[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did holocaust really happen, /pol/? Let's do some retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 24
File: yN7eKq_web.jpg (61 KB, 714x430) Image search: [Google]
yN7eKq_web.jpg
61 KB, 714x430
Did holocaust really happen, /pol/?

Let's do some retarded approximate math. WW2 lasted 6 years ~ 2k days. They say 6 million jews died.

That means 3k dead jews every single day (and that's considering they were killing them from the first day to last).

I just can't imagine the logistics behind that. I'm not saying Hitler didn't kill a lot of people, but 6 million seem far fetched.
>>
>>68064164
>Did holocaust really happen
>not knowing holocaust denial is just a /pol/ meme
>>
File: holocoaster.jpg (401 KB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
holocoaster.jpg
401 KB, 1548x1696
>>68064963
Nice try, Shlomo.
https://youtu.be/ruD4I4f5LkQ
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x565
>>68064963
>>
>>68064164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Spread thıs video as much as you can son...

Ignore these jews >>68064963
>>
>>68064164
They shot far more than 3000 Jews on some days.
Also, not every Jew was gassed and then cremated.
6 million isn't far fetched at all, and it's not like it even matters. Genocidal intention was there and acts of genocide were committed. Killing 200,000 or 20 million doesn't matter, what matters is the act.
Some people here are impervious to logic but you look like a normal guy, so understand this, Holocaust is far far more researched and documented than major historical events.
If you think Holocaust denial isn't dumb, then denying Hundred Years' War or that Roman Empire never existed isn't dumb either.
>>
I honestly dont believe there were even 6 million jews in Europe.
>>
File: 6 million times.jpg (631 KB, 1271x1279) Image search: [Google]
6 million times.jpg
631 KB, 1271x1279
>>68064164

>multiple references to 6 mil jews in peril even before hitler
>>
>>68065113
>>68065173
>>68065258

Ignore these neo-Nazi scum.
>>
>>68064164
Its actually a lot higher than that, its 6 million JEWS, he also killed gypsies, gays, retards, cripples, communists etc. Thousands of people a day in poland alone were killed each day of the occupation.
>>
>>68065291
You sound dumb enough to use a wooden door that opens inwards on your gas chamber.
>>
>>68065291
Please watch this...
>>68065258

>>68065307
Even the Americans know a thing or two, the whole number is bloated beyond imagination, even the whole "human soap" or "skin lampshades" crap is fake. I dont even think systematic gassing was real.
>>
>>68065457
There's a simple reason for that, precise data wasn't available and number of Jews in Europe was generally taken to be around 6 million. If you actually read those paragraphs you'll see this makes sense.
Also, what are you people even trying to accomplish with this?
Holocaust was just ONE of various Nazi crimes.
Even if Holocaust never happened, it won't vindicate them in any way.
>>
>>68065483
guaranteed_replies.jpg
>>
>>68065684
This.
>>
>>68065684

The Jews are using the myth of the holocaust to promote mass coloured immigration into Europe.
>>
>>68065579
Reconstruction. Gas chambers were destroyed once Germans were losing, they tried to cover-up their crime.
>>68065594
I won't watch anything.
I already explained, even if Holocaust never happened, Nazis committed shitload of other heinous acts. They are beyond defense.
Only reason there's so much focus on Holocaust is Jews in America and the fact most of neo-Nazis are American.
>>
>>68065483
We aren't neo-nazi, we defend truth over all things. I come from the UK, and i know how sad and ignorant the people that live there are. Britain has been muddled and multiculturalized out of existence, even the politics are a farce.

Yet when it comes to the holocaust one thing is for sure, its merely a tool to decieve and gain leverage for the jews. Along with this it is a device that the jews concocted after WWII to prevent any chance of Germany regaining its national pride. In essence the myth of the Holocaust is the bane of European and white pride. It is a jewish tool for control over what they hate most, christian western civilization, self conscious and self governing.

I hope some day Britain may regain its former glory, purified of all the Jamaican African Muslim Pakistani crap that plagues its urban cities.

>>68065258
This is the truth....
>>
>>68065827
You absolute idiot, 99% could give a flying fuck about Europe.
>>
>>68065827
I'll say it for the third time in hope you actually read, Holocaust wasn't the only Nazi crime.
>>
>>68066058
>We aren't neo-nazi
Do you think Nazis were good guys?
>>
>>68065959
Suit yourself my montenegrian friend, just know that the Nazis you so valiantly scold and hate are the people whom were willing to give their lives for the preservation of Europe and All of its nations.... I am sorry you feel this way, I fear we may lose all of Europe after this ghastly wave of migration...
>>
>>68066155

All sides committed crimes.

And the Jews specifically use the holocaust as a tool so your 'it wasn't the only crime' point isn't even relevant here.
>>
>>68066230
I think they were a Nation, just like any other, yet they were self governing and self aware unlike the nations of today puppeted by the jews and banks.
>>
>>68066119
The United Kingdom is dead... Europe is next.
>>
>>68064164
>6 million seems far fetched
Oy vey! That's the horror of it, how they managed to kill so many!
>>
>>68066155
>crime
>implying governments can commit crimes
>>
>>68066336
Ah, so you're not neo-Nazi, but you think they ''gave their lives for preservation of Europe''.
Were they preserving Europe when they were aiming to destroy British monuments?
Were they preserving Europe when they burned hundreds of Belorussian villages to the ground, with their inhabitants?
Were they preserving Europe when they occupied Bohemia and Moravia in 1939, AFTER Czechs surrendered German-populated lands?
Or when they destroyed Rotterdam?
Or when Hitler ordered the destruction of Paris?
Were they preserving Europe when they invaded Poland and started ethnically cleansing and murdering Poles?
When they starved Leningrad?
Or when they raped millions of women in the East?
Or when they stole all art they could from occupied territories?
Nazis were fanatic idiots, ''progressives'' in a way, who subscribed only to an extreme version of German nationalism. This whitewashing doesn't work on people who know history.
They had no desire for ''free Europe'' or ''European unity'', they wanted Germans dominating everyone else.
>>
>>68066581
We are doing quite fine, thank you very much.
>>
File: pro immigration kike.jpg (175 KB, 832x858) Image search: [Google]
pro immigration kike.jpg
175 KB, 832x858
>>68066119

Kill yourself you parasitic subhuman kike

You rat faced race is the cancer of humanity
>>
>>68065959
>Gas chambers were destroyed once Germans were losing

allegedly.
>>
File: Six-Million-Jews-Russia-1906.gif (88 KB, 450x727) Image search: [Google]
Six-Million-Jews-Russia-1906.gif
88 KB, 450x727
>>68065684
>>68065798

Jews are fixated on 6 million.
>>
>>68066339
>All sides committed crimes.
Soviets did it on a far lesser scale, other combatants only committed crimes in response to German crimes, and they weren't systematic as German crimes were.
German crimes were planned, and Germans started the war.
Oh, and they started the war because they were buttmad about losing WW1.
Mate, they are lucky they still exist, considering what they did.
And look at them, they're rich as fuck, while East which fell to communism thanks to them is still recovering.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
The Jews were pushing the 6 million figure long before the holohoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
>>
File: Image184.gif (120 KB, 750x485) Image search: [Google]
Image184.gif
120 KB, 750x485
>>68065684
>>68065798

from about 1920
>>
>>68067348
Jesus christ Montenegro, how retarded is your education system the Russians killed more than Hitler its a known fact go on any common encyclopedia. "far lesser scale" jesus... Do you have a jewish friend or teacher or something?
>>
>>68067315
>>68067540
I explained you the reason. I also explained you numbers don't matter. I also explained you Holocaust wasn't the only Nazi crime.
Stop beating a dead horse, you're just wasting your time and you won't accomplish anything.
>>
>>68067540
>>68067315
>>68065457
Americans here have a point the 6 million figure is something the Jews have a boner for, its probably in the Talmud or something. Basically the whole 6 million European jews is a dumb figure.
>>
File: holohoax redpill.png (186 KB, 1828x769) Image search: [Google]
holohoax redpill.png
186 KB, 1828x769
>>68065684
>>68065798

tl;dr - 6 million jews 'vanishing' is a sign for the jews to return to israel.
>>
>>68065291
I'm sorry if it sounded differently, but the only thing I wanted to challenge was the number. Nazis were dicks and did terrible shit nevertheless.
>>
>>68067659
>it's a known fact
>Russians
Why am I even discussing with uneducated hicks like you.
There was no fucking ''Russians''. Stalin was a Georgian, his chief of secret police was Jew, Jew, then another Georgian, he led a communist regime which had no national affiliation.
So no, Russians didn't murder more than Hitler, and Stalin killed from 10-20 million people altogether, counting famine in 30's.
Nazis on the other hand were GERMAN nationalist movement. Commies were fucking commies, communism is incompatible with any sort of nationalism, especially Leninism-Marxism.
>Do you have a jewish teacher
It seems you had no teacher.
>>
>>68066955
Nazism adapted to the enemy of the time, and took advantage of the humiliated German peoples. Now the Aryan race is going to be the European race, and the enemy will be Muslims and Jews. And weak leftist faggots like you.
>>
>>68067717
My friend all countries commit horrors during war, thus the saying "war is hell". Look at the bombing of Dresden or the Soviet invasion of Berlin, its all the same... Humans are creatures of habit and the habit is killing. Yet if there is one thing for sure, that is the fact that Nazi Germany was a powerful stable government with good education, healthcare, family dynamics and scientific discovery. Hitler and the NSDAP literally revived germany from a war torn country of ashes into greatness, that is what i seek from a government.
>>
Yeah sure why not who fuckin care lol
>>
>>68067867
I didn't really spend much time reading about numbers, because they don't matter, but it was very much possible. As I told you not everyone was gassed and then cremated, they shot hundreds of thousands in the East (that's what Einsatzgruppen were for). Many also died or were killed in ghettos.
Later due to various reasons they decided industrial extermination was the way to solve the ''problem'', and that's when extermination camps come into play. One of the reasons was the fact shooting women and children brutalized the soldiers and was shitty for discipline.
See for example:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
And also, about Germans ''fighting for Europe'':
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
>>
>>68068013
Why would you digress like that? His point was that Hitler didn't do the most harm. And he's 100% right in that.
>>
>>68065113
the guy in that vid sounds like the /pol/ version of NPR
>>
>>68068216
>leftist
I'm not leftist. I'm just not a tool who believes Nazis were anything but German nationalists, and since I'm a Slav and not German, I have no fucking reason to support them in the first place.
>>68068225
>''war is hell''
This shitty excuse. War is hell, but some make it a lot more hellish, like Germans in WW2.
>Dresden
Dresden was morally dubious but who do you think started terror bombings? Fucking Germans literally destroyed a Polish town with no military value (Dresden had SOME military value) on the first fucking day of war.
>powerful stable government
Which lost. The end.
>>
I don't know if holocaust happened. I've seen the evidence to prove it did not happen and I've been trough public schooling brainwashing where I spent 5 years learning about WW2.
I don't know if it happened.
I don't care if it happened.

What I have a problem with is that many of these people have fallen for a trap. You say you want self-determination for your people. They call you racist, they tell you that you are Hitler and you must be sorry for what Hitler did.
You people don't realize that you're being played like a fiddle. All you have to say is that you don't care about some bullshit that happened 70 years ago. It doesn't matter if holocaust happened or not, you can still stand up for your interests. It doesn't matter if 6 millions of jews died, you can still protect your borders, you can still get rid of illegal immigrants and you can still push back against Marxism.
Whether or not Hitler killed 6 gorrilion juice has zero relevance on your political stances. Zero relevance.
>>
>>68068013
The person who carries out the order is just as responsible as the one whom gives it, you make it sound like Stalin caused so many deaths with his bare hands or the flick of a switch, the Soviets, the Brits, the Japs, literally everyone commited war crimes in WWII, calling the Nazis evil and heinous is merely being hypocritical. The whole "Nazis are Super Villains" image has been implanted in the public opinion through jewish media and propaganda. Also if you believe in your cherished Holocaust also search for the "Holodomor", the list of war atrocities are endless. It just bugs me that Schlomo Bergelstein in hollywood has to create a victim image of his people and convince the sheeple that "Germans are evil".
>>
>>68066955
Semi-Rare
e
m
i
-
r
a
r
e
>>
>>68068395
>didn't do the most harm
Hitler was the reason Eastern Europe fell to communism in the first place.
Look, I understand the fact you have a sympathy for a German nationalist movement, since you're Germanic.
However, why the fuck do you expect a Slav to have sympathy for those who deemed him inferior and fit only for extermination or slavery?
Are you people so autistic?
>>
>>68068725
This man gets it.
>>
>>68064164

>How many concentration camps were there?
>How many death squads were there?

3k dead is nothing, if you split it up over 100s of camps and squads.
>>
I hope both scenarios occurred. Never happened would expose jewish lies. Did happen mean 6 million jews died.
>>
>>68068395
Thank you iceland, you are based and i hope your country never gets multiculturalized to death.
>>
>>68068810
>carries out the order
They weren't all Russians you know.
>''Nazis are Super Villains''
Never even said that, and that's true. They were still a heinous criminal regime, just like Soviets.
Difference is Soviets didn't plan destroying entire nations.
>Holodomor
Failure of agricultural policies, not a genocide by definition. Criminal incompetence.
>''Germans are evil''
Never said that.
>>
File: einsatz1.jpg (43 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
einsatz1.jpg
43 KB, 500x362
>>68064164
Pretty sure the 6 Gorillion figure includes the Einsatzgruppe they would just make poles dig a ditch and fill it with their own bodies.
>>
>>68065556
>gypsies, gays, retards, cripples

my boner
>>
File: 1451420127501.jpg (94 KB, 580x501) Image search: [Google]
1451420127501.jpg
94 KB, 580x501
>>68064164
No.
>>
>>68068920
Germanic vs. Slavic, you are fixated on this idea that there is such a seperation. I believe that we should be brothers in the face of this new danger, the hordes of dark skinned, uneducated masses puppeted by the Jews. We are the West, we should be better than arguing which country did what and deal with the problems at hand. Wall off our borders and keep our cultures safe and alive. If not we will both have more mosques than schools, bans on alcohol due to "tolerance" and "halal" meat instead of pork whilst jamal from Africa rapes our women without punishment because he is a "man of color". Montenegro, we are all that is left of the West once strong, now weak, noosed by the jews that Hitler once despised.
>>
File: 1451423548321.jpg (346 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
1451423548321.jpg
346 KB, 800x628
>>68065556
>gays

wrong

http://www.whale.to/b/wikoff.html
>>
>>68069500
Yeah while it was fighting for it's survival Soviet regime had the resources and strategic ability to deploy thousands of troops behind German lines to butcher it's own population, and they all spoke German too to keep the appearances.
Makes sense.
>>
>>68069644
This image describes what i mean... We are human, if the scenario was such that Ahmed from pakistan had the life of a wounded enemy troop in his hands he would cry allahu akbar and behead him. We are better, we are civilized.
>>
File: 1978 red cross report.png (284 KB, 608x618) Image search: [Google]
1978 red cross report.png
284 KB, 608x618
You have to also fire in the SS-Sonderkommando killings where mass graves where made. Largest I read was 20,000 killed in buried in Poland
>>
>>68069603
>you are fixated on this idea
Nazis were fixated on that idea. They put their plans into action and murdered millions.
You're defending Nazis.
>we're brothers
Where did you conclude I'm hating Germans or British? I just repeat that Nazis were German nationalists, not European nationalists, and they fought for German nationalist goals.
Observe this specimen>>68069500
How do you expect me to support something like that?
Not to mention I disagree with Nazi methods from moral standpoint, not just ethnic standpoint.
>>
>>68070020
This statistic is the correct one, the red cross report is most accurate probably with a 10% margin of error.
>>
>>68069742

Dont bother. Pol is retarded when it comes to the holocaust.

https://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~jonathan/publications/ai_publications/icn.pdf

Even IF it was a hoax, which it is not, then it would have gotten out. Too many people involved, too many survivors.

Probability isnt that complicated.

Whats more likely?

>Hitler wanted to expell Jews (later kill, when noone took them in)
>He orders the holocaust (Wannensee)
>The Nazis kill 10 million Pows and Jews etc.

OR

>some major conspiracy to silence opponents of the future state of Israel

It simply doesnt add up.
>>
>>68068336
Wikipedia is not a credible source you faggot.
>>
>>68070180
The specimen states that the Germans are innocent and the soviets killed civillians to portray them as evil.
>>
>>68070367
Really?
>>68065258
Watch the said given documentary.
>>
>>68069644
i don't know why i got a feel from this
>>
>>68070557

Yes really. I used to doubt the numbers and the taboo around raising doubts, but the more research you do, the more questions get answered.

>imb4 JIDF shilling muh shoa shekels

The problem is that circle-jerking the same few images or youtube videos ISNT EVIDENCE.
>>
>>68067348
>started WWII because buttmad about WWI

More like because of the German civil war caused by communist Jews. Get the fuck out of here Shlomo, nobody believes your kike lies
>>
>>68067348
>Soviets did it on a far lesser scale

Come on anon
>>
>>68070397
Sorry, I'll make my next references exclusively from Stormfront.org
>>68070367
You don't have to discuss probabilities with me.
Thing with these people is that they are often shut-ins who have autism and don't really understand how humans interact and how humans act.
>some major conspiracy to silence opponents of the future state of Israel
Or literally greatest conspiracy in the history of world, one which involves tens of thousands of historians, politicians and others.
What's very funny here is that if Jews were really able to pull this off, they're literally gods of some sort, a real master race.
>>
File: bear und eagle.jpg (834 KB, 1101x1846) Image search: [Google]
bear und eagle.jpg
834 KB, 1101x1846
>>
>>68065556
>he also killed gypsies, gays, retards, cripples, communists

Damn we really did fight for the wrong side
>>
>>68068725
You're right and it didn't happen
>>
>>68070434
Yes, and that's called whitewashing.
You're biased as fuck, I understand you don't care about millions of dead Slavs but I do, sorry.
>>68070777
>communist Jews
So they sought to exterminate millions of Slavs, right?
And Hitler specifically said reason for expansion is more land for growing German nation?
God, why are you Canadians and Americans so retarded, they must put something in your water.
I mean your friend here is literally claiming that Stalin's regime, at the time when they were near collapse, had the resources and ability to send thousands if not tens of thousands of troops, an ample supply of German and especially SS uniforms, to murder Soviet citizens behind enemy lines.
You people will literally put up any argument and believe anything. It's impossible to discuss with you, because you disregard logic.
>>
File: 1450911660216.jpg (219 KB, 980x652) Image search: [Google]
1450911660216.jpg
219 KB, 980x652
>>68071127
>It's impossible to discuss with you, because you disregard logic.

hard to have a discussion with someone so rooted in his confirmation bias
>>
>>68065483
FUCK OFF JIDF
>>
>>68069742
Yes, if by "civilized" you mean we come from Christian countries. Even if we're not ourselves Christian, we still have that a watered down version of it as our moral foundation. And by the way, for centuries "Christian countries" used to always be a eupemism for "white countries."
>>
>>68071289
>confirmation bias
But that's exactly what you people have. You're willing to bend reality and facts to insane levels just to maintain your idiotic argument.
>German communists
GERMAN communists. Not Polish, or Serbian, or Russian, or Ukrainian. You know, the people they planned to exterminate to make way for German master race.
>>
>>68071289

How can it be confirmation bias, if the evidence points exclusively to one thing?

YOUR confirmation bias is showing. You disregard decades of first-hand accounts, historians, academia, science and even war records off the bat, while clinging to a few un-sourcable images and dubious "facts".

Thats not how science works my friend. You have a claim, you better have proof.
>>
Holocaust happened for sure, I just don't really care tbqh. Nazis were bad ass.
>>
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I think that a lot of you are misguided. You grew up in an Anti-Semitic atmosphere , that's why you think aswell.

Why does it brings you pleasure to stigmatize even more a people that is loaded with endless periods of suffering throughout history? MILLIONS of people died , you got an idea of the dimension of what I'm talking about? And still you insist to continue oppressing Jewish people.
>>
>>68071694

>this will trigger stormfags
>>
File: 1448834724562.jpg (3 MB, 1696x2136) Image search: [Google]
1448834724562.jpg
3 MB, 1696x2136
>>68064164
>Did holocaust really happen, /pol/?
Please friend, if you have the time, watch this video, it is very enlightening and it changed my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAsIAQw0oOs
>>
>>68065556
>he also killed
Damn ..kill one man your a murderer,kill thousand your hero kill them all your hitler. That weird because some jews pretend there grand-parent die in the holohoax and ther still alive to tell that?
>>
>>68071694
I hate jews calming such death, forcing everyone else to be forgotten.
>WW2 was only about The Jew!
That's what your bullshit sounds like.
Fuck you liars
>>
I dont believe the nazis straight up slaughtered jews
6million dying from malnutrition, sickness, being over worked
sure
Getting gassed? It just seems like there are better ways. like having them lay rail until they die or something
>>
>>68071694

This is what gets the average German. Noone cares anymore. Sure, it was horrible in the context of the enlightened and tolerant society of today, but given the context of the 40s, it was not even remotely "barbaric".

>>68071584

This. Its tragic and Germany is forever destroyed, due to the stigma and the guilt, but Austrians dont give a fuck. If anything, they blame the Germans.
>>
>>68071694
>6,000,000 kikes
>54,000,000 others
I really don't care about the holocaust.
>>
File: 1440306678800.png (824 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
1440306678800.png
824 KB, 960x952
>>68072052
Everyone but jews are the problem remember school propaganda?
>>
>>68071694
I grew up in an atmosphere where antisemitism, even under false pretenses, will get you arrested. I've had enough of Jewish untrustworthyness and deceit. If you can't assimilate into your country's culture fuck off to Israel.

Complete global Jewish genocide when?
>>
File: death camp debunk.jpg (2 MB, 3816x3464) Image search: [Google]
death camp debunk.jpg
2 MB, 3816x3464
>>
>>68067810
It's true, just like in the old testament everything is 40. 40 days, 40 nights, 40 cubits. They're autistic with numbers
>>
>>68072252
>>68072052

The difference is that my people were hunted until extinction just for the sake of being Jewish. The rest were killed for something more than the mere fact of their existence. Fair or not (and of course it wasn't) most of their deaths trascended the map of inmoral war crimes. Partisans were killed because they were partisans and were part of the resistance, not because they were ukrainian, greek etc etc) Is it that hard to understand that in some countries like Lithuania jews were just wiped off existence?

>>68072458

> If you can't assimilate into your country's culture

You know what? I like this country because people here don't point their fingers at me just for having a different culture or because we keep off to our communities.

We have honest jobs like everybody else, we pay our fucking taxes and we have always stood up in that of what humanity has best to offer.

The same can be said about US, Canada the UK. It's just freaks like you that have a biased hate for Jewish people... good thing is that you behave like you behave here in the real world nobody will ever want you and you will be looked down as a Nazi.
>>
>>68073941
You're implying that Judaism is a good set of beliefs to have. It's not. It makes Jews believe they are better than literally everyone else,among other things. Judaism and Islam are on the same level and eventually both will need to be stopped, one way or another.
>>
>>68074566

We are not only a minority elsewhere in the world but also a world minority. It's a good set of believes for us to have... we have to look out for ourselves, if we don't do that we might disappear.

>Jews believe they are better than literally everyone else

Facts aren't lies. I really believe we are more intelligent on average, I am proud of my people. HOWEVER, just because I think we are a little better in some fields that doesn't make a bad person. No one is guilty of what he feels but how he acts and we aren't hurting nobody for fucks sake.

>Judaism and Islam are on the same level and eventually both will need to be stopped, one way or another.

Source? So much for " they think they are better than everyone else"
>>
File: voices in muh head.jpg (470 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
voices in muh head.jpg
470 KB, 1650x1275
>>68073941
>The difference is that my people were hunted until extinction just for the sake of being Jewish.
>in some countries like Lithuania jews were just wiped off existence?

Cry me a river.
You fuckers have so much blood on your hands.
Your entire country claim is based on the wholesale (ha!) murder of several tribes in the region including the women and children.
>>
>>68075767

>your country is based on murder

The same can be said about the UK , the US. and Argentina, did you even go to school?

Oh, of course killing Jewish children is okay just because a thousand years ago they were doing genocidal stuff just like everybody else on this goddamn planet. Get your head checked.
>>
File: 1456805095414.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1456805095414.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
>>68067348
>soviets did it on a far lesser scale
>>
>>68065113
>>68065258
Currently on video 2, this red pill's too tough to swallow /pol/. I'm going back to /a/.
>>
>>68076304
>>68075319
>>68073941

Based Argie Jew tearing apart some stormfags
>>
File: 36516161.jpg (557 KB, 2480x1302) Image search: [Google]
36516161.jpg
557 KB, 2480x1302
>>68064164
112 million people were enslaved by isalm
>>
>>68073941
>We have honest jobs like everybody else
holy shit give me a break dude. even if the Jews aren't quite the demons /pol/ makes them out to be (which they are), the Jews are still historically the absolute worst people, and every society that has had the misfortune of living in the same area as them has wanted them fucking gone. not a single time in history have the Jews had a reputation for being trustworthy or honest
>>
Holocaust revisionism is the way but /pol/tards keep the denial meme going to the point nobody takes us serious revisionist scholars seriously.
I swear /pol/ doesn't realize it's ideological power on the real world (aka meme magic)
>>
>>68075319
So you admit that you think Jews are a race? Because to me it's just a religion. In that religion, Jews are said to be the chosen people of the creator of the Universe. The rest of us are just goys. That is what I meant about thinking you are better. You are commanded to believe it according to your religion. That's no good.
>>
>>68078605
Judaism is a religion that has eveything to do with ancestry, no jew denies that. Unlike christianity who needed followers desperately to grow and islam who used it as a literal ideological weapon, judaism was always present in small closed communities
I'm not even jewish btw
>>
File: 1429144015814.gif (18 KB, 383x282) Image search: [Google]
1429144015814.gif
18 KB, 383x282
>>68076304
>Argentina

tell me all about this argie jewhite

the difference is the brit and burgers are made out to be evil conquers. we have to make amends by allowing minorities to shit up our countries in the name of multiculturalism.

and israel? mmmm not so much i understand.
>>
File: 1456025087122.gif (368 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456025087122.gif
368 KB, 250x250
>>68067348
>i suck slavic cocks all day i cant stop help1!
>>
File: 19.jpg (265 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
265 KB, 1024x768
>>68078917
Christianity is Judaism but a different sect. Back during the Roman days there were many sects like the Essenes, Northern Tribal, Sadducee, Pharisees and christians. Hell there were even other people claiming to be prophets with their own followers at the same time Jesus was born.
>>
numbers were probably exaggerated
a lot of people died nonetheless
moral of the story
anything mixed with socialism is dangerous
>>
>>68078605

Judaism is a religion but Jews are also deeply divided by ancestry and are not only a widely religion based group but rather an ethnic, national diaspora/community.

I absolutely don't think non-jews are just goys. I just think Jews are a dying breed and a very unique group of humans people. We have a right to be driven off by this fact.
>>
>>68078917
Yes, but it's a religion first, and that religion considers non-Jews to be below Jews, and therefore they are allowed to be lied to and manipulated. It's garbage, just like Islam. I think Christianity is a waste of time, but it doesn't seek to use others for its benefit.
>>
>>68079460
>Jews are a dying breed

As always. "Oy vey we are being wiped out!" . Meanwhile every asshole in Hollywood has berg or stein in his name and there is a Jewish country. You personally are acting like a stereotype right now.
>>
>>68064164
But that's kinda why we make such a big deal about industrialized genocide.
Trains for mass movement, chemicals for mass killing, furnaces for mass burial.

Ain't nowhere near that number for the Armenian Genocide because that wasn't industrialized.
>>
>>68079133

>Argentina's foundations not being based on murder

Dude, I can assure you this country exterminated its natives like no other country on this continent besides the US, Spaniards mixed more, that's true.

Back to the main issue, I don't really understand this " we have to take amends" stuff , it's your decision and your "" fault "" not a jewish one. You are the ones who allow everyone to hop in into your country. You're blaming Jews?
>>
>>68079869

What's wrong with not wanting to disappear as a group of peoples?

Most Jews are against white genocide. If you aren't smart enough to take advantage of the circumstances it's not our problem. Judging all jews under the degeneracy of american jews is not a right thing to do. Go to Europe and ask for their opinions.
>>
>>68064164
12 million died, 6 million Jews and 6 million other people. 3 million out of that 12 million died in death camps.
>>
>>68073941
For a damn good reason, it seems.
I don't belive people went after you, JUST BECAUSE.
Stop fucking with countrys and getting kicked out.
>Jews never do anything, Goy!
>SO INNOCENT
Bull.Shit.
>>
>>68065959
>reconstructed
Right, so before the Germans retreated they thought they would redecorate. And still leave behind blatant evidence..
Makes sense
>>
>>68081894
How do you know that?
>>
>>68065959
> I won't watch anything
>Even if it sint happen
This. Is. Why. We. Dont. Trust. You.
Jews are in it for themselves and never the nation they live in.
Selfish Dicks getting kicked out of everywhere.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.