[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wageslave hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: wage-slave-logic.png (68 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
wage-slave-logic.png
68 KB, 992x1856
There is no point in trying to make a lot of money. The more money you make, the more stress is added to your life. More pay = more responsibility at your job = more stress = unhappiness. Keep on slaving away for your jew boss wagecucks. This much stress has ill effects on your entire health.
>>
>no reason to have a job in 2013

Yah except to buy shit.

I don't understand where these neet faggots get free housing, food and entertainment from
>>
>>68077463
>neet faggots get free housing, food

From Obama, dumbass.
>>
>>68077463
Autimsbucks.
Neetbucks.
Leeching off of family.
Only having a pc and a stomach and a matrass and nothing else

It's not THAT hard i assume, just lower your standards a whole lot.
>>
>>68077075

k nigger

ill be here, making this money, buying my nice toys
>>
>>68078521
And you have to wake up with an alarm clock, destroying your natural sleep cycle, at least 5 days a week. So you need to drink digusting coffee or energy drinks just so you can stay awake for the 8 hour misery. With all this labor you are just making your fat jew boss richer and killing yourself in the process.
>>
>>68077075

>neet gets provided everything by people who do work
>asks why anyone should work

I'm actually unemployed right now. I'm going to school so I guess I'm not a full blown NEET but I'd basically consider myself a NEET.

I don't understand how it doesn't bother you to be living off of someone else's work though.
>>
>Why would I want to date 3d

Oh man this is fucking hilarious,
>>
File: 6017438174098327409170.jpg (10 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
6017438174098327409170.jpg
10 KB, 223x226
>>68077075
>I-Im much happier being poor guys!
>S-sure I may depend on my parents for everything and have no plan for when they die, b-but at least im not a slave to mr. shekelstein!
>>
>>68078744
>coffee
>disgusting
Sorry you have the tastebuds of a child
>>
>>68079044

He can't be a year over 20 with that mentality so it's not too surprising.
>>
>>68077075
while undoubtedly Warren buffet has larger problems and more stress than your average Walmart worker, I'd rather have rich people problems than poor people problems. Having the blessing of society is just a bonus.

If you would rather worry about having enough food than about making your next billion, we have nothing in common, and I could not care any less what a low status, unambitious peon thinks of me.
>>
File: 1456769287642.png (892 KB, 1365x773) Image search: [Google]
1456769287642.png
892 KB, 1365x773
>>68077075
You are a literal disease on society, your parents, and my country. Get out and move to Germany you fucking shitlord faggot bottom feeding fuckface
>>
>>68077615
>the president
>legislating entitlements

American education everyone.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>68077075
>in second year uni
>accepted into pic related
>19 getting laid
>have car and all the latest iShit
>lift weights
>wake up happy everyday
i really hope you arent serious OP.
real life isnt hard for some of us.
>>
>>68077075
You need a job to get paid to buy nice things in this country. How the fuck can you live comfortably as a NEET?
>>
>>68079044
>coffee is disgusting
>probably drinks Coke, Mountain Dew, and Apple Juice
So it's true that all NEETs get autismbucks?
>>
>>68077075
Anarcho-capitalism is the neet's kryptonite
>>
>I can do anything with my time. I can learn an instrument, learn a language, ...

Except you'll just end up fapping and playing video games and drinking mountain dew instead. Because doing all of that stuff requires effort and anyone who has to rationalize their laziness this hard won't be willing to do so.
>>
>>68080011

This.
>>
>>68077075
I'm a valet, worked my way up to a really good hotel spot. I make 18-25 and hour depending on the time of year.

I used to be the department manager, but went down to just being a 'runner' because of the extra work and stress. Why do all the payroll, schedules, basically always be on call to cover shifts, for an extra couple dollars an hour?

That was 5 years ago. I own my house. Car paid off. I have it good by all measure.

But holy fuck.... I feel so empty and bored. My job accomplishes nothing, I have no responsibility. I'm bored on a such a deep level I'm depressed as fuck.

I'm finally back into school so I can get a 'real' job where what I do actually matters. Its scary to think about almost. I'm going into a profession (structural welding) where if I fuck up once, I could cost the company millions of dollars in labor and materiel costs.
But when I get really good at it, I'll be that guy that gets called up for that reponsability.

So I guess, enjoy taking it easy... but things being too easy will eventually drive you crazy. Weed and vidya will eventually get boring, and you'll look around and realize you're 30 and have not really done anything.
>>
File: embracethesuck.jpg (116 KB, 600x232) Image search: [Google]
embracethesuck.jpg
116 KB, 600x232
>>68077075
Just gotta find something that you love how shit it is, OP. You don't have to be a wageslave or a debtslave.
It is unfortunate that the economy frames how we interact with each other, but if you are a skilled Nietzsche scholar, painter, weightlifter, or pr0gamer, you can make that work too.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x852
>>68079607
They are children mate. No bully.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.