[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xT ZyHTODJQ >happy nowruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: good_man.png (484 KB, 1068x561) Image search: [Google]
good_man.png
484 KB, 1068x561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTZyHTODJQ
>happy nowruz
>>
>>68058575
Western degenerates should stay out of our country and region.

Nobody cares that you know of some majusi holiday. Go to hell Obama.
>>
>>68058575
Is Obambo stupid or just dishonest?
>>
I hope Iran cherishes the remaining months of their president's term in office.

>lauding Iran's nuclear program "for peaceful purposes"
>nothing noted about missile tests (or what was written on the missiles)
>nothing noted about spending their 150 billion dollars on anti-missile systems from Russia
>>
File: 1327523295743.jpg (2 KB, 117x126) Image search: [Google]
1327523295743.jpg
2 KB, 117x126
>>
>>68058575
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTZyHTODJQ
>My wife's boyfriend is Iranian, and I just got done prepping him for our Nowruz present to him! I'm not allowed to watch though, I have to stay in my shed.
>>
>>68058575
obama is a fucking muslim
>>
He is under the illusion that he is a mastermind diplomat, although I like his persona
>>
>>68058906
Both
And he's also a druggie faggot to boot
>>
>>68059823
>nowruz
>Muslim
kek
>>
The President of America is literally a Muslim.
>>
>>68060021
hes pandering to the ISLAMIC republic of iran ahmed
>>
>>68058575
the thing that ive always pointed out to people is that fucking obama has a perfect middle eastern dialect. every time he says something in a middle eastern language hes fucking perfect. people need to wake the fuck up. remember celebrities used to proclaim to their followers that it was amazing that we "have a muslim in the white house" like madonna
>>
golly gee whiz this is just crazy

Obummer is going to be so butthurt when Trump bans the muslims
>>
>>68058575
>I am totally not reading off of a placard right now :^)
>>
>>68060411
this, he speaks even better than a fucking imam
>>
>>68058575

Why 'the powers that be' from all religions choose Islam.
>>
File: Obama and his dad Muslims.jpg (55 KB, 303x450) Image search: [Google]
Obama and his dad Muslims.jpg
55 KB, 303x450
>leftists celebrate Muslims holidays that 95% of Westerners have never heard of, but they do all they can to shit on Christmas and Thanksgiving

Shit makes me ree.
>>
>>68059823
No, he's just the result of a degenerate cultural marxist upbringing. Born to a whore, raised by a single mom, got through school on nothing but affirmative action, educated with and by leftists.

He's a brainwashed progressive cuck who made it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.