[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what the future looks like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (336 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
336 KB, 690x388
Is this what the future looks like?
>>
Unfortunately.
>>
Fortunately.
>>
>>68080292
Thanks God.
>>
Blondes being dumb? Thats been a reality since the gene came around
>>
Unfortunately.
>>
>>68080292
Canadian here. There's a clinic where I usually buy about a half ounce of lemon sour diesel every three weeks or so. Good shit, smells fresh, gets you stoned.

Buying weed is pretty easy Kensington Market.
>>
>>68080292
Hopefully so
>>
absolutely degenerate? yeah!
>>
america sucks at legal weed. why is it medical, why is it recreational, why is it only available in a dispensary.

america should've just adopted the dutch coffeeshop model. treat it like it's a fucking drug because it is, and buy and consume in a pub like setting because that's how you actually socialize instead of hoping someone comments on your fashion attire and asking for them to subscribe to your instagram feed.

america has dehumanized people, made them into robots who only wish to consume and show others how much they like to part with their money by basically wearing half of their paycheck

whereas in europe, people like nice clothes, but don't make it a goal to center their life around it, if clothes are a lifestyle for you, you're a pretty boring person.

coffeeshop model is superior to the ridiculousness of trying to brand a business around marijuana, it's a drug not a fucking phone, not a god damn pair of shoes, not jewellry. i want to buy it and chances are i don't want to wait to consume it, so it'd be nice if i could do it where i just bought it
>>
>>68080292
>Germanic hairstyle
>Bleached blonde
>Buying drugs like it was "cool".

Gee it's almost like its tailor made for a certain group...
>>
>>68080885
cannabusiness fag here, fuck you we do weed just fine

there are plenty of clubs here in CO you can go to and do exactly what you want

you don't know shit about my industry
>>
>>68081356
you're a fucking idiot for thinking you're in a industry. the clubs you mention don't allow sales on premises? or has colorado changed its laws
>>
File: Americs-fuck-yeah.jpg (41 KB, 362x403) Image search: [Google]
Americs-fuck-yeah.jpg
41 KB, 362x403
All I can say is HWOOOWW! I want one.
>>
>>68080350
What's wrong you commie cuck, hate the free market?
>>
File: 322348940.jpg (94 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
322348940.jpg
94 KB, 1600x900
>>68080292
>>
>>68081562
$1.5B in the business and its still 'not an industry' because it doesnt work exactly how you wish it did, ok buddy
>>
>>68080292
No, the woman is white
>>
hopefully
>>
File: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (392 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg
392 KB, 1200x798
>>68080636
Whats the price from that shop in Kensington for a half zip?

It's been years since I've been there, but would go back if I can grab some primo
>>
>>68083026

Yea it's SUCH AN INDUSTRY when procurers can't even use a fucking bank to hold their profits.

Moron.
>>
>>68080885
>I want instant gratification now! But if you make me wait around you're a mindless drone that consumes and excretes
Do you understand how you sound hypocritical and moronic you're coming off? Fuck the coffee shops if I wanna do it at home or just with friends that's my business
>>
>>68080885
>the real difference between Europe and America is how we treat clothes

I don't even know where to start.
>>
File: 1431322510336.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1431322510336.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>68080292

i hope not.

i'd prefer to talk a knowledgeable and friendly staffer who will inform me of what's good in terms of strains and measures out my order in front of me.

bonus points if they operate a smoker's lounge/patio with a modest menu and light entertainment, pool, groovy beats.
>>
>>68080885
Dude how high are you right now?
>>
File: 1457264756866.jpg (59 KB, 513x472) Image search: [Google]
1457264756866.jpg
59 KB, 513x472
>>68083592
Don't forget light snacks and refreshments like Pellegrino
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.