[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nazis considered poles inferior and germanics superior >to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (14 KB, 220x298) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg
14 KB, 220x298
>nazis considered poles inferior and germanics superior
>to justify it, they used the philosophical ideas of a polish man

Why were nazis such a joke?
>>
File: 36_Kim_byl_Nietzsche_blog.png (107 KB, 800x427) Image search: [Google]
36_Kim_byl_Nietzsche_blog.png
107 KB, 800x427
>>68050177
>“I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."
- Nachlass, Sommer 1882 21 [2]

>"my ancestors were Polish noblemen, even my grandfather's mother was Polish"
- letter to Heinrich von Stein, December 1882

>"My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Niëzky); it seems that the type is well preserved in spite of three German "mothers"
- letter to Georg Brandes, 10 April 1888

>"I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else."
- letter to Meta von Salis, 29 December 1888

>"And yet my ancestors were Polish noblemen: it is owing to them that I have so much race instinct in my blood, who knows?"
- Ecce homo, chapter 3 (Warum ich so weise bin)

>"I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin."
- Ecce homo, chapter 4 (Warum ich so klug bin)

>"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”
- Nietzsche Contra Democracy by Fredrick Appel, page 114

"Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins. [...]
>I am proud of my Polish descent."
- The Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche by H. L. Mencken, page 6

THESE ARE HIS ACTUAL QUOTES KEK

P.S. Niëzky = Nicki (Radwan noble heraldic family)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radwan_coat_of_arms
>>
>>68050177

Tl:dr

>the first years of Nazism were great for Germany/Austria (except if you were Jewish, gay, communist, moderate, Polish, Russian, a gypsy etc.))
>after the war machine had begun they took small countries "back"
>Poland is attacked and England/France declare war
>This puts the Nazis in a peculiar spot
>The WW1 vets are pushing for vengeance and want blood
>The hilariously shitty British and French armies get raped in weeks, allowing them to escape luckily at Dunkirk, which would have essentially ended the war
>this victory is the beginning of the end, because the fanatical ideology now makes them think they are actually invincible
>the German people didnt mind winning their honor back from WW1 and kept supporting the goons in Nürnberg
>The fanatical ideology starts taking Darwinian shape and they start cleansing society of "unwated"
>the people still say "ok", because they have always delivered
>the Nazis high command decided to attack the Soviet Union
>the German people still convinced of the ideology, dont think its a problem that they just challenged the biggest nation on the planet

>the average German man is dead and the average woman raped daily

Yeah... who would have guessed that fanaticism and political identity cults dont work.
>>
>>68050177
who better to know how bad Poles are than a Pole?
>>
>>68050177
Takes one to know one.
Also your country only got relevant on the world scene thanks to nazis fleeing there post-war.
>>
He wasn't actually polish
>>
>>68050177
>Nazis considered slavs to be inferior and Aryans to be superior even though Slavs, Iranians, and Indians are real descendants of the Aryans
>>
>>
File: wp_husaria_970.jpg (263 KB, 970x660) Image search: [Google]
wp_husaria_970.jpg
263 KB, 970x660
>>68051290
This.
>>
File: 510911_1_o.jpg (23 KB, 640x240) Image search: [Google]
510911_1_o.jpg
23 KB, 640x240
>>68051564
POLSKA: W CZASIE
DZIECIŃSTWO ... on jest zmuszony do doju
CABRAS..VACAS ... Czyste STAJNIE
`` `` SIEMBRA`` POLSKIE ziemniaków. CEBOLLAS`` I działa
AGRARIOS !! .. El Peruano NO kąpanie, a nie uczyć się,
NIE chodzić do szkoły, szkoła nie musi być uniwersytet jest niezręczna IGNORATE,
Zamknięty, szorstki, głupie, SOEZ, OBRZYDLIWE

Który to `` POLSKA łacinie ???

* `` Indius POCOUS IDH``

Jak rozpoznać peruwiański jest to najłatwiejsza rzecz tutaj PRZYTACZAM jego główne cechy:

0- są brzydkie, straszne, skrajną nieistotne ... SMELLY
1- są brązowe, KOLOR CACA, ciągnąc za miedziano wydają Cairns
2- SĄ krasnoludków, 1m50 A 1m60 wydają elfy Andinos
3- nogi są krótkie lub PATA CHUECA, prawdziwa natura Spawn
4- NIE MIEĆ osła, ani mężczyźni, ani kobiety
5- Nie masz szyi, wydają Worms błotem
6- MIEĆ ogromnego nosa CONDOR LUB Tucan
7- są suszone, a Hiszpanie tzw
8- skośne są i pokrywki
9- MIEĆ kości policzkowej OUTGOING
10- mają okrągły obrzęk twarzy, czoła tym Guanako
>>
Please provide the proof of nazis considering poles inferior (not a single word about this in Mein Kampf BTW).
>>
>>68051997
Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ], underman, sub-man, subhuman; plural: Untermenschen) is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East," that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs (mainly ethnic Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians).
>>
>>68050177
But Nietzsche is German
>>
>>68052341
Then tell him that. xD
>>
>>68052591
fuck you
>>
>>68052692
Butthurt muh heritage Germ.

>"Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins. [...]
>I am proud of my Polish descent."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

TOP KEK
>>
Where exactly this term was used? By whom?
>>
>>68052935
>Butthurt muh heritage Germ.
nope
ETERNAL
ANGLO

Most scholars dispute Nietzsche's account of his family's origins. Hans von Müller debunked the genealogy put forward by Nietzsche's sister in favor of a Polish noble heritage.[91] Max Oehler, the curator of the Nietzsche Archive at Weimar, argued that all of Nietzsche's ancestors bore German names, even the wives' families.[87] Oehler claims that Nietzsche came from a long line of German Lutheran clergymen on both sides of his family, and modern scholars regard the claim of Nietzsche's Polish ancestry as a "pure invention".[92] Colli and Montinari, the editors of Nietzsche's assembled letters, gloss Nietzsche's claims as a "mistaken belief" and "without foundation
>>
File: 1455836798263.jpg (59 KB, 604x486) Image search: [Google]
1455836798263.jpg
59 KB, 604x486
>>68052935
>Germoney cucked by superior slavic bulls again
>>
Poles ARE subhumans. We used to bully this polack kid at our school. Called him brownie because of his musky slavic features and hook nose. Good times
>>
File: 1458401860279.jpg (45 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1458401860279.jpg
45 KB, 600x448
>>68050177
>>68050888

~ paint face to be white*

[white face]
>>
Allahu Akbar Olaf
>>
>>68050992
great for Germany/Austria
(except if you were Jewish, gay, communist, moderate, Polish, Russian, a gypsy etc.))
none of those are germans.
>>
germany was 100% great, just because someone fell unto your fist doesn't mean you punched them.
>>
>>68050177
Nietzsche was insane at the end of his life and hated Germans so much he created a fantasy where he was actually Polish, he's basically a precursor to the trans-niggers of today like Shawn King
>>
Poles are lesser than rats. They are vermine feasting upon the twitching body of the dying white man. Little does the eternal pole know our inner strenght, though, and we shall yet again make this retched beast slither back to his third world dung hole
>>
SO
>steals car
YOU BE SAYIN
>picks up strawberries
WE WUZ
>beats his girlfriend up
NIEZTSCHE
>immigrates to netherlands
AND SHIT?
>>
>>68053445
It's very interesting nevertheless.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radwan_coat_of_arms#Friedrich_Nietzsche_as_Polish_nobleman_controversy
>>68054134
He suffered a mental collapse in 1989, after these >>68050888.
>>
>>68050177

> inb4 typical Polish self-hatred
>>
When i visited poland all the men litterally looked like George Costanza from Seinfeld. Balding numales oit of their cuck sheds
>>
>>68054326
Give back our stolen culture you thieving savage barbarian fucks.
>>
>>68054326
>Somalia
>>
>>68051163
Argentina Stop being a world leader economy for Peron and that happened at the end of the war.
>Grece
why i'm not surprised ...

Also Argentina almost declares war to germany to rescue the nazis. we understand we are all humans. you are now complaing about how much you love the führer but when the innocent people from Germany need help everybody just turn their back.
tldr: go fuck yourself
>>
>>68054488
Beats his girlfriend up? Is this your personal experience? I doubt that violence against women in Poland is higher than in other countries, I'd even say it's lower, because women have a special place in our culture

And who wouldn't emigrate to Holland if you were from a poor ass shit post-commie country, rekt by centuries of oppression and even mass murder

:^(
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 615x409
>>68050888
WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERSKI N SHEEEEIT
>>
>>68050177
Nietzsche is a useless scum, like all other german "philosophers" who in reality were really delusional idiots and now Germs pay for their fucking delusions. This is how nations die - when they become delusional
>>
Goymoney is just sad and pathetic

We are so ashamed for having them as neighbors
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.