[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals dislike Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 800x450
Why do liberals dislike Trump?
>>
>>68048998
because they think he's hitler
>>
File: 1458231603409.jpg (77 KB, 504x547) Image search: [Google]
1458231603409.jpg
77 KB, 504x547
>>68048998
>>68049147
ARE YOU KIDDING?
>>
>>68048998
becasue he's literally racist, sexist, misogynist, and hitler and it's literally 2016 and i literally don't literally want to see every brown person i know get gassed and world war 3 happen literally
>>
>>68048998

they hate their country and therefore hate making america great again
>>
File: OCtime.png (56 KB, 742x770) Image search: [Google]
OCtime.png
56 KB, 742x770
>>68048998
>>
>>68049147
how is he like Hitler?
>>
>>68049417
ARE
>>
>>68049417
good question, but i keep hearing the comparison
>>
File: The Establishment.jpg (563 KB, 1052x789) Image search: [Google]
The Establishment.jpg
563 KB, 1052x789
>>68048998
Because of pic related.
>>
It s pretty obvious :

HE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>68048998
Because he's racist and a misogynist
>>
>>68050552
>posting the edited version
>>
>>68048998
Because the media told them to.
>>
>>68051725
Show me proof
>>
File: 1458217891327.png (11 KB, 316x455) Image search: [Google]
1458217891327.png
11 KB, 316x455
>>
File: Jew Tears.jpg (76 KB, 508x600) Image search: [Google]
Jew Tears.jpg
76 KB, 508x600
>>68051725
>>
Trump is a liberal. I find it hilarious how /pol/ is too stubborn to admit it.
>>
>>68048998
"Dislike" is too WEAK of a word if ya ask me! Our liberal brothers and sisters seem to despise that Donald Trump. (Or as I like to call him "The Trumpster!)
>>
>>68051873
Just listen to any of his speeches they're filled with racist rhetoric and hate speech against all minorities and women
>>
>>68048998
HE'S A WHITE MALE
>>
>>68048998
Let's run the gauntlet
>white male
>nationalist
>not big on welfare
>wants people to work
>calls out people for being retarded regardless of race
>>
>>68051974
Nothing wrong with liberal, as long as you know when to stop. Right now Everyone in America is liberal, just some people less so then others, making the whole spectrum skewed
>>
Because he will win
>>
>>68052091
Give me example, I'm not going on a hunt across half the internet where he might said something wrong once
>>
File: Donald J. Choad red black.jpg (515 KB, 1190x1833) Image search: [Google]
Donald J. Choad red black.jpg
515 KB, 1190x1833
>>68048998
Because he's a choad.
>>
You don't have to be a liberal to dislike Trump or believe he is unqualified for the presidency. For me, it's just that I'm not convinced by his rhetoric. I look at him and see just another lying politician. Some of the things he proposes are pretty radical, and I'm not sure that an anti-establishment populist, like his supporters call him, would be given the kind of media exposure or endorsement if he truly threatened the power structure. And I'm not interested in right-left games of winning or sticking it to the other side. I see that as counterproductive to the political process entirely, and human progress in general.
>>
>>68049312
>i literally don't literally want to see every brown person i know get gassed

Confirmed brown person. Please ban this nigger.
>>
>>68048998
betas envy the alphas
>>
>>68051850
It's the original version: www.twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/709512294842040320
>>
>>68048998
Moderate here. Don't hate him, just think he's dumb as rocks (inb4 muh 1848 SAT score states his IQ is over six trillion). Also deliberately targeting innocent people is morally depraved, even if he's just saying what other politicians are thinking (and do).

Still better than Shillary, of course.
>>
He's actually a pretty interesting candidate since I think he has appeal to the more conservative liberals, blue collar working class types that typically vote D because of their stronger support of unions. But at the same time he also seems to alienate the religious right since he's really fairly moderate on social issues.
>>
>>68052308
omg wow. so deep amd intellect. Are you even going to vote? Or just stay home in your moms NEET basement with your cuckold father.
If you're concerned with "human progress" you're not concerned about yourself in any meaningful way. Stay home and let the real men do the heavy lifting this november.
>>
>>68048998
Hysteria and misinfo
>>
>>68052308
I was actually listening to Rush Limbaugh the other day for the first time in forever to get his stance on Trump and he said this exact same thing.

He said that people are coming around to Trump and that he isn't that radical at all. But Cruz might as well not even exist he gets so little media coverage and that's because people fear him a lot more than Trump and he will really bring change.

I find this really hard to believe because Cruz is literally owned by Goldman Sachs and will be a bigger shill than anyone. But it is a very good point.

I think the media just got overconfident in Trump and thought they could literally tell people how to think, and they weren't having it. I was listening to NPR and they had some liberal megacuck on who previously insisted many times that Trump would never get the nomination and he had to eat his words. He said the media was just out of touch with how angry the average person was and how bad things really were for them, because the media doesn't deal with blue collar guys. He literally looked down on and shit on Trump supporters with the main host the whole time and it was so sickening I wanted to throw up. I think their closing comments were something like "I guess I need to start spending more time in Viel and Aspen hanging out with those Trump supporters HAHAHAH".
>>
File: 3973219-8072471048-Yoda-k.jpg (24 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
3973219-8072471048-Yoda-k.jpg
24 KB, 600x401
>>68048998
BECAUSE MAKING ILLEGALS COME IN LEGALLY IS RACIST, MANNNN

DUDEEEE

BROOO
>>
>>68048998

Because he's getting too close to ripping up the establishment as we know it, so the media have whipped idiots into a frenzy to stop it.

You see the same thing with Jeremy Corbyn, even though he's at the opposite end of the political spectrum. It's not about Left and Right - it's about moving into areas the elites can't control any more.
>>
I don't like trump because he is rude well I'm not sure about that. trump is a chumpy wumpy
>>
File: 1458283416337.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
1458283416337.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>68048998
Liberals have a strange blue pilled source of reasoning I've never figured out. It's like they are a collective hive mind that all spew the same nonsense with absolutely nothing to back up their claim.

They think Trump is like some kind of Hitler because he said we need to enforce our laws and not let refugees littered with Terrorists into our country, it's for the greater good if we let them all in. However it's perfectly okay when Obama does it and for some reason it's "Different" when Trump suggests it, it's more racist. When you ask how it's different you bring about a nonsensical rant about privilege and racism that doesn't actually answer the question and ends up making you look like a bigot somehow.

Also most of them don't even know his policies, I talked to some liberals who thought Trump was blowing millions on campaigning he got from Special Interest groups, none of them knew his tax plan and none of them understood his immigration policy. They just immediately jumped to false conclusions to fit their own personifications of him.
>>
>>68049220
please gib video of this meme's origin
>>
>>68052363
That's a fake twitter account run by the JIDF. The real Ben Garrison doesn't have a media presence.
>>
>>68048998
Liberals dislike EVERYTHING.
>>
>>68053177
"appealing to the lizard brain"
aka the shit liberals say because they cannot comprehend danger ahead of time because they live in sheltered bubbles and illegals and muslims won't end up in their safe neighborhoods but ours
>>
File: 1457131679049.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1457131679049.png
631 KB, 681x681
HE'S GONNA TAKE AWAY MY DIVERSE SELECTION OF COCKS
>>
>>68048998
Personally I don't like the guy because he's extremely vague on his positions and tends to doublespeak more often than I'd like. It's hard to tell what his positions are sometimes.
>>
File: 1409621030985.jpg (39 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1409621030985.jpg
39 KB, 450x300
All he does is play to the lizard brain (which is significantly larger in conservatives) while proposing nothing even close to a viable solution. He exudes the aura of someone who has an ego magnitudes larger than his technical capability, a trait which should never be found in a leader let alone the president. As soon as Trump is elected you will lose all respect Obama gained for the US during his presidency - the right in the US are simply the only people in the world that have been tricked by his rhetoric.
>>
>>68053438
His positions are that of the people. In other words what every other politician should be doing.

He backtracks on his stances when he realizes he was in the wrong and going against the majority of his supporters, which is why in turn his supporters are so loyal to him.
>>
>>68050552
Why the hell would Hillary doners tell people to vote for Bernie? I didn't think Ben was this much of an idiot.
>>
>>68053589
Well no, no that shouldn't be what politicians do. Just being a mouthpiece for the majority of people leads to mob rule. The reason we have a representative government is so that mob rule doesn't wholly take over, and principled people who stand by a set of beliefs that they are voted for are chosen as candidates.
>>
File: 1454049194908.gif (609 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1454049194908.gif
609 KB, 320x180
>>68053567
Okay cuck. I'm just glad he's pissing off mudshits and mexicucks. They all look the same and are waaay more violent. They need to be taken down a notch. Have fun never electing Farage.
>>
File: GccoCy8.webm (1 MB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
GccoCy8.webm
1 MB, 320x568
>>
>>68053956
Yes it should be that's why we have a democracy the majority rules if the majority vote for a wall they want a wall.

Luckily most people don't know or give a fuck about their local senators and representatives and the murder they get away with on a daily basis, but people care about the president and their anger is being reflected through Trump. They like him because he will shake up the government and burn career politicians to the ground.
>>
>>68053567
>big ego is not useful when you're a leader
he's not an egomaniac, but his ego is present, you know why, because no fucking people will seriously consider you their leader if you're a wimp like Sanders, seriously...
>>
>>68054289
We don't have a democracy, we have a republic. The will of the people is represented in a candidate so that the will of the people at a given time is locked in for 4 years and can be refreshed every 4 years. That's why we don't have direct votes on issues outside of ballot initiatives.

But yes, it's a shame that people don't give a shit about local reps.
>>
>>68054474
No matter what you think of Sanders, you have to admit that his candidacy is pretty ballsy, outside of his reluctance to call out SJW's and such.
>>
He hasn't come out and declared his undying hatred for the white race
>>
>>68053956
>muh mob rule
fuck off, it's called democracy. If you're not part of the majority, you're rightfully trash.
>>
>>68048998
He can beat them at their own game. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>68054596
? every retard can atleast try to become a candidate, right? he's been a politician for years, so his step to candidacy is relatively speaking far easier than yours would be, no balls needed. He can't even hold a stage for himself, you can't seriously consider him as your leader...
>>
>>68048998
straight white male. he's chad
>>
>>68054628
We don't have a democracy, retard. The rule of the majority isn't always the best rule. The majority of people aren't always the most intelligent on a given issue.
>>
>>68048998
1) unqualified
2) platform is retarded
3) divisive
4) untrustworthy
5) not diplomatic
6) Republican (at the moment)
>>
>>68054809
It's not like the BLM dindus stormed the stage with pitchforks and shit. Sanders gave them the stage. Personally I find that, giving people a chance to speak, a positive quality.

Now he should have gone about it in a better way, probably not giving them the stage with the way they spoke, but nonetheless I could give less of a shit about that over his actual policies.
>>
>>68048998

I could say, two reasons which are mostly seperate.

1. Policy. I'm to the left of Bernie Sanders in terms of social policy (no explanation needed I should think) and I share Noam Chomsky's view of American foreign policy (typically our wars are for power not human rights relief, and we spend too much money on our military.).

The second reason is more personal/rhetorical. It has more to do with what Trump is positioning himself as symbolically. By taking an extreme stance (relative to politics as usual) on immigration, trade and militarism, Trump is firing up a disillusioned and increasingly hopeless minority of Republican voters (working class white folks, essentially) who have been let down by decades of terrible economic policy from Dems and Reps alike. There are certain elements in this strategy which are classic demagoguery and can certainly get violent and dangerous quickly, though nothing that's hitherto happened or that he's said/done warrants comparisons to Hitler.

shitpost replies will be ignored
>>
>>68054875
>constitutional republic
>representative democracy
>not a democracy
what.
the rule of the majority is never the best rule, the majority is fucking retarded.
>>
He is perfect and normal.

Freaks hate normal people and rich people.
>>
>>68055522
A representative democracy IS a republic, but a democracy isn't a representative democracy.
>>
>>68055141
If the stage were stormed, it would've been rather logical that he lost the stage, but it wasn't, rather he was mentally pushed away from the stage, into the oblivion of the background, he didn't gave them the stage, they took it, and he let them. That's in no way a positive quality, a positive quality would've been him actually giving them the stage and then taking over when he felt that the stage should be his, not this oh-please-walk-over-me-SJW-overlords-bullshit.
>nonetheless I could give less of a shit about that over his actual policies
>implying he would be able to get his policies through when he never has the stage
>>
>>68049568
YOU
>>
>>68052533
>criminals are innocent people
Dat dare doublethink
>>
>>68055331
>implying demagoguery is bad in this scenario

>working class white folks
>citation needed.
>>
>>68055860
Isn't allowing the stage to be had the same as giving it? It's not like they took over the entire event either.

Besides, he's pushed heavily for his policies before, and as president he's meant to act as a gate against bad ideas, albeit with massive political influence.
>>
>>68049951
Blames minorities and foriegn groups for his nations problems.

It's a pretty good comparison and only a few google searches away drumpf
>>
>>68055840
>Representative democracy (also indirect democracy, representative republic, or psephocracy) is a variety of democracy founded on the principle of elected officials representing a group of people, as opposed to direct democracy.
>direct democracy is the only form of democracy, ever
what the fuck are you even on about.
And majority rule can be reached in a representative democracy aswell, simply by getting the most representatives. Even worse, it's easier to get a representative majority even if your group is a minority, in that way a minority can 'mob rule' a majority...
>>
>>68056010
KIDDING
>>
>>68053567
Trump is a buisness man. If you see the country as a large scale buisness he might do good, at the very least not make things worse.
>>
>>68052274
> I'm not going to hunt half the internet where he might said something wrong once

this is how trump supporters delude themselves lmao.

Googling "trump racism" is all you need to do. No one is here to spoonfeed you
>>
>>68056017
Outstaying a visa is not a felony. Are you suggesting anyone who has ever committed an infraction or misdemeanor is a "criminal?" Ever driven after two beers? You've committed the worse crime.
>>
>>68048998
Some dislike his policies. Many who are most emotional about him know very little about him though. They kind of feed information of each other and activist "journalists" and then work themselves into a moral outrage.
>>
>>68056100
No, a leader decides when the stage is to be given and when it's to be taken, allowing the stage to be had is letting go of control when you're in a position which requires you to actively take control.
As a president, he's also the face of the nation, a 'wrong' personality can have widespread effects. You simply cannot ignore his personality and attitude, and just focus on his policies. Things like that work in less relevant countries (The Netherlands), but that shit doesn't work when you're one of the global superpowers.
>>
>>68056316
The subject we were talking about is that Trump is simply a mouthpiece for one side of the political spectrum based on wherever the hell the Overton Window is.

In other words, he's the Republican version of Hillary, minus the direct corruption.
>>
>>68056693
Actions speak louder than words, anon. The rest of the world won't give a shit about Bernie's personality if his policies are sound and don't negatively affect them.

And perhaps Bernie decided to give the stage?
>>
When we say that americans are uneducated and stupid, it's the truth. Liberals think Trump is the next Hitler, they obviously never read a book.
>>
Where we're at as a nation now is pretty awful, and the blame goes across party lines. Millions of illegal immigrants have entered this country either looking for jobs or fleeing violence in their homes. They are occupying lower wage positions for the most part, and the question of whether they contribute money to, or take money from the federal and state governments is a tricky question.

The stereotypical mexican illegal is a low wage argicultural worker. A fruit picker. No they don't pay income taxes, nor would they if they were citizens. They do however pay sales taxes and other taxes. These workers often move to "refuge cities" where they are sheltered by state and city governments. The question of WHY they do this is often misunderstood by conservatives. This isn't "bleeding heart" liberalism - it is essentially allowing a de facto guest worker class into the country by looking
the other way. Californian companies make a lot of money by hiring out non-OSHA protected, less-than-minimum wage, non-workmans' comp., workers to farms.

In my opinion, the best win-win in this scenario is to keep the status quo for now. The de facto mexican worker class is experiencing opportunities and safety that would have been unknown in their home country, and the agricultural biz of america remains profitable. Upsetting this balance by either giving amnesty or spending billions (many, many billions on a wall and deportation ops) would BOTH result in the crash of the agra-industrial base.

TLDR;
Trump's plans would waste tens of billions of dollars on a largely-unsuccessful campaign to boot out these workers, and IMO, Americans just don't want these jobs.
Amnesty would extend more benefits to (previously) illegal immigrants, and ruin the profit margins of many southwest states' agriculture.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (22 KB, 420x308) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
22 KB, 420x308
>>68053567
>you will lose all respect Obama gained for the US during his presidency
>>
>>68048998
>because he made a success of himself
>because he's a white man
>because he's not going to give people free shit
>because he has a backbone
>because they're told to dislike him
>>
>>68053567
Why are so many of my fellow countrymen such faggots? You're probably Scottish anyway.
>>
>>68057251
> No they don't pay income taxes, nor would they if they were citizens.

Why wouldn't they pay income taxes if they were citizens?
>>
>>68057417
>because they're told to dislike him
That's the only reason really.
>>
>>68056733
>he's the Republican version of Hillary, minus the direct corruption.

>tax dodger
>hires illegal aliens
>reality-tv show
>draft dodger
>donates to both parties
>not exactly as corrupt

He's just never been in public office. But he's corrupt-as-fuck.
>>
>>68057417
Hey buddy, /pol/ has a left of fallacies on the front page. I'd research "strawman."
>>
>>68056365
>If you see the country as a large scale buisness he might do good
No. If the country IS a large scale business he may do good. Which it isn't. Furthermore Trump isn't even a good business man.
http://www.moneytalksnews.com/why-youre-probably-better-investing-than-donald-trump/
>>
>>68057743
>trump brand steaks

He's just a vainglorious douche--it's true.
>>
>>68050552
That is retarded. Why would the establishment want someone to vote for Sanders? The Establishment HATES Sanders (and Trump) and want NOTHING to do with neither of them.
>>
>>68057726
That's what I meant by direct corruption, but thanks for the elaboration.
>>
>>68054596
Sanders' biggest weakness is a lack of spine and sharpness to actually challenge other politicians on their stances.

People by nature are attracted to be led by the strongest, or whoever shows themselves to be a strong leader. Hence why Trump gets so much support, since he really does sell himself off as a strong and competent leader.
>>
>>68055331

I'm glad you realize you're going to get shitposted.

Let's put aside the fact you're using symbolism as an excuse for not informing yourself as to the realities. Let's put aside the fact you're effectively saying because one group of people is supporting a candidate for reasons you don't like, the candidate's whole platform is dangerous.

Fuck, let's even put aside the whole concept that in a public election for office someone might engage in rhetoric that plays on their emotions and prejudices of people. I mean fuck, it's not like everyone does it, but in this case you've decided it's ok for some groups to engage in it, but not others.

Wait, wait no, this has gone too far. WHAT THE FUCK MAN. The media PLAYS UP the demagoguery. You're the same as everyone else who's bitching and moaning about Trump, you unabashed cuck. Not only are Trump's stances on

Immigration: NOT EXTREME.

Trade: SHOULDN'T BE EXTREME; LOOK AT THE COMPETITION

Militarism: EXTREME IN THAT HE DOESN'T WANT WAR?!

Holy fucking shit you blazing cuck.

And then we get to the end of you cucktastrophy and you go, "Well hmm, I don't think Trump has done anything YET to be accused of being Hitler."

Oh jeez man, thanks for that. I hope you fucking ignore this you peice of shit, just like you ignore going through the work of actually thinking about what you say, how you've said it, and what you could maybe find out on your own by spending thirty minutes each day fact checking.

Fuck me though if a politically opinionated anon like yourself spends ANY time fact checking anything. That might take WORK and TIME away from watching your world get cucked and jacking off to the ensuing porn while you sit in your goddamn basement.
>>
>>68055331
Clearly this class of whites should sit idly by as the left imports millions of hispanic peasants to lower their wages and make them a despised minority in what was once a prosperous, 90% white country.
>>
>>68057594
Even Trump's tax plan has a 0% bracket. In 2015, 45%ish of Americans paid no income taxes. State income taxes are a different story usually, but Texas for instance, has no state income tax.
>>
>>68057898
> Strength Strong Leader Power Strength Words
Yeah.....but where's his in-depth policy? Pfft.

Furthermore, it takes a spine to run against an entire political system with no corporate backing while risking your entire career.
>>
>>68058028
Sauce for that last post? Also it's not like all legalized immigrants are going to be in that bracket.
>>
>>68048998
He hurt their feelings.
>>
>>68056364
ME
>>
>>68057864
they both want to remove money corruption in the govt, but trump actually has a chance to win, isn't a political puppet, answers to no one, and wont destroy the economy in the process
>>
>>68058003
My 2 Cents:

Immigration: See my post at >>68057251
"We're a nation of laws" doesn't seem enough of a rebuttal to convince me that spending many billions of dollars on The Wall is a worthwhile endeavor, in terms of achieving security OR economically.

Trade: I like his trade policy, but actually literally every candidate is against TPP. Seems to me that Tit-For-Tat tarriffs is a nice idea tho.

Militarism: "Bomb their families and torture them" is against Geneva, and as a military member that is concerning.
>>
File: 1410874901665.jpg (49 KB, 634x431) Image search: [Google]
1410874901665.jpg
49 KB, 634x431
>>68057898
>constantly campaigning vs the strongest voices in politics
>is spineless
ok
>>
>>68058348
You're right about not all of them being in the bottom bracket.

Trump has a 0% bracket:
>25k single
>50k family
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Almost half of americans dont pay fed inc tax:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/07/in-2015-45-percent-of-americans-will-pay-no-federal-income-taxes/

Illegals have low wage jobs:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/majority-of-undocumented-immigrants-work-in-low-skill-jobs-report-finds/2015/03/26/dada9f2a-d3bc-11e4-a62f-ee745911a4ff_story.html

Amnesty for all means: not many more income tax payers, but millions more claimants to all fed and state benefits.
>>
>>68058989
Thanks for the Trumps sauce.

But hey, ever wonder why illegals have low wage jobs? I'll give you a hint: It's because THEY'RE ILLEGAL!
They legally can't get any other job.
>>
>>68059459
You're making my point for me. Remember, I am anti-Amnesty AND anti-Wall+DeportOps. What are you trying to tell me?

In the context of being Anti-Trump: I think his plan will eliminate the cheap labor we need by wasting billions of fed dollars on violent boondoggles.
>>
>>68056279
bernie blames a minority for the nations problems aswell, and actively seeks to persecute them. honestly bernie is more like hitler in just about every way
>>
File: 1458422518964.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458422518964.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>68054061
>he got arrested
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-18-36-58.png (882 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-18-36-58.png
882 KB, 2560x1440
Do you like this man?
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.