[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am getting suspicious /pol/, she is working her way up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: od-8mGWcqFs.jpg (91 KB, 895x505) Image search: [Google]
od-8mGWcqFs.jpg
91 KB, 895x505
I am getting suspicious /pol/, she is working her way up the ranks at an alarming fast rate, pretty soon she will enter national level politics. I think somebody is pulling the strings here, they know the effect she has on people and are using it accordingly. In 2018, Poklonskaya could very well become President of Russia. I, the Euronesian head of state, have made preparations for such an event, I will explain in detail below:

Several days after Poklonskaya enters office, I will tweet a photo of her with the caption: "do you think she likes cuddles?" This will belittle her as the cute, harmless FSB puppet she is. I will continually refer to her as "sweetheart" and "teddy bear" informally, implicating a sense of dominance on my part. I will work closely with Russia however, in conjunction with my larger stature and social authority, she will subconsciously feel inferior to me and will yearn to impress.

I shall make subtle gestures towards her at conferences, convincing her she can legitimise herself to me sexually. Desperate for my respect, she will lust after me, but I will hold back, teasing her even more. This will continue until she cannot bear any longer, and then, I will fuck her like no man has ever fucked her before. She will howl and shudder at every thrust, begging for mercy as I entrench my cock inside her. I will hold her tight and fill her with my cum until it is dripping out of her pussy onto the bedsheets before making her lick it off my fingers.

Russia and Euronesia will be forever united after that very night, our child the product of allegiance between our two nations.
>>
File: Natalia Poklonskaya.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>68066878
Yeah she's goddamn adorable, weird fantasy you have though
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>68066878
Do you think her butt is stinky, or always clean? I feel like she totally has some skid marks in that pic.
>>
>>68067116
>fantasy
>>
Stopped reading at "I, the Euronesian head of state".
>>
>>68066878
The last few years have not been kind. She looks 10 years older than she did 2 years ago. That doesn't bode well....
>>
>>68066878
holy shit, how long has it been?
>>
>>68067250
What the fuck is wrong with you amerifat? You know normal people wipe their bottoms.
>>
>>68068870
>She looks 10 years older than she did 2 years ago

no she really doesnt
>>
File: 1458327774575.jpg (112 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458327774575.jpg
112 KB, 960x960
What do yo think she listens to /pol/?
>>
>>68068870
hWEy how about yo shut th fuck up she looks amazing
>>
>>68066878

She looks exactly like a younger skinnier Lucy Lawless.
>>
File: 1421714159805.jpg (95 KB, 788x810) Image search: [Google]
1421714159805.jpg
95 KB, 788x810
>>68066878
psshhh
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 604x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 604x400
Natalia <3 my Empress.
>>
she doesn't look old because she has partial facial paralysis. Less wrinkles, you see.
>>
File: 1337151.jpg (159 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
1337151.jpg
159 KB, 1000x541
>>68068870
Pictures all depend on what angle they are taken, and lighting.

Compare to this pic of same event, totally different.

Say what you want about Prosecutie but she did clean up Crimea, last year she completely crippled the Ukraine mafia there and arrested all it's leaders who had been untouchable for decades.
>>
>>68069343
you have no idea. I have a serious stinky butt problem. On the bright side it sorta smells like chocolate, because I drink a lot of cocoa
>>
>>68069421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwv0oFEm3g
>>
>>68066878
In all seriousness though, how possible is it she becomes the next president of Russia?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.