[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw conservashits think MUH IILLEGALS are hurting the economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x362
LMAO
>>
>>68069430

They've had the same amount of time and power to catch up. Niggerlover.
>>
>>68069430
What's wrong with exploiting others weakness? Isn't that what free market is all about?

Africa couldn't compete and lost. Fair and square.
>>
>>68069430
North America was a colony too
>>
>>68069430
Europe only took what was on top of the ground. They still have so much left, yet they invite the Chinese to dig it up and steal it from them
>>
>>68069430
You know what I love most about that pic?
It doesn't even show China.
>>
>>68069808
Chinese are colonizing Africa as we speak, and liberals care more about the past.
>>
>>68069430
I'm honestly really surprised that the Democrats are on the side of the immigrants.

Because let's be real here, imported Mexican labor is a shitload cheaper than Union labor, which is why the Republican establishment class backs it.

I thought Democrats voted in line with their economic interests, wtf?
>>
>>68069430

Bermuda is currently a colony and is the 3rd richest country in the world
>>
>>68069527
>Portugal and Spain colonization
>Literally the niggers of Europe
>same time to catch as an argument
>>
>>68070054
>lefties
>logic
pick one
>>
>>68069430
Wtf? Most South Americans are blancos o brancos and not that bad off.
>>
File: why did you defile me father.png (724 KB, 810x646) Image search: [Google]
why did you defile me father.png
724 KB, 810x646
>>68069430
lel africa and south america is so bad that the ocean doesnt want to go in them
>>
File: grinning.jpg (14 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
grinning.jpg
14 KB, 271x400
>>68069430
>Map doesn't show Asia

China must be doing terribly after that horrible imperialism at the hands of the British.

>2nd largest economy

Woops.
>>
File: 3973219-8072471048-Yoda-k.jpg (24 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
3973219-8072471048-Yoda-k.jpg
24 KB, 600x401
>>68069430
overpopulated continents have much less to go around.

sensible continents have less kids and thus can actually feed said kids.

/thread

Blown The Fuck Out you are
>>
>>68069430
Spain was longer under Moorish rule than Latin America was under Spanish.
>>
>>68070142
True, but still - it doesn't make any sense seeing as though unions are pretty much the Democratic Party funding machine.
>>
File: image_14.jpg (62 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
62 KB, 500x473
>>68069977
Africa full of chinks would be a massive improvement.
>>
File: reiker.gif (1000 KB, 315x236) Image search: [Google]
reiker.gif
1000 KB, 315x236
>>68069430
Are those supposed to be coins representing money that are placed on N. America and Europe? If so then shouldn't the coins be in China and in the hands of corrupt African dictators? On a side note, you can tell the sjw's are desperate since they had to bring Latin America into their argument. You can tell the pic was created by whites desperate for comradeship since anyone who's actually interacted with black or latin folks knows they fucking hate each other.
>>
>>68069430

why doesn't the water fill in the craters?
>>
Fucking retard. Illegals HURTS LEGALS , and the income of the citizens .
>>
>>68070366

desu a chinese africa would be fantastic, the world would be so much better off
>>
>>68070366
Of course, I am not against it, just pointing it out.
At least they don't let nonsense stand in their way.
>>
>>68069527

Really?

When was slavery abolished again?

When was apartheid?

When did blacks get right again?
>>
File: qt slav chuckles.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
qt slav chuckles.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>68070172
>>
>>68070894
i don't think you understand. They've had thousands of year to build a good civilization. Every race had their own lands and a hella lot of time alone to build a good civilization. Gooks managed to do it, slavs, whites, even arabs managed to do something very decent.
So why couldn't they manage to do it? Especially with all those resources.
>>
>>68070894
Slavery helped Africa. They got technology beyond their ken in exchange for the worst of their societies, and prisoners taken from lesser tribes.
You the the opening scene of Roots is bullshit, right? They were sold to white men by better black men, not lassoed off the beaches while gathering kelp.

And they've been in steady rapid decline since the end of apartheid.
>>
>>68069430
> liberal claims 3 world countries are poor becuase according to pic we took all their land and piled it on top of our land do to.
>>
>>68070667

Source greaseball nigger?
>>
>>68071383

>Slavery helped Africa.

Dropped.

>>68071279

>They've had thousands of year to build a good civilization.

Youre making the false assumption that geography, climate and environment have 0 influx on the local possibility of higher societies.

>tse-tse
>malaria

Those 2 are enough to dispell all "MUH NIGGER HUTS" myths.

http://www.hardydiagnostics.com/articles/malaria.pdf
http://www.who.int/trypanosomiasis_african/partners/pattec/en/

I think you dont understand.
>>
>>68069430
>implying that somehow before colonization of Africa and subsequently America began, Europe was a desolate hell hole, with no economic or political power whatsoever, but somehow we (Europeans) managed to conquer arguably the entire planet.
That's some grade A logic right there.
>>
Funny thing, leftists have a stranglehold on South American and African politics and use policy to keep them down.

>must preserve the culture of the (insert name here) tribe so they can stay pre-industrial agrarian and not learn the Western (evil capitalist colonist!) way of life

>sure, GMO foods will prevent famine and save millions of people especially in poor countries, but in this case, fuck science right up its ass because scary science frankenfood is scary

>let's ban all forms of easy mineral extraction like strip mining!

>while we're at it, let's make ridiculously huge amounts of arable land off limits for farming because muh rainforests

etc, etc.
>>
>>68071943
Okay, one of the Africans taken as a slave would totally have been an absolute Niggolai Tesla. He would have fashioned thermal tunneling wafers out of freshwater clams, gorilla pelts, and sap to generate electricity from exposed uranium veins, revolutionizing African industry.
If only the white man hadn't ruined everything.
>>
File: mud huts.jpg (184 KB, 1024x554) Image search: [Google]
mud huts.jpg
184 KB, 1024x554
>meanwhile in Nairobi....
>>
so what are those colored billionaires using to make money if the land was raped?
>>
South america was better off without portuguese, spaniards, and italians.
>>
>>68069430
A million whites could move to Africa and within five years where ever they landed would be a paradise.

Africa is a resource-rich continent. Europe is a resource-poor continent. Not white people's fault Africans suck at using what's available to them.
>>
>>68071943
South America has plentiful spices,lumber, ore, fruit and sugar which were all key ingredients during trade in the 1500s and beyond that.

Northern America had to deal with their crops dying once a year and blistering colds that would kill off entire settlements if they were not prepared.

Not saying that all of the US suffered these conditions but it's not like South America was shafted. European colonization just happened to land in North America first.
>>
>>68072321
Except that GMO was implemented in the seventies and it was an unmitigated disaster with farmers committing suicide. What is the scientific reason why Mobsanto employees demand a GMO free cafeteria for themselves?
>>
>>68071943
>malaria
>tse-tse
Are you claiming that those two alone prevented africans from going forward as much as we did? Even though Malaria was irrelevant only in Groenland, Mongolia and new zealand up until 1945?

Besides, do you think africans are the only one to get sick? We too had our good share of diseases. We all did. So i'm going to have to disagree with you here.
>>
>>68071279
Aztecs ate gold for breakfast and built massive pyramids. The problem is that sick Europoors came here and spread disease, used stolen Chinese gunpowder to kill the Aztec soldiers and turned all the races that were slaves under Aztecs rebel.
>>
>>68072903
lol you guys are all about science until GMOs come up, then you're all nonsensical patchouli-stinking hippies.
>>
>>68072988
*into rebels
>>
>>68071943
>>Slavery helped Africa.
>Dropped.
anon if it never helped africa than why are blacks still enslaving blacks
>>
>>68069430
It has been said that British Imperialism cost more resources than it brought in.
>>
>>68072988
The Aztecs believed the conquistadors were their Gods returning to them. From the standpoint of military tech, no Meso-American cultures had a knowledge of metallurgy. Sure the Spanish used gunpowder to some degree but mostly they just used cold steel.
>>
>>68069527
>catch up
>with the Im seeyaah fucking shit up all over central and south america
come on bro.
>>
File: Cold Steel.png (898 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cold Steel.png
898 KB, 1000x1000
>>68073260
>Coldsteel
>>
>>68073260
Aztecs were also much less willing to "cooperate" with European invaders. What I mean is, Native Americans got a dick up the ass then realized that they could still survive by integrating into French colonies as traders and trappers. Aztecs on the other hand were much less willing to integrate into European culture.

I can't really blame them though.
>>
File: 1456226650482.png (484 KB, 791x567) Image search: [Google]
1456226650482.png
484 KB, 791x567
>Africa is full of rare earth metals used in electronics but Chinks rape them without the whiteman to protect them
>>
>>68073472
Sorry but all the Sonic I got to play was when I was seeing the dentist as a kid. He had a couple of arcade games. He also may have stuck his fingers up my butt once or twice.

But to this day I've never had a single cavity so he must have done something right.
>>
>>68072736
>this

If liberals think Africa is so depleted than let's switch. We can move all of the Africans to America and all Americans to a size of land equivalent to the area of the U.S. That is an offer any sensible American would take gladly.
>>
>>68073624
your timing is a bit off, the aztecs were conquered a good 100+ years before any serious colonization in north america past just like frontier colonies on the coast, you are also talking about an entire centrally organized civilization "integrating" into the culture of a few hundred foreign soldiers vs small groups joining a growing colony you are really just being a racist twit desu
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.