[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn... jaden's got a point now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 345.png (12 KB, 589x135) Image search: [Google]
345.png
12 KB, 589x135
damn... jaden's got a point now?
>>
He always made sense you fucking leaf.
>>
>>68056407
>jaden
>its a mark twain quote
>>
If voting doesn't do anything then why is disenfranchisement a thing?
>>
>>68056407
How can voting be real if our eyes arent real?
>>
If quoting made the idea yours they wouldn't let us do it.
>>
Red pilled af
>>
How can voting be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
Jaden Smith is a fucking comedic genius.
>>
>>68056407
How can niggas be woke if we always sleepin smdh senpai
>>
>>68056407
>nigger parrots a hundred year old meme
>"How insightful and clever! Please let me suck your cock, master!"

Fuck off Canada! Why don't you go post in the gold thread?

Oh, wait...
>>
>>68056503
>>68056603
If BASED JADEN didn't provide a cite you would have assumed he coined it. You don't even know what "Mark Twain"'s real name is. Stop Googling, child, I know that you don't know what his real name is, and that won't help.
>>
>>68056407
Nah, he's just a retarded nigglet
>>
>>68056519
Leaf gets the points
>>
>>68056407

So why are Jews throwing away tens of millions of dollars on anti-Trump campaigns?

Just like 99.9% of artists, Twain was a total fucking autist.
>>
>>68056762
Fuck off Jaden.
>>
How reality mirrors our eyes if cannot be?
>>
>>68056658
cynicism is one of the furthest things from the redpill
>>
>>68056891
Voting's only purpose is to provide a thin veil of legitimacy. They have to keep up appearences to stave off the rebellion.
>>
File: MoreYouKnow.jpg (66 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
MoreYouKnow.jpg
66 KB, 500x328
nigga dresses like a faggot but he isnt dumb

he was saying, how can the reflection in the mirror be true if we dont see think true with our own eyes
>>
>>68057100

Well, not this time around, apparently. All the bigs are scared shitless, it's plain as day.
>>
>>68056762
ebin
0/10
>>
>>68056407
Only it's making a difference now, and they are vocal in their intent to ignore it.
>>
- Michael Scott
>>
>>68056407
Him capitalizing every word really triggers me
>>
File: 1458065597729.jpg (31 KB, 480x552) Image search: [Google]
1458065597729.jpg
31 KB, 480x552
>>68056407
They don't let us, we force them to do it with the fucking second amendment.
>>
Truly ahead of his time. Knee dissuading the black youth from voting Jaden! Good job.
>>
This board is full of children who think our system is corrupt to the bone until every election cycle comes the guy who makes them hope again like the naive babies they are and then they get red pilled on our nasty government. Every four years this board turns into live die repeat.
>>
Dumb Illiterate Does Not Understand Capitalisation

The worst part is he actually believes he's intelligent.
>>
>>68057332
Its Called Capitalism
>>
>>68056407

Silly. People fought and died for the vote. Others benefited from their example and got the vote for "free" because they didn't want to go through a revolution.

Twain is just being flippant here and reminding us that merely voting itself doesn't guarantee anything. You need to vote with a sense of citizenship and vigilance towards tyranny.
>>
>>68057460
There has literally only been one election since pole was conceived, fuckin moran.
>>
>>68056762
Cool quote, Fresh Prince.
>>
>Mark Twain III

The third?
>>
>>68057804
This is the culture of 4chan you fucking idiot and it reigns true, kill urzelf
>>
>>68056407
If feet were shoes, they wouldn't let us have free feet.
>>
>>68057907
Two weren't enough I guess.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.