[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delusional Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
It has come to my attention that most Americans on this board are delusional. Their grandfathers fought against Hitler's fascism and if we had won the war, they would be seen as the subhumans that they are.

How can Americans seriously support an ideology that their ancestors fought against, and that goes against every little bit of American "culture"?

Not to mention that most Americans are mutts and mongrels between all kinds of European scum.
>>
File: 1438050522763.jpg (10 KB, 222x221) Image search: [Google]
1438050522763.jpg
10 KB, 222x221
They don't appreciate freedom.
>>
>>68078574
My grandfather did not fight to see his country overrun with shitskins, he did not fight for a globalist multicultural dystopia. If choosing nationalism over globalism makes me a fascist, then so be it.

We'll make it right this time, Grandpa. My only solace is that you were too far gone from Alzheimer's to understand what these scum have done.
>>
>>68078574
>self hating german talking
save your women, faggot
>>
>>68078967

What do you mean with "overrun"?

You have had historically a pretty large amount of black population, since a few years you have lots of mexicans. But mexicans are of spanish descent, so... You yourself are probably 1/8 Italian 1/8th Irish 1/8 Spanish 1/8th Russian etc.

You yourself are a mutt. What makes Americans superior in any way?
You are still subhumans at core and on top of that you dream of an ideology that wanted to see you on your knees or dead?

I understand Italian, German, Austrian fascism. But how the fuck can you as an American deal with such cognitive dissonance?
>>
Fascism is degenerate
>>
>>68078574
maybe if you weren't so weak you would have won
>>
>>68079267

Nice self-reflection, American.
>>
>>68079297
America was a white country until the 1960s, when the borders were reopened to legal immigration. We've always had a small black population, sure, but they were benign and mostlg went along with our culture.

The racial purity is less of a factor, as you've said, we're mutts here. What I'm talking about is ideological purity. It's not just that the people coming here are non-white, it's that they hold values that are incompatible with the American core.

So, like you, they will try to dilute what traditional American values are. They will try to confuse and obfuscate what those values and those people historically stood for. America was never a country founded on diversity. Not diversity of skin color, at least.

American fascism will be about devotion to family and country, conditioning ourselves to be the best and the brightest, not lowering standards and bending over backwards to those who wouldn't do the same for us. In fact, they spit in our face as we outstretched our hand in pity.

You yourself will see Germany fall from a proud, industrious people, to a disgustinging mass of third-worlders and weak whites.
>>
>>68080678

Then tell me, what are traditional American values?
>>
File: 23.jpg (92 KB, 888x556) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
92 KB, 888x556
Equality is a myth
>Not to mention that most Americans are mutts and mongrels between all kinds of European scum.
>>
>>68081402
Self-determination. Duty to country. Piety. Exceptionalism. Social conservatism. The nuclear family.

The left cares nothing for any of these, least of all exceptionalism. They spout their mantras about being "citizens of the world" while praising any other country but America.

I've never been one to be a blind patriot, but the antagonistic view many minorities have of America whilst leeching from its coffers fills me with absolute disgust.
>>
>>68079439
Explain
>>
File: merkel fighting for her vision.png (916 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
merkel fighting for her vision.png
916 KB, 600x831
>>68078574
Well I dunno OP, how can YOU seriously support an ideology (liberalism) that your ancestors fought against, and that goes against every little bit of German "culture"? They didn't take that wall down just so Merkel can make your country commie.
>>
>>68078574
>racism is anti american
when did this meme start? the founding fathers knew black people were worth like 1/4 that of a white man.
its not because they were slaves. white indentured servants existed
and to the best of my knowledge they never estimated the value of a native american so you could say they are better than a nig
>>
>>68078574
My family members fought against the Germans and Japanese in World War 2 for the very same reason my ancestors fought against the Federal troops in the Civil War.
If your home is threatened, and your neighbors are going off to protect it, honor dictates that males who are old enough and able should aid in the defense. It is the same reason I serve now.
I don't care who it is, if they are coming to do harm to me or my family or my neighbors, I will fight that person. It doesn't matter who starts the war, either. If my government unjustly starts a war, it is still my duty to fight because my efforts will tilt, ever so slightly, the outcome of the war in favor of me and my neighbors. If people go to a foreign country under our flag and lose, there may very well be foreign troops marching in my neighborhood, victimizing those of us who thought the war was unjust and refused to fight.

I describe myself as a fascist, but I have neighbors who are not. My neighbors are still on my side when it comes to foreign troops marching down our streets.
>>
>>68078574
Why is a German lecturing Americans? Why are you lecturing me about my ancestors and their political ideology? Your country is being invaded by 7th century, 85 IQ rape machines. I could take this thread a whole lot more serious if Germany wasn't the shit show it currently is.
>>
>>68078574
The irony in this post is insane.

I would say it's pure bait, however, I think this German is legit that retarded.
>>
>>68082613
>>68084026
>>68084739
>>68084166

To make it short: How do you justify your "Hitler was right" attitude?
>>
File: holu guns.jpg (242 KB, 494x578) Image search: [Google]
holu guns.jpg
242 KB, 494x578
>>68078574
Fuck off, Kraut. Americans are bros. Even though they hate us.
>>
>>68085373
I don't have to justify it. The deteriorating state of our countries says it all.
>>
>>68085635
You have to admit you guys are kinda smarmy assholes.
>>
>>68078574
Yet the American 'mutts' and our allies ground your ancestors into the mud of Europe.
It's just so much fun to watch those shows on the History Channel that show your 'superior' Aryan fathers getting bitch slapped across two continents.
>>
The fuck are you talking about you dumb kraut?

Always europeans come on here talking about what it means to be american when they have no fucking clue.
Fuck off cuckmen.
>>
Yes, and the generation after that fought against communism. That's the fight we're still fighting against today.
>>
>>68085635
Those shoulder are pretty broad and that jaw is pretty defined
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.