[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOP plans to run an independent to deny Trump the presidency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1458263753281.gif (3 MB, 306x172) Image search: [Google]
1458263753281.gif
3 MB, 306x172
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html?_r=0

It's happening lads. The establishment is prepared to throw this to Hillary just to protect their awful, losing party.
>>
Party of losers. Very Sad!
>>
>>68067798

Didn't one of the leaders of the GOP just do an interview with CNN a day or two ago saying that they choose the the nominee, not voters, when asked what they would do should Trump win with votes? If anything it sounds like they're going to force Trump to go independent
>>
>>68067798
Controlled opposition all along. Motherfuckers tried to cockblock Reagan.
>>
GOP is desperate. So weak!
>>
File: 1389376612355.jpg (108 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1389376612355.jpg
108 KB, 500x334
>>68067798
>Rick Perry
>>
>>68067944
Yes RNC uses primaries to gauge the opinion of the voters, doesnt mean they have to go with their choice.

Trump and his staff has thought this out long and hard and planned every scenario. He must knew they would pull something like this, So

He either has enough friends to support him in the replub party
or
has friends to lobby to the replublicans to vote for him

Or knew this would happen and run independent.

He isn't a hiliary plant 99% sure. Its taking alot of energy to do these rallies and his words speak from the heart from what I can tell.
But its interesting how this will play out. There is not enough hililary supporters for her to get these votes that are coming in some sketchy stuff

All in all when someone puts their mind to something especially with Trump, there is no stopping what they can accomplish. If he really wants to be president, he will be president.
>>
>>68067798
>rick perry wins Texas
>clinton wins the election
I truly hate America
>>
>>68067798
They are more worried about losing Congress than the presidency. If they do this, every Trump supporter should threaten to vote straight Democrat. Knock the GOP out of power completely
>>
>>68069004
It's a fucking disgrace what this place has become. Our "conservative" party would rather give Clinton the presidency just to keep their broken failure of a party. When conservatives are made eternally unelectable because of the flood of non-whites I hope it bears down on them for all time that it was their fault.
>>
>>68069272
Not an option really, another 4 years of democrats may very well mean we never get a conservative in office again because of the illegals.
>>
>>68069413
Like any American would ever vote for the GOP ever again if they deny Trump the election.
>>
File: 220.jpg (18 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
220.jpg
18 KB, 300x100
>>68067798
Pic Related
>>
>>68069278
It truly shows how desperate they are. Rick Perry and Tom Coburn? Fucking really?

Why can't the Republicans understand pulling bullshit like this could very well kill the Republican party. I have no words. It makes absolutely no sense.

I pray to God whatever they do next, they fail miserably.
>>
>>68069664
True, but it would mean we get nothing but liberals from now on. Voting our way out of this mess would no longer be possible.
>>
>>68067798
Hopefully it's Rubio. If it's Mitt Romney were fucked, all the bible suckers will go flocl to him
>>
File: 1458168732809.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1458168732809.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>>68067798
i love sitting back and watching the world burn...
first with Paul in 2012,
now this..
Cuckservative tears are my favorite drink
>>
>>68067798
If it ain't rand, it won't do shit.
>>
>>68070975
Forgot to change names sgain
>>
File: 1457491467868.jpg (182 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1457491467868.jpg
182 KB, 441x463
>>68067798
They'll never win another election if they do this to Trump. It's the end of the republican party.
>>
>>68068577
The question will be how can the GOP elect anyone not Trump without killing the party at this point.

Unless Cruz gets a massive surge, a narrow Cruz win will result in a party uproar and calls of foul play. May not kill the party entirely but will fuck over turnout. And this will definitely happen if Trump goes independent.

GOP is pretty fucked. It could choose Cruz playing by the rules, but because their own base have no idea how the rules work, they will now be killed by it.
>>
>>68070975
>>68071177
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>68067798
>when you forget to prep the bull
>>
>>68068577

I don't understand the American voting system very well mind explaining something to me?

If the politicians can just vote for whoever they choose then why bother having the primaries at all? It seems like there taking away your freedom to vote by just turning around and voting for their choice.
>>
who the fuck would they put forward to shoulder that amount of shit?

whoever runs as an independent will never ever hold any office in their life again
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-21-15-18.png (441 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-21-15-18.png
441 KB, 1080x1920
>>68067798
Trump is the new Reagan. Remember John B. Anderson?
>>
File: Jew-post.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
Jew-post.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>68069272
>vote democrat

Nice try JIDF, we'll be voting for a new party, not an establishment party.
>>
>>68071325
>why bother having the primaries at all?
A delegate/RNC guy literally said that on an interview a few days ago.
>>
File: us-political-parties-4-728.jpg (105 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
us-political-parties-4-728.jpg
105 KB, 728x546
Pic related, last bullet point.

The fate of the GOP if they keep this shit up.
>>
>>68071325
Its simple really.

Democrats/Republicans are PRIAVATE entities. They are just organizations that band their money together to push a candidate for president. Because a primary contest has never been so well advertised and "fun", the average voter did not know about the GOP having finial say. The purpose of contests is just to figure out who is the most electable candidate that reflects the backer's core values.

Trump, Bernie, etc don't have to run under the Dem/Rep party at all. However doing so gets them access to a lot of resources they would not otherwise have.

tl:dr. Just think of parties as office surveys that ask for your opinion and really mean shit.
>>
lmao i wonder if there will still be shills claiming that trump is a hillary plant
>>
>>68071349
How about Romney? Isn't it odd that he has been sniffing around again?
>>
>>68067798
His economically illiterate protectionism is cancer and should be treated as such.
>>
>>68067798
>yfw when they pull shit shit but trump still wins
>>
>>68069413
Net immigration between Mexico is zero, or even favoring Mexico. The damage is done. A wall would help, but deportation is the only option at this point.
>>
>>68067798
God dammit Trump needs to align with Cruz to BTFO the establishment.

With Cruz as a Vp no third party would have a chance
>>
>>68067798
if they don't cave to trump, their own voters will disown them. There will be no more republicans except mitt romney.
>>
>>68069004
everyone here hates perry
>>
>>68069278
Just goes to show the Dems and Reps are just the same party. America has been duped! But now the plebs are waking up!! Get the popcorn and blankie out boys this shits going to get interesting!
>>
File: trump-lion.jpg (23 KB, 600x274) Image search: [Google]
trump-lion.jpg
23 KB, 600x274
>>68068577
There's a reason he put out this pic.

It was a not-so-subtle message that he's prepared to start his own party if the GOP elite try to cheat him.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x363
>>68071817
Rat boy would never accept a vice presidency.
>>
>>68071352
No, I do not remember John B. Anderson.

We've already won, haven't we?
>>
>>68071352
Reagan ended up being the best puppet the establishment ever had.
>>
>>68071817
This is actually a pretty good idea. Trump ought to really consider this.
>>
>>68071916
>I've been cheated for the last time.jpg
>>
>>68071019
>cuckservative tears are my favorite drink
Right behind your bulls sperm amirite?
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 604x604
>mrw they choose Johnson
>>
>>68071325
It's about having the illusion of democracy.

It's why everytime a shitty republican gets a victory the establishment says it's time to unite around Romney, McCain, Dole etc.

It's always been this way, they create the illusion of choice
>>
>>68072018
Cruz is establishment
>>
>>68071249
The Republican Party cannot die unless the people running it decide they do not want it to exist anymore.

It doesn't even need to win a single Presidential election ever again to survive or be successful.
>>
>>68067999
Trips of truth
>>
>>68071832
That would explain why he won three elections in a row
>>
>>68072018
>>68071817
The trump/cruz bromance is long over. They outright hate each other now. Trump has been calling cruz a liar for a while, and Cruz is doing sketchy shit like blaming Trump for violent bernie supporters.
>>
>>68071745
Tarrifs are what build wealth in a country you idiot. America is a 50 nation trade zone but now we allow foreign countries to suck wealth ouT
>>
>>68067798
>Clinton president
>Democratic supreme court
Doesn't matter to them. Their team wins either way.

>>68071325
Free-range animals produce more. Keeping the illusion of freedom and choice up is essential.

Lame, but relevant:
>I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
>>You could say that.
>I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
>>No.
>Why not?
>>Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
>I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
>>The Matrix.
>Do you want to know what it is?
>>Yes.
>The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
>>What truth?
>That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.
>>
>>68071775
>from Mexico
Most of the scum crossing the border now are even worse Central American ahit
>>
We have to keep in mind that about 45% of the population does not vote, and that Trump and started to get a percentage of that 45% to actually go out and be first time voters. I know of friends personally who have never voted and will vote for Trump for the first time. So a 3rd party might not mean an automatic win for Clinton, especially the longer Sanders stays in the race and brings more things about her to light.
>>
File: 1458354776096.jpg (83 KB, 596x393) Image search: [Google]
1458354776096.jpg
83 KB, 596x393
>>68067798
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html?_r=0

MFW Trump wins anyway by a land side and has the traitors lined up in front of a firing squad and shot
>>
File: Hitler.png (49 KB, 548x540) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.png
49 KB, 548x540
What do you think?
>>
>>68072144
Conservatives won't disappear. But in the worst case the party could truly several important blocks that end up forming its own thing or forcing the party to restructure. Just look at how radically different the various blocks are compared to democrats.

Cruz and the tea party were symptoms of something like this happening. Trump is just speeding the process up into overdrive
>>
Didn't they already make a big fuss about supporting who ever came out on top for months, regardless of who ever it was?

At this point it wouldn't matter if Trump stepped down, millions of voters will/would have become completely disillusioned with the party.

Trump is the only future the GOP has left, thanks to their apparent and blatant disconnect with the voters, as has been shown to everyone.
>>
>>68072274
this is what goldbugs say XMFD
>>
>>68071745
History proves otherwise
>>
>>68071745
He wants better trade deals, not none
>>
>>68071325
Political parties are private entities that nominate someone using delegates that represents party values. They don't even have to follow their own rule book if they want to, but it would ruin their base.

I could run for president if I had filled out the correct forms. Anybody can, and there are actually hundreds of people who run every year, though only a select few independents and then the Dems and Republican candidates are ever really known, mostly because the others are either very local people to their area with no money to make themselves known, or because they literally believe they're a wizard and are insane.

Its a very sad fact, but running for president in this country almost requires you to have several million dollars from the start, which leaves the vast majority of people out of the game altogether.
>>
>>68067798
THAT ARTICLE'S FROM THE
FAILING
NEW
YORK
TIMES

GET HIM OUTTA HERE
>>
>>68068577

>doesnt mean they have to go with their choice.

In the rare presidential election cycle in which a clear frontrunner for either party does not emerge during the primary and caucus process, which last occurred in 1952, several rounds of voting at the national convention may be needed to crown a nominee. Pledged delegates are generally required to vote for a specific candidate in the first ballot (unpledged are not), but they may be allowed to vote for any candidate in subsequent ballots.
>>
>>68072498
Again, they never need to win another election ever again. The two party system is designed in such a way that if the Democrats win forever, the Republicans will still exist as eternal opposition, and there's money and power to be made in that.
>>
>>68067798
>New York Times
>>
>>68072487
Why instead of? Can't we imagine them all dead?
>>
>>68072623
>>68072739
It's not as if it's unlikely that this is the plan. The establishment isn't exactly the most virtuous group of people.
>>
>>68072367
What has Sanders brought to light that the right hasn't? That idiot has effectively skipped past any of the corruption shit that surrounds her and instead harps on her over and over making one lousey vote. The only thing he is doing is capturing the hearts of a base that wouldn't have gone out to the booth for her anyways.

And honestly, the way the two have been debating, they would be perfect for a Hilary/Bern ticket.
>>
>>68071745

Yeah Im sure China will just throw their hands up and say yeah fuck you we don't even want your money america-kun. They would fucking sink overnight.
>>
FUCKING FINALLY. death of the shit two-party system in america. it's about damn time, lads.
>>
>>68072246
Trump trashes everybody who is against him, however he usually says something moderately nice after insulting Cruz 'he is a complete liar but at least he is somewhat smart'. And they don't need to like each other to form a coalition.

Also
>nytimes
>>
>>68067798
>Rick Perry.

God damn, the GOP is hopeless.
>>
>>68072828
ITS A REMNANT !
I trust that most Trump supporters are armed, even in the military...
>>
>>68072246
I know but fuck what can we do? Trump needs to get the avg conservatives on his side.
>>
>>68071817
Better: Trump needs to reach out to Bernie supporters.
A lot of Berning Faggots support him mainly because he's anti-establishment. So is Trump.
When the DNC inevitably fucks over Bernie and gives the nomination to Hillary, Trump needs to capitalize on his anti-establishment stance and steal as many of Bernie's voters as he can.

Between the three big candidates, it's a rock-paper-scissors. Hillary can beat Bernie, Bernie can beat Trump, Trump can beat Hillary.
I predict Hillary getting the democratic nomination and the majority of Bern's voters either not voting in the general election, or voting for Trump.
At which point, Trump wins.
>>
>>68067798
It's amazing how they heavily demonize him, yet the people respond by voting for him, then they respond by trying to override the voice of the people... guess who has the Trump card!
>>
File: 251366.png (853 KB, 638x703) Image search: [Google]
251366.png
853 KB, 638x703
>>68067798
>Trump wins anyway
>>
What are they thinking? No one will pay attention or care
>>
>>68067944
You know what Trump supporters love? 2nd amendment rights. This is exactly what they are intended for.
>>
>>68072904
Lol no.

We will still be two parties. Same shit different name.

Remember the Republican-Democrats? or the Whigs?
>>
>>68072543
Tarrifs are what built America you dingus
Tarrifs are what built South Korea
Tarrifs are what built China

When one country has tarrifs and the other trade partner does not you kill them, we are dying because everyone else has tarrifs and we don't.

We can source evetthing in our own country, we don't need anyone else, they are a net drain.
>>
>>68073265
If anything it's a ploy to get those "anyone but Trump voters" to not vote democratic.
>>
File: Cd2yH8PWIAA5TBF.jpg (90 KB, 545x858) Image search: [Google]
Cd2yH8PWIAA5TBF.jpg
90 KB, 545x858
>David McIntosh, president of the conservative Club for Growth, which has spent millions on ads attacking Mr. Trump, said his group met on Wednesday and concluded it was still possible to avert Mr. Trump’s nomination. The group plans a comprehensive study of Trump supporters to sharpen a message aimed at driving them away from him.

“This is still a winnable race for a free-market conservative that’s not Donald Trump,” Mr. McIntosh said, adding, “It’s not a layup, but there’s a clear path to victory.”

This is the guy who tried to extort a million dollars from Trump. Fuck this fake shit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/710920172106850304
>>
>>68071352
If by remember you mean did I read the wikipedia article a few days ago, then yes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Anderson#1980_Presidential_campaign

An establishment 3rd party run would be a repeat of John Anderson, a devestating loss that saw the end of liberal Rockerfeller Republicans inside the party.
>>
I am fully prepared to drive to the convention just to chimp out if this happens
>>
There are enough dems who don't want vote for shillary and enough repubs that won't vote for The Donald that a reasonably moderate independent candidate could win a plurality and take the election. Wait and see...
>>
>>68068577
Hillary is actually a Trump plant. Think about it. Old friends, hung out with Bill, always talked about going into politics eventually. He just needed the right moment, and the right opponent.
>>
>>68073452
The demographics are very different from 1980, we can't afford to lose 6% of the vote
>>
>>68067798
As a life long Republican, I will never vote for another GOP candidate again if they fuck this up.
>>
>>68072828
You're giving them too much credit. Like Newt said this afternoon, "these so-called leaders of the republican establishment have never led anything and are literally who's".
>>
>>68072629

I am no politic person what does this convey in stupid terms? I have no idea what half these words mean lol
>>
>>68069914
>Why can't the Republicans understand pulling bullshit like this could very well kill the Republican party

Oh they're aware of that, it's just that they don't care. The reason why they don't hold any loyalty to the republican voter base is because there actually is no republican party, or democrat party for that matter...... there is only one party, the globalist party.
>>
>>68073659
>A third candidate could win
Not a fucking chance, unless it was Donald

Rick "muscle relaxers and whiskey" Perry? Not a fucking chance

Cancer ridden Coburn?
>>
>>68073720
I'm the same but I don't know what I'd do with myself afterwards.. I mean, I could never vote democrat if they're only going to push people like Clinton or Obama with controlled opposition like Bernie, I mean there's always libertarian but that's pretty much the same as not voting.
>>
Would it really work though? Would anyone really be stupid enough to think that a 3rd party establishment candidate can actually win?

I seriously doubt that anyone who votes for such a candidate would have ever voted for Trump anyways.
>>
>>68073696
Well Trump will bring in first time voters, 1/4 of niggers, and disfranchised Bernie supporters
>>
Meh, this thread is busted.
>>
What would happen if an independant ever became President? Seems like it would be a complete clusterfuck.
>>
>>68067999
Trips of Trump presidency.
>>
The old repubilcan party is in its death throes either way.

Either Trump (or outside chance Cruz) wins the nomination and changes the party
or
Hillary uses her 8 years to turn Texas blue and they never win again.

I hope that the rest of the republicans will see the writing on the wall and realize it's time to change and time to get behind a new guy.
>>
>>68073664
Im not sure, maybe..Only thing is Bill? I dont think bill would be campaigning on her behalf this much if he knew she wouldnt have a chance at winning HE seems that she has a sincere chance of winning even though he seems very fragile right now
>>
>>68074143
Well Trump has loads of blackmail on Bill and Hillary
>>
>>68073872
I would probably go libertarian as well, but for the most part I would just shit on everything the two parties did and avoid even more taxes. If they want to play a game of spite, bring it on motherfuckers.
>>
>>68067798
They will get as many votes as independents noramlly gets 1-2% tops.
>>
Guys... It's not going to happen huh. Those fucking establishment bastards are going to draw just enough republicans away from Trump (by forcing him to run Independent) that he won't make it and we'll have the Harpy for 8 years.

._.
>>
>>68068577
>Yes RNC uses primaries to gauge the opinion of the voters, doesnt mean they have to go with their choice.
that's breach of trust, breach of contract and treason
>>
File: MadamPresident.jpg (15 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
MadamPresident.jpg
15 KB, 240x300
>>
>>68073664
If anything it is the other way round to make sure the heir apparent Hillary gets her throne after she was so upset when Obama somehow came along and stole it.
>>
>>68074412
Fuck no. Stop trolling.
>>
>>68074412
That's what I fear. Worst part is, we'll never get a chance like this again, because new democratic voters will flood over the boarder. It would be lights out for the US—just a matter of time.
>>
>tfw the United States will be a third world war zone by the end of this year.
>>
>>68071651
not respecting the wishes of the voters is treason

how can you have a government of the peoiple, by the people etc when the peoples' wishes are spurned?
>>
What's the point of primaries and caucuses if the party in question won't even honor the choice of the majority of its members?
>>
>>68071745
Stupid.

You could have weathered 8 years of Trump and then elected Cruz riding the new coalition Trump built with lots of cross over voters. All that would require was patience and wisdom.

Instead you'll hand the nation over the Clinton who will alter the SCOTUS causing the 2nd amendment to get destroyed, and pass amnesty meaning Republicans will never win again, ever.

So you chose suicide over someone who disagrees with you on trade. You and your movement fundamentally has no wisdom. Nothing but corruption can come from such a stupid fucking gaggle of fools.
>>
>>68071651
The problem is that those two 'private' entities are the only two realistic avenues to power in this country. So the people are completely disenfranchised.
>>
>>68074597
By Kek I swear, I'm not trolling. I just fear the worst.
>>
>>68072246
>calling cruz a liar
your choice of words betrays you

he has demonstrably lied several times, on important issues
>>
>>68074643
To make stupid americans feel like they make a difference when they actually don't at all.
>>
This is how it's going to go down.

Clinton (D)
Trump (R)
(((Insert whoever the cuckservatives pick))) (I)
Hernia Sanders (I)

Hernie sanders will jump in because the republicans brew in a 3rd party, so he thinks he has a shot.

This is how the map will turn out.
GOP 3rd party will literally win no states. Bernie & Hillary will split the blue states minus Michigan. Trump will win all red states and probably Florida and the rust belt states. This will result in a landslide electoral vote & popular vote victory.
>>
>>68072616
>Political parties are private entities that nominate someone using delegates that represents party values. They don't even have to follow their own rule book if they want to, but it would ruin their base.
I see a lot of people saying this, but they forget that ignoring the will of the people IS treason
>>
File: 1444926026960.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444926026960.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>>68067798
I doubt this would actually happen.
>>
File: megynkelleyguns.gif (909 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
megynkelleyguns.gif
909 KB, 300x211
>>68074626
>tfw I can file as a refugee and live in Germany for those gibsmedats and snuggle a qt aryan girl
>>
>>68074610
all of the post 1965 immigrants and children should be banned from voting

it is an act of treason to alter the voting base in order to get yourself into power
>>
>>68074651
I don't think htey can, trump will be bringing a large broom and everyone who is onthe take(all of them pretty much) will be swept away
>>
>You better not run third party and spoil the election for the republicans!
>he's gonna win quick use 3rd party to ruin him!
>>
>>68075056
Don't underestimate the stupidity of the establishment.
>>
>>68074633
Reread mate. They are private entities. If you go work for our dem/rep party you are considered working for a private organization rather than government. You only become government when you get elected into an office. And then there are a whole bunch of rules that apply to everyone about how you can use your power.

People just take for granted this fact because its easier to view the government as 2 choices. Hence why we're stuck with two shit choices to begin with.

>>68074750
Yes this is the problem. We got indies out the ass like green, libertarian, etc. But the system is stacked against them.
>>
>>68074412
Yes but on Hillary's inauguration night, glorious God-Emperor Trump will show up, and howl with defiance. And all the brave men who supported him will hear, and they'll flock to his side. They'll get in their cars or on planes or trains, armed with their pistols and rifles, and turn out by the millions. Trump will storm the white house by force, with all of us at his back, and he'll put the traitorous globalist establishment oligarchs to death right there, with his bare hands. We'll claim Washington DC as its own independent nation state, united under Trump, and thus will begin his 20 year campaign to retake America and make it great again, ultimately culminating in a walled utopian paradise for whites that stretches from sea to sea, a land of technological advancement centuries beyond any other on earth. Then, we'll colonize the stars, under the watchful eye of God-Emperor Trump, always.
>>
>>68068577
We're past the point of no return here. This is going to cause huge damage to the republican establishment.
>>
>>68071916
Lion, lots of money, golden hair.
>>
File: jjnnnjhu.jpg (34 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
jjnnnjhu.jpg
34 KB, 400x388
>>68075343

It's too beautiful. It's too beautiful for words
>>
>>68074626
thank god
>>
>>68074493
using 25 year old pictures of hillary

That bullshit doesn't fly on dating websites and it certainly wont work here.
>>
>>68075069
God, I want to fuck her so bad. I would bang her like a rented drum, and when it's over and she's laying there, covered in her own juices, her leg shaking, and wearing only a grin, she'll smile at me and say, "make America great again".
>>
>>68067798
It's actually kind of safe. I think if the GOP runs someone against Trump Bernie will run as an independent in the general as well.

Could you imagine a presidential race with 4 viable candidates?
>>
File: 1436145677266.jpg (58 KB, 392x498) Image search: [Google]
1436145677266.jpg
58 KB, 392x498
>>68075458
On the bright side, if the Republican party is too badly damaged and factional now to win and Hillary finds a way to give Democrats a permanent voting majority for federal elections then The Happening will finally happen.
>>
>>68075480
Lannister?
>>
>>68075663
There's no way. He'd let Hillary run and win, there's no way he'd sabotage a certain thing like that.
>>
>>68075663
How many fucking more times: BERNIE is the shill for Hillary, not Trump.

Sanders is a fucking dick-and-ball-less cuck who'll run to his shed the moment Hillary tells him to.

If the GOP goes suicidal and elects their own candidate, it's going to be a three-way between Trump-<?>-Hillary

AND TRUMP WILL FUCKING WIN BECAUSE
THEY
CAN'T
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
THIS
>>
>>68075320
all "private" corporations are sub corporations of the UNITED STATES corporation

not to mention that all corporations are imaginary, "legal fictions", they don't exist except on paper and in databases

it's still treason to invite votes for a political candidate, then chose your own candidate

bait-and-switch, ignoring the will of the people, false advertising, breach of trust, breach of contract, treason ... all apply

they only have the power to do as they please, against the will of the voters, because you have been indoctrinated into believing they can

any honest observer can tell that picking any candidate other than the one with the most votes is unethical and fraudulent
>>
>>68075806

Yeah, Bernie is a willing strawman for Hillary. His only goal was to push his party further left and away from the corporatists on Wallstreet.
>>
>>68075458
>the republican establishment.
their is only one establishment, and it has two parties
>>
>>68076061

Yeah, the Bernbots are talking about how Bernie's campaign, win or lose, has changed the discussion and made everyone turn to the left blah blah blah. That's not the case. Trump has changed the discussion in this country. Well, he hasn't changed it, but he's brought to light the real issues we face as a nation. The issues that America's backbone (aka the white working class) care about.
>>
>>68075630
stop thinking withyour dick, she's ugly inside and would make a terrible partner or mother
>>
File: MegynKelley.webm (87 KB, 544x704) Image search: [Google]
MegynKelley.webm
87 KB, 544x704
>>68076292
Hey...
>>
>>68073664
Trump was originally going to run back in 2012
>>
>>68067798
kek goodluck with that
>>
>>68076401
ugly dress and jewlery

legs too thin, arms to thin

coke addict and bulemic degenerate detected

hair is like 4/10 too

how fucking old is she too?
>>
>let trump get GOP nom
>run 3rd party to sabotague him and hand it to hillary
>cut deals with hillary

10/10 thats some proper Machiavellian shit and a tier above the basic bitch bullshit they have been pulling so far
>>
>>68076401
holy shit, she's fucking 46!!

wow, prime age for a woman
>>
>>68076292
Oh, I wouldn't be coming back for seconds.
>>
>>68069413
Spineless cuck.
>>
File: HillaryVictory.png (81 KB, 972x457) Image search: [Google]
HillaryVictory.png
81 KB, 972x457
>>68077048
I'm a spineless cuck because I don't want pic related to be our future?
>>
>>68076175
Corporation is a business status term and I don't know how the Rep/Dem fall within that line. So can't speak to it.

>it's still treason to invite votes for a political candidate, then chose your own candidate bait-and-switch, ignoring the will of the people, false advertising, breach of trust, breach of contract, treason ... all apply

No its not because the party doesn't pull these rules out of their ass. They are fully stated in the Rep/Dem rule book. As a private party the leaders are well within their rights to make sure that all candidates reflect the basic ethics they wish to present. It is why a lot of people aren't even allowed to run under their banner prior to the nomination process.

If YOU decide to join a basketball team and then get pissed because the team won't let you run while carrying the ball in your hand, that is the fault of yourself, not the party.

>they only have the power to do as they please, against the will of the voters, because you have been indoctrinated into believing they can any honest observer can tell that picking any candidate other than the one with the most votes is unethical and fraudulent

Welcome to capitalism. I have the right to pool resources together with a group of people to run for president. I also have the right to kick out idiots who would try to turn my party into hot shit.

I don't know what it is like over the pond, but I like to think any free citizen can also start political campaign without the government telling them who they must field.
>>
>>68071249
>The question will be how can the GOP elect anyone not Trump without killing the party at this point.
>Implying this isn't the best case scenario
>The corrupt, decaying, rotting corpse of the once-great Republican Party is swept away by a Trump-led "Bull Moose Party" that wins the election.
>Shitty evangelical social conservativism is replaced with glorious centrist nationalism
>>
i can't wait to hang the heads of the RNC in the streets of DC as we torch the capital

we /armedrevolution/ now senpai
>>
>>68077130

Well, I guess people have the right to pick up weapons and fight when they feel disenfranchised.

The book won't stop a bullet
>>
>>68067912
high energy post!
>>
>>68067798
>LITERALLY TRYING TO STOP DEMOCRACY

lmfao
>>
>>68067798
They have no one. Trump can win even with a third party running, anyone they could throw at him he's already beaten or they've already lost in the past

Let alone it would be very obvious what that candidate was doing and trump could stump them on that

And keep in mind a third party, even right wing, will drain votes from hillary from the never trump people
>>
>>68067798
>But an independent could still get on ballots in dozens of states — or perhaps seek the nomination of the Libertarian Party, which is already on the ballot in most states and does not pick a candidate until late May.
They could run a Ron Paul as a Libertarian candidate and split enough votes off Trump to make him lose
>>
>>68077650
I don't think so. A third candidate is going to just split the Republican vote in half, and Hillary voters will remain Hillary voters. It's already probably going to be close, most US elections are, and either Trump or the RNC's le conservative Independent will attract more votes to a third party than ever, skewing it even more. Very doubtfully in the right wing's favor, essentially handing Clinton the presidency.
>>
>>68073696
>>68073928
CNN is saying many Mexicans with green cards are trying to get neutralized.

They said up to 4.5 million throughout the US. Think 400K in Arizona and 600K in Florida alone.

But researching neutralization process, it can take five months to two years depending on the number being processed. The average is eight months or longer. Good thing government is incompetent. They've tried to get application done in as fast as six months, that goal was a few years ago.

They would have had to be applying weeks ago to make the November deadline if it takes up to eight months
>>
>>68077921
*naturalized
>>
>>68069278
That is their goal
Koch bros, Karl Rove etc have been calling republicans racist for decades for trying to defend the border
Chambers of Commerce also support this replacement and they ARE the republican party
>>
>>68077921
Well illegal immigrants are really lazy since some lived here for 11 years and never tried to get green cards
>>
>>68069004
Texans would fucking revolt. Most of them are cruz followers, the rest Trump.
Gov Good hair was ok for gov, but that is a ceremonial role in Texas. Lt GOv runs the state
>>
>>68077997
I like neutralized better. Kinda sounds like they're filling out paperwork to have the government assassinate them.
>>
>>68078198
Yup, that had some Colombian who has been here for 10 years and he's barely trying to get his citizenship or registering to vote

Better to have them illegal than citizens
>>
>>68067798
>they make him pledge not to do a third party run
>he wins
>they do a third party run
kek, at least these cucks are cucking themselves out of their own cuck party
>>
File: 1456465844010.jpg (43 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
1456465844010.jpg
43 KB, 342x465
>>68071197
Damage control my man. They'll be known as the party that was willing to lose the election just to stop Trump from irreparably damaging the GOP and America.
>>
>>68075343
Damn. You need help.
>>
>>68067798

the GOP would rather remain a party of lifetime insiders who consistently lose than accept someone from outside to lead them to victory

why does anyone support the republican party anyway?

Trump 1
GOP 0
>>
File: WARNING TO THE GOP.jpg (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
WARNING TO THE GOP.jpg
93 KB, 600x600
>>68067798
WARNING
>>
>>68067798
that would end the Republican party forever.

That said, I wouldn't trust the New York Slimes to know what Republicans are up to.

The suggestion that they'd run Rick Perry to steal votes from Trump, for instance, is laughable. He was about the first Republican running for the nomination to get crushed by the Trump train.
>>
>>68067944

>Senior GOP official Curly Haugland "We choose the nominee, not the voters"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Vv4kRTPLI
>>
File: 1453926226345.jpg (19 KB, 322x280) Image search: [Google]
1453926226345.jpg
19 KB, 322x280
>>68077130
>Corporation is a business status term and I don't know how the Rep/Dem fall within that line. So can't speak to it.
any "entity" like a business or charity or political party is a corporation. corporations ar enot exempt from THE LAW

>As a private party the leaders are well within their rights to make sure that all candidates reflect the basic ethics they wish to present.

no, they aren't, and besides, they already allowed Trump to be a candidate, you can't retroactively remove a candidate

>If YOU decide to join a basketball team and then get pissed because the team won't let you run while carrying the ball in your hand, that is the fault of yourself, not the party.
it is you who is suggesting that a team can decide to implement basketball rules other than the official rules that govern all teams

what if they said, "oh we've decided that we're allowed 40 players on the court at once"?

>Welcome to capitalism.
capitalism is a system of economics, not of politics

> I have the right to pool resources together with a group of people to run for president.
you don't have the right to accept 17 candidates, then decide the one who gets the most votes should be cheated. that's basic ethics

>I don't know what it is like over the pond, but I like to think any free citizen can also start political campaign without the government telling them who they must field.
pretty much the same but our burgers are inferior and our natural rights to self defence, free speach etc are infringed

you haven't explained to me how the rights of the people to chose a candidate is inferior to the rights of a private corporation to decide on a whim that they don't like the peoples choice

this isn't fucking basketball you cuck, the governement is supposed to be elected by the people, not SELECTED by the special interests and donors, how can you not see this?
>>
>>68078440
Yup my friend has an illegal gf who is not getting citizenship
>>
Nothing will happen. The Trump supporters will just vote for whomever gets the nomination. Sad but true.

I'll never vote for a Republican again if this happens. In fact, I'll vote for Hillary out of spite.
>>
>>68078485
>Reddicvck
You have to go back
>>
>>68077997
we know what yu meant
>>
>>68078733
>The Trump supporters will just vote for whomever gets the nomination. Sad but true.

But not enough to win the election, which is the point.
>>
>>68069004
New York may actually follow it's native son. Since NY is in play like never before California is almost diminished. Also, If Perry gets trotted out I don't think it matters much. texans see whats happening in response to Trump and no way they side with those pussy ass faggots or fall for placate Texas tactics like that.
>>
>>68071249
>a narrow Cruz win
there will never be a narrow Cruz win, Cruz cannot possibly win enough delegates to come out ahead. He will always be #2 by far.
>>
>>68078531
it won't matter bro

any other candidate than trump will allow amnesty to pass giving the democraps 30 mil new votrs and meaning the reps will never win again

civil war will be the only solution if no trump
>>
File: REDDIT.webm (880 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
REDDIT.webm
880 KB, 640x360
>>68069272
You have to go back
>>
File: Lions Guard Wallpaper.png (126 KB, 1843x999) Image search: [Google]
Lions Guard Wallpaper.png
126 KB, 1843x999
If Trump is fucked over and the GOP won't play ball, he needs to threaten to start a third political party. It would permanently and thoroughly fuck the GOP over. They'd never have any hold on the White House ever again.

As he's said, Trump's biggest weakness is that he NEVER forgives people who fuck him over. He would absolutely fund a political party on his own to fuck over the GOP for years.
>>
File: 1391002079848.jpg (110 KB, 1010x1036) Image search: [Google]
1391002079848.jpg
110 KB, 1010x1036
>>68078664

>"the media has created the perception that the voters select the candidate"

There will be an armed uprising if they try to pull this shit.
>>
>>68078733
haha, they don't care

shillary or cruz, the same money controls them
>>
>>68071817
Fuck off, no one wants slimy lying Ted, he would literally be the worst possible choice. He would bring nothing, the GOPe doesn't like him, dems and independent hate him, he sucks.

He could pick Elizabeth Warren for VP and it would still be a 10 times better choice than Rato. And that wouldn't even be a good choice.
>>
>>68079040

Cleveland will be fucked. The 2016 RNC might be the ugliest convention in history. There will be a high likelihood of deaths occurring, which would be absolutely unfortunate.

But even if no Trump voters would jump to Hillary, there's a lot who would rather sit out than vote for Cruz. I'm one of them. I'll just write in Trump before holding my nose and voting for either of those two fuckers.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458405284314.jpg (86 KB, 773x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458405284314.jpg
86 KB, 773x960
>>
Also, my favorite thing to come out of this is how Cruz is now somehow a moderate, establishment Republican. He was a joke Tea Party piece of shit. All of the senate republicans fucking hate him. But as soon as Trump comes along, he's suddenly part of the group since he's also a lobbyist shill.
>>
>>68078963
That's actually what everyone here should hope for. Trump winning the primary and presidency will do nothing for the long term. A third party, a big third party, needs to be formed out of this Trump movement. That is the long term solution. For that to happen, Trump NEEDS to lose and that's why I'm hoping that GOP fucks him over. Simply put, I don't want Trump to win.
>>
>>68073439
>McIntosh
A lot of kikery for a goy
>>
>>68079397

But if that happens, a conservative will never be in the white house again. The right wing vote for president will always be split.

What needs to happen is for the GOP to admit that they're idiots, that Trump will do far less damage to the country than Hillary and put their support behind him. While Trump is in a position of power he then starts dismantling the GOP from within and forming it into a true Right Wing conservative party instead of a bible thumping, big money, lobbyist cock sucking shit fest.
>>
>>68079040
I thnk it's headed that way anyway

mass importation of peasants, disenfranchisement of the Whites, racial quotas for employmjent education and promotion
demographic change

none of it is by accident
>>
>>68079727

Their whole goal is to drive down wages and to further destroy the white middle class. They'd rather have a country in poverty than to give the American Dream back to white middle america.
>>
Great so now what happens?
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>68079941
I think the wages is just an extra benefit, they want to destroy White children
>>
I remember an interview on FOX recently with John McCain's daughter

She was asked if she would vote Trump over Hillary and she said she was waiting until the GOP picked who they would throw in as a 3rd party candidate
>>
>>68079727
>>68079941
I think we're ignoring the vast ignorant masses of the middle class who have bought the line that the destruction of whites is somehow positive. They're not in some conspiracy theory. They genuinely believe that white genocide is a good thing, and cannot fathom how anyone would disagree.
>>
File: 1458445674637-1.jpg (662 KB, 1519x796) Image search: [Google]
1458445674637-1.jpg
662 KB, 1519x796
>>68075343
ERE THE SUN RISES!!!
>>
>>68077105

>texas
>blue

not on my fucking watch
>>
>inb4 white states bern up Shilldog's hopes of ever being president
>>
>>68080097

True. They want to create an amorphous grey race. And obviously they're aiming at it being a muslims race.
>>
>>68080283
It's what will happen if we don't build a wall.
>>
>>68079211
>Cleveland will be fucked.
Good. The city is nothing but trash.
>>
>>68080116
>ignoring the vast ignorant masses of the middle class who have bought the line that the destruction of whites is somehow positive
that's the impression that the media gives, but we know who controls the media

wasn't there a poll that suggested something like 70-80% of Americans supported Trumps ban on mudslimes?

in the UK they give the impression that most people like immigration, yet there was a survey where 95% said immigration was the biggest problem

a lot of people are scared to speak out
>>
>>68080365

They would really rather destroy the fucking GOP than build a wall. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>68080343
but only in White countries
>>
>GOP claims Trump will be the one to run as an independent, and betray the party, and force him to sign a Loyalty Pledge to the Party
>neocon leaders of the GOP do it instead when they can't stump the Trump

it's like pottery
shit breaks when you hit it with a hammer
>>
>>68080283
totally possible with amnestity, you have no idea how many wet backs are here. No Fucking Idea
>>
File: 1458444867054.png (195 KB, 900x1812) Image search: [Google]
1458444867054.png
195 KB, 900x1812
>>68080283
>>68080555
You mean I get to use this already?
>>
>>68080510

Yep. I was thinking about taking my wife and moving to a country that is assured to stay white. The only place I can think of is Russia.
>>
I still don't get why people are so scared of him. Why would they go to such lengths to block him?

Why would they be willing to hand the leection over to the Democrats just because they don't like him so much?

I don't believe any of the "Not a true conservative", "he's ruining the conservative movement" or whatever other BS excuse they use. There has to be another reason why they are desperate. Its fucking unheard of for the GOP to block their own nominee with an independent.
>>
>>68080774
even russia is something like 14% dunecoon

at least you can has guns in merrca
>>
THIS IS A MOVEMENT! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE VIOLENCE AND THREATS FROM THE FASCIST LEFT. THE WORLD NEEDS TRUMP, RIGHT NOW! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>>68080827
>Why would they be willing to hand the leection over to the Democrats just because they don't like him so much?

Because the elites are in control of both the Republicans and Democrats, but not in control of Trump.
>>
Bill Kristol is so fucking washed up. I don't really remember if he was any use back in the day but my heavens lately he is an endless fountain of stupid ideas.
>>
>>68080827
it's the new SJW fad, BLM was the last one. Before that it was OWS
>>
>>68073794

if there's is no clear winner after all the primaries, the delegates are allowed to change their votes away from what the state caucus chose
>>
Someone start a change.org petition telling the GOP to unify around Trump.
>>
>>68073855
Who says it has to be a republican? Wait and see...
>>
>>68080676
thank you. I'm only 18, I still work at a local grocery store, and 90% of the people using wic or foodstatmps are Mexicans. Half of them hardly speak english.
And I live in west texas, (the panhandle) where there are far fewer mexicans than south texas
>>
>>68069664
I would just vote white males running independent if the gop screws this up

Both partys will lose the white male as a voter if they keep this pro immigration bullshit up
>>
>>68080827
>Its fucking unheard of for the GOP to block their own nominee with an independent.
This thread already mentioned that it's the repeat of the Ronald Reagan situations with how the repub party back then tried the same thing and failed. Problem is that with current demographics, even 1% vote split from Trump is likely to cost him the election.

I never been so disgusted in our country as I am today. And worst part is that there's nothing I can do outside of shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>68077921
>to get neutralized.
>But researching neutralization process,
What in the holy fuck are you talking about? Jesus Christ, you are too stupid to vote.
>>
>>68081332
ever heard of boss tweed?
You don't need locals when you have a majority population owing their lively hood to you, completely dependent on you.
>>
>>68071400
This both partys will lose the white male as a voter
And minoritys and women will eventually follow because white men create society

Not spineless jews
>>
>>68080827

Because it would completely trash the current GOP. They'd be forced to play ball with Trump, as president, or face backlash from their base who would vote them out. In that case, it would piss off the lobbyists who pay them all that money. When they're voting to stop outsourcing and for trade tariffs, their puppet masters are going to lose billions and billions of dollars.
>>
>>68073356
Or the Federalists?
>>
>>68081556
He meant naturalization, god damn he even corrected himself like two posts later.
>>
>>68082209
Fuck him, he's still too stupid to vote.
>>
>>68067798
>GOP splits from Donald
>Hillary to destroy both
>Bernie splits from democucks
wew lads. We've got an all out race war on our hands
>>
>>68080429
idk, i get in conversations with people all the time who knee jerk defend muslims.

I had an argument a few weeks ago with a girl in my college. It took me ten minutes to get a coherent, logically valid out of her. In the end, her position was that we can't blame muslims for terrorism because "that would be like holding modern Irish responsible for the conquests of ancient Rome."

Naturally I destroyed that argument, but the point is that she's an example of how most people think. They have no fucking clue what their opinions are, why they believe them, or where they come from. But god damn do they believe them passionately.
>>
File: 1447122960337.jpg (8 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
1447122960337.jpg
8 KB, 222x225
yfw no weebs spaming their waifus and 404ing thread in 5 minuits
>>
>>68082390
they toe the party line, but do they really believe it? or is it fear of being thought of as a bad person?

once the wars start they will come round
>>
>>68067798
Who's in God's name are they going to pick to go against the Trump? Do they know it could back fire and divide their party up even further?

Imagine, you'll have some of cruz's supporters going to the new guy.
>>
>>68082618
She believed it. I think most of them do. They were brought up with a canon of opinions, and indoctrinated that those who hold those opinions are necessarily good people, and those who disagree are necessarily bad people. I think that explains the SJWs. They are the good people with the good opinions. They cannot conceive of someone who disagrees with them that is not evil. Now, most people aren't SJWs, but they believe vaguely the same things (fags are good, but religion is bigoted. transvestites are the sex they say they are. the civil rights era was good. israel is our greatest ally, etc.) The difference between SJWs and normies isn't what they believe, it's how much they care about social issues instead of keeping up with the kardashians, or whatever the devil the normies watch these days.
>>
>>68082976
read the article. there's a washed up senator and rick perry that are being floated.
>>
File: 1457489211948.png (642 KB, 684x2646) Image search: [Google]
1457489211948.png
642 KB, 684x2646
>>68071832
>>68072235
Lifelong Texan here; the only people who dislike Perry are Austincucks and s8terboi emos from Dallas suburbs.

I've never met a Perry hater that wasn't one of those two types.

Rick Perry is to Texas as Rick Owens is to /fa/ or GOMAD is to /fit/.

He may be a meme but he's our meme.
>>
>>68082990
yet 70% of people agree withtrumps mudslime ban
>>
>>68083070
people don't understand texas... oh texas
>>
>>68083150
if that's so, and i don't know it is.

but let's assume it is for the sake of argument. the ban is incredibly limited in scope, it's just that his qualifiers never get reported. it's temporary, and it's only for new muslims (the ones already here get to stay), and it's only until the government can find a way to meaningfully separate the muslims intent on violence from the muslims not intent on violence.

of course, that last bit is flat out impossible. if that were something anyone could do, a muslim would never be able to kill an israeli.

but it appeals to the set of principles the normies have been indoctrinated to believe. it's pulling teeth to get these people to realize that there's no such thing as a radical-moderate dichotomy within islam. that's just such an attractive way to settle the conundrum and allow them to be philosophically consistent within themselves that they cling to it like you wouldn't believe. i can get them to talk about syrians moderately beheading people and they don't realize the absurdity until i point it out.

so i think that support for a muslim ban doesn't come from any philosophical split from what they've been programmed to believe. i think people are just sick of the bleeding, and really fucking sick of liars in government and media telling them what they should believe.
>>
>>68083514
you have to understand that surveys are done in private, your conversation with some bitch has the potential to cause her to become a target, maybe you are just trying to get her to say something bigoted then are going to get her fired and ostracized

don't write them all off
>>
>>68067798
>It's happening lads. The establishment is prepared to throw this to Hillary just to protect their awful, losing party.

They did the same to Reagan.

Besides, if they succeed they will do the opposite of protecting their awful party. They will kill it for several election cycles to come.
>>
>>68069413
>Not an option really, another 4 years of democrats may very well mean we never get a conservative in office again because of the illegals.

The cuckservative establishment already wants to flood the country with illegals. That's why they want to stop Trump.
>>
File: wood.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>68083833
>based britfag
at first i thought that you understood american politecs well, but really you just have at least a basic understanding of psychology
>>
>>68083833
I don't think so. We were nearly in private.

Later, she made reference to her "partner," which may or may not have been a woman. She also had aposematic hair and problem glasses.
>>
>>68084085
psychology is a pseudoscience for a reason, anon. by that logic, shouldn't i be similarly cowed into silence? how do you account for the fact that i'm not? how can you prove that you think she secretly believes the opposite of what she said? is it just because you disagree with her state positions, so you want to think more people agree with you?
>>
>republicans
>actually succeeding

WEW LAD

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/19/trump-to-huddle-with-top-republicans-ahead-of-aipac-speech/

They're already starting to fracture, the possibility of trump succeeding anyway and fucking them over is too strong.

Romney and his cabal of cucks will be standing alone by the convention as all the others bend at the knee to trump to preserve their status.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.