[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the Muslims breed out the whites, will they be considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 700x469
When the Muslims breed out the whites, will they be considered the new master race?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 225x350
>>68043023
>Muslims
>Race
American education at its finest
>>
>>68044150
Muslim here, in a way he has the right. We're obviously not a race, Americans find the words conglomerate or federation hard though.
>>
>>68044363
hows bradford?
>>
File: tLnJaPG.jpg (74 KB, 989x656) Image search: [Google]
tLnJaPG.jpg
74 KB, 989x656
>>68044150
Fine. Arabs

Now fuck off
>>
>>68044624
Never been. I thought Rotherham was the new buzzword for where pakis live though. Pretty outdated, I bet you're like 53.
>>
>>68044709
>Arabs
Wow, then you really are a dumbfuckaroo. Arabs are nowhere near being the majority of the Muslim federation of nations, not even close. I think Pakis outnumber all the Arabs put together, including the North African half-niggers.
>>
>>68044811
Great banter !.. but seriously fuck muslims just stay in your own country with all that bushit.. but if you back muslim that drinks beer and plays basketball by all means
>>
>>68045550
>muslim that drinks beer
oxymoron 2bh, Islam is pretty clear, the one who drinks alcohol is no longer considered one of us
>>
File: 1444184907335.jpg (80 KB, 600x311) Image search: [Google]
1444184907335.jpg
80 KB, 600x311
>>68043023
>>68044363
Literally worshiping Satan, and the Jews...
>>
>>68043023
>will Asians replace the Asians

Wut
>>
File: 14445899614.png (1 MB, 1920x7316) Image search: [Google]
14445899614.png
1 MB, 1920x7316
>>68043023

>This is a Pasta, I post when I see bad Mudslime Threads like this.

Is this some kind of subversive sand nigger
game.

I don't get it. Muslims fucked up with christians
and jews since they were born out of the
decomposing corpse of a goat raped by your
Pedoreth, after he was beaten up by some
other dune coons.

And we all know very well, that you are
whoreshippers [sic! intended] of the Light
Bringer, and we are ready to put every Muslim
head from Bilbao to Riad on a pole again.

With liberals, you know very well, that they are
the political prostitues of us all and there
loyality is where the Schekels are.

So please Achmed, playing your game on a
satire board filled with jews, SJWs, stormys,
trumpheads and 9fags want lead to anything.

Go play with >>>/his/

If you have actually something to say

>pic related
>>
islam has no chance to survive in next 100 years. they breed because the west lets them to. When there will be little sources left, why would the superior science follower human beings shares world with filthy sandniggers? If middle-east or at least muslim people wants to live, they should change brutally. Or they will get nuked to hell and still await help from their Allah.
>>
>>68043023
Nope still have to beat Indians Chinese Latinos Africans and Asians if they can do that maybe. Then they need to somehow make them selves a race because OP doesn't understand the difference between genetics and ideology
>>
>>68047612
I almost wish more muslims were like ISIS. At least ISIS has the guts to stand up and fight for their race, their culture, and their way of life. But so many muslims are just the Islamic version of SJW's, leeching off of more affluent members of society, using buzzwords to describe people they don't like and throwing tantrums when they don't get their way.
>>
>>68048380
this happens because they don't read the quran. ISIS is the real islam. they are doing everything the book says and act like this is 1400 years ago but with ak-47's and toyota pick-ups. You can't help these SJW's to realise that what they are believing is BS. Literally every muslim here in Turkey has its own opinion about islam and thinks that ISIS or any other terrorists are just westerns master-plan to show muslims are bad. Yet they didn't even open the first page of quran.
>>
>>68049050
It's a shame. Despite the degeneracy of Muhammad, Islam had so much potential. It could have been a rival to the West and stood on its own. But there's just so much stupid in the Quran that it just ruins it. Especially stuff like the Jizya tax and all the holes in Sharia law. Oh, if only Mohammed had been the Arab Jesus instead of a child rapist.
>>
>>68044995
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
>If the Arab panethnicity is regarded as a single population, then it constitutes the world's second largest group of people after the Han Chinese.
>>
>>68050629
the problem about Islam is that it directly effects the govenance with sharia laws and destroys the opposite ideas immediatly. Of course christianity was just like that about intolerance at the beggining. But europe payed for this for years till Renaissance. Islam never ever been to this kind of rework since its first years. Now what we see is a wild beast uncaged in 21th century.
>>
This won't happen, we will kill them all.
>>
>>68043023
They'll be too busy killing each other to discuss who's the 'master race'.

Arabs hate each other just as much as they hate whites, blacks and Asians. When they finally conquer the world the first thing they're going to do is destroy it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.