[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: oj-simpson-trial-1-600x450.jpg (175 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson-trial-1-600x450.jpg
175 KB, 600x450
Did he do it?
>>
Well, he is kind of a madman.
>>
File: B8S86rCCEAIqP1e.png (209 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
B8S86rCCEAIqP1e.png
209 KB, 600x336
>>68061699
>>
Yes, he put the gloves on.
>>
The theory that his son did it is even more interesting
>>
>>68061699
they found the knife buried at his house, yea hes guilty.

>but muh glove

it was leather. leather shrinks when soaked and dried.
>>
Who cares?
>>
>>68061699

OJ did it

The cops knew he did it and tried to ensure a conviction by planting evidence, but it blew up in their face because Mark Fuhrman said "nigger" once
>>
>>68061699
Yes
>>68061919
This, look at that niggers face. Even he is shocked that the gloves don't fit
>>
naw.

he dindu nuffin'
>>
The original Dindu Nuffin

If his trial happened today liberals would be lining up demanding his freedom, cheering when he gets acquitted.
>>
>>68061699
no
>>
>>68062064
>The original Dindu Nuffin
That would be Rodney King, but close enough.
>>
>>68062064

Were you alive when this shit happened? He was acquitted and black people cheered. Close enough
>>
File: 1434715155995.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434715155995.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
>>
>>68061699
His son did it, and he took the heat for him.
>>
>>68061699

His fucking face when he realises he got away with it is priceless. Just acting all cool like he's happy to see justice be served. But still a part of him just wants to tell the jury they fucked up.
>>
>>68062275
This. Shit was disgusting to witness. Perhaps my first redpill moment and I was only in the 6th Grade.
>>
>>68062000
to be fair, he said it on record a decade before for his disability claim to show that he didn't want to be a cop from all the stress. It's kind of fair-game at that point if you're a defense attorney; and not like bringing up some hearsay comment by a colleague during a trial, that instance was him essentially saying that him working as a officer is making him more brutal, violent, and willing to do anything to appease his superiors.
>>
I always assumed he did it with his son's help.
>>
>>68061699
Of course he did it.
Why would he have ran from the cops if he didn't do anything?
>>
He usually takes meds for swollen arthritic hands. Stopped meds for that moment. Very scripted.
>>
>>68063031
He didn't want to be a cop from all the stress of niggers committing crime forcing him to hate niggers
>>
Was OJ cucked?

Is that why he went on a murderous rampage?
>>
>>68063323

>Why

he knew the cops were going to frame him
he knew furman was obsessed with/stalking his wife.
he knew Furman and his buddies spent HOURS unsupervised going between OJ and Nicole houses, manipulating the scenes
he knew even as a "star" they could make his life miserable, and even kill him and get away with it, just like it is now, it was then.
But OJ acted like the arrogant SOB he grew up to be, and it is impossible to defend his stupidity, he was so easily trapped.

he didn't murder Nicole and the bubuleh busboy
>>
File: kek.jpg (44 KB, 283x450) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
44 KB, 283x450
I'll just put leave this here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM_pYkpTOsQ
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.