[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEFEND THIS LIBERALS: Anti-Trump father tells sons Veterans are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgsbE5VGdH8
>>
Liberals BTFO
>>
>>68078093
And of course these kids will grow up believing this shit.
>>
>>68078093

This is true SCUM EXPOSED!
>>
>>68078093
Please make this fossil a meme too.
>>
tweet to some trump people like @danscavino
>>
>>68081214
DO IT
>>
Actual brainwashing
>>
>>68078093
Now I don't support sending any troops to the middle east (I mean fuck we should just nuke them already), but that man needs to get woke and stay woke
>>
>>68078093
WE WAZ PARENTS N SHEIT BITCHAZZ
>>
>>68081285
I did it, more people need to do it.

rev up those /pol/ twitter accounts boys
>>
The mainstream media should be held accountable. They hammer the "KKK" shit for weeks into the minds of these useful idiots and now they are teaching there children!
>>
>>68079447
The kids look pretty embarrassed and not happy.
>>
>>68078093

Well, that is one way to embarrass myself and my children forever, I guess.
>>
File: 1458427527896.jpg (109 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458427527896.jpg
109 KB, 720x540
>>68078093
these vets are bitchasses cause they didn't beat the fuck outta that guy on the spot?
>>
>>68082909

I would have loved to but we got a job to do.
>>
>>68081941
They're never accountable for their actions. The L.A. Riots were completely their creation and they simply washed their hands of it once the shit hit the fan. Rinse and repeat for Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.
>>
>>68078093

This shit needs to gain traction
>>
>>68082027
> please just get a job, dad.
>>
>>68078093
All of my rage. Spread this. Show people what actual fucking indoctrination looks like.
>>
>>68085311

Im trying to spread it on twitter. They have no argument for this.
>>
>>68084945

> please just get a job, dad.

As if they aren't his wife's kids.....
>>
Liberalism is a sickness.
>>
I can't hear anything in the video..
>>
>>68078093
Fucking moulinyan
>>
>>68078093
Those are his girlfriend's kids if anything. Actually it's more likely that this entire thing is a set up and they paid actors.
>>
File: nice.png (170 KB, 948x1093) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
170 KB, 948x1093
just another liberal.

it's not even surprising anymore. i'm just numb
>>
>>68078093
Bump before bed. More need to see this.
>>
This is what hell looks like.

This is a nightmare scenario video for the fake anti-trump movement.
>>
File: foster care.jpg (544 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
foster care.jpg
544 KB, 1000x667
>>68078093
The Department of Social services loves to take away minority kids
My lib aunt in Nebraska fostered a genuine native girl until last year.
So daddy-o was taking a risk there with fightin language endangering his boys.
>>
File: tomoe_gozen1.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tomoe_gozen1.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
As if I have to be outraged because some guy used his freedom of speech effectively?
As if everyone is expected to walk on eggshells around veterans because of MUH NOBLE SACRIFICES(sitting in an air conditioned
room piloting a drone with an xbox controller) this is just more entitlement coming from the welfare class of America, the veterans.
>>
>>68089529

Okay dumbass. Make more excuses for how shitty Bernie Sanders style "parenting" is.
>>
>>68089529
Ahh yes, we all know just how great vets are doing in America. Totally no homelessness at all.

If anyone deserves welfare, it is veterans. Many of them literally gave their sanity for the safety of America. They are the few people that we actually have an obligation to help.
>>
>>68089908
So you support government intervention into people's lives on the level that they dictate how their children are raised? People can raise their children however they want provided it's within the confines of the law.

>>68089927
>If anyone deserves welfare, it is veterans. Many of them literally gave their sanity for the safety of America.

They gave their sanity for the safety or Israel and the petrodollar.
>>
>>68086898
>girlfriend
Listen to how this guy says "bitch-ass".
If anything these are his boyfriend's kids.
>>
>>68078093
Wow. That is bullshit. Motherfuckers are fighting for your right to say that, you know?!
>>
>>68090328

>They gave their sanity for the safety of Israel and the petrodollar

Not the oath they took, definitely not what the vast majority of military people aim to accomplish. The way they were used is not their fault.

The government used them up and now refuse to even provide adequate support for the damage they have done to these people.
>>
>>68090328

American was founded on nationalist principles. Thats what made America the most prosperous nation in the world.

These people are undermining Nationalism in favor of Globalism.

Now take a look at France and Germany right now KEK bag. HOW GREAT IS YOUR GLOBALISM?
>>
>>68090662
So what you are basically saying is that these guys are so inept that they got conned into
going overseas to fight for Jewish interests? I already knew this by the sole fact that they failed to make it into the workforce in the first place and had to resort to leeching off of Uncle Sam, but, the question is why I should pay for their 'gibs' in spite of this?
>>
>>68091146
You're right, let's just not have a military. Sounds reasonable, totally a sustainable way to maintain a nation.

We have to accept that we need a military to be a legitimate state, and that such a military incurs mental damage on its members. The government (and therefore the people) misused them, and they must be responsible.

Maybe if there were consequences to misuse of troops, there would be less abuse of the system.
>>
File: 1456281524101.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1456281524101.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>68078093
>tries to go for a candid moment because cameras are watching
>"Look son, that's the KKK, we're going to crush them"
>sign says VETERANS for Trump

If niggers knew how to read, he wouldn't have walked into this trap.

Its also fucking disgusting that Veterans have less rights than fucking illegal immigrants and minorities.

Honestly, Trump is the FIRST person running for office I've ever heard talk about our Veterans. I guess Republicans its a package deal but Hilldog and Panders treat them like they're the plague. Those two need to be fucking gassed.
>>
>>68078093
I would high five him if I saw him saying those things to a group of veterans.
>>
>>68091861
>We have to accept that we need a military to be a legitimate state, and that such a military incurs mental damage on its members.
The government (and therefore the people) misused them, and they must be responsible.

I don't think you can blame the government for this when many of these people had mental damage before joining the US armed forces.
>>
>>68092788
You have to be crazy to raise your hand, and agree to put yourself in harms way.

All REMF jobs excluded of course.
>>
>>68092788
Get the fuck out of here. You can't deny that many, many people develop mental illness due to their involvement in the military.
>>
>>68092331
>If niggers knew how to read, he wouldn't have walked into this trap.

Every-time I got into a book store, I never see any blacks and very few minorities. Asians more than any other group that's not white. Th only time I see blacks in a bookstore is at the mall and its' because people park over by the Barns & Noble and walk through the store.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.