[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
"White Guys" as identity is Jewish misdirection?

Starts at 12.03 (but the whole thing is good):

https://youtu.be/uMziuacKd9I?t=12m3s

Immigrants lose their nation of origin identity after three generations, but retain their religious identity.

Do we all need to convert to Catholicism to maintain our identity against the Jews and the Muslim hordes?

What do you think /pol/? Is white identity just another Jewish trick?
>>
>>68077324
Seems to me white people were being homogenized in the US far before any Jews were pulling the strings.
>>
>>68077324
This guy is the man and he's right.
It's like saying Asians and including Koreans and Japanese.
Also Jamaicans are African American for some reason
>>
>>68079206

He also says that Nazism was itself a false identity, that they were all Protestant or Catholic, which was the unfortunate situation after the reformation. But isn't it unrealistic to expect everyone to be Catholic these days?
>>
>>68077324
EMJ us a militant Catholic.
Very very good authority but at the ebd of the day his answer is conversion (and confession).
That's also Father Matthew Raphael Johnson, a very good lecturer with unparalleled grounding in philosophy, but who is an Orthodox priest.
Got to accept people's blind spots.
>>
>>68077324
How would converting to Cuckolothism starring Pope no-borders protect you from anything but anal virginity?
>>
File: Pope.png (69 KB, 344x217) Image search: [Google]
Pope.png
69 KB, 344x217
>>68080575

Hey, I totally agree with you, but I do think he has a point in saying that being 'white' isn't as strong an identity play as being 'Jewish' or 'Catholic' is.
>>
>>68081357
Meh, identity is an arbitrary distinction between us vs them. Choose your perimeter with an eye towards defensibility and then stick to it. If you find yourself intermingled with people draw your perimeter to include those people. Magnifying sectarian distinctions seems useless.
>>
>>68080372
Good to know. It's a pretty interesting perspective though.
>>
>>68077324
/pol/ is too stupid to understand E Michael Jones. He runs circles around racists
There is no "white culture" there are various ethnic groups that have cultures and they are "white" but there is no "white culture"
>>
>>68077865
Yea he says it was the WASPs trying to break up ethnic communities because they were afraid of the demographic shift
So it's not the "Jews" did everything
>>
>>68080575
How's secularism going in protecting your ethnic groups?
>>
>>68077324
hungarian nationalism is an identity
japanese nationalism is an identity
white nationalism is not an identity

do you see the difference? it's part of the reason I really don't like when whites say "white nationalism" instead of just "nationalism"
>>
File: 1410933227742.jpg (1 MB, 3508x2477) Image search: [Google]
1410933227742.jpg
1 MB, 3508x2477
>>68077324
You need better context. EMJ is a goldmine of knowledge. Take or leave the Catholicism, at least he names the juice. Over and over again. Listen to this one. Wait for the part about MLK.
https://youtu.be/zTrBXSwwsdI
>>
>>68082402
So I understand he believes people should convert to Catholicism, but if we don't do that what is the next best form of identity if one doesn't see being 'white' as meaningful - nationalism?
>>
Of course "white guy" is bullshit.

Even we can't agree who's white. Then we fling shit at each other when we're supposedly "one race"

Nah, you're a straya cunt. I'm a merrican.
>>
>>68083020
For a long time and in many ways still, Catholicism was white culture. The ties to Rome and all that. Remember, Martin Luther had a lot of funding from the Jews and Ottomans.
>>
File: trueblueaussies.jpg (38 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
trueblueaussies.jpg
38 KB, 350x240
>>68083029

Yeah, I mean on the one hand it seems so obvious, but then, I have nothing in common with these people (pic related) who also call themselves Australian, and they in turn probably feel more sense of solidarity with just about anyone in the Islamic world.

I do see myself as Australian but, in part because we are a relatively young nation, I also feel culturally European.
>>
E. Michael Jones is fantastic, and I love listening to his diagnoses of contemporary problems.

But I'm often left empty because he seldom presents his readers/listeners with a real call to action.

What am I to do? Join the Catholic church? The church that stands behind the major planks of international Jewry? The church that claims its infallible leader, who meddles in immigration debates, is the voice of the body of Christ? It's insane.

I wish Catholics within the church would mount an insurrection, but that doesn't seem likely for the foreseeable future. From where I'm standing, the Catholic church seems almost as pernicious as our globalist enemies: it opposes me on all the most important issues. It ENABLES Jewry.

I understand that Jones wants to reform the church and he's bound to it by faith, but I'd hate to be stuck in that position.

The church has ossified, grown corrupt, and conformed to the world. It must be either a.) cast aside altogether or b.) brutally, drastically reformed by men with power and influence.

I still fail to see, in any case, how pursuing a Catholic life in any way helps the cause of western Christians.

That being said, Jones is based.
>>
>Oy vey! being white isn't an identity, just a misdirection!
>Instead, your identity should be worshiping a jew!
>>
>>68083667
The Catholic Church is at a major cross roads. It can either look for its lost sheep in Europe (because protestantism is dead thanks to atheism) or it can embrace the new, the shinny, easily swayed masses of Africa and Latin America.
>>
>>68083542
I love this picture, I used it to troll extensively in 2010.

My family moved here from Italy when I was young, I feel both Aussie and Italian.

There are a bunch of Asians and Arabs that seem super aussie and even talk with an aussie accent.
>>
File: 1363980658470.png (441 KB, 1220x784) Image search: [Google]
1363980658470.png
441 KB, 1220x784
he has a point in that sharing responsibility and factors other than race is fucking dumb but there is validity in defining yourself separate from other races
>>
File: 1391280795737.gif (73 KB, 690x1025) Image search: [Google]
1391280795737.gif
73 KB, 690x1025
>>68084527
wrong pic
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.