[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: nogossip.jpg (6 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
nogossip.jpg
6 KB, 192x192
Really Canada, banning gossiping now? What happened to free speech

http://archive.is/4dLLU
>>
>>68051105
Canada is a nation of SJW faggots.

Move or fight.
>>
>>68051105

Might as well stop talking entirely, leaf. I may have to come there to gossip on your behalf
>>
>>68051105
Mind your own fucking business. How hard is that to understand?
>>
>>68051105
> what happened to free speech
You lost it when you elected that autistic weedfag into office
>>
>>68051336
Please do, we need more people like you here. A lone wolf like me can do only so much
>>
>>68051485
Take that back I voted for Harper, he was the best from what we could have voted for.
>>
>>68051105
Canada has a huge SJW problem, it's obvious. What we need is satirical memes to subvert their ideology and replace it with another, but Canada's history of "being the nice guy" makes it difficult to adhere to fixated morals and based ideologies.
>>
File: whitetears.webm (162 KB, 400x464) Image search: [Google]
whitetears.webm
162 KB, 400x464
>>68051389
>>Mind your own fucking business. How hard is that to understand?

>says a burger

kek
>>
>>68051105
Laws like this are passed knowing full well that people gossip, everyone gossips, and you can't stop gossiping. But now you can pick and choose to punish political enemies at will and charge them with "gossip".

It's what they did in the Navy to punish people they didn't like, but didn't have anything to actually charge them with. Instead of gossiping it was being drunk on duty. In port almost everyone had booze on their breath, but they would pick out the people they didn't like and send them to medical and get busted. Right next to them were five people who also reeked of liquor, but they wouldn't get in trouble.
>>
>>68052120
She gets uglier everytime I see her.
>>
>>68051531

I made a shirt for you anon, wear this with pride
>>
>>68052195
It's thought control, plain and simple.
>>
>>68052321
I'm a fucking angry Canadian, you got that right. Anyone on pol wants to create pol party of Canada?
>>
File: CdJEq_jXIAIg35t.jpg (29 KB, 576x393) Image search: [Google]
CdJEq_jXIAIg35t.jpg
29 KB, 576x393
>>68052297
is she saying "white tears" ?

Holy shit these people are racist, I hope they an hero over the shit they brought on themselves
>>
>>68052586
Yes, she is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.