[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are american so racists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
>2016
>Black people still shot in the street daily by police

Why is america so racist towards its minorities?
>blacks commit more crimes therefore it's normal that there are more of them in prisons
No it's not. They commit crimes because they're the ones hit by poverty, segregation and herded into ghettos
They will stay poor because the system is so fucking racist towards them ever since they were introduced into america. Education is so costly so they can't get a decent job and it's just a vicious cycle where they remain poor generation after generation.

>muh white genes
typical /pol/tard mindset that is the perfect reflection of a bigot who is so afraid of letting go his privileges.

You need to be tolerant and show some respect to those who weren't born with your privileges.
>>
>>68058960
>Implying France has any room to talk
>>
>>68058960
I was born poor and white in a working class urban neighborhood in America. I've never been to prison and I have a job.
>>
>>68058960
You haven't spent time around niggers. Many black communities have a culture that glorifies criminal activity, reckless spending, and truancy. The niggers are their own worst enemy. Even after so many affirmative action programs, they are still poor and stupid.
>>
>>68058960
>Black people still shot in the street daily by police
if they stop robbing and acting uncivilized they wouldn't get shot
education is cheaper now then ever all you need is an internet connection (free in most areas) and something to connect to the internet (most already have smart phones)
>>
File: 1379388211641.jpg (110 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1379388211641.jpg
110 KB, 500x524
France you'll never ever be able to out-shitpost Australia. You're just too pure and perverted.
>>
>>68058960
Poverty doesn't make you murder people cheesedick
>>
>the system is so fucking rascist towards them
Then why do we give them welfare?
>>
File: bern3.jpg (553 KB, 984x908) Image search: [Google]
bern3.jpg
553 KB, 984x908
>being poor means you commit crime
Tell that to folks in the backwoods making an honest living from nothing faggot
>>
>>68058960
They refuse to participate in our society in any meaningful way, and in fact systematically reject any of our attempts to reform their communities. And why wouldn't they? The Great Society ensured they would be kept in poverty, dependent on welfare, and they accepted it with open arms.

You have no idea what you're talking about, Ahmed. It was never black people themselves that were the problem, it's the shit culture that thrives in their shitty crabs-in-buckets communities. That is what we detest, the "nigger culture".
>>
>>68058960
Two words..
nigga moment
>>
>>68058960
PULL THE TRIGGER ON EVERY NIGGER
U
L
L

T
H
E

T
R
I
G
G
E
R

O
N

E
V
E
R
Y

N
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>68060081

>selling meth and moonshine
>honest work
>>
>>68058960
Ironically white knighting for something you don't understand.
Would you care to start over?
>>
>>68058960
>letting go his privileges.

What does this mean? How do I practically let go my my privileges? You just like saying things, don't you, you sweet crusty croissant
>>
>>68058960
I was a black trans-gender woman in the 1890's in nova scotia in my past life so stfu evil white man. Everyone's been oppressed, they just don't remember it.
>>
File: black_crime_usa.png (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
black_crime_usa.png
1 MB, 616x5370
>poverty makes people rape
>>
>>68058960
>be French
>get shot, blown up, or converted
>>
Because of niggers.... We don't hate them because they look different, we hate them for the way the behave. I take it you've never been around niggers have you froggy?
>>
>>68058960
Outside of the jewish media it is rare, but they would be more than justified if they were.
>>
>>68060292
To be frank that's much more honest work than anything nignogs do.
>>
>>68058960
>They commit crimes because they're the ones hit by poverty, segregation and herded into ghettos
they should do what jews do and commit white collar crimes
>>
>>68058960
So have your prepped the nigerian bull for your wife yet Garcon?
>>
File: 1447661307697.jpg (78 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1447661307697.jpg
78 KB, 600x582
>>68058960
sleep tight nigger
>>
File: 1452330875216.jpg (33 KB, 357x640) Image search: [Google]
1452330875216.jpg
33 KB, 357x640
>>68058960
frenchfags, your one retard escaped his pin again,
please put him back where he belongs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.