[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refuting Trump's Platform Economically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Trump BTFO like never before by Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/badeconomics/comments/4aql93/refuting_trumps_platform_megapost/
>>
>>68042863
>reddit discussing economics
>THERE'S NO REASON FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE JOBS! FREE SHIT YO!
>>
>>68043011
not an argument

some excerpts

>Immigration seems to be one of the few cases of American exceptionalism. In Europe, immigrants generally commit more crime and in some nations are not net positive economically (Sweden, for example, but in Sweden's case it's mostly because of backwards government incentives), while in the US immigrants commit less crime than natives and do not have the same labour market issues immigrants to Europe have.
>>
im interested if anyone can dispel them ledditors
>>
>>68043181
>Economically speaking, the evidence for/against immigration is a very mixed pot. Studies are all saying very different things and the literature is controversial, however a narrative can be pieced together. For high-skilled immigrants and members of the H1B program, the evidence seems to be strongly in favour of net-positive economic effects brought by them. For low-skilled immigrants, the literature is very very mixed, and nothing is as certain as it may be with skilled immigrants for example. Evidence leans towards the idea that low-skilled immigrants are a net benefit to the average American, but directly lower wages for low-skilled Americans- however it is not a very big lean.
>>
>>68043181
The key word missing before "immigrants" is LEGAL.
>>
>>68043181
Illegal immigration is a crime in itself, dumbass.
>>
Nigga you expect me to read all that shit?
>>
>>68043225
it's the only subreddit I like desu

apparently it has the highest concentration of MA's and PhD's on reddit
>>
>le studies
>le science
>le reddit we did it!!! xD
>>
Cuckistan=Reddit
>>
Where the fuck is the argument, how do you use this shit site?
>>
>>68043011
>>68043348
>>68043515
just what I'd expect from you shitlords
>>
>>68042863
>Refuting
Except it isn't. Trump hasn't said anything is wrong with legal immigrants, he's talked about illegal immigrants, who are objectively a drain on the economy.
>>
>>68043570
critique begins at the "R1"
>>
>>68043181
Probably because native Swedes are white cucks and native Americans are savage negroids. What a shit argument.
>>
>>68042863
the only thing leddit actually makes a good point on is the EPA/climate change
>>
>>68043299
>>
>>68043570
its like the human centipede, find someones shit you like and start from there
>>
>>68043651
>very very very mixed but muh reddit opinions

fuck off
>>
File: 1458410741496.jpg (145 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1458410741496.jpg
145 KB, 960x600
>>68043651
hahah
couldn't maintain composure for 5 minutes

are you really that ass blasted about bernie?
>>
>>68043902
The very first thing they post is wrong, about tax cuts. Trump's lower tax brackets are almost identical to current taxes for below 50k, with the current system being you get taxed and then get it back as a refund and in Trump's there's just no tax at all.
>>
>>68043902
>suddenly redditors are against being taxed 0%

Imagine if they could summon that kind of economic expertise for Bernie's ideas
>>
>>68042863
come on guys I'm writing a response now and need your help. clear and concise arguments pls
>>
>>68045239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
>>
File: Moslem Female pickpockets.webm (1008 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Moslem Female pickpockets.webm
1008 KB, 640x360
>>68045239
muslims are theifs
>>
>>68045239
Say that Trump never claimed that his tax cuts would "pay for themselves".
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.