[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pols/ opinion on the consequences of Trump being assassinated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: shit.png (253 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
253 KB, 640x360
What is /pols/ opinion on the consequences of Trump being assassinated, how crazy could it potentially become?
>>
File: image.jpg (633 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
633 KB, 1000x667
*eek eeek!*
>>
>>68052079
I think the american population is too apathetic to do anything at all

The bigger question is, what kind of retribution can Trump's billions of dollars, and his connections, bring about?

A guy once told me, if you're going to kill someone, make sure he isn't well connected.
>>
NOT MUCH HE IS
LITERALLY JUST
ANOTHER PERSON
>>
You know how Arabs were dancing in the street after 9/11?
Now imagine every Liberal doing it as well

It would probably become a national holiday in Sweden, Germany and Canada too.
>>
Nothing would happen. Trumpsters cant even stand up to numales crashing their rallies.
>>
IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL
>>
Meme magic would bring him back from the dead.
>>
>>68052079
Nothing. Despite how the media portrays trump supporters they actually have careers. They actually go to work and have an image to uphold. They are fucking white males and fucking white males aren't allowed to riot.
>>
>>68052079
that's a very bad photoshop
>>
>>68052546

Trump is a pretty big guy who wears body armor so hopefully he wouldn't be fatally wounded, maybe it would be part of his plan to get more people to support him.
>>
File: c46.png (455 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
c46.png
455 KB, 1015x1527
>>68052079
it would happen
>>
>>68052079
I don't know. In the Netherlands we had a leftist murder a potential prime minister and have people vote in his name and a floundering party that couldn't deliver without his leadership.

But my people are a cowardly people. I don't know if the same holds for everyday americans.
>>
>>68052079
The same that happens every time a loved leader dies.
People get on the street and ask for someone related by blood to him to take his place
>>
>assassinated

Over what, lol? You faggots act as if he's some communist leader who will nationalize all industries and steal all their wealth from the other elites.

They don't want him to win but if he does he's not going to harm them either.
>>
>>68052079

I'm sure they would have a great cover story planned in advance, and everyone would believe it.
>>
>>68052079
Depends on who kills him.
>>
>>68053402
People here HATE him, all it takes is one dedicated guy with a gun to do it. You also have gangs and the cartel wanting him dead to, that does not help matters.
>>
>>68052741
But the only way to be sure to stay on this plane of existence is to put on a bulletproof mask.
>>
>>68053402

I'm not acting like he's anything like that, are you really telling me with 100% certainty that not a single BLM or "are you kidding me?" wouldn't decide to do it?

I'm not even the one comparing Trump to Hitler, they are.
>>
File: rothenburg-23.jpg (252 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
rothenburg-23.jpg
252 KB, 1500x1000
>>68052079
I want this to happen. Trump will become a martyr.
And it will be more than welcomed to hate leftists and cuckoldry of USA.
Trump should die. He should sacrifice him for better future.

Also no matter WHO will become a president if he dies - that person will go stepping over Trump dead body and that negative thing will be frever slapped on HER.

KILL THE TRUMP.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
SACRIFICE TRUMP FOR BETTER FUTURE

WE SHOULD KILL TRUMP!
>>
>>68052079
>>
Hopefully we'll get an ideologically charged civil war like the SCW
>>
>>68053801
hello JIDF
>>
>>68052372

why is the leaf trying to call America apathetic?
>>
>>68052079
I can feel tension all around me everyday when I leave my house.

Lets pray to God nothing happens to Trump because if something does happen you are looking at the 2nd American revolution
>>
>>68053801
Are you paid per post or by hour?
>>
>>68052785

My first thought as well.

I think it depends. If Pim Fortuyn had been murdered by a Muslim, would the reaction of the public have been different? I think so.

I think the same applies to America. If some cuckoo leftist scumbag kills Trump, what is there to retaliate against?
If it where something like secret services or mossad agents then I think that people would be more outraged.
>>
>>68052408
>Dat equality delusion.
>>
>>68054227
>American revolution

Honestly, burger friend, it would make America far better and stronger. All the parasites would be purged and you wouldn't make the mistake of bringing half of Africa to the States again
>>
>>68054536
An increase in shootings against liberals? Maybe some mass increase of university shootings?
>>
>>68054536
>what is there to retaliate against?

The Hungarian Billionaire
>>
File: Raitoindeepthought.png (146 KB, 528x297) Image search: [Google]
Raitoindeepthought.png
146 KB, 528x297
>implying he isn't planning his "near death assassination attempt" as we speak
>implying he didn't plan the Chicago events
>implying he doesn't have an entire script written from the moment he began his campaign until November
>>
>>68052079
I have a long list of names that I have collected over the course of the election that will be targets of opportunity for extermination. During the chaos of the most likely civil war would be the perfect time to remove communist agitators from the population.
>>
>>68054989

Whatever secures him the presidency, I'm okay with that.
>>
File: 0-FROG.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
0-FROG.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>buy remote controlled sniper rifle
>put some random dude finger print on it
>put at hotel in front a Trump rally
>shoot him in the head

if someone Really wanted to kill him they can but USA is full of cucks
>>
>>68055437
>underestimating USA law enforcement this much

They have snipers too, you know... Guess what? They can even check buildings!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.