[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World war 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11
File: 129207.jpg (163 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
129207.jpg
163 KB, 1600x800
>Do you think it will happen?

>when?

>why?
>>
>>68056479
RAAACEEEE WWWAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
>>
>>68056479
Up until recently, I thought that something major was about 50-60 years out, but I've been doing some reading, and I'm thoroughly convinced sometime before 2030, America is going to either enter into another civil war, or into a war with the rest of the world
>>
>>68056479
Hopefully soon, I think it'd be really exciting and it'd be cool to be a part of the greatest war known to mankind.
>>
>Do you think it will happen?
yes
>when?
Near future
>why?
Increasing geopolitical stress between western and eastern block countries forces an escalation of flash points currently happening in Europe and the contentious middle east.
>>
>>68057640
Yeah, we are now in best shape and age to fight it.
>>
>>68056479
Yes

If Trump wins, within the next 20 years. If anyone else wins. In about 5

Probably something stupid
>>
I hope so.

When? The sooner the beter.

Why? Lawlwess removal of kebab.
>>
>>68057640
It will honestly be the most horrific thing man will ever come to know. Only people incapable of remorse and sympathy will be able to handle it.
>>
>Blaue Division

Sweet.
>>
>>68056479
"Some bloody foolish thing in the balkans"
>>
inb4 somebody posts the Mayday meme
>>
>>68056479
Of course World War 3 will happen. Do you really think human nature has changed that drastically in the last 70 years?
>>
>>68058453
>>
nationalist uprisings across Europe unite into one pan European revolution to cleanse Europe of niggers and Muslims

Russia and China back rebels
USA back cuck governments
this makes USA and Russia/China angry with each other and somehow they enter the war along with their puppets making WW3
>>
>>68056479
Not really.
Why would it?
Who'd fight it?
It'd go nuclear.
over what?
>>
>>68059262
Probably something like this. A series of civil wars that evolve into state on state conflict.

I would guess it would start with a small gun skirmish with immigrants at a border.
>>
I don't think a third world war is that likely, not anytime soon at least
I think the west will go out with a whimper rather than a bang
>>
Ex Mercenary here. I look forward to taking out some Muslim scum and making America great again

Pic related, me in my gear
>>
>>68056479
dubdub 3 is already over. we are on the brink of #4 now.

allies busted up iraq. left over militants dispersed and now reformed causing conflict, mostly in syria, but based world wide in cells.
>>
File: 1453983480263.png (70 KB, 462x492) Image search: [Google]
1453983480263.png
70 KB, 462x492
>>68056479

Yes

When Trump gets elected and other countries don't want to pay our taxes and build the wall because Trump is an idiot.

Because he's racist, a fascist , want's to go to war, and even the american people hate him.
>>
File: spinny face 2.gif (546 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
spinny face 2.gif
546 KB, 255x255
>>68062358
>Trump is a fascist
>>
>>68062358
You better be paid to post something that stupid, if you're not, I am sorry but you're going to have to go back...
>>
>>68062358
>Trump
>Fascist
I don't think you know what a Fascist is
>>
>>68060899

So when do you fight mike o tren?
>>
>>68062358
>WWIII will start with America and Mexico going to battle.
You didn't even try to be subtle.
>>
>>68058497
This.

It's going to be fucked, even besides the nuclear weapons.
>>
File: 1445478634147.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445478634147.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>68065542
>>68065321
>>68063966
>>68063459
Viva Mexico pinche putos!
>>
>>68062358
>Americans hate him
>but will be elected president
You're going back sorry pedro
>>
>>68065700
>Viva Mexico
Why do you live in America then?
>>
>>68056479
We will win.

Romania will become a techno-like power with robots.

Montenegro will rediscover Atlantis.

Serbia will destroy the One Ring.

Oh and i guess the rest will fall under the Negro invasion of 2050.
>>
Within 5-10 years.

Geopolitical landscape is tense AF. So many fascinating pieces on the board right now. NK, Russia, Syria, Iran, and Europe basically becoming a giant Sharia playground.
>>
>>68057524
tell us what you have been reading, am interestad
>>
>>68060899
Holy shit I'll never try to steal your pot of gold
>>
>>68065996
He's been reading the outside of his medication bottles.
>>
>>68056479
I don't see it happening. International /biz/ is stronger than nationalism will ever be again. There are too many people making too much money at the tops of every nation that will lose it if a world war breaks out. This includes politicians and even some military.

The way I see it, MONEY >>> ANYTHING ELSE
>>
>>68065913
kek
>>
>>68066153
t. Rothschild intern
>>
>>68066241
>I'm able to single-handedly predict a major catastrophe decades into the future because I visited a few random websites on the internet.
>>
>>68058497
The sound of a billion crying children.
>>
>>68056479

What is your definition of war?
If you mean territorial conventional armed warfare between big powers then no ending in some sort of Total War scenerio than no.

If not then we are actually in war right now, social engineering warfare, dozen of proxies around the world right now and heavy economical hybrid war and if you want to count in the heavy European (also US by proxy) and Russian military mobilization then you can call it a Cold War to.

Shit hits the fan right now if you pay attention.
>>
>>68056479
In all seriousness next wars will probably be ethnic in nature.

Too much fertility in the southern continents and warm regions not enough in north, will lead to imbalance.
>>
>>68065996
http://w3.salemstate.edu/~cmauriello/pdfEuropean/Paxton_Five%20Stages%20of%20Fascism.pdf
It's a short read, and it's got an anti-conservative slant, but it does have genuine insight as to how a fascist takes hold of a country. I disagree with some of the assertions as to what an American fascist would look like, but overall, it's not bad.

Other things I've been reading have to do with American history. American Nations: a history of the eleven rival regional countries of North America. It goes into the history of the certain cultural/political regions of America, and how the regions came to hold different values and views on American politics. This one's also got a slight anti-conservative bias, but it's pretty insightful as well as to the politics of America

The last book I've been reading is The Fourth Turning. It's not very solid in terms of providing hard evidence for its case, but it depicts American history in terms of cycles, and relates it to seasons of the year. Like I said, it's not hard evidence, but it is an interesting interpretation, and the model does seem to be on the money so far.
>>
>>68067547
i recently read something similar from an american vet that fought for croats in yugo wars and how he thought america would fragment on black south and mexican south west.
>>
>>68056479
Everybody else here is wrong. Both America and China are about to have a complete economic meltdown, with the US probably getting the worst of it. The US dollar will fail, and China will attempt to become the trading center of the world. Every time a country has done a trade of oil without USD in the last 50 years, there's been a war. It'll happen again. No nuke bullshit, but there'll be a war. Whether or not Russia or other countries will get involved, that's a different discussion. Oh, and silver and gold are about to skyrocket, so get on that while you can.
>>
WW3 began long ago
This is a war of ideologies
We are losing
The same forces that created the USSR are at play creating a new state in the USA
>>
>>68067908
iran stopped using the USD months ago, no war yet

nice try though
>>
>>68067547

This election, regardless of my personal opinions about it one way or another, has confirmed for me that America's balkanization is nearing a point of no return unless some sort of unifying event occurs (like a world war).

Have you read the Ur-Fascism essay by Umberto Eco that's been making the rounds recently?
>>
>>68056479

Not intentionally.
I think it will start out as something small and spiral out of control due to a bad judgement call.

Otherwise we'll get a bunch of proxy wars, as per usual
>>
>>68056479
maybe this year, yes i do think it will happen, maybe north korea finally launches missles or iran attacks Israel.
>>
>>68066157
Money is an indirect way to control production and events.
The military/governments have a direct way to control those things, usually if the merchant class becomes too powerful and try to take the power away from the politicians/military they end up dead, the current situation might be an exception.
>>
>>68069176
>it hasnt happened in a couple months so it never will
durr
>>
>>68069355
I read it, did not quite like it to be honest.

No matter what i do somehow i would be a fascist - the list of things i CANNOT do in order NOT to be called a fascist is amazing.

Cant even be proud of anything, but yeah, hes a genius so i guess hes right.
>>
WW3 will start right here senpaitachi, some shitty commies will try to invade us during our civil war and our friends will help us drive them out.
...right?
>>
not anytime soon
remember that a major war isnt necessarily a world war
>>
>>68059262
This is the most likely. No big war, no nukes happening yet.
Just a civil war between extremist muslims and the rest with the europeans hopefully winning.
That isn't a world war though, just a few skirmishes inside Europoor.

Either that or Trump starts WWIII by nuking Mecca, which I would absolutely love.
>>
File: moot.jpg (118 KB, 499x600) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
118 KB, 499x600
>>68070027
this has been happening for months
>/b/ flooded with reddit fags, and forced out all old anons
>normie friendly boards added
>put flags on so we will divide ourselves up
>reddit floods into other boards
>>
>>68069355

When was the last time America was this politically divided? How far back do you have to go?
>>
>>68056479
We don't know when WW3 will start but we know it'll be the last one.
>>
>>68070301
I'm talking about fucking Brazil you retard, not a mongolian bird watching forum.
>>
>>68069355
No, but I'll look it up.
>This election, regardless of my personal opinions about it one way or another, has confirmed for me that America's balkanization is nearing a point of no return unless some sort of unifying event occurs (like a world war).
Honestly, it's nothing new. This has happened before.
>>
>>68063459
>that file name
>I want to see spiny face 1
>>
left wing insurrection and islamic terror on US soil could see the happening start in 2016.
>>
>>68070441
>When was the last time America was this politically divided?
Civil War. America has always been divided, but the divide hasn't been this prominent in a while
>>
File: 1453589472268.png (32 KB, 238x220) Image search: [Google]
1453589472268.png
32 KB, 238x220
>>68056479
Soon, and I can't wait to kill some Muslims :^)
>>
>>68069930

I thought he correctly identified some of the underlying characteristics of "fascism" even if he was wrong in the details.

I think that fascism is unfairly maligned -mind you I'm not one myself, but I think it speaks to basic human thoughts and tendencies in the same way that every other ideology does.

>>68070441

It's hard to say since I haven't lived through any other eras, but I'd say the 1960's or the 1860's and the Civil War. It's certainly not healthy and it doesn't make one optimistic about the future.

I don't believe in "race" per se (to be pretentious), but I do have a strong belief in civic nationalism, and I think it's the only way a country like the United States can survive and prosper well into the 21st century. That's been actively undermined by both the left with it's hysteria and identity politics and the right with it's hysteria and white nationalism.
>>
>>68067908
What's the best way to buy gold and silver?
>>
When our financial industry is secure enough to defend themselves from low hanging attacks it will no longer be profitable for attackers to do business and they will look to nation states to bank roll their ops. Someone will go too far and cause wide spread panic and investors will pull their money out of the markets and we will face a decade of economic ruin. The US will be forced to retaliate like after 911. The attack will come from some place like Chechnya and the US will demand that Russia give up the perps. Russia will say no because if the US gets ahold of the hackers it'll be known they were being financed from the Kremlin. The US won't take no for an answer and send in special forces to retrieve the hackers.
>>
>>68070480
>We don't know when WW3 will start but we know it'll be the last one.
Nuclear weapons are useless in an asymetrical war.
The WW3 Is an asymetrical and ideological war.
And it is a religious war, muslims against non-muslims.
>>
File: 1440985875790s.jpg (10 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1440985875790s.jpg
10 KB, 250x246
>>68058497
Strayla speaks the truth... war at this point in time between great powers would likely mean the destruction of the world we live in possibly the planet
>>
>>68056479
The next war will be an ideological war, brought on by the West and Asias being sick of Muslims bombing shit.

All it's going to take is for a leader with massive political influence to have a spouse or child killed in one of these attacks, and they are going to rally everyone to their cause.

You will live to see SJWs and leftist cowards being given white feathers for protesting in the streets and crying about the "poor Muslims".
>>
>>68056479

If Trump loses, ww3 is a 1005 certainty. Yes I'm serious.

ALL the other candidates are dying to got to war with Iran. This will certainly lead to ww3.
>>
>Will it happen?
It's already begun
>When will it happen?
Even though it's already begun, it'll probably flare up between now and the election season of 2020.
>Why will it happen?
The stuff in Ukraine, Islamistan, and Best Korea will eventually erupt into full-scale war. The sandnigger war has already started and will escalate once the Assad regime falls and ISIS threatens Israel. In Ukraine it'll flare up once the rebels start making more gains and the EU finally has to do more than sanctions to end it. In Best Korea it'll start when Kim attempts to nuke Seoul and crosses the 38th parallel
>>
>>68070826

That's a fair point and I don't want to be hyperbolic, but regardless of who wins I don't expect to see any sort of unity coming in the near-future. Not insurmountable, but not solvable either.
>>
Honestly Best Korea could start this as soon as tomorrow morning
>>
>>68073714
t. someone with no idea about geopolitics in korea
>>
>>68073956
I don't either, really. At best, I see an uneasy alliance, at worst, I see America splitting up, and regions going their own way
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x1136
>>68056479
>yes
>2054
>race war turned crusade of removal of kebab
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.