[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For every 67 births, there are 73 deaths. Why is the White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: night.jpg (25 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
25 KB, 650x488
For every 67 births, there are 73 deaths.

Why is the White Race dying out?
>>
>>68046422
Lifes too good and too easy. Why have kids when you can play xbox/drink/vacation/lease a luxury car/live in a luxury apartment or for women pursue a education and job. Only the religious or the low class whites have more than 2 kids. I have 3 at 30 and have some friends that have none. Their lives are alot easier than mine and look alot better at least from the outside looking in. Spoiler alert im a german/mexican/black mutt with a white wife
>>
>>68046422
on which country mini australia?
>>
File: 414543.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
414543.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
>>68046422

NO. MORE.
>>68016870 → →
>>68016870 → →
>>68016870 → →
>>
>>68046422

Populations naturally rise and fall, the issue is flooding these countries with high fertility rate populations.
>>
It's not bad per se that the White population is declining. The world is overpopulated. The problem is benevolent Whites gifted medicine, vaccines, and the green agricultural revolution to non-Whites, who are still mentally in the middle ages at best, and White cucks have made all these people who wouldn't exist without Whites, hate Whites.
>>
>>68046422
Feminism
>>
>>68046422
Because it deserves to
>>
Taxes
>>
>>68046422
Do be fair blacks drop like flies in Africa (as it should be of course)
>>
Because our money goes to brown people so they can have kids
>>
File: what a picardy papu.jpg (235 KB, 566x635) Image search: [Google]
what a picardy papu.jpg
235 KB, 566x635
>>68046422
What a picardy, dad.
>>
>>68047832

Have you seen the birthrates in Nigeria? They literally just fuck all day, I don't even know how they have an economy.
>>
>>68048075
>Nigeria
They don't
>>
They no longer have the will to power or any sense of identity that justifies in perpetuating their ethnic group
>>
because all these lovely wite women are fuckin all these damn dirty as nergros
>>
>>68048150

Compared to the 1st world they don't, but before oil tanked it was booming, which is baffling imo.
>>
>>68046422
Economics. Western nations no longer practice protection of trade, so the middle class has to compete with the whole world for income. That means more dual income homes with no kids, which is pressure from the top. Add to that open borders policies which encourage every 3rd worlder to immigrate and a welfare state that subsidizes every mud person they pop out, and you've got pressure from the bottom. Marxists call this the pincer movement, but it's a trick as old as dirt: the 1% impoverish the underclass and reduce them to serfs.
>>
File: CB.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CB.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>68046422

~ black eyes is NOT white ~
>>
>>68047346

Wrong. Completely wrong.

If you think the majority of Americans are living in luxury then that implies you grew up in an upper-middle class household and had the resources to attain the same.

The reason why whites aren't having children is because they cannot afford them due to stagnation in wages, destruction of blue collar industry, and the inability to offer one's children the guarantee of a better future.

Most whites refuse to live like niggers and spics and just start shitting out kids, consequences be damned. They choose not to have more than 1 or 2 children because they cannot afford it--in terms of cash/necessary savings and time/energy.

Rick Santorum has actually written about this time and again. The real culprit behind the collapse of the family is women entering the work force. Wages stagnated due to increased supply. Taxes have gradually crept upwards in subtle ways. Most steps to the middle class such as cost of a college education have dramatically outpaced inflation.

The siren call of the Xbox is some Gawker tier shit that addresses a symptom--men who lack earning power and the ability to start and manage a home/family seek out cheap, legal "opioids" to kill the pain of a dull, failing/flailing existence.
>>
Please don't die out white people, I like you guys

>t.taco american
>>
>>68048451
>Western nations no longer practice protection of trade
>I don't know anything about trade policy
You are blatantly incorrect. Western countries no longer apply high tariffs, this is not the only form of protectionism and few developed countries rely on them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.