[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: HRE.png (3 MB, 2650x2160) Image search: [Google]
HRE.png
3 MB, 2650x2160
what went wrong?
>>
Germany would have been better as tiny microstates.
>>
>>68070342
Hitler put all of Germany's eggs into one basket
then he dropped the basket
>>
>>68070342
Dumb people falling for the schemes of the eternal anglo.
>>
napolean put an end to that ugly border-gore
>>
Napoleon ruined the dream

Thanks Sardinia
>>
>>68070973
More like threw it on the floor
>>
More like what went right my friend
>>
>>68071148
HRE was a beautiful innocent creature full of poets and philosophers.

Then Prussia took over and turned the whole thing into autistic civil engineers and forklift drivers
>>
>>68070598
Kleinstaaterei is the best.
>>
A united Germany triggered the other powers too much, and they were just waiting for an opportunity to rip it apart. Poland doesn't exist because the allies have a shit about the Polish, it's because they wanted to break Germany up as much as possible. Same reason why the Danes hold Schleswig-Holstein, the French hold Alsace-Lorraine, the Czechs have a country, and Italy holds South Tyrol. And even then Germany is still the most powerful country in Europe by far.
>>
>>68070342
Austrians being stubborn Germans in denial
>>
File: WCW.jpg (82 KB, 883x904) Image search: [Google]
WCW.jpg
82 KB, 883x904
>>68071380
This pretty much family. The 16th-19th centuries saw the uniting of states and peoples across Europe. Germany was a whale among minnows. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration but you get point. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>68071380
pretty much this.
also can you imagine how hard it would be to draw that fucking map. i dont think borders like that would be allowed in this age.
>>
>>68071830
More like Germany was the only thing stopping Russia from dominating the continent, but then it got blamed for everything anyway.
>>
File: 1100.jpg (107 KB, 728x593) Image search: [Google]
1100.jpg
107 KB, 728x593
>>68071884
1100s HRE is best HRE
>>
Stalingrad
>>
>>68072169
kill yourself

this has nothing to do with Germany
>>
>>68071933
For a couple of hundred years the French dominated Europe. Russia could never get it's shit together.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.