[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the microaggresions stop at 4chan? I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16
File: microaggressions.jpg (2 MB, 700x4362) Image search: [Google]
microaggressions.jpg
2 MB, 700x4362
When will the microaggresions stop at 4chan? I'm thinking about contacting Gook about this so the Mods and Jannys start deleting and banning microaggressive people.
>>
>>68044635
Microagressions are BS.
Macroagression is much better.
>>
Oh look, another buzzword.
>>
>oh no i interacted with people today
>please make it stop
>>
File: 1249137928817.jpg (14 KB, 189x202) Image search: [Google]
1249137928817.jpg
14 KB, 189x202
>microaggressions
>>
>>68044635
Is this comic parody? I just don't know anymore.
>>
This sounds kinda cool. How do i hone microagressive actions against people?

Can we get some Australians in here? i feel like this could mainstream their shitposting.
>>
>>68044635
> Fat black chick with a fake name gets mad that society doesn't give a fuck about her.
>>
File: anti mage.jpg (81 KB, 638x447) Image search: [Google]
anti mage.jpg
81 KB, 638x447
>>68046601
walking your dog near mudslimes is pretty fun
>tfw my little mongrel scared the shit out of a muzzie and her daughter while on a walk
>>
>>68044635
Oh look, it's another comic full of shit that never happened.

Except for talking to himself. I'm positive he talks to himself in the mirror everyday. Gotta keep convincing himself that he really IS a woman!
>>
File: merchant.jpg (20 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
20 KB, 300x277
>coehn has a better chance of closing
>>
File: deploy.jpg (64 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
deploy.jpg
64 KB, 260x260
>>68046868
>>
>>68044635
2 words:

Thicker skin

If you are going to let all the stupid bs in the world gouge a piece out of you, you might as well live in a bunker sealed away from civilization. You are not a special snowflake, most people are assholes, society doesn't cater to the needs of the individual, and the world moves along at its own pace, with or without you.

Keep the fuck up or an hero.
>>
File: uh.png (670 KB, 648x905) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
670 KB, 648x905
>>68047145
http://www.boredpanda.com/consent-rape-comics-alli-kerkham/

Jesus fucking Christ. These feminist comics trigger the shit out of me.
>>
File: echo chamber.png (160 KB, 629x918) Image search: [Google]
echo chamber.png
160 KB, 629x918
>>68047356
The fucking comments...AUGH
>>
>>68047356
>2 and 3
>ever happening in real life
>>
Reminds me of the time I went to a pizza store and asked for two slices and put up two fingers and the owner got pissed off at me because I was insulting his intelligence by showing some visual aid for the number two with my fingers. Fucking hothead.
>>
>>68044635
I love comics like this, it really highlights how delusional the left/SJW's are.
>2nd panel
Oh, wow. A cab didn't pick you up...because it might already have a passenger? Or didn't see you? Christ.
>4th panel
You just know that this is a flower child name, probably spelled lllena or lyllyna. Doesn't Starbucks spell or mispronounce names all the time? "Oh, woe is me, my name was mispronounced".
>5th panel
She gets a compliment from a coworker-which is good. She's obviously a fat fuck, so referencing that she may have lost weight is a good thing, since being a fat fuck is bad. But apparently not.
>6th panel
I dont know the background on this, but if her coworkers have to put up with her SJW bullshit every day, it's not too hard to believe that she would project that to potential customers-and lose chances of closing
>7th panel
How the fuck is someone on the phone going to know they're talking to a designer? The first call is often picked up by a secretary, so assuming that she is a secretary is not a big jump.
>8th panel
Friend has a salad, she has a burger. She's still a fat fuck...so asking if a burger is a good choice isn't outside the realm of possibility. Her snarky passive-aggressive attitude isn't particularly endearing her to her friend.
>9th and 10th panels
HOLY STRAWMAN. Also, maybe Jim actually ran the numbers in the time it took her to hide underneath the table?
>11th panel
Find me a woman who is into scotch and cigars. Also, what's wrong with not inviting someone who they're not friends with. A reservation is a pretty concrete thing, plus not knowing that she wanted to go is a big assumption for her.
>12th panel
How would she know it wasn't sugar free? Again, fat fuck argument. "And a diet coke!"
>14th panel
So, informing someone a business practice is somehow bad?
>15th panel
A COP IS DOING HIS JOB BY TELLING YOU THAT SHIT'S GOING DOWN. maybe he wanted to make sure she had a buddy? or that she had a place to go? so she doesn't die?
>>
>>68044635
>Llenana
>spanish name
I thought she was a nigger, not an spic, thats a nigger tier name like Shuquanda
>>
File: image.png (766 KB, 600x2644) Image search: [Google]
image.png
766 KB, 600x2644
>>68044635
>Walks out of her house
>Someone yells nigger
>Instantly implodes in the spot
>>
>>68044635
Nice microaggression, m8.
>>
This is just a person being insanely insecure and blaming it on other people. Holy shit.
>>
>>68048238
Try visiting the website m8 there is a whole legion of bitches blaming everybody but themselves
>>
>>68048457
>calling women bitches
That's a macroaggression, shitlord.
>>
>>68048569
Haven't you learned anything from this comic? A microaggression is something subtle like Canada not taking my advise to woke himself up about them bitches by not going to the site.
>>
>>68047451
that's the point you mongoloid
>>
>>68047356
>implying you're not a cunt if you agree to watch a film and piss off halfway through
Frankly, people like that deserve to be raped.
>>
>>68047443
>Not watching the rest of the movie when your half way through
>with a friend
Who is the real scumbag?
>>
>>68044635
What a stupid fucking bitch
>>
>>68046601
Right here.
I'd fuck that brown shitbag up the arse and ask her where in India she's from as i load her arse up with my cum
>>
File: goof.png (140 KB, 355x243) Image search: [Google]
goof.png
140 KB, 355x243
>>68044635
as a midget freak this entire comic strip feels like a direct assault at my stature, a huge micro aggression against my limited person
>>
>>68044635
Question:

All cabs are driven by Indians, Muslims, and other immigrants these days.

So does that mean Asians are the real racists?
>>
>>68047356
That's the most unfunny shit I've ever seen in my life. My grandpa dying of fucking cancer was more entertaining than this
>>
>>68047791

kek
>>
>>68047629
The point of the comic is that individually, every one of those things is minor, nearly inconsequential. It's dealing with 15+ of them every day, for decades.
>>
>>68044635
I don't give a microshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Micro-aggressions just means "I'm a baby who can't handle anything"

We all face rude people, it's not because you are black, a woman, an autist or even a dirty Jew. It is because people are people.

If you have a soft voice, people will talk over you.

If you dress like a gang member or a poor person, people will treat you differently than if you dress in a suit.

Personal responsibility. I am a Male in a daycare, I was assumed to be a creep until proven otherwise., that's a Normal reaction from a concerned parent.

Maybe these "micro aggression" people need to think about why people act the way they do. Maybe the person taking over you has hearing problems, maybe the woman grabbing her purse had it stolen in the past. Maybe you are the one who is intolerant of other people's experiences.
>>
>>68046775
You're a fucking genius
If ever a mudslime comes to my country
3 dogs I shall acquire
>>
File: beating-500x299.jpg (44 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
beating-500x299.jpg
44 KB, 500x299
>>68044635
Real aggressions > Made up bullshit in your mind

I hate women. They have the world on a platter and still manage to complain.
>>
File: cuban.jpg (145 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
cuban.jpg
145 KB, 3008x2000
>>68047732
She is a nigger.
Spanish-speaking is not a race.

See: Venezuela, Cuba, etc.
>>
>>68044635
literally children.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1484x1089) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1484x1089
>>68047791
>who are you asks the racist?

>a racially charged Stereotype of what a strong black sista womyn looks like, here to promote tolerance.

She litterally looks like something out of a stormfront comic
>>
>>68051503
>I am a Male in a daycare, I was assumed to be a creep until proven otherwise

I used to work with elementary school children when I was in college. I know that feeling.

The thing is, is a world where every male who works with kids is looked at with constant suspicion of pedophilia really the best possible world? Would it not be preferable if every parent you met didn't assume you were about to rape their kid as soon as they walked away?

Obviously you can deal with it, everyone does. No one ever died over micro-aggression. Even the comic shows that at the end of the day, she eventually gets over it. But the point is that why should you have to deal with it?
>>
File: 3973219-8072471048-Yoda-k.jpg (24 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
3973219-8072471048-Yoda-k.jpg
24 KB, 600x401
WELCOME TO LIFE BITCH, YOU BETTER LEARN TO NOT BE SO THIN SKINNED

THIS AINT KINDERGARTEN BITCH
>>
>>68044635
I'm the furthest thing from an SJW but I do quite like this comic. Obviously microagressions are bullshit but surely most of us can relate to being ground through a day of shit and having to build yourself back up to face it again. Hell, for most of us it's probably SJW shit that wears us down all day. In my old job I would walk past a school on my way to work and not see a single white face, I would then deal with dole scum day in day out then have to walk miles to get home. Then basically /pol/ would be my way of cheering up, laughing at dank pepes etc.
>>
>>68051877
Because I understand why a parent feels that way. A LOT OF MEN ARE PEDO/VIOLENT/OTHER TYPES OF ABUUSERS. I get that. It is based on prior experience of the parents.

Obviously I would never harm a child on purpose, but the parents don't know me. They see a guy with crazy hair and button down shirt picking their 4 year old girl up.

I get it, if a male worked where my (fictional) daughter went to child care, I would have questions, it is good to vet male employees. It's important to make sure his intentions are pure.

Am I saying it is right? No! But look from the other person's perspective. Would you leave your 5 year old alone with a man you barely know for 4 hours?
>>
File: LOL.jpg (33 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
33 KB, 940x627
>>68051541
>3 dogs I shall acquire
>>
>>68044635
>people say some nice, respectful things to her and her passive-aggressiveness contorts it all into "micro aggressions"
These people are genuinely bad people.
>>
>>68044635
>on no! that cab missed me! thats an aggression!
>this woman looked at me on the sub/bus! thats an aggression!
>some guy couldnt pronounce my name! thats an aggression!
>someone complimented me! thats an aggression!

ill give em the sale one and the sweetie one, also the burger one. I hate when people try and tell me what i can eat too

>guys night out? DAMN MALES!
>you did MY ORDER WRONG! thats aggression!
>ANOTHER LADY IS LOOKING AT ME! that an aggression!

ill give her the food stamp one

>an officer is maintaining the peace? thats an aggression!
>>
>>68052251
THICKER.
SKIN.

Don't be a fag.
>>
>including being not invites to an after work scorch party as a micro aggression
Maybe the bitch should take that as a hint that she isn't liked by those people. Also I can't blame the guys for not inviting an overweight woman to a suit and tie lounge. It's a guys thing, no guy will intrude on whatever the equivalent is
>>
>>68052320
>A LOT OF MEN ARE PEDO

But you know that's not true, a tiny, tiny, almost non-existent minority are.

Humans use lots of cognative heuristics in everyday life. Usually, they make life easier, but sometimes they lead to wrong conclusions. People see news stories about pedophilia in the news, and that makes them think all male teachers are potential rapists. It's called the availability heuristic, you think an unlikely event is more likely because how easy it is to bring to mind. It's one of the reasons politicians with the most name recognition get the most votes, all else equal.

The whole point of informing people about microaggressions is so that they think about their behavior, instead of being driven by mindless animal processes. Ask yourself "Am I being suspicious of this man because I have a good reason to think he is a rapists, or am I being suspicious of him because I'm terrified of rapists and anyone with a penis is a potential rapist?"

This is where SJWs get it wrong btw. It's not about making people feel shitty for natural behaviors, it's about showing people that acting on purely natural behaviors is foolish sometimes. After all, if you don't know about the availability heuristic, how are you supposed to watch yourself using it?
>>
>>68053053
"I'm annoying at work, why don't you want to chill after work"

Also, girls nights out are a thing.
>>
>>68044635
Ban me Fag Texas, do it.
>>
>>68044635
Christ the artstyle.
>>
>>68044635
>is fat
>goes home alone to cat

thx for the kek
>>
>>68047629
> hide underneath the table

she's not hiding under the table. the retarded artist is trying to hammer in that every little offense makes the bitch smaller and smaller. too bad it does nothing to her BMI.
>>
>>68052856
This. They would murder me in public if they knew how I felt about people like them. They deserve internment camps.
>>
>>68044635
Why does she start shrinking throughout the comic? Is it some sort of Mexican magic that goes on or what
>>
These just seem to be a series of misunderstandings, general insensitivity, and paranoia.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 780x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 780x615
>>68053197
By a lot of men I don't mean a large majority I mean based on pure numbers it must be fair to say there are thousands or even hundreds of thousands of pesos in the US.

Men are more likely to abuse kids that way

A man in a daycare is an odd sight.

Men are out of place with my child.

It is natural to question the situation.

Would you honestly leave a 4 year old girl alone with some random guy just because he works in daycare?
>>
>>68053694
I wouldn't suspiciously question someone who worked at a daycare just because he was a male.
>>
>>68044635
>Just so you know we don't accept food stamps here

That would drive me up a wall.
>>
>>68044635
>Cohen should take this sale over
>he closes pretty well

best to have a jew deal with other jews. They'll give shit to each other at negative interest rates!
>>
>>68054151
When you have a kid, you will

Trust me, new parents are all paranoid
>>
>>68050866
Iceland confirmed for interbreeding with gnomes
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.