[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a good reason to allow stupid people to have a say in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: potato.jpg (709 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
709 KB, 2060x1236
Is there a good reason to allow stupid people to have a say in the political process?

>inb4 "who decides who is and isn't stupid you FASCIST"
>>
who decides who is and isn't stupid you FASCIST
>>
>>68071909
Nope.

In fact as few people as possible should get a say in the political process.

And those that do, must prove to be of excellent physical, intellectual, moral and spiritual resolve.
>>
We live in a republic. Whoever tricked these morons into thinking we live in a democracy should be shot.
>>
>>68072129
But they still vote, which has some influence.
>>
>>68071909
Robert E. Lee feared that the common man was too uneducated to vote. He feared that a fool's ignorance and stupidity would make him a tool for the elite who use their gullibility and shortsightedness to rise to power.

He had similar feelings about giving the vote to newly emancipated blacks.
>>
>>68073609
That's unfortunate that he felt that way about newly emancipated blacks.

Because he was still correct about your first statement.
>>
if we could somehow objectively prove intelligence, or have a test that determined it and only let smart people vote, it would probably make the world a better place. And there'd never be a conservative majority again
>>
>>68074435
No retarded conservative redneck majority, and no ignorant young liberal mass. Nice.
>>
Stupid people are often smarter than smart people when it comes to politics.
>>
There really is no argument against restricting the vote to heterosexual White males 25 years old and up who own their own land and are married with at least one child (includes adoption of a White child).
>>
>trump supporters
>not stupid

hyuck
>>
>>68074999
Make this just a 25 year-old person and I agree. Anywhere younger than 25, and you're just a young impressionable useful idiot.
>>
>>68075637
This isn't a Trump thread, it's a "why are voters so fucking stupid" thread.
>>
>>68075644
I feel that by adding the child part, a man has more of an invested interest in the future of the nation. We all know childless creeps like Merkel are born nation wreckers. All she's interested in is having workers to fund her retirement, like a typical boomer. The land requirement is mostly to show the man has his shit together and isn't just drifting through life.
>>
>>68071909
Natural selection applies to all things, Gods, Kings, and even Countries
>>
Imagine being that gay
>>
>>68076190
I actually agree with this. I'd almost go as far to say that we should go back to saying that you shouldn't vote unless you own land.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.