[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are American prisons rape-ridden shitholes so homeless and unemployed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: prison-cell.png (1 MB, 1054x775) Image search: [Google]
prison-cell.png
1 MB, 1054x775
Are American prisons rape-ridden shitholes so homeless and unemployed have less incentive to commit crimes and get free room and board?
>>
>>68051377
Yes.

Now, North Korea knows how to treat prisoners.

That's why they have to lock up people for trivial shit, they have no normal crime like you'd find in the west.
>>
>>68051518

Is the rape mostly black on white?
>>
>>68051377
No. Tons of people end up going right back to prisons after getting out and committing crimes.
>>
>>68051612
Black on everything
>>
>>68051612
It's more about weak vs. strong, than anything else.

If you're a weak little bitch, you'll get fucked like one regardless of color. Also, most people in prison join gangs for protection.
>>
>>68051706
Because breaking your parole is piss easy,

go find a job or you're in violation of your parole
Walmart won't even hire me
Back to prison with you
>>
>>68051883
Which they can never leave, the Aryan nation killed a guy's nephew because he didn't wat to run drugs for them once he got out of prison
>>
>>68051377

the only rape ridden shitholes are maximum security prisons where the prisoners don't cooperate with the staff
>>
>>68051855
>>68051883

I was just thinking about this the other day whilst watching a Sam Hyde stand up routine (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3A0_sls_I), he does routine of things you don't want to hear when you go to prison, and every thing he used as an example was alluding to a black guy raping a white guy.

I was thinking that before when America was still racially segregated the prisons would have been racially separated also, and if this issue is racially based then the rape epidemic in prison is down to treated all races like they are the same.

This doesn't seem to be as big a problem in other countries.
>>
Men can't be raped.
>>
>>68052196
Yeah, but only a fool would try to snub the AN. If you find yourself mixed up with those trash, hit up the FBI.

>>68052310
Are you insinuating that white people don't rape in prison?
>>
File: 1455853226391.png (923 KB, 932x669) Image search: [Google]
1455853226391.png
923 KB, 932x669
>>68052310
>Sam Hyde stand up routine
>>
>>68051377
4% of inmates get raped according to some statistic im not willing to google because the nsa is overly concerned with my post on a chinese cartoon image board
>>
>>68052675

Well I don't know, I haven't looked into it, just some thoughts I had after watching the Sam Hyde routine.
>>
Yea, but jail itself, depending on where you're at ain't so bad. In California, beaners and niggers mostly keep to their own, although the beaners train like they're in the military.

Pretty comfy all around though if you align yourself with the "woods".
>>
>>68051377
Prison rape is a myth.
All of the buttsex is consensual.
>>
File: booty warrior boondocks.jpg (20 KB, 610x514) Image search: [Google]
booty warrior boondocks.jpg
20 KB, 610x514
>When you go to prison, the most important thing in your life is gonna be booty. A man's butt. Booty, getting some booty is more important than eating food. It's more important than drinking water. If I see a man I like, I tell him like this here: I likes you, and I want you. Now, we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way. The choice is yours. What's it gonna be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHI2bZ-Rbso
>>
>>68052831
Only 4%? That feels like a brutal underestimate.
>>
>>68052675
Witness protection is a fucking joke
>>
>>68053071
Not in our west coast and southern prisons
>>
>>68053664
lol They let you post, Mr. Bulger?
>>
>>68054505
Shhhhhhh it's DeSantos now
>>
>>68051377
Prison? Not really. Well I mean anything not federal prison is like that.
Oh and job corps.
>>
>>68051883

Yes, weak skinny white guys doing time for cp get raped by big silverback gorilla men who are going time for scratching their head and robbing and liquor store
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.