[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A schizophrenic nigger just told me that the first thing he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x750
A schizophrenic nigger just told me that the first thing he's going to do when he gets to heaven is to punch God in the face

Why would God set himself up to be punched in the face?
>>
>implying nigs go to Heaven
>>
God has the mightiest chin
He will invite the unbeliever into his home, simply to show their weakness
>>
>>68079149
Is it for the lulz guise
>>
>>68079149
Schizophrenic niggers tend to be street people. This was part of god's plan, this much is certain
>>
>>68079149
cos hes black, he dindu nuffin wrong, why wouldnt he be sent to heaven
>>
Guise I got a hypothesis that God hates whites and other races cause he created niggers to be a scourge of annoyance to other races

And they're thriving now..

I mean I like the stereo selling nigger from boogie nights as mugc as anyone else but fuck are niggers rude
>>
>>68079336
Nah I know the guy he's trash and doesn't deserve to go to heaven or be an angel fuck he's ugly
>>
>>68079721
>ugly
>nigger
synonyms bro
>>
>>68079149
niggers don't have souls and thus are exempt from heaven
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 758x1017) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 758x1017
but can we agree that don cheadle is a nigger worth keeping in an internment camp but to be kept in the vip niggers quarters
>>
>>68079149

>nigger
>actually believes in gods and magical afterlife

Story checks out.
>>
>>68080458
House nigger is the correct term anon.
>>
>>68080992
I'm not a nigger op here

I believe there can be a heaven although I don't think there is a sentient God and that sentient beings only come around once every thousand years and I'm the only sentient being on earth

I think if heaven like dell recovery installed on computers

It's there for our own well being
>>
>>68081248
*its there
>>
op here I don't think God has the right to create is or has any viable plausible means to do so
All he could ever do is basically say uhh yes make us

Could he paint us if so how could he get the right to make us 3d
>>
>>68080992
le tipping of le fedora like le kind gentlesir
>>
>>68081538
Not to mention that'd be a shit lot of painting and where would the paint come from and who drew the paint
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.