[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World Government Is A Good Thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11
File: world government.jpg (15 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
world government.jpg
15 KB, 299x168
Why are you faggots against a world government? That is litteraly the only way for the human species to advance at this point and to effectively counter future threats like natural disasters.

Why are you nazi cunts against natural human progress? The faster it happens the better.
>>
>>68076986
>Why are you faggots against a world government?
I don't want to be in a same country as you leaf assholes.
>>
Would Trudeau be the World President?
>>
>>68077080

Your little shithole will actually greatlybenefit from being part of a world government. You will gain rights and citizenship, and will be able to work and travel anywhere you want.
>>
File: 1441244158151.jpg (1 MB, 1800x3827) Image search: [Google]
1441244158151.jpg
1 MB, 1800x3827
Sorry there aren't enough capable people alive to pull that off. Most countries have difficulties organizing themselves and so does most individuals.

The only way a WG could come into being is if we cull 99% of humanity.
>>
>>68077080
Countries wouldn't exist. There would only be the state.
>>
>>68076986
Why is it the only way to advance as a species? How does it counter natural disasters? Why is it 'natural human progress'?
>>
People are different. Large countries have greater potential to be extremely polarized. See usa. It is a benefit to contain different ideologies in different regions. Can you imagine a polarized one world government? Begging for a huge civil war.
>>
>>68077191
>>68077280

I don't want to be associated with any Canadian cum guzzling faggots. I don't mind other world government made of other countries like Australia or something
>>
>>68076986
no
no
no
no
Fuck you
if it happens it will only be acceptable in a third wolrd war winner takes it all scenario
>>
>>68077280

It will be more of a world federation. Like the European Union. There will be an African Union an Asian union etc with parliaments and each answer to the United Nations executive kinda like commonwealth countries all used to answer to the UK only this will be legally codified.
>>
>>68076986
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
The people should have the power to govern themselves. A massive global government with power over everyone would not mind the rights of the people.
>>
File: carlsagancosmos.jpg (57 KB, 646x536) Image search: [Google]
carlsagancosmos.jpg
57 KB, 646x536
>>68076986

A One World Government is inevitable whether it's done by the elites or not. Technology is advancing so fast that it's pulling all of us together, languages begin to blur... cultures start to become singular.

I suppose this all makes sense if we were to ever encounter other advanced civilizations. They wouldn't see Americans or Chinese, they'd see humans as a planet.
>>
>>68077444

Nobody is asking your opinion faggot. You are a non entity you arent even allowed into the EU.
>>
>>68077567
>says a fucking leaf
ayy lmao
>>
>>68076986

> The faster it happens the better.

This is the problem Justin. You cucks want to force it on the world as fast as possible so you can live in your Global Utopia before you die. The rushing of the process is what will destroy us. I'm fairly confident that one day, like the tribes around the river Tiber, the nations of the world will unite as one. But we will be long gone, and the world will look very different to what it does today.
>>
>>68076986
>supporting third world shitholes that have fucked themselves for 1,000 years

> slowing down technology progress to support those who can't move beyond blood feuds and violent dogma

> raising my children in a world where rapefugees are given special treatment because of some intangible guilt or need to show our own progressiveness

Fuck off
>>
>>68077347

Yeah lets just stay in arbitary borders drawn hundreads of years ago and continue to do stupid bullshit like war and meaningless dick waving forever. If the world pulls all of its resources togther and focuses on solving problems we will get results increadibly quickly.
>>
>>68077357
This. Liberals love cultural relativism, but they don't believe in borders. We should trade with other cultures and leave them the fuck alone, unless they instigate conflict.
>>
>>68076986
Why are you commie shit?
>>
File: NotLikeThis.gif (731 KB, 280x160) Image search: [Google]
NotLikeThis.gif
731 KB, 280x160
>>68076986
I'm not against a world government.
I'm against this world government.

It should grow organically from cooperation between nations, not be forced down our throats through trickery and genocide.
>>
>>68076986
>the only way for the human species to advance
Why?

>effectively counter future threats
With one ineffectual bureaucracy trying to rule the entire planet with the many different cultures, and so on? How exactly?
>>
>>68076986
>Wanting comunism all across the world
>Politicians, bank owners, market owns and regulates everything
>Hurr durr advancement
>We will becum cibillized :dDDD fug
This will only lead to more simplified thoughts
Once people realise the one world government is bad, they will face towards anarchy, not a smaller government.
Also social security will improve by heaps leaving the citizens very vulnerable and has no right to protect himself or use against the government.
Also huge corruption will occur and the point stated above can tell you why it cannot be prevented
>>
>>68077986

Nobody is forcing anything down anyones throats. The EU is an example that it can work. A bunch of countries joined together and have extremely high standards of living and cooperation when a hundread years ago they where all busy butchering each other.
>>
File: 1426452486358.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1426452486358.png
346 KB, 439x500
>>68078171

Sometimes I wonder if the Matrix really is inevitable.

As more and more people are shoved into cities relying on government checks every month, housing will get smaller and smaller. Peoples thoughts will be monitored and regulated, overcrowded streets and drone patrols will make people feel sick from this reality. Virtual reality will be the only means to escape this shitty reality.
>>
>>68076986

Is it just one Canadian that makes all these shit threads?
>>
I prefer several goverments busy fucking each other than one just fucking me.
>>
>>68076986
Hate does not describe the level of absolute repulsion and disgust your mental excretions just gave me.
Hell dose not contain the raw malice and ill will I feel towards you, insect.
I understand that you deeply need a sugar daddy to fulfill your sick and twisted fantasies but don't think that gives you any currency here, degenerate.
We do not need a dictator.
We do not need your oligarchy.
We do not need your bonds.
We are free.
We are sane.
We are noble.
We are everything you never will be because you are a coward.
Leave this place and never return you filthy creature.
May God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>68076986
You are the ones who are gonna bring world wide fascist. You are just to stupid to get the bigger picture and figure out that you are useful idiots.
>>
>>68076986
The problem is we only have one world.

Once the dust has settled and everyone has their place there will be no changing it.
>>
>>68076986
I am totally in support of a world government

however, only the west qualifies to be apart of it. We can not allow inferior cultures and ideologies and the nations who practice them into our ranks. It's as simple as that.

Trying to force progressivism ALWAYS leads to a pushback. You can not force progress. You'll only get backlash, and we're seeing that now with the resurgence of right-wing parties in Europe.
>>
if only germany was the government
>>
dont you mean the united earth of america. we gonna beez ownin all of dat shit and beez bringin dem feedums.
>>
>Don't want to be associated with Turk roaches
>Don't want to be associated with Canadian leafs
>Don't want to be associated with curry no poo to loo niggers
>Don't want to be associated with niggers
>Don't want to be associated with chinks

Now you tell me why a global government is good.
>>
File: TowerOfEU.jpg (66 KB, 379x522) Image search: [Google]
TowerOfEU.jpg
66 KB, 379x522
>>68078275
The EU
>THE E fucking U

Look who founded the EU.
Look how it was implemented.
Google "Kalergi"

Seriously is this bait? It has to be bait.
Reel me in.
>>
>>68077199
>Implying that's not the plan
>>
>>68078825

No1 cares faggot nobody listens to racists
>>
>>68076986
>let's make our government even more powerful
>what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>68077080
Canada BTFO
>>
>>68078923
>/pol
>racists

Aaaaaaaaaaand back to >>>/int with you
>>
>>68076986
Go to bed, Soros.
>>
>>68076986
Because I can't trust a world government to preserve local culture. The world would become a Unitarian shithole.
>>
why has canada been running so rampant with the shitposting lately? they completely lack the subtlety and grace of Aussie shit posts

fuck i hate canadians
>>
File: The_Master_Fallout.jpg (40 KB, 394x277) Image search: [Google]
The_Master_Fallout.jpg
40 KB, 394x277
>>68076986
Okay
>>
Nah. Chinese and Anglo hegemony into space every one else may or may not tag along at those two's discretion or fight for the scraps left on Earth.
>>
>>68078275
>Nobody is forcing anything down anyones throats. The EU is an example that it can work.
>extremely high standards of living and cooperation

hahahhahahahahahhahaha
>>
USA is reaping all the rewards from NWO, while NWO trickles loose wet shit down the grate floor into the cages of the non-white and white guilt traitors
>>
>>68076986
If whites were a majority of world population (or even close), only white males over 25 could vote, and apartheid was the rule of the day, sure.
That would be just great.

As things are now?
Fuck no.

We're already going to turn into nig-ville coast2coast in the next 50 years.
>>
Typical leaf.
>>
It will happen wheter people like it or not.

A bunch of retarded neckbeards chimping out in the street because their great grandfather didn't use toilet paper and so they don't want to use it either won't affect the plans in anything.

Well done OP
>>
File: 1457044342923.jpg (122 KB, 389x643) Image search: [Google]
1457044342923.jpg
122 KB, 389x643
>Wanting everyone to be ruled by the same government.
>>
>>68079755
You really believe that? Look at the UN, it is a joke. World government is pretty much impossible, the world is simply too big.
>>
>>68077444
Are we just going to ignore this man's randomly assigned repeating digits?
>>
>>68076986
>>68076986

tyrannical and suppressive
power moves are NOT ok
>>
You guys are all wrong. United Earth with cooperating nations is a way to degradation and civil wars. Multiculti objectively doesn't work. The only way to progress for humanity is competing nations. Sometimes I think that West needs 70 years of communism too understand some basic things.
>>
File: stellar-collision-prints.jpg (84 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
stellar-collision-prints.jpg
84 KB, 700x393
>>68080069
>>68080069

all that is needed
is our Soverignty.
nothing more
>>
>>68076986
I don't want to be in a same country with britain, and british people.
>>
>>68076986
I love my country. I love the fact that after school every day for weeks I could go play basketball with a brazilian kid, a haf asian half white kid, and a latino kid. I love my stand partner, one of the most talented trumpet player I personally know, and he's black and bisexual. I love that I can have a conversation with a leftist woman in the morning, and a hard line conservative at lunch. I love hearing spanish, german, french, japanese, chinese, arabic, prtugese, swahili, at every turn.

a single world government would end that. We'd need to eliminate every lanugage there is so we could communicate clearly. WE would need to be on the same side of the political spectrum, because no conservative would give all the power in the world to a single ruling entity. Forced to live inder the same flag with the same laws, identities would break down, until there is no white or black, jew or greek, latino or asian. Just one "pure" race.

I want every country there is in the world. Even the ones who do things I don't agree with. Because I love the people I get to see every day. I love America, and I want mexicans to love mexico, I want the chinese to love china, I want Russians to love Russia, I want germans to love germany, aussies to love australia. I want to celebrate differences, not destroy them. I want us to challnege each other, to learn from each other, to help us all grow. Not to dilute our culture to the point where we might as well not have one.

why are you against the wonder that is humanity?
>>
>>68080103
The guy from a poor asian country has a point.
The humanity will ascend, only if there will be a competition between them. That's how free market works.
>>
It's going to be a inevitable eventuality, and if its a artificial intelligence super computer determining where resources are spent to better advance humanity i wouldn't even mind.
>>
>>68076986
The United Nations is a failure and it's not even one government
Are you telling me a more strict UN will work?
>>
>>68080764

How exactly is it a failure?
>>
>>68081041
>p-p-p-please america, d-d-d-do this thing for us, I promise we wont ask again
>>
>>68081240

what are you talking about?
>>
>>68081406
He's talking about YOUR FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>68076986
Personally I'm against it because it will be the start of apocalypse as predicted on the Bible.

But I also know that it is impossible to avoid it. It WILL happen eventually as the prophecy will be proven true word by word.
>>
>>68080564
In some terms your country is asian too because we enriched your culture and genes over 200 years.
>>
>>68081610

Its a shame you're retarded.
>>
>>68081041
UN is nothing but a way for less ambitious non-white Hitlers to demand, and often get, money and legitimacy.
>>
>>68081785

Thats not what it is.
>>
>>68081763
Funny as always, but not quite briliant.
Nowadays, we have more in common with germans, in terms of bloodline, than with any other slavs, so we're not as asian, as you are.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.