was accusing me of. That total encompassing fear and pain, the unjust brutal nature of it, just did something to my brain.
>>
>>68088700
Did he cum inside of you? Was he stroking you and did you get erect?
>>
>>68088380
Aw that's fucking terrible. If I were in your shoes I would find him via social media and literally kill him with my 12 gauge. Dead serious I would show up to his front porch and shoot him straight in the heart.
>>
File: 1444826528372.jpg (961 KB, 1500x3054) Image search: [Google]
1444826528372.jpg
961 KB, 1500x3054
yes
well im suicidal and angry at a dead end job. found a dealer who will sell me a gun soon. just
>>
>>68088592
I hate it recollecting this shit, but if jacking off to it will keep you away from real kids then fine.

>He pulled up a stack of gym mats and laid them out
>Grabbed me around the waist and forcefully kissed me
>Pulled me pants down and fondled me while kissing
>Put his fingers in my behind
>Took his own pants off then laid on the mat with me on top
>Kissed me for what felt like an eternity
>Flipped me over then stuck it in doggy position
>The rape lasted around 20 minutes but felt like forever
>It gave me a boner, shamefully
>>
Belt and wooden spoon spankings up to age 12

It taught me to fear my father rather than respect him, and it also told me my mother cannot control her emotions.

No long lasting psychological effects or damage, but rather than teaching me a lesson, it taught that I need to not get caught when I do something bad.

t. White upper middle class
>>
As a child I used to get spanked, but my dad really didn't like it, so at a certain point he stopped actually spanking my brother and I. He would just take us into another room with the door closed and make a loud sound with his hands so mom thought he did. Then he'd explain rationally what I did wrong, and why I shouldn't do it again. Maybe it was the gratitude of not being spanked that made me listen, but it worked. From then on, even after my parents divorced and I lived with my dad alone for most of middle school and all of high school, we got along really well. I never did anything wrong, he had really loose rules and expectations that he would make clear, and I would follow them not out of fear but because I felt like they were just and I had no reason to break them.

I don't know if there's something strange about our relationship, but I feel like treating the kid seriously and trying to establish an actual relationship rather than a unilateral hierarchy with a child is a good way to raise kids. It doesn't indoctrinate much, and gives kids the independence that they need to function separately.
>>
>>68088656
It's scary how many become teachers.
>>
>>68080560
Yes.
Yes.
>>
>>68088826
Sorry man...
I know what sexual abuse does to you. It fucks you up.
>>
>>68088859
Yes and yes. Creep.
>>
>>68088931
I would kill him but he's still in jail. I never came out about it until I turned 15.
>>
>>68080560
I'm white so no I didn't get beaten nor felt the need to be an edgelord growing up because there was no incentive to do so. If I worked hard for something, I would get it in the end.
>>
>>68080560
I got slapped a few times, never in the face. As I got older I started slapping back. Soon it just become a joke between me and my dad, threatening to slap each other.
>>
>>68089149
Sadly, it wasn't even sexual from his perspective. My brain just permanently turned it sexual. Or, well, semi-sexual. It still hurts and scares me, I just desire it.
>>
>>68089227
Let him rot. He's getting the same treatment he gave you Anon
>>
>>68089176
slut
>>
>>68080560
Thats an anglo thing, in civilized countries never happen
>>
>>68088380
>teacher gave us autographed basketball, baseball cards when we did well on a test
>mother notices I have a lot of them
>she thinks i'm being molested by him

Women.... What the fuck.
>>
>>68088566
I wasn't even going to correct him... did u guys see the based black dude who punched kkk race baiter ? he looked like he coulda been Carls dad SWEAR TO G'D
>>
>>68089227
Did you put him there or did he get caught by someone else?
>>68089017
This makes me so angry. I would want to murder the person who raped my child, but the best punishment is prison where they can get their anus destroyed by niggers on a daily basis.
>>
>>68080560
Whenever I was a disobedient little bitch my mother usually pulled out a belt and set me straight. I'm proud of the man I have become and owe it to the way my parents raised me.
>>
>>68089379
Weird, but there are worse fetishes you could have.
At least you're not a pedo.
Getting raped as a child always made me experience a bit of regression and sexual attraction to young boys until around age 21
>>
>>68080560
Yes
>>68080729
This

I didn't even know why I was being beaten no one ever explained it to me. My dad was just a guy who beat me up after he came home from work. Made me shy and anxious and afraid of people. Now I'm 25 and diagnosed with AVPD, Depression and GA.
>>
>>68089494
Maybe he was a molester and you just weren't his type.
>>
File: 1455739347162.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455739347162.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>68080560
kill all niggers
>>
>>68089399
Hardy har, so funny. You ever touch a boy in real life, you should kill yourself
>>
File: Mac_(8).jpg (37 KB, 470x626) Image search: [Google]
Mac_(8).jpg
37 KB, 470x626
>>68089651
maybe
>>
File: 1450479771721.gif (643 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450479771721.gif
643 KB, 640x360
>>68089017
Did you cry after?
>>
>>68089494
Why wouldn't she just assume that you were a good student...?
That's an odd conclusion to jump to.
>>
>>68089560
at the Trump rally yeah got a few hits and looked like he got in a good stomp or 2
>>
>>68089710
If I ever catch somebody touching a boy, the FBI will never find out about it.
>>
>>68089754
I have no idea.
>>
>>68089562
I told a psychiatrist I had been seeing about depression that was rooted in the rape. He called my father who flipped his shit then went to the teacher's house and beat the shit out of him.
My mom called that cops on the teacher and the cops intervened in the fight. My dad was never charged.
>>
File: 1388982817711.png (219 KB, 355x422) Image search: [Google]
1388982817711.png
219 KB, 355x422
>>68089626
>Getting raped as a child always made me experience a bit of regression and sexual attraction to young boys until around age 21

Thats not how it works, your sexual attraction is establish during your formative years. Right now you are simply in denial and suppressing part of your sexual urges. This is unhealthy as it will just build up until you inexplicably break down, "never thought of him as a pedo" they will say. Best to thing to do is to given in to your now natural tendencies and explore them in a safe manner that doesn't hurt anyone.

May I suggest Boku no Pico
>>
>>68089746
No shit, Sherlock. I'm not gay like you. I didn't enjoy it.
>>
File: 1454279144896.png (155 KB, 350x370) Image search: [Google]
1454279144896.png
155 KB, 350x370
>>68089560
>>68089794
>>
>>68089920
Why would you rat out your boyfriend? fucking leaf rat.
>>
>>68089844
Women are strange.
>>
>>68080560yes
>it was a metaphor/analogy of what happens to you consequently if you dont obey laws, rules and etc.
>reasonable punishment in paddlings on the rear end to signify adulthood punishment inact of wrong doings
>pain was rightfully inflicted for wrong doings as a child to teach younglings early on that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
>>
>>68089626
There are definitely worse fetishes to have, but being a crazy submissive guy sucks. I've put myself at risk a few times because of it. I seriously wonder if I can't get myself caned in Malaysia or some shit.
>>
>>68089969
You don't know me, man. It was a psychological thing, not a physical lustful attraction.
I'm not going to delve into that hole of the internet.
>>
>>68090041
>Sweden

Let me guess, it was just a perfectly acceptable act because the teacher had a "sexual emergency"?
>>
>>68090178
Put yourself at risk how?
>>
File: 1401115612855.jpg (37 KB, 428x414) Image search: [Google]
1401115612855.jpg
37 KB, 428x414
>>68089754
>>68089844

Rewarding kids to shut up is a common tactic. She either
A) watch or read about it
B) was told about it from someone close, friend or relatives(got any weird cousins that were off during their teenage years?)
C) it happened to her
>>
Got spanked a few times as a kid, mostly time outs though. Having parents that put time and effort into raising a child is a lot better than hitting them imo. The spankings were well deserved btw.
>>
no I didn't get beaten/hit at all

but I probably should've gotten hit at least once or twice for some of the things I said to my mom
>>
>>68090403
I guess you would know, creep.
>>
>>68090368
Meeting strangers from the internet to beat my ass. Genuinely considering trying to get arrested in a foreign country. I've drunkenly asked a cop to. That was so fucking awkward.
>>
>>68080560
for those who said no are cucked faggots, punishment made me stornger, made me appreciate the rules of society in which i lived in freely. i rightfully deserved any punishment i received, and i accepted it like an adult.

physical punishment is an anology for what you receive as a punishment in real life (within moderation) and it made me into a successful adult.

anyone who doesnt paddle their kids on the ass is a fucking berniie enabling commie. kids need to learn early on that if you fuck up, there will be an equal punishment awaiting you to prevent further incident.
>>
File: 1402854279570.gif (2 MB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
1402854279570.gif
2 MB, 400x209
>>68090189
If you truly aren't a pedo nothing will come from it.
However if you are actually a pedo suppressing his tendencies you are nothing but a ticking time bomb and if you actually care for children safety wouldn't hurt you to try it out. Just google and watch an episode of Boku no Pico, its weeaboo shit anyhow.

What do you have to fear?
>>
>>68090539
That's... ugh... a really strong fetish you have there.
I'd spank you, buddy. ;)
>>
>>68090637
>Boku No Pico

Shit anime tbqhonest
>>
>>68090021
>not gay
>has sex with a man
>didn't tell him to stop

Yes you did you dirty slut.
>>
>>68090636
Better to learn it as a kid than have to do it as a nudult.

As much as I hated it, facing down reality was better than any school system.
>>
I think it just made me more of a cuck with more patience than brains.

I see a lot of people grow up who were never even disciplined and even though they're loose cannons, they manage to get shit done.
Probably because they're not a meek fuckhead who speaks in a soft tone for fear of getting the ever-living shit kicked out of him by a rageaholic father.
>>
>>68090637
I don't have anything to fear other than CSIS barging through my front door. Pedo Hentai is illegal here, and we're better for it.

I'm not a pedo. I discussed it with a professional, and we agreed that the attraction was a misplaced want of the child's innocence and association of them with what happened to myself.
>>
>>68090636
>if you weren't spanked and said "tank you sir" you are a cuck

nah, seen plenty of little shits that don't care about being physically hurt as punishment. now take away their games and leave them alone in their room gets a lot better results.

There is a reason why in prison inmates prefer being out in the courtyard exposed to all the dangers that entail instead of solitary confinement.
>>
>>68090816
I told him to stop and he didn't listen. After that, I was just in too much shock to do anything, not that I could if I tried.

And no, I didn't enjoy it. People can be stimulated by a rape without enjoying it. A straight man will still get a boner from having their prostate stimulated.
>>
>>68090683
I appreciate the sentiment. And yeah, it's pretty much the worst. It's instantly in my mind every time I interact with a cop, too. I can't even look them in the eyes. Just you, some random Canadian 4channer saying those words sends a chill down my spine. I don't think I could even talk to a therapist about it.
>>
>>68080560

All getting beaten did was make me work harder to not put myself in a position to get caught.

In that sense it made me a better liar.
>>
>>68091055
What was your parents reaction? How did your father feel towards the man?
>>
>>68091072
It wouldn't hurt to try. It helped me.
>>
File: 1449930072156.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449930072156.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>68090636
"punishment made me stornger, i am burger king hear me roar, kids asses, fug" -(You)
>>
>>68091208
He beat the shit out of him before getting the cops involved.
See >>68089920
>>
>>68091055
Next you're going to say you don't want to do it to someone else. Can you honestly say the thought never crossed your mind?
>>
File: spurdo.png (9 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
9 KB, 528x404
>>68091339
Thad's a bretty gud imbreshon!
>>
>>68080560
No I didn't and more than likely I wouldn't have the excessive cautious tendencies nor would I have the other issues I have if I had been.
But shit happens and we have to work with what we have one way or the other
>>
>>68091415
No, I can't honestly say that. But no, I don't want to do it to anyone else.
>>
>>68091505
Spoken like a true person who never got smacked around.
>>
>>68091299
I just can't see a scenario where I could talk to someone about it that wasn't into it. I can't imagine what they would think of me. I can't even say "spanking" out loud. Makes me almost nauseous with embarassment. Wasting the time of somebody who talks down suicides and helps rape victims with stupid sex shit.
>>
>>68091621
It's not stupid shit that you can dismiss seeing as you said that you've been putting yourself at risk to satisfy it. Worst case scenario, it doesn't help. best case scenario, you learn to control your urges.
>>
>>68091621
Its the year 2016, go find some sites and meet people
>>
>>68080560
Yes, by both of my mother and father. I don't know if it made me a better person, but it sure made me resent my parents for the better part of my life. I'm 24 now and don't care about anymore though. When I have kids, I'm going to do my best to keep my cool and think of ways to teach my children how to behave without resorting to physical abuse. In my opinion, it's lazy parenting to hit a child.
>>
>>68091621
It's because you're from that redit thing or some other grounds for sorrow.
>>
>>68091766
You have returned! I've been meaning to ask, did anything happen to you as a child? Were you raped to? It's often like a virus that infects the victims and they grow up to be abusers.
>>
>>68080729
This.
Its not so much about getting beaten but because it was often unjust and just a way for my dad to take out his frustrations. I could see the satisfaction on his face when he hit me. It sort of fucked me up.
>>
>>68091775
Have fun finding out the hard way that your kids are going to hit you as a natural process of learning how to hit back.

And I mean physically.
>>
>>68091766
That's what I already do.
>>68091781
I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>68091755
I'll have to consider it, but the idea of telling some poor therapist this deviant shit just doesn't sit right with me. I feel like I'll be judged.
>>
>>68092024
So that means hit them back to you? Are you an ape? Put your kids in timeout, don't act like a five-year-old to teach your five-year-old a lesson. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>68083784
haha yeah

I wasn't liked at school and got yelled at for not going outside after school
>>
>>68092250
Find out what kids are all about.
>>
>>68092246
Psychiatrists and therapists have most likely heard much more fucked up shit than yours.
They don't judge. It's a part of the job.
>>
>>68091621
Don't act on it and don't talk about it. You're just going to be put in fucked up situations with fucked up people who only wants to hurt you. If you talk to someone about it your best case scenario is that they're in to and starts abusing you physically and emotionally. That's the best case scenario. Try to unplug the messed up part of your brain and think about that for a second

You just need to condition yourself to normie sexuality
>>
>>68092495
That's what I'm saying. I don't want an abusive relationship, so I stick with "one night stands" so to speak. I mean, I can't just turn it off. I can't get off without it at least crossing my mind. It is just part of me now and it is way too late to try to condition myself different. Besides, I'm homosexual so I'm never going to have a "normie sexuality".
>>
>>68092438
I've been told that, but the thought just makes me sick. It's like knowing your mom found all of your horrible porn, but worse. I can't even think of how you would address it.
>>
>>68092789
They'd discover where it came from and what you can do about it.
>>
Yes but my parents beat and grounded me for pretty mucn everything. Got my ass whooped and grounded for a whole year for getting one wrong on a spelling test. I gave up on life in middle school and I'm pretty much a NEET and I sevearly hate my family and haven't talked to any of them since i moved out.

My younger brothers where never beaten. They are spoiled pieces of shit. I guess in terms they are more succsesful than me but I live very minimalistic and don't need a lot of food, attention, fancy phones ect. while they flip their shit that they only have a $200 phone instead of a $400 one.

I guess in the long run I win but it sure gets lonely.
>>
>>68093092
I don't think I could do anything about it because I know I'll sabotage myself because I want the spankings. Still, the idea of at least maybe knowing what causes it in my brain makes me want to give it a try. Do you know if there are sex therapists? I just don't want to drop this on some poor old lady or something.
>>
>>68080560
I got spanked and i turned out fine
>>
>>68086188
Perhaps satan attempting to stop your forgiveness and reunification
>>
>>68093714
Look it up on the internet. I'm not sure where you live.
>>
>>68093994
I'll look into it. Alaska, FYI, so not far from your country. Anyway, thanks for talking to me and humoring my insanity. Stay based, compassionate Canuck. I'd let you spank me any day.
>>
>>68086512
You were a kid man
No one is perfect
>>
>>68080560

Yes, I was beaten.

No. I can't accurately explain the consequences of my experience. It'd be impossible to determine what issues I currently have stem from the abuse or from genetics.

I am quick to anger, though as I've gotten older it's calmed down. I have had some pretty severe bouts of anxiety in my life that I personally feel are the effect of the abuse. I feel like I never learned how to cope with stress because I was constantly in a state of fear, so my brain was never trained to calm down when fear takes hold. It's really hard to explain, but merely existing can be pretty scary sometimes. I never talk about this stuff with my wife. I am emotionally distant, but my wife seems to be able to discern that it isn't that I lack emotion, just that I'm not comfortable displaying it. I was abused by both my father and my older brother, both of whom were also abused. My father's father was a raging drunk. I drink a lot, myself, but for the most part have it under control and I am actually a happy drunk for the most part.

I have children now and I would never, ever strike my children. I find myself raising my voice sometimes, but I always catch myself, apologize, and try to be as reasonable as possible.

You have every right to raise your family how you want, but I do plead with you to consider sparing the rod (whether it be the fist, palm, belt, paddle, etc) and try to use reason, mutual respect, and other forms of non-violent punishment to discipline your children.

I believe a person who has to use violence on their children is taking the easy way out. It is a sign of weakness. It takes strength, patience, and discipline to be a good father. If you can't show discipline with your own actions, how can you expect your children to learn discipline through them?
>>
>>68089494

Can't say how true it is sinces it's a telephone story from a friend of a friend of a friend but.

>similar shit, teacher gives gifts to good students.
>my kid has a lot, teach must be fucking him.
>try to get teacher fired.
>turns out dad is fucking kid instead.
>>
>>68094194
You too. ;)
>>
>>68094349
That's fucked up. I can't imagine trusting and having to live with the man who raped me...
>>
>>68080560
Yes and yes. I was little shit and my mom was in charge of getting the tavs on me. She would give me one good big smack or one hard as fuck pinch if were in public. Noting hurt more like my dad's two thousand yard stare of disappointment tho
>>
Niggers hit their kids and look how good they turn out

Oh wait
>>
>>68094349
damn, teacher missed his chance
>>
My mom did shit like hit my clothed legs with a belt when I was a kid, and it didn't hurt at all of course, but I was a kid and your parent being angry is scary by itself.

My dad, who cheated on my mom and got a divorce very early on, and who I barely ever saw, spanked me a couple times, bare-ass too. I have a strong feeling that he was just fucked up and wanted to do that for his own pleasure/relief, rather than thinking it was a correct way to discipline me.
>>
>>68094527
Kill yourself
>>
>>68080560
My dad was a drunk and bulled me all trough my child hood until one day when i was 16 i snapped and beat the dog shit out of him, punched him in the head until he went limp. he came to a few minutes later and said "your a man now son, just stay away from booze and you'll be good."
>>
>>68094358
By the way your stupid winky teasing gave me a boner. I want a cute Canuck to tease and spank me. ;_;
>>
>>68080560
My family never beat me. I was always a well mannered kid. I had some minor bullying in elementary school, which I think made me a better person.
>or at least it made me who I am today
>still paranoid with trust issues
>fuck you kid who stole my shit on my birthday before moving away
>>
>>68080560
Made me want to kick my pops into a vat of acid.
>>
>>68086714
Ha my mom did this only with bamboo sticks from her garden.
>>
>>68094874
Just rub one out. I know that I'm about to.
>>
>>68095021
Bamboo? That shit's like steel!
>>
>>68080560
Yes, my Dad used to beat me all the time when I was young, whenever he felt like it (normally if I "looked at him funny" or something like that, whenever he was in a mood) then he stopped after he did it so hard it knocked my teeth loose and I had to go to the dentist over it. I think he was worried that the police might end up getting involved.

>do you think it has made you a better person?
No, it just made me socially incompetent because I would never speak or leave my room except to eat etc.
>>
>>68095095
Yeah, I will. Are you implying this stuff turns you on too, though?
>>
>>68095337
Nah, but recollecting the shit I went through shamefully does.
>>
>>68095390
Aw, I'm sorry. I thought I was at least providing some fapbait, not dredging up bad shit.
>>
>>68095542
No problem. It's not your fault.
>>
File: ShittyRobotThing.png (42 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
ShittyRobotThing.png
42 KB, 1152x648
Father left when I was 6

Mother married stepfather a few years later

See him hurting her when Im little, run away and hide, my mom tells me they where playing

Constant, random bouts of rage at all of us at the smallest random things

Mom is insane and picks fights and aggs him on until they go into other room

Vivid sounds of muffle angry talking and smacks

Stepdad ends up going to prison for having sex with 16 year old in his 30s. Pretty sure he cheated on my mom to do this

Still constant state of fear from fighting

Gets convicted, mom stays with him

next 7 years get pulled out of school randomly to go visit him, mom makes us write letters, im convinced it isnt fair for him

these 7 years no dad, see real dad once every few months for a day or so.

Mom always on edge no money

Mom and stepdad get divorced and lie about being separated so stepdad can get parole (he failed it first time since he would be around us kids and his exwife testified against him)

Stepdad gets out of jail after 7 years, mom almost immediately gets preggers

Constant fighting, raging and abuse at all of us.. constant belittling of all of us and mom

always afraid, as I get older they start involving me in thier fights... im able to de-escalte sometimes thats why I think my mom would draw me in

Still haunted by low deep male voices

They still go to other room so he can hit her

Openly does it more and more

Randomly rages at me

Kills my cat

We have lots of cats and dogs over the years

Gives away or 'finds dead' any that I get attached to

Took my on a long drive late one night while he pounded a couple 6packs... we were in the boones... remembering this Im pretty sure he was going to kill me and backed out

Always always fighting between hom and my mom. My mom knew exactly how to push his buttons and always did ...fuck

years and years of this cycle ... anything I would do constant belittling and mocking, breaking my stuff, blaming me for his anger at my mom
>>
>>68096208
cont

Graduate high school with 2.0

crohns disease, full time school, job

they decide to remodel house, turns into full rebuild

Dont have time to help much, but I still work and help around 10-15hr week

consdtantly raged at for not helping enough

chrons flaring , still working, and school but bad flare up

hospital

mocked for playing victim card

get out of hospital, try to finish classes, fail most

raged at for not helping more

raged at when my car breaks

had the first girl i was hanging with and her friend drop me off at home when said car broke..mocked and belittled and raged at in front of them...picked fight with mom in front of them

constant fear, constant tension always

....live in AZ now, 2500 miles away.. day I moved he took me aside and blamed me for everything and it would be better with out me there... 15 years later he is still at it...

im so mentally fucked i cant keep a job, rage issues, always feel like everyone is staring at me and making fun of me

Ill be driving and get that paranoid feeling about the cars and geturged to ram them

scared to leave house

I see shit out of corner of my eye and get randomly scared and overhwlminghly paranoid

Im going to use the last of my money buy a gun and fucking drive home and kill that mother fucker.. ill end up in jail but its better because im probably going to snap one day

the memories never stop

Its like I relive every fucking fight they have randomly

like my mood will just sink and ill feel sad and start feeling angry about the fights and remember them vividly

fuck me
>>
>>68096759
Wow, man. My rape seems like a walk in the park compared to what you went through.
All I can do is offer you my sincere sympathies.
>>
>>68096759
>baww my life is so hard
Fucking white people, I swear....
>>
>>68080560
I still get beatings. I'm 29 and no it doesn't make me a better person, i'll probably die in my basement but fuck it, as long as i have /mlp/ and anime
>>
>>68097092
Shit-tier bantz, cunt. Get fucked.
>>
>>68096963
thanks man

mine go to you as well

you endured worse imo, thats a whole different line to cross
>>
>>68080560
I was when I did something really bad.
I turned out good.

Steady job, clean shaven, my own house, socially skilled. Polite etc.

A slap on the wrist belongs in parenting anyone else is trying to raise princes and princesses and they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>68097092
just my exeriences m8, i know you count yourself lucky you were the 3rd child so your subhuman abbo mum didnt eat you

im probably still more successful than you even being fucked up
>>
it gave me the ability to laugh at everything that happened to me. it didn't necessarily make me a better person at first. in fact, it made me a horrible person the first few years of my life because I thought that verbally/physically abusing people was a way to express love. I'd like to think I'm ok now, though
>>
>>68080560
got nice proper belt beating session if was bad 3 times for something.

made me respect authority/rules, think about moral choices and to just compose myself for the most part. Thats my guess
>>
>>68080560
Yes, kinda. My dad encouraged my brother to beat the shit out of me. Then i got raped by a wetback nextdoor. After that my brother beat me more, along with other kids in the neighborhood. Yes, it affected me.
>>
You see all those bernie terrorists blocking the roads?

You think they ever had disciplinary action against them?
>>
>>68094856

never happened
>>
>>68089920
I'm glad your dad didn't charged anon. And thanks for telling us about it.
>>
>>68097497
probably took some damaging blows to the heads
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-03-09-07-14.jpg (378 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-03-09-07-14.jpg
378 KB, 480x854
Yes. Very abusive and choking, closed fist, smash toys, deny food. He killed my brother with no consequence. Would also lock us away for days on end or throw us out for days. Never understood why. When we got old enough he would call the police when he was done and fabricate victim bullshit. I have a really long criminal record despite never doing anything.

No, I'm fucked in the head and don't view humans the way normies do. Dumb animals, I run circles around these retards. Really good at closing a sale. I get a kick out of making people fuck themselves up. Very manipulative.
Whenever I see him I degrade the fuck out of him and it has worn him away psychologically, he is basically a shell of a human. I can command him to cry with tone of voice, it's hilarious.
My mission in life is to give my kids the home I never had.
>>
>>68080729
Same here. Just do not beat your children. They see you as realy powerful but trust you as their protector. If you beat them you completely fuck up with their heads.
>>
>>68099866
My younger brother is a violent alcoholic pedophile and I think it's great.
>>
>>68080560
No, my dad used to beat me and I'm super fucked up now. It's sad, too, because he feels bad about it now and doesn't know how to make up for it.
>>
File: 1458294592037.png (38 KB, 185x233) Image search: [Google]
1458294592037.png
38 KB, 185x233
>>68099866
>>
>>68080560
My father was mentally ill, and used to come up with "trials" for me to endure. Sometimes these were punishments for things I did, but usually, if I actually did something wrong I got beaten like a man and had to defend myself. The trials were different, for example, when my dad realized I was afraid of heights, he held me by one hand out the window on the 3rd floor. He told me if I didn't stop squirming he'd lose his grip and drop me, so I learned to stay still and overcome my fear. Things like this.
> and if so do you think it has made you a better person?
At first, no. It made me a paranoid, angry, distrustful teenager. I tried to be a ncie person, but I lived somewhere with a lot of gangsters and wannabes. I got put in the hospital from getting jumped by people I didn't know a few times before I was 15. Still perservered to try to be a decent person, but people are violent. I had to learn to control my temper.

I was walking home through a city park one night, when some junkie tried to rob me at knife-point. I flew into a rage, and only "woke up" again to realize where I was when I heard him crying. I was sitting on his chest about to put the knife in his neck. That kind of shit scared me, so I started training in Kyokushinkai, then later in MMA and Jiujutsu. Wastern boxing was my favorite. It all helped me to be a calm, controlled person. I was foolish enough to be a bouncer when I first went to college, where I got stabbed by some jackass in a parking lot after my shift and couldn't finish my classes. Took a few years of rehab to even be able to lift boxes on a job site.

I have no criminal record, I eventually graduated university in the top of my class, and I have a career. I pay my bills, treat people with compassion and respect, and I have a strong sense of justice. Not some SJW bullshit justice, real justice. I don't tolerate bullshit and I don't care if feelings overwhelm their sense of how things need to be.
>>
>>68099681
Now, its what we call the prince syndrome.

Happens when you get raised like a little bitch.
>>
File: 1452562684115.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1452562684115.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>>68080560
Yes, yes.
>>68080729
Pussy
>>68089630
>m-muh mental health
>>68100215
"Protecting" your children leads to cuckoldry
>>68091966
Beating to teach something is okay. Unloading frustration on a child is not.
>>68086627
This tho
>>
File: DEATH.jpg (176 KB, 655x551) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.jpg
176 KB, 655x551
MY SITUATION HAS BEEN GETTING WORSE. I'M GOING TO DO IT UNLESS A REAL PERSON TALKS TO ME.

(402) 612-2940
>>
>>68080560
My parents just taught me at a young age not to be a little shit, so i rarely did anything bad therefore i was rarely beaten. Learning not to do a bad deed in the first place has made me a better person desu
>>
File: hellyeboi.jpg (43 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
hellyeboi.jpg
43 KB, 640x632
>>68101111
quads says an hero faggot
>>
File: 1456286979096.jpg (5 KB, 197x168) Image search: [Google]
1456286979096.jpg
5 KB, 197x168
>>68080560
i was spanked with a wooden spoon
taught me some goddamn respect
there is no difference between pain and discipline when you're a kid.
by no means should you beat them, just cause an appropriate amount of pain.
also fuck all the liberals in here who think you should punish your kids with strong words and a time out corner
>>
I think we need to establish something.

You get disciplinary "beatings" like a slap on the but or the wrist

Or you get actual beatings which are child abuse.

If you can't distinguish between the two, something is wrong with you.
>>
File: 1446130973523.jpg (15 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1446130973523.jpg
15 KB, 375x360
>>68101111
>>68101111
>>68101111
>>68101111
>>
>>68101111
no one cares
>>
>>68101111
Begging for attention on an armenian cabbage board.

Just fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1458317966360.jpg (71 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1458317966360.jpg
71 KB, 567x564
>>68101111
>>
File: attitude adjuster.png (455 KB, 1000x306) Image search: [Google]
attitude adjuster.png
455 KB, 1000x306
My mom put me in time out sometimes, but my stepdad hit me with a belt, attitude adjuster(pic related), slapped me, cursed at me and had crayfish cut my stomach and nipples.

He also held me down and put cockroaches on me, which fucking terrified me as a kid and is why I have a phobia of bugs now.

All while his real sons were out getting drunk, doing drugs, committing crimes and going to prison. They never got in trouble, he always gave them money for their fucking drugs and alcohol and bail.
>>
>>68080560

No, but that's probably because my dad would hit me out of anger, not because I ever really did much wrong.
>>
White trash parents who were never married and split before I was born.

Mom beat the living fuck out of me, one time drove into a ditch and almost killed us while beating me with a belt.

Dad tried, but he was a weekend dad, so he mostly tried to be cool, but lost his shit a few times. I remember taking some pretty brutal leg lashings from a wire coat hanger, and just being stone faced and still the entire time. He watched my legs bleed and started to cry. That was the last time dad tried "whipping me". A few years later, when I was a freshman in high school, he was drunk and talking shit, so I told him to shut the fuck up. He charged me and I took him to the ground and beat him until he begged me to stop. As soon as I stopped swinging he sucker punched me and blacked my eye.

Funniest time I took a beating was when my mom went nuts

>Mom tries to get into room to fuck my shit up
>Door doesn't lock, so I hold the knob and lean back, preventing her from opening it
>After she struggles for too long, she runs outside and opens my window, tries to crawl in
>When she's in I just switch sides of the door and keep her trapped in the room
>She goes out the window and runs in the front door
>Switch sides again

This went on for like 4 more times until i just gave up and she beat me with a chair. I remember her pinning me to the ground and clawing my face, yelling something about her being a "law biting" citizen. I said "it's law abiding, you dumb cunt" and got beat harder.

They're both alcoholics with severe anger problems. Dad's also a drug addict and is homeless when he's not living off a woman. Mom was only ever a cokehead, but she gave it up, I believe. Now just drinks.

I have low self-esteem and I've been suicidal from birth. I don't drink or take drugs, though. I have anger issues but largely contain them.

Somehow I ended up smarter than anyone else in my family. I think my ability to rationalize my problems allowed me to keep from turning out like them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.