[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We contacted your ISP and it says here that you spend most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>We contacted your ISP and it says here that you spend most of your time on the internet browsing an imageboard called /pol/. It must be a place for informed political discussion, is that right? Should I have me people look into it?

How do you respond?
>>
File: 1458245100086.jpg (160 KB, 1080x1112) Image search: [Google]
1458245100086.jpg
160 KB, 1080x1112
>>68077552
>me people
>>
>>68077600
my*
>>
Shit i need to tone down the lsd cuz i work from home
>>
>>68077552
Just fuck my shit up senpai desu

>My social standing would be ruined
>>
File: londo-gives-permission.png (608 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
londo-gives-permission.png
608 KB, 853x480
>sure, it's a website where I watch people call one another ugly names and post funny pictures.
>I have some saved on my phone if you want to see.

>mfw it's mostly merchant
>>
>yes
Might as well let them have a chance of getting redpilled. I'm a degenerate who wouldn't even want the job anyway.
>>
>>68077600
FUCK YOU ZIONIST PIG!
>>
>>68077552
a lawsuit for invasion of privacy and defamation of character
>>
>>68077552
im walking out the door and talking a shit on the floor
>>
File: 1449373571345.gif (858 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449373571345.gif
858 KB, 500x281
>>68077552
No it's not, It's a cesspool of neo-nazis and racist, mysogynist bigots.

Besides rehabilitating puppies for the local animal shelter in order to socialize them for adoption in loving homes, I spend roughly 20% of my freetime online cataloging and combating racism and anti-semitism in order to make the world a better place.

Hopefully this organization is on board with such enlightened ideals... otherwise I don't believe I'll be a good fit here!

[hiring intensifies]

[then proceed to use executive-level position to further right-wing agendas and hire only productive, non-nigger/women/fag employees)

>mfw

...get on my level son.
>>
File: m8.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>68078162
>>
>>68077552

>As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson.
>It seems that you've been living two lives. In one life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company.
>You have a Social Security number, you pay your taxes, and... you help your landlady carry out her garbage.
>The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias Neo, and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for.

>One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.

How do you respond?
>>
I only use my iphone at mcdonalds and starbucks for the free wi-fi connection. I'm sorry your intel was so poorly gathered.
>>
>Could you explain why it says you spend 12 hours a day "shitposting" on a Korean Go enthusiasts imageboard?
>>
>>68078002
U L T R A
L
T
R
A

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>68078378
Because I choose to
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.