[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Radical Liberal Ideas >Disarming the Police >Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1458315636398.gif (806 KB, 210x149) Image search: [Google]
1458315636398.gif
806 KB, 210x149
>Radical Liberal Ideas

>Disarming the Police
>Racism against White People
>Indoctrinating children to more accepting of pedophiles which are predominantly homosexual
>Enabling people with delusions to live out those delusions until the dissonance leads them to suicide
>taxing the rich until they leave the country, taking their wealth with them

>Radical Conservative Ideas

>Being fiscally responsible
>>
That's a bad bitch
>>
File: 1456878144861.jpg (281 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1456878144861.jpg
281 KB, 640x427
I would have probably ran.

that chick doesn't afraid
>>
The gif is obviously fuck you dumbasses. Snakes don't move like that.
>>
>>68067837
holy fuck....
what kind of snake was that?
>>
>>68068608
hmm... blåklokker? no.. dat color ain't right
>>
>>68069019
>The gif is obviously fuck you dumbasses.
wut
>>
>>68068608
>that's a texas road
>>
File: Cozi-zuehlsdorff-0.jpg (134 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Cozi-zuehlsdorff-0.jpg
134 KB, 540x720
>>68067837
>Indoctrinating children to more accepting of pedophiles which are predominantly homosexual
What kind of retarded are you? Progressives hate pedos.
>>
>>68069589
you just haven't followed the latest develoments
this is a pattern actually. they will also soon start fronting nekrophilia and zoophilia(again), it's already been done in sweden.

Antifa supports groups like nambla.... it's only a matter of time now, til they go out on full public support of pedos
>>
>>68067837
Is that a real snek?
>>
>>68070740
Think its fake

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/sunbathing-girl-catches-cobra-neck-7120995
>>
>>68067837
What the hell just happened in that GIF?
>>
>>68071948
Rubber snake attatched to a fishing pole. Guy in the background reels it in. You can see the shadow in the real video. Also snakes don't go in a straight line.
>>
>>68068196

Sadly it is fake.
>>
>>68069589
Not as much as you'd think... I can't seem to place it (like as in, where they rank in the Oppression Stack), but I've seen a few instances where a certain... leniency is given to them by progressive types.
>>
>>68069019
Learn English, retard.
>>
>>68072260
This. You could grab a snake but it'd be reckless to put your hand right in front of its face.
The one where the cornered rabbit repeatedly bites a snake and sends it up a tree is real though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.