[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1458435181764.jpg (1 MB, 720x3983) Image search: [Google]
1458435181764.jpg
1 MB, 720x3983
LOL
>>
>>68071533
Nah, i was poor as fuck when i was a kid. I lived in a tiny ass dump of a house, and had fuck all paid for me. But you know what. There are things called books you can read to get smart, and there are things called scholarships you can get to pay for school. Then when get a decent education in a useful job field you can earn money and be successful.
But that all WAY too much work, right you fucking nigger?
>>
>>68071848
Proof? Yeah, I thought so, YOU WHITE PIECE OF SHIT

SWALLOW THIS
"unzips dick"
>>
>>68072043
So don't use any of that quick mix shit Pedro, We want quality concrete for our wall.
>>
>>68072124
If you want something done right, you do it yourself.
>>
>>68072275
We want it done free
>>
My family has been poor just for the 5 generations that I know of. I'm a pretty smart computer programmer and I'm still poor. How smart someone is doesn't magically get them money. I'm poor because I inherited poorness. Just as 98% of rich people inherited their riches, that's a real statistic, look it up if you care.
>>
>>68072482
So don't expect it to be quality.
>>
>>68071533
If Paula keeps it up, her children may have Richard's opportunities. Case dismissed
>>
That's why we need communism.
>>
>>68072592
No friend, you are currently choosing to be poor.
Also >programmer
What not system administration or security?
Thats where the money is.
>>
>You've gotten the job, but I'm watching you.

An HR person would get in deep trouble for saying something like this.
>>
>>68071533
>in one instance the parents care for the childs welfare, actually raising it so that it doesnt end up in the same economic bracket as them
>in the other the parents dont give a fuck, neither does the kid
>the first is called "white privilege" and needs to be eradicated according to Liberals
>>
>>68071533
this physically hurt me.
>>
>>68071848
>books you can read to get smart

bitch you're IQ is something you're born with, a retard can read all the books he can find, he'll still be a fucking retard.
>>
>>68072592
if you really were a "pretty smart computer programmer" you'd have a well paying job

you're confusing being a "pretty smart computer programmer" with "reading a tutorial on python and making a calculator app"
>>
>>68072707
This. Turkroach is right
>>
>>68071533
Haha good video Op !!
Haha so funny, the man is boss and woman a FUCKIN SLUT lmao

I Will Save this pic
>>
>>68071533
>don't get educated
>set your standars low
>be poor

what is the problem libtards? Should B students make as much as A students?

I say this as a college drop out with 200$ in my bank account
>>
>>68073138
Everyone should make the same amount, bro! Didn't you vote for Bernie like everyone that isn't Literally Hitler?
>>
>>68072937
The truth hurts anon.
>>
this whole fucking thread sucks. Thats cartoon was a complete waste of my time, not only that OP missed the part where Paula parents hopped the border then popped her out.
>>
File: mexican posters.png (372 KB, 680x401) Image search: [Google]
mexican posters.png
372 KB, 680x401
>>68072043
>>
>>68073138
The comic is suggesting that the two would be equally capable if all other things were held equal. But that Paula is a B student and Richard is an A student because of their circumstances.
>>
>>68071533
This is basically saying that "privilege" has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with class.
>>
>>68071533
Twist: Richard's grandparents were low-income and worked hard to secure a good future for their children
>>
>>68073110
SO WHATS UPP ALL POL TARTS ??

Im fukin drunk its so funny jahaha oh man i'm going to regret this tomorrow
>>
File: 9a8.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
9a8.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>>68071533

Pathetic. This ignores all the people that succeeded with a poor background.

This comic assumes that everyone that is rich now grew up from a rich family. Bullshit.

I am Korean, and most of us are from poor/middle income immigrant families. Our parents work for low pay, but just enough to send us to these cheap sweatshop-like after school "hagwons" where we study the whole afternoon on the SAT's and ACT's.

We study our asses off to get into decent schools, and we depend on financial aid. Our school had several Koreans get accepted into very good schools, but they had to go to a state school because they couldn't afford it.

We come from nothing, but many of us succeed. These affirmative-action GIBSMEDAT's steal our SAT scored and still complain about privilege.

I want to fucking go back to Korea. This is bullshit.
>>
File: 1458048119910.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1458048119910.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>68072275
>>68072701
BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE
R
U
S
H
I
E

B
R
U
S
H
I
E
>>
>>68071533
Except I was poor as shit, and lived in negroe filled SC (not based upstate or fun as fuck coast, but the most boring place imaginable), and worked my ass off to get into one of 14 excellent high schools distributed across the US by the government explicitly for poor areas with shit education systems, got my associates degree, and went to law school debt free because I have basic intelligence and good work ethic. In this day and age ignorance and lack of success is a choice, albeit one easier made with good parents, but still a choice you make as a kid. This comic follows a typical millennial, not realizing she lives in the only country in the fucking world where you can be born penniless and end up a billionaire, and instead bitches about how some people had it easier for her. Fuck her, and duck whoever the hell said this.
>>
File: 1415501130735.jpg (31 KB, 500x535) Image search: [Google]
1415501130735.jpg
31 KB, 500x535
>>68073024
Are...are you fucking serious
>>
>>68073670
PROOF YOU STUPID CHINK BITCH? PICK MY FUCKING RICE FIELDS CHING CHONG PING LING RUV U RONG TIME
>>
>>68073731
nice argument cunt
>>
>>68071533
bullshit.

nothing says the poor cant climb and the rich cant fall.

im poor as fuck with no real future and its no ones fault but my own. meanwhile plenty of poor people from highschool made better grades then me and went off to good colleges with aid programs.

people need to stop making excuses and admit that the biggest factor is ones self in success.
>>
>>68072592
>I'm a pretty smart computer programmer and I'm still poor.

You can't be that smart, if you're a programmer who doesn't make any money.
>>
>>68073826
proxy monkey
>>
>>68074157
U MOMS A MONKEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68071533
Why wasn't Paula studying in the third panel? Why was she goofing off in the fourth?
Why was she settling for less instead of pushing herself?
The author can bitch all they want, but Richard was a straight-A student while Paula settled for B averages and is probably still in school by the end of the comic. It's all fluff and horseshit, just like every other "argument" in this vein of "reasoning."
>>
>>68074157
EAT MY SHIT

UNZIP IT STUPID HAMPLANWT
>>
>>68074157
ARE YOU GONNA RIN AWAY PUSSY

FUCK YOU
>>
>>68072043

AIDS Skrillex doesn't post here he posts on instagram or tumblr or something. Look for him there if you want your dick sucked.
>>
I'm poor because I'm afraid. I'm afraid that if I drop out of school and follow my dreams as hard as I can, I'll fail and have nothing. I'm afraid that if I stopped working and focused solely on my dream that I wouldn't get anything done and I would become a nobody. I'm afraid that people would try to hold me down, both from my own class as well as the upper class.
My vanity has not been kind to my desires.
I have a dream, but I can't carry it out because I neither possess the means physically nor necessarily.
>>
File: 1437029074167.jpg (9 KB, 211x367) Image search: [Google]
1437029074167.jpg
9 KB, 211x367
>>68071533
>this is what commies actually believe
Explain yourselves, libershits.
>>
>>68073110
Hahaha good post man..
>>
>>68073110
Hahahahaha + 1
>>
>>68073110
Hahahahahahahaha Oh Man
>>
>>68073110
Yep Hahahahaha I Agrée
>>
>Paulas house if full of her seven brothers and sisters
>because of this her parents need two jobs to feed their over sized family
>if only her parents had bred responsibly her parents would have more money and wouldn't need two jobs
>if they had just used condoms they could have afforded to send her to a better school away from the families that had seven kids
>these people breed so much school can no longer support their numbers
>they could have afforded a tutor but they had seven kids
>they could have saved money for her uni studies but they had seven kids
>they could have saved money for health insurance but they had seven kids

Nepotism is the only valid complaint and even then if you can't do the job they tell you to fuck off and it ends up looking worse for your family seeing how your father and his friends endorsed you

It only gets you a handshake and a second look over your resume, it doesn't protect you
>>
>>68073110
Ahahaha Under Rater
>>
File: muh genetics.jpg (82 KB, 320x478) Image search: [Google]
muh genetics.jpg
82 KB, 320x478
>>68073024
You sound like pic related, but with a change of theme.
>Intelligence Quotient, a testable score used to estimate intelligence isn't affected at all by environmental factors
>Implying you can't study for an IQ test
>smart people are born smart, and not simply born with slightly more capability when it comes to learning
>It's all nature, with no nurture whatsoever
You would know as a retard yourself it seems. You sound like pic related. Your choices are just as, if not more important, than your genetic background when you aren't mentally handicapped. Even if you don't have a disability, or even if you were inclined towards intelligence, by failing to do anything with your brain you can still end up being practically worthless intellectually. We live in a society with public libraries and practically everyone has access to the bountiful texts available on the internet. The only reason people ignore this and instead post bullshit on social media is because they choose to do so.
>>
I've got good news! I heard that rich people feel awful that they've been meanies and wealth redistribution is definitely going to happen soon. Your failing-because-of laziness-and-stupidity days are over!
>>
>>68073110
Kek
>>
>>68072862
Maybe he's the owner.
>>
>>68073110
LEL
>>
>>68074490
>>68074407
>>68074314
>>68074272
Wew lad
>>
>>68071533
>Richard's parents knew children were expensive and what condoms were
>Paula's did not
>this is Richard's fault
>>
>>68074946
So addiction is a choice? I choose to have a physiologically controlled desire to do things I don't want to do but I habitually?
>>
>>68075143
Thanks, Captain Hindsight!
>>
>>68071533
>implying the family on the left didn't go through the same struggles as the family on the right
>implying the kid on the left doesn't deserve his place
>implying loans
>>
>>68071533
Paula's school looks about the same as Richard's
Even the same fucking teacher
They also seem to have the same mom?
>>
>>68072043
>"unzips dick"
Brainless leftist detected
>>
>>68071848
>there are things called scholarships you can get
You mean handouts?
>>
>>68075351
F U C K Y O U
U
C
K

Y
O
U
>>
>>68075235
>knowing children are going to cost mass money to raise and what a condom is = hindsight

The phrase you're looking for is "common sense" because it's pretty easy to know you're poor and probably can't drop cash on a kid.
>>
My dad grew up poor as dirt in the fucking woods in Missouri and was the youngest of 10 kids. He's a multi millionaire now. This comic can fuck off. You're saying this girl went to Southern Polytech and became an oyster waitress? Right.
>>
>>68075351
this is bait family
>>
>>68073110
>>68073613
>>68074691
>>68074725
>>68074766
>>68074831
>>68074879
>>68074974
>>68075017
Go to bed finland you fucking tard
>>
>>68073024
If the retard can't retain the knowledge from the books he reads, he had no hope to begin with and should just be in a sanitorium for life.
>>
>>68073267
>Implying lies don't hurt
>>
>>68075162
>addiction doesn't start out as a choice
>"I totally didn't have a choice that first time I did cocaine!!"
Even addiction is a choice, and with a choice you can stop. If you aren't able to control yourself, it's only your fault. Blaming chemicals is a cop out; for all practical purposes you are that lump of chemicals. You choose what goes in. If you're stupid about it, it's because you made a choice not to try to understand the consequences of your actions.
>>
File: 1420914898856.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1420914898856.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>68071533
White guy has all the wealth and connections and advantages imaginable, and the Hispanic girl of course has only difficulties and disadvantages. Classic leftist narrative of Western life. Check your privilege, guys, or they'll check it for you.
>>
>>68075473
Like he's gonna pull out and waste a perfectly good Paula all over her stomach
>>
I mean, listen, that image does lay out some truths, but life is not supposed to be fair. Thing is, no one really knows how to build this perfect society where everyone has the same chances to succeed.
>>
>>68071533

This is true.

Im from a very wealthy family and everyone in my extended family went to private universities.

I know alot of people who worked their asses off, but never became anything, despite their intelligence and motivation, based on their parent's being alcoholics or other problems.

Furthermore, the more educated, the healthier the life style, the less health bills etc.

It all adds up.
>>
>>68074272

Kill yourself Jose. I wonder if you've worked one honest day in your life.
>>
>>68075732
why are you so mean
>>
>>68073024
Well, let's just assume that you're not clinically retarded because most people are just lazy instead of retarded.

I should know, I'm pretty lazy myself.
>>
>>68074946

IQ is 50-80% heritable you dumb fuck
>>
THOSE BABIES LOOK OLD
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>68071533
>mfw the richest mofo I knew in high school was a mexican't with dual citizenship
>mfw I see him posting anti-Trump bullshit and pro-illegal shit on FB
>mfw I enlisted into the Marines because I was actually poor as shit and thought enlisting was my best chance

Fuck..... I don't have words.. Do leftist really think this is a race issue?
>>
>>68075351

New fag detected. You have to go back to 9gag
>>
File: qZMoeJ8[1].png (2 MB, 356x7200) Image search: [Google]
qZMoeJ8[1].png
2 MB, 356x7200
>>68071533
Here's my corrected version
>>
>>68071533
It's amazing how leftists want you to believe that you are a slave to determinism. It probably explains why they are all so miserable.
>>
File: sat race income 1995.png (22 KB, 483x291) Image search: [Google]
sat race income 1995.png
22 KB, 483x291
>>68071533
>cartoons vs reality
sage
>>
>>68076100
You should have worked harder in high school to make better grades and get a scholarship. Or played football to got to college on a free ride. Dumbass.
>>
I was born poor as fuck
then my parents died
got 3 houses
sold them
I bought a building apartment
live on top ang got money from rent
the jewish way
>>
>the fact that it's technically possible to succeed after being born poor negates the fact that it's immensely less likely to happen
>the exceptions are the rule
Oh /pol/.
>>
>>68071533
SAD THING IS ::: I was a upcumming engenier.... and further i come in my studies..... they told me me I got moar resonsabilities....."if u make that mistake...u have to take resbonsability!" .... That broke me ... and so Iam a Blue collar worker now. Lowwest income there is ...lol
>>
>>68076245
Well done. You could have matched the font better, no?
>>
>>68073550

This, almost everyone who is not poor today has ancestors who were, but they worked much harder than we ever will have to and they didn't get shit handed to them. The only people who cannot claim this are the royal and noble bloodlines, and they are laughing their fucking asses off at all of us.
>>
>>68072043
My family was pretty poor growing up (we were on welfare, lived in sec 8 with crackheads and dealers). Both parents were children of Cambodian refugees, worked full days shifts and a part-time nights alternating, didn't have a TV, was expected to go to school, do extracurriculars, go home, do chores, and be studying by the time mom or dad got home. The 5th frame down the right column is where my family differs from the comic. Anything below an A- was an asswhooping. My parents had high expectations and demanded I be the best. If I wasn't the best, I sure as hell better show that I gave it my all. There was a time where I was rebellious and was tempted to say fuck it and nig it out with the local viet and chink gangs, but an asswhooping followed by a 1am bus ride to an even shittier part of town woke me up from such nonsense. I never forgot it. My dad with a crazy serious look on his face, pointing out the homeless, prostitutes, and druggies, loudly declaring in his broken English that every one of them was there because they didn't try hard in school. When one of them took offense to such a blanket statement, dad turned to me and shouted that because I misbehaved, we were gonna get killed by some crackhead tonight. For some reason, the crackhead thought this was the most hilarious shit ever and just wandered away. Legit thought we were gonna die that night.

So now, 10 years later I'm an engineer, my brother is an engineer too, we both got into uni with a half-ride in scholarships. We have good jobs, own property, I paid off my own student loan a year after graduation and made sure my bro didn't need it for his last two years of undergrad. Parents are retired, we both set them up in a modest condo in Socal. I do sympathize with the idea this comic is trying to convey, but it is a singular and sensationalized failure scenario among MANY paths to success.
>>
>>68076568
wat
>>
>>68075974
I don't doubt that it's partially heritable but to say that it's entirely heritable is retarded. To say that there's no work put into it is retarded. To say that people with stupid parents can't study hard and actually turn out fine is retarded.

Why the hell are there legitimately people who think something so broad must be entirely nature or entirely nurture?

I honestly never doubted that it was, fucktard. Learn to read. Also, how heritable it is just happens to be hotly debated. I've personally seen a lot to suggest about 50% heritability, and some fairly small sample sized studies that suggest it's higher.

How much of IQ heritability actually comes from interaction with intelligent or stupid parents also isn't crystal clear.
>>
>>68076286
Without determinism, almost no leftism is possible, and paleoconservative traditionalist morality becomes inevitable.
>>
>>68076100
you and a lot of other people in this thread are gonna hate me for this but it's related to the pic

I legitimately feel jealous of people less well off than me, and I sort of resent that I was born upper class. You enlisting in the marines is a position I would never have to be in, and as a result you will mature as a person stronger than I could ever hope to. My parents are paying for college just like the softy in the left panels of the comic, I never did shit for myself because I never had to. In high school senior year there was this guy who joined the marines, he would talk about training and such, he was such an angry motherfucker, anything could set him off, he had so much energy and power in him, and he was full of life, and he had friends, and I think he really loved his situation. Economically, he was worse off than me and probably had a shittier family situation etc, but goddamn I was miserable and lonely all through high school- where the fuck was my upper class privelege?
I hate myself and I'm genuinely sorry for being a whiney cunt but goddamn there is no escape from this feeling.
>>
>tfw had everything handed to me
>dropped out of college after three years and now working in a supermarket

end me
>>
>>68076286
It's a shame studies show that is exactly correct.

>http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2014/08/growing-up-poor.aspx

>nccp.org/publications/pub_909.html

>http://academiccommons.columbia.edu/catalog/ac:126233

Perhaps they want you to have a chance to actually help yourself?

>>68076365
>muh exceptionalism
Dank anecdotes without support.
>>
>>68073110
upvoted
>>
>>68076998
parents could have done that
they were idiots
>>
>>68076689
i broke up my studies before i finished em... and started working in place i would have engeeniered the reactors for. It was relieving for me... cause i have no responsabilaty for what iam doing... only have a machine infront of me ... that haz to work ... and not to make plans for it (calculating all possibalities)
>>
>>68071848

>IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO ME SO ITS NOT TRUE

the worst kind of person
>>
>>68077133
are you on a phone
>>
>>68076334
It still shows that income plays a large factor and that those who are poor are pretty fucked
>>
>>68075633
Correcting those decisions requires time, the one thing humans do not own.
>>
>Paula's parents both work 2 jobs
>they can't afford basic amenities

the meme extreme
>>
>>68077338
You're right. Also, the possibility of "upward mobility" is measurably lower than in the last century afaik.
>>
Nice narrative. Too bad it isn't real, therefore can't support an argument.
>>
>>68077593
How is it not real?
>>
>TFW you'll never be able to carry out your dream because you're lower class
There is no pain greater than this.
>>
Man im fuckin triggered by this shit.
>>
>>68077690
Because it's NOT
>>
>>68077731
AN
>>
>>68077576
richfags are keeping down the competition with directed energy weapons
>>
>>68077746
kek i've never seen this version
>>
>>68077775
ARGUMENT
>>
>>68071533

what? this is essentially true

or are you arguing that having a strong financial backing as a young adult, and connections to get better schools and jobs, aren't huge advantages in life?

hell, the author didnt even make the poor impoverished family black, props to them
>>
>>68077705
Yea Ben Carson is a great example of that! Or maybe you sre a fucking idiot who doesnt deserve to actually accomplish his dreams. Someone has gotta deep fry my corndogs, put the seal on my mountain dew and send the check out every 2 weeks for my NEET bucks. Get with the program or get run over kiddo.

Bernie 2016$$$
>>
>be white
>lower middle class
>do 3 sports and do well in high school and study hard
>get into college and work 40 hours a week
>finish college and pay off college all by myself never asking for my parents to help

Parents are important yes but I don't think they should hand literally everything to their kid. Maybe if Paula tried harder she'd be somewhere else.

Maybe it's because I'm white or something I guess but whatever.
>>
>>68077519
dont forget about how "Her house is always full of people" but in the next pane "her parents work two jobs" and she is sitting alone. Who the fuck is at her house all the time if she is at school and both her parents are working two jobs each?
>>
>>68071533
Fuck off spic you make my people look like shit.
Which most spics that in MEXICO ARE.
Fuck off nigger go better yourself.
>>
Some people get a better start than others, and so end up ending up better off. So what? Merit is all that matters; how it is acquired is irrelevant. Do people deserve to be disadvantaged from the start? No, but it is irrelevant. All that matters is what the individual can bring to the table at the end of the day.

People should work as hard as they can, and cling on to what they can get. Not everyone will succeed, and some people will have an easier time at succeeding than others, but so what? Why should we expect anything else?

People need to understand that the world is not their friend. It is not here to help them, to coddle them, to give them every opportunity to succeed. The world is their enemy. The world will do everything it can to destroy them. Every disadvantage and every setback is not only to be accepted, it is to be expected. The world is unfair. Deal with it.
>>
>>68077783
whatever they're doing is working
>>
>>68071533

Are there situations where something like this occurs?

Yes.

Might as well as argue that Rain falls on those who have and don't have umbrellas.

In reality, the comic isn't supported by facts.

Even reading a book like the Millionaire Next Door, it shows that plenty of people who picked themselves up by their bootstraps or were even born into affluence have progeny which tend to lose all their money for them within one to three generations.

The failure rate is like 90% within three generations, and something close to 98% within five.

The thing is, the skill and abilities necessary to create and maintain wealth are hard fought and hard taught. And it is much easier to transition from creating wealth to sustaining wealth than it is from sustaining wealth to creating, especially the several thousand hours it takes to go from nothing to something.

Now, is there decent education and training that the rich have that the poor do not that makes it easier for them to learn the hard taught? Of Course, but that is true of everything.

Human societies will always stratify themselves according to the resources they have acquired, be it physical or natural. Author would just probably bitch about the HS football jock if he was in HS. It's simply nature. If you start accepting reality for what it is rather than bitching about what you want it to be you would be in a far better position in life then you are currently.
>>
>>68071533
They forgot the part where Richard's grandpa came from Europe with nothing but the clothes on his back, and then spent the best years of his life mining coal so Richard's father could go to college and get a good job. I assume Paula's grandfather was sitting on his assistant in Mexico drinking tequila or someshit.
>>
>>68077892
A NEET and a wage-slave are no different from each other if neither has intentions for a dream.
>>
I was raised by a single mother. She worked 3 jobs to provide for my brother and I. I now make roughly $200K a year (depending on my bonus). Shove it up your ass Pedro. No one wants to hear your bitching.
>>
>>68078094
>Merit is all that matters
In math courses. In the real world, what matters is cronyism and gender and race quotas.
>>
>>68071533
Yeah, except whoever made this never had to deal with any of that shit.
>"Taking care of my parents? They should be taking care of me!"
>>
>>68076871
Don't feel sorry you sumbitch, you were born into what you were born into like me, I couldve gone full nigger and signed up for welfare and lived off of it for the rest of my life but I chose to make my own way. You also have the means to make your own way, quit bitching about your "Privelage" and go forth motherfucker. Show the fuckin world why you and your family is well off, inspire the rest of us to strive to get where you are. My time is almost done and I plan on making a life for myself, I'm not gonna be like my parents, I Will succeed and get my piece of the American dream. Now go and worry about yourself, you'll get nowhere in life worrying about the plight of others
>>
>>68073024
>you're IQ
>>
>>68071533
>Then you look at the likes of Andrew Carnegie
>Was literally dirt poor, couldn't even go to school
>Didn't stop him, got a job, worked his way up.
>Built a steel empire and one of the richest..
>In..
>HISTORY
Then you get people like this buying into the meme that if the govt / other people don't look after you - you're fucked lel.

>>68072043
>unzips dick
MOTHER OF KEK, what does that even mean?
>>
>>68073110
Good post! Do you mind if I save this comment?
>>
>>68078199
The first step to solving a problem is admitting that there is one, and a complaint is just that, the declaration that a new problem has been conjured.
>>
>>68071533
Richard was pushed to achieve his very best while Paula's parents were dickheads and didn't push her beyond a B

Paula should have attempted to develop some connections at her college as well if her parents cannot provide them to her

there is a lot more Paula done that she didn't do. The fact that there were low expectations or lack of funds does not excuse severe underperformance, as from how the comic looks she just didn't do everything she could have.
>>
>>68071848

>This
neither parent went to college, still managed to make money and get by

it's called ambition, if you even have a smidgen of it you can actually go pretty far
>>
>>68071533
liberals think parents arent allowed to be good parents. what a shocker. another episode in their continual war on the family
>>
>>68078617
But what is the difference between ambition and aspiration?
>>
>>68078590
Also Richard still had to work hard in order to get to where he was, no matter how well-raised you were or how rich your parents were no serious guy is going to hire you for sitting on your ass for the first 21 years of your life
>>
>>68077327
yep ..... iam a fool ... i failed life
>>
>>68076871
Just go join the Army or something. Nothing is stopping you. Hell, since you're going to college, finish that and then apply for OCS.
>>
>>68075417
How are scholarships handouts?
>>
>>68072592
the main reason you are poor is that you are a biological continuation of another poor person

until you let go of the idea that you are who you are by luck, that you are just a soul in a random body, you will not be able to go forward, because its not a man who goes forward, its a family

the secondary reason you are poor is that neither you nor your family understand how things actually work so you don't understand how you can even manage to create money-producing systems

the third reason you are poor is that gov. handouts and economical abundancy allows you to live with very comfortable and with more than 80% of the world, with virtually 0 stress

First you need to push yourself to stop living a double life. A double life is when you go work for 8 hs in sth you are somewhat good at, but then come home to shitpost on 4chan and masturbate to anime. You are not investing shit in your profesion, so you are not getting shit back, for you its like a forced-labour you attend rather than where you input all your creativity.

Second, you need to learn how resources (human, physical, abstract, virtual, psychological, informative, etc) flow. Once you start seeing them as systems, like a circuit or a program, and you understand how they work, you can start inserting your own cables and things into it to try to make it work or flow differently.

The normal approach to this is just sticking a cable back down to you in exchange for an input of energy, basically investing, loaning, working, etc.

But there's a lot of other creative ways too. Human Rights ONGs and Political Activism are one, they make money out of marketing the resource of human emotionalism, once they strike your guilt they make you pay them. They make money out of guilt-tripping people in new and flashier ways.
You can't do shit until you select a resource, and understand how it flows through human society and which elements intervene to make it flow the way it does.
>>
>>68076871
If you are upper then just join the Marines, presumably you will still have opportunities once you finish
>>
File: 1458180783510.jpg (54 KB, 673x572) Image search: [Google]
1458180783510.jpg
54 KB, 673x572
I don't understand. Is the artist trying to imply that parents shouldn't help their children? Should rich parents not help their children to the fullest of their ability, especially if they're hard working and motivated like in the comic? Should rich parents be required to pay for all low income kids, including many of them who don't care about school? Are the guy's accomplishments somehow worth less just because he had a leg up?

The girl's predicament is very unfortunate, though I fail to see what the comic is trying to convey. Maybe if the guy had been an unmotivated loudmouth then it would have some teeth.
>>
>>68071533

The college part doesn't add up. Being poor and going to a technical college is essentially free.
>>
>>68078702
aspiration is internally focused, amibition externally

thats why overly aspirant people are self-obsessed narcisists and overly ambitious people cheat and fuck people up for gains
>>
>>68073826
Ben Carson cough
If you're a minority with decent grades in high school you can get a fucking full ride scholarship like that
Graduate school is even easier
>>
>>68071533
lmao my dad grew up in poverty and got good marks in school and got top of his class in law school. Wheres her excuse? Only thing you need to have to be successful is a good brain and a birthdate before 1975 because, for anyone born after that, the baby boomers fucked up everyones chance at living a decent life. At least weed is legal. Cant complain about that.
>>
>>68071533
looks like im going to be the 'her'
>>
>>68071848
>There are things called books you can read to get smart
Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here. It’s fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? Knowledge. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new bookshelves that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new books that I bought. It’s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says, “the more you learn, the more you earn.”
>>
>>68071533
see, unlike most people in this thread (and life in general), I went to both state and private schools. And you know what? The kids at the state schools weren't hard workers struggling to get by, the the kids at the state schools weren't cruising by on their parents money and influence. By and large, the kids at the private school were simply smarter and worked harder.

And the few kids I knew at the state school who were smart? They might not have done quite as well as if they had been at the private school, but it's the difference between Oxford university and Portsmouth University, not the difference between Oxford and waiting tables.

Liberals have been making the same arguments now for literally centuries. They were arguments from before there was public education, social services, and social security. I'll never forget what my great-aunt told me about my great-grandparents: my great-grandmother was a nice woman but she wasn't particularly bright, while my great-grandfather could have made something of himself if he'd been given more access to education. This is why so many working class people vote for right wing parties: because they can see for themselves everyday that some people are just brighter than others regardless of class.

My great-grandparent's son went on to become an engineer - because he did get the opportunities. That was back in the 1930s, which had a lot less government support for the poor than there is today. As education has expanded, the members of the lower classes with actual potential have been weeded out; the people who were like my great grandfather have been separated out from the people who were like my great-grandmother. So what's left at the bottom is mostly the people who aren't as bright or hard-working as others. I'm not saying there aren't any people with potential still left down there, but as a general explanation for social inequalities, unequal access to services simply doesn't work any more.
>>
>>68071533
>the guy's parents are's lazy alcoholics and actually take care of their kid to make sure he suceeds
>the cunt on the right is a fetal alcohol syndrom slum baby

LOOK AT THIS PRIVILEGE YOU SHITLORDS!
>>
The comic is correct, actually.

Ya'll are just as brainwashed as reddit, just with right-wing logic instead of left-wing.
>>
>>68073110
>>68073613
>>68074725
>>68074831
>>68074879
>>68074974
>>68075017
This is what the fall of nokia has wrought
>>
>>68071848
>mother lived in literal mudhut
>father lived in what amounted to a small balcony
>both worked hard and became engineers
>both now earn six digits
I'll slash anyone who says my mother and father didn't work hard. Also, grandma still lives in the mudhut because, and I paraphrase, "those bloody cement blocks are too hard to fix."

I love visiting grandma.
>>
>>68072043
Don't worry mexico I got the reference
>>
>>68071533
His great grandparents worked hard. Their hard work made their children's lives better and in turn their grandchildren ever better.
You think when his first ancestor stepped in America he had it all? That he didn't have to do a bunch of shit to get too the point where his family direct have to scrape by?
>>
>>68072707
Absolutely this.
>>
>>68079758
>literal caste system in America is a good thing
lol you're retarded
>>
>>68075308
Can't have the same teacher, Paula's at a school that has less funding, forcing her to run around during class.
>>
>>68078575

Bullshit. The first step in solving a problem is never admitting that there is a problem. The first step in solving a problem is admitting there is a problem and then actively trying to fix it.

People wallow in the first but never attempt the second.

That phrase is just that, a phrase, parrotted by people as a knee-jerk response with no actual experience or substance behind it.

http://mythfolklore.net/aesopica/milowinter/128.htm
>>
>>68071533

>ITT: white niggers pretending or being willfully ignorant of the fact that boomers went to college at 18, bought a car, graduated at 22, bought a house and then paid off all 3 by the time they were 26 by working low skill minimum wage jobs. there was no hard work, they were spoiled babies wallowing in the spoils of living the the country with the greatest explosion of wealth in ALL recorded history in the entire world. what they produced with all that wealth and opportunity is the america we live in today.
>>
>>68071533

I agree with a lot of this, maybe even most of this. But Democrats support abortion, gay marriage, and several other things I can't support, so I can't vote for them in good conscience.
>>
>>68073826
Steve fucking Jobs you faggot
>>
>>68071848
>>68072275
>>68073138

The world is not black and white. All this comic suggests is that things beyond our control often affect our lives. Yeah, NO FUCKING SHIT that hard work and ambition takes you as far as possible, but the heights of "possible" are affected by things beyond ourselves. Did Lyndon B. Johnson work just as hard as JFK? Were they equally ambitious? Did Johnson's ambition suddenly grow to such a point to where it made JFK's head explode, as he took the presidency? Does that sound absurd? Because thats what it sounds like when people criticize the mere suggestion that someones environment affects their place in society.

>>68073384
Oh and also it only implies that parental support can help grades, which is a reasonable claim.
>>
>>68080309
>those millennial tears
>>
File: 1451673851693.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451673851693.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>68071533
There was no discernable point to that comic. It's just an expository of social processes intended to invoke emotions in people, but it fails to explain in any rationally appealing way why this is a problem and what should be done if anything about such an issue. It sits dazed and confused on the fence between art, entertainment, and social activism, as does so much of the drivel pouring forth from the font of "social justice". It's totally lacking in substance, a point, like the Starbucks fueled rambling of an Occupy Wall Street protester. It is vacuous, righteous, indignatious, sentimentalism par excellence.
>>
File: Putin-Thumbs-Up-262x300.jpg (20 KB, 262x300) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Thumbs-Up-262x300.jpg
20 KB, 262x300
>>68072707
Well said Turk. Its pretty much what the United States was built upon.
>>
>>68080726
>All this comic suggests is that things beyond our control often affect our lives
Yeah, we get it, trust me. But Paula was an idiot.
>>
>>68079850
Righto, 100% death tax commie cunt

If you dont think you should be allowed to pass on your wealth to your own kin, then you are a communist
>>
>>68080988
Pretty much this.

I like you. Come over to America. We've got guns and free speech and stuff.
>>
File: 1452053566154.png (54 KB, 210x180) Image search: [Google]
1452053566154.png
54 KB, 210x180
>>68080988
>2016
>Not being a communist
>>
Jaja la historia de todos los fresas mexichangas que se juntan en un tablon para jotos en busca de mayates
>>
>>68081148
I plan to. John Howard the traitor took our guns, and our right to disagree with Melbourne is disappearing, just look at this safe schools bullshit.
I would gladly bow down to the God Emperor
>>
>>68075668
It's too easy to sniff out the bullshit when ever a man and a woman are used in an "all other things equal" kind of argument. The reader will always feel an emotional connection with the woman, as if it's somehow more impactful if the woman gets hurt than the man.
>>
>>68080880
>implying i have anything to cry about when i live entirely off your tax dollars without having to works a single day

i pirate all my games too. thanks for the free ride chump.
>>
>>68071533
Strawman: The Comic

Pathetic. Let's do one where the girl has the same circumstances but is in the left panel, and another person who has it worse is on the right? I can't draw anymore.
>>
File: comic_fixed.png (3 MB, 720x3983) Image search: [Google]
comic_fixed.png
3 MB, 720x3983
Here, I fixed your comic
>>
>>68080726
>Did Johnson's ambition suddenly grow to such a point to where it made JFK's head explode, as he took the presidency?

Trolling so softly nobody even noticed
I had a hearty KEK at least
>>
>>68078199
God damn it, anon. Now I need to re watch Conan the Barbarian tonight.
>>
>>68079593
Rare flag
>>
>>68080309
Boomers went to fight in Vietnam against their will you lazy faggot. Get off your ass and do something.
>>
>>68082442
THERE is the problem

People used to be ashamed of things like this.
You didn't want to be seen as living off tax dollars, you wanted to go out and get your OWN dollars.

Now >2016 living off tax dollars is seen as clever, as one-upping the system. That is what they strive for now. They don't stop and realize that when you live off the system, the system owns you.

Damn this is the saddest little generation ever.
>>
>>68082928
Kek
The twist at the end got me
>>
>>68073967
Statistics do.

By the numbers, class mobility is considerably less likely for young adults from working/middle class families compared to just 20 years ago, let alone 40 years ago.

I don't agree that 'middle class white guys are handed life on a plate' - hardly - at best they find a soul-sucking 9-to-5 and make 300k a year. At best!

The very notion of striking it rich, or living the good life, without sacrificing your waking hours and primal energy for the sake of higher-up is a naive dream.

You can get to the point where you make 6 figures, so that some guy above you somewhere makes 7 figures. That's the best deal you can get for the most part, and it's becoming increasingly obsolete.

The rich get richer and the rest get the picture.
>>
>>68071533
I grew up in a single wide, but I know vector calculus, thermodynamics, FEA, and matlab. Now I'm working one of those hated STEM jobs building weapons for the military industrial complex USA. Suck my dick Berners.
>>
>>68075825
I'm sorry, USA is a hard country with isolated people. Meaness is how we do
>>
>>68083207
ill start putting effort back in when there is anywhere to get to. hopefully trump wins and brings manufacturing jobs back to the US so i can actually get somewhere. sure, ill admit i fucked up and didnt plan proper for the future but now im stuck in a ghetto with blacks who blame me for everything because of the color of my skin and whites look at me as subhuman trash because im poor. there is no winning anywhere i go.
>>
>>68071533
This just confirms that the government needs to create policies similar to the adoption process in which individuals who want to pro-create should be evaluated to determine if they will be suitable.

All women who get pregnant without a permit/license will either be forced to get an abortion, or their child will be placed under government control.
>>
>>68072043
what happens after you unzip your dick? does a smaller dick pop out?
>>
File: 1458160025688.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458160025688.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>68079271
KNAWLEDGE!
>>
>>68076334
white V
im assuming thats supposed to be females
but why V?
V=vagina carrying person?
>>
File: 1454977684693.jpg (20 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454977684693.jpg
20 KB, 409x409
>>68084699
I thought you were so comfy with your gibmedats.
>>
>>68071533
damn this hits hard.
>>
>>68086210
compared to whats out there for sure, no question. but there is always room to improve and would like to eventually. currently just stuck where anything above min wage requires years of experience i dont have and majority of min wage jobs go to minorities because muh diversity and muh quota's. and again, a lot of whites just look at me like im worse than a nigger because i made it to 30 still poor as shit, so the conservatives wont hire me and the liberals sure as hell wont either.

i dont want to hear the "take all the money you dont have to move half way across the US to someplace you have never been, with no support network to hopefully maybe find minimum wage work, with 0 job security" meme. it is a retarded idea and would sooner go full homeless, hop a train south and live out the rest of my days on a beach.
>>
File: 1332045465423.jpg (6 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1332045465423.jpg
6 KB, 300x303
>>68071533
With the way he draws the left side's mom and the right side girl, I like to think girl on the right is the mother of the guy on the left. She learned what didn't work and made sure that her son wouldn't suffer the same fate. That way the message is more positive instead of pessimistic.
>>
Being in the very poor sweetspot where the gubment is paying for my education, I'm pretty sure I'll move up from where my parents where. Though, I do see what happens in OP's pic happen in real life. The problem though, which isn't emphasized in this comic, isn't necessarily the work that people put in it, or the contacts people make or anything, it's the rigged nature of the education system itself, and the unreasonable price tag attached to it.

If my parents were just a little bit more affluent, then either them or I would be slapped with an amount of money none of us would be able to pay, putting me in debt. Thanks to hitting the poverty jackpot, state and federal grants work, but situations happen that just suck even if the parents are loving. I went to the best public schools I could, even though they were still probably a bit shitty, they did have motivated kids from more affluent backgrounds who got the scholarships and perks and all that.

Though, the other element that's present but not emphasized is the difference between hard work and talent. It's bullshit to say that it doesn't exist, and that people with 99% hard work and 1% talent could ever in the world beat someone with 99% talent and 1% hard work. It's not 'fair' as it were, but that's just how it is.
>>
File: unzips.png (213 KB, 1228x1315) Image search: [Google]
unzips.png
213 KB, 1228x1315
>>68072043
>>
>>68073700
is that a 5+3chan band
>>
I was poor, my mom died of cancer when I was younger, and my family was in massive debt. I paid for college by myself and with the help of scholarships for my GPA. Now I have a badass engineering job and more money than I've ever seen in my life. Don't be lazy.
>>
>>68071533
so working hard all of your life to get the things you want is a privilege.
>>
>>68088677
with the lack of jobs around where i live it is. lots of empty factories around where i live though. like miles of empty factories. if we actually brought manufacturing back to the US, where i live would go from ghetto to middle class in a year. because believe or not, when people make money and have something to lose they stop with the full on niggerdom for the most part.
>>
>>68088404

Are you a woman though?
>>
>>68071848
I suppose you also birthed yourself out of your self-found mother, taught yourself to read and then earned a billions dollar. Which, is why you have so much time to shit-post on 4chan. Stay frosty brah!
>>
If you are poor and female and trying to go to school for anything useful there's no way you won't get a free ride
>>
>>68092600
this

if anything strait white males who are actually good at the useful thing are being economically screwed, for no real reason

God I wish I lived in an egalitarian meritocracy
>>
>>68073024
Dumb people don't read books.
>>
>>68076245
impressive, just add the freckles in the older paula
>>
>>68093023
jesus christ the delusion is off the charts
>>
>>68071533
Life is like Dark Souls, starting stats barely matter. But it's hard to know how to build your character unless someone tells you.

I think the real factor that makes people differ is whether they find a mentor.
>>
>>68071533
She is kind of a qt. I would offer her a house and 2 sons for her to care while i success in what she fail.
>>
There's literally no problem with class-based affirmative action

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule - some people are so smart that circumstance will never stop them from achieving their potential - but most people wont do great in a shitty environment

There's no need for race-based affirmative action at this point but poor people of all colors have it rougher than the rich and middle class - this is fact
>>
>>68072592
My family has been poor for 5 generations. They were all farmers up till my mother. Im a pretty smart business woman and I worked hard and built a business and while not rich, I don't sweat any bills or the mortgage. All I had was my drive and ambition.

My mother..who worked two jobs to raise 4 kids after her husband died told me that being broke was a state of wallet, but being poor was a state of mind.

I inherited poorness. But poorness didn't inherit me. The stories, and where you came from, really don't mean a god damn thing. Born poor is NOT a permanent state.
>>
>>68071533
>Cute
>Clever and hard working
>Quiet and submissive
>Does dishes and serves food

Why doesn't Paula just get a rich husband?
>>
My problem with affirmative action is that being on top doesn't make people happy. IMPROVING makes people happy.

Imagine a guy who comes from a family of toxic NEETs, and claws his way out to hold down a low-level job. He figures out a set of values for himself, and teaches them to his children. He limits contact with his family.

Now imagine a guy who just drifts through life, screws around at university for ten years, gets funded by his parents, and eventually settles for a job that's worse than his parents' jobs.

Who has the better story? I think the stories we tell ourselves are what are really important to us.
>>
>>68071533
>college
Who even goes to that shit in this country besides faggots, medical students, and people getting their doctorates?
Huge waste of money to be honest, youd be better off trying to live on jewtube views alone.
>>
>>68073024
>IQ
>having any real meaning outside of academia
Useless.
>>
>>68072043
you cant be a real person.

this is absurd.
>>
File: 40kek.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40kek.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>68073024
>IQ of 117, not that smart desu
>Read loads of books, like 1 every 1-2 weeks
>Smarter and more informed about 90% of the people i know/interact with
>mfy that post
>>
Family went from Amish to modern citizens in a span of a few years. Sure, we're not rich and probably just within lower-middle class at best, but we went from literally nothing, (since we were forced out of our lifestyle and home), to tradesmen and laborers to keep ourselves going.

Even with no better than an 8th grade education you can have a good life, just have to be willing to fail a few times getting there.
>>
>>68071533
You know, the real problem is probably that dumb mother who thought that a B+ was good and the girl accepting it rather than getting good grades.
>>
>>68087924
Kek
>>
>>68071533
BUILD WALL
>>
>>68072043
"Teleports behind you"
>>
>>68079271
OH SWEET JESUS
I HEAR IT
>>
>>68079386
Based brit BTFO beaner
>more at 11
>>
>>68073024

this guy gets it although he cant type your properly

you simply cant grow more brain, only unlock the potential of it
>>
>>68081182

kill yourself
>>
>>68071533

So after Paula goes through all this shit and ends up with a good career, instead of having the ability to provide a better life for her children the government should stomp in and take her hard-earned money?
>>
>>68071533
fuck off bernie faggots. is 4chan your new home now that bernie is losing to Hillary and Reddit is sick to death of him?
>>
>>68071533
God hates some people. Get over it. We'll all be dead eventually so it doesn't matter one bit in the long run.
>>
>>68072836
How much money is toilet paper down in your socialist paradise, or is your money used for that?
>>
>>68095240

Why would you be born on a family of toxic neets LOL? He should have just killed himself!
>>
File: 1458408147590.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458408147590.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>68072592
this is true
>>
>>68073024
Wew
e
w
>>
>>68103706

The based population of reddit isn't sick of him at all. In fact, they hope beyond hope that he would get the nomination. It just isn't going to happen because he's spineless.

In a perfect world it would be Trump Vs Bernie with Trump obviously coming out on top.

But that just isn't the case because 'muh woman' is running and morons can't see past the fact that she's being investigated, and in the future possibly brought up on charges, by the FBI.

No, all they see is "hurr hurr, a black guy did it before, why not a woman? I'll vote for her just to fuck shit up".

I'm probably wrong about what I just said, but reddit has jumped off of the bern unit for at least a week at this point.

He's old news.
>>
>>68071533
What is supposed to be the problem here?
>>
>>68105671
who knows but this happened:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/18/us/texas-missing-girl-adriana-coronado/index.html
>>
>>68071533
i witness the abuse mexican immigrants commit first hand
this shitty comic could not be farther from the truth
the mother and father register under different names to get maximum benefits
the mexican kids go to school
get free food
and throw it the fuck away
they gang up and bully white kids
>>
File: 1448290858351.jpg (43 KB, 472x480) Image search: [Google]
1448290858351.jpg
43 KB, 472x480
When will people realize that there's different types of intelligence:

It can be simplified to 3 types:
Being good at math shit
Being creative
Being good at talking with people

If you really were "smart" in all three of those you'll be a fucking boss pretty much regardless of where you were born. It's what people call being alpha.

All these fucking self-proclaimed "smart" people stuck in shitty low paying office IT jobs obviously weren't actually smart in all three of the categories.
If you're a fat or skinnyfat fucker then you obviously aren't smart since you didn't think outside of your tiny box enough to consider that people judge by looks, it's a good idea to pay effort into maintaining your health since a healthy body will look attractive as well.
Blaming things on "circumstances" if you're born within the last 50 years is fucking retarded. My mom grew up in a shitty farming village during communist china and my dad grew up in a fishermans village. Now my mother earns $80k/year and my dad is an millionaire. If you're born in a shitty location there's scholarships and whatnot have been existing abroads since long ago, well unless if you're native born in South African tribe or some shit but even then you'd at least be boss nigga of the place. People who's complaining now just simply didn't try hard enough to look for those things. "I'm too busy with xxx", "I don't want to live abroads", "My family needs me", "what if xxx happens? I better not to". Well you made your bed faggot, now sleep in it.
>>
>>68071533
This shit always makes me laugh. My dad and my mum both grew up with nothing. Poor as fucking dirt. She went on to become a lawyer and he was a major executive. From nothing to multimillionaires is possible with hard work.
>>
File: 1362934912478.jpg (134 KB, 387x464) Image search: [Google]
1362934912478.jpg
134 KB, 387x464
Here's a question for you: at what age (in your country, at least) do you start to earn DECENT money?

And how much is, exactly, DECENT for you?

I'm almost 24 and I'm earning somewhat around 1000-2000$ net per month. And I think it's not a lot. (freelancer)

Before sanctions, however, that number would be two times bigger.
>>
>people shouldnt be allowed to give their kids a better start at life: the comic.
>>
>>68075417
it's almost like scholarships were set up for smart people who have the potential to be successful to actually get off the ground and prosper and they've already solved this issue

who woulda thunk
>>
File: d567989.jpg (86 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
d567989.jpg
86 KB, 500x463
>>68071533
Mewtwo is still right.
>>
Greeks and romans were right, slaves are a necessity more than a privilege. Bring slavery back for the sake of humankin.
>>
>>68071533

I like how they make the privileged person a guy too. Also, the "American schools are underfunded" meme needs to end.
>>
>>68108943

And all it took for Mewtwo to see the error of his ways, was to kill a 10 year old.
>>
>>68081182
die jew
>>
>>68072043
Fuck off, it's people like you that drag our country down.

>muh dick

You're barely better than a nigger
>>
>>68076245
10/10

I live in a shit neighbourhood, kids all do shit because their parents couldn't give two shits about them doing well in school.

One part you missed though, if she was poor then her family almost certainly had an anti-intellectual streak.

"Getting Bs eh? guess you think your well smart eh? Don't go getting ideas above your station"
>>
>>68073076
this

If you're skilled and smart you can easily make at least twice the national median wage.
>>
>>68071533
little story
>be my grandpa
>fought the war in the eastern front, he broke both of his legs and got heavy burns because he tried to capture alive the crew of a immobilised russian tank by climbing on it and translating the orders to surrender and shit until a germn panzer shot the tank he was standing on
>get send home but ends up in a shitty hospital in poland and passes the whole war in eastern europe
>comes back home to see that his mother and two of his sisters were raped and killed by the americans, his father (ww1 officer and warhero that got fucked over at the end of the war) killed while transporting salt to another city.
>he has to look over his 6 brothers and sisters now
>has like 5-6 jobs (one is fucking going hunting snails or gathering wood, the latter being quite dangerous because of the minefields and the american soldier being quite trigger happy even after the end of the war)
>his uncle takes pity of him, and decide to give him his old tincture factory to live in with his family
>grandfather uses the few money he get to refurbish it with living furniture and fucking old machinery once in a while, half of them stolen from the destred factories nearby taking litteral months to dismount them and then take them.
>oh shit, new government says he has to do military service
>sends all the moneys he gets during the service home (mostly tips from his officers etc) and when he comes back he has enough to kickstart the factory, his uncle helps him out a bit
>they start getting some success, in span of 5 years they have the most important industry of the city
>fast forward 2006
>grandfather dies, some european tax collecting private company takes everything he has done (the factory and two houses he has built for my father and my aunt) because of a fine he got in 1960 but no one gave it to him
>they fucking wait for him to die to fuck over the entire family

white privilege amirite?
>>
>>68072043
Just unzip my dick up
>>
>>68072707
>poor people should have kids
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.