[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Based Channing Hemsworth getting meme magic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
This God-Prince of Trump slew the 4 horsecucks
>>
>>68080265
im new, whats this?
>>
>>68081128
Nice to meet you new
>>
>>68081246
I'm dad
>>
File: speakstrongyoungman.png (275 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
speakstrongyoungman.png
275 KB, 1300x867
Because this young man made an impassioned plea to let the God Emperor speak, and the meme magic belongs to those who speak strong.
>>
>>68080265
I love this guy. The fact that infowars sort of blew him up is great, but he definitely could use some meme magic. Sadly Carl and Skrillex are so banally entertaining whereas Channing Hemsworth us just intelligent and well spoken
>>
hey dickheads how about you let me in on the joke

>fucking /pol/
>>
>>68080265
>33 years old with eyes that are an inch apart
>Works for water filter guy
>Needing a beard to cover weak jaw and chin
Ok
>>
Typical Polish male with a pencil neck and massive head.
>>
File: you shall not pass.jpg (294 KB, 850x436) Image search: [Google]
you shall not pass.jpg
294 KB, 850x436
>>68080265
he stood against the horde!
the Wall was left unblemished!
>>
I can't take it. There are too many memes. "Aids Skrillex" "Carl the Cuck" "qt gay Trump Supporter" "Channing Hemsworth"

This shit is endless. You guys are literally autistic and only appeal to other autists. Trump is the party of weeaboos, racists, and autistic faggots.

Fuck off, all of you. I'm voting for Hillary
>>
>>68081128
>>68081246
>>68081300

these are typical comments posted on reddit
>>
File: rare pepe.png (526 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.png
526 KB, 600x467
>>68081128
Okay, I get it. This is a new meme.
But what confuses me is this
>>68081246
>>68081927
Is this some kind of meta-meme irony? Is not getting the meme this hard also, now, a meme?

Halp pls
>>
>>68082382
RARE
>>
>>68081915
3/10 made me reply
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfYlTTC-csk
>>
>>68081915
>You guys are autist
>On 4chan

Somebody is new here
>>
File: faggot.jpg (112 KB, 545x789) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
112 KB, 545x789
le drumpf faggot face
>>
>>68082382
no the post was real, i've seen these images but nobody ever links to the video, you guys are so paranoid that you're not onto one of the latest memes that you won't even help someone for fear of it being a big meme joke
>>
>>68080265
Patting the guy on the back too hard might get him into trouble with the SJW death squads. It's better to laugh at the idiots he stumped and keep the focus on them, so that he can continue his good work unmolested.
>>
File: isle_of_man-.jpg (6 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
isle_of_man-.jpg
6 KB, 300x189
>>68082382
THREE FUCKING LEGS!!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.