[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the left so scared of Trump? I thought Hillary was going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 21312312.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
21312312.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Why is the left so scared of Trump? I thought Hillary was going to crush him in the general?
>>
>>68043120
Because he's the wild card, the only performer whose strings they aren't pulling.
>>
>>68043293
No one is pulling Sanders' strings either--he's even more dangerous and free.
>>
>>68043120

They've been conditioned to hate anyone who doesn't share their opinion
>>
Revealing their true thoughts. Like when they say they never hated Bush but will talk about how much they hate him if you bring him up.
>>
>>68043372
Exactly what Soros wants you to think
>>
>>68043372
He votes and caucuses with the democrats. He's an independent in name only.
>>
>>68043372

>someone unironically believes this
>>
Are you kidding? The left fucking loves trump. He's the only way Hillary wins in a general.
>>
>>68043372
>jew
>no strings attached
>>
>>68043120

Because traditionally the republicans win after a democrate eight year term.
>>
>>68043669
>The left fucking loves trump.

So why are they protesting against him? The protests only rallies more GOP voters to polls for Trump. The Chicago riot was a big reason why Trump won Illinois.
>>
There was a very good electoral analysis on cnn recently.

Trump can swing michigan and indianapolis (normally solid blue). If he wins those two, plus florida, thats greater than the 270 electoral votes required to win the presidency. He can even loose ohio and new york in this scenario and still win.

Even tho hillary wins in the popular vote, there about a 75 percent chance based on predicuon models that trump will carry the electoral college.
>>
File: 1360349270427.jpg (8 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1360349270427.jpg
8 KB, 252x244
>>68044069
MAGA
>>
>>68043988
You just answered your own question, retard.
>>
>>68044069

I think Trump will win Ohio. More people voted for Trump in the primaries than Hillary which is amazing because Trump came in 2nd.

I wonder what the GOP establishment going to do after he wins the nomination though?
>>
ayy
>>
>>68043120
They know that Trump is the most pro-Israel candidate in the field. They're afraid he'll undo all the work they've done over the last 8 years in battling against the Jewish seat of power.
>>
>>68044069
Trump will never swing Michigan or Florida sorry bud.
>>
>>68043120
Because all he needs to do is pick a good VP and the election is his.
>>
>>68043120
He gives the grievances of working class whites a place at the table. The democrats prematurely announced they're the party of nonwhites and degenerates, and they still need working class whites in their coalition.
>>
>>68044627
If theyre smart theyll get on board. If trump doesnt secure the nomination, their party will die.

Most so-called establishment republicans (upper class) forgot that theyre a minority in their party. The vast majority of republicans are not like the republicans we see on tv.

The republican base has been abused over the last 30 years to elect people that dont actually represent them. Now that theyre rebelling, the elite are so confused because most of them still think that theyre a good example of the average repyblican.

The truth is that they have no vlue whats going on in their party
>>
>>68043669

t.cruzmissle
>>
>>68044828

Florida is literally a swing state

acting like it's an impossibility is pure shillery
>>
>>68043988
>what literally is building voter enthusiasm
And this is why you'll lose. Too stupid to even identify, let alone combat their tactics.
>>
File: 1453421929020.png (436 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1453421929020.png
436 KB, 800x500
>>68043120

Because he cannot be bought.

He cannot be sold.

He cannot be controlled.

He has made the promise of chasing the metaphysical money changers from the temple.

He will take back our nation's collective destinies from those who ransomed them over the borders and ocean.

He will make us strong again, and the world will tremble at our might once more.

MAGA
>>
Because he is just the worst.

Like, he is literally Hitler.

Why don't you all see this? I can't even right now.
>>
ive heard some lefties try and dismiss trump as a "protest vote", and actually i sort of agree - i doubt he's the perfect candidate for /pol/ or even a lot of his supporters. but a vote for trump is ABSOLUTELY a vote against whoever's been shitting the place up for the last how many years

just hope he delivers on his promises. how many more years of unchecked immigration can the US take before it reaches critical gimmedat? (ie perpetual and self-sustaining pro-immigration and democrat voting)
>>
>>68043120
Because... contrary to popular belief the white vote still matters to Democrats. Dems are scared that Trump could scramble the electoral math and draw in a lot of blue collar, working class whites. Also, Trump will transition from a message that plays to the GOP base to the a message that will appeal to the rest of the country. By doing this he may win as much as 20% of the black vote or simply convince a large percentage of blacks to stay home instead of voting due to the anti-climax of Obama leaving office.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.