[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based STEM openly gay fag here. Is it time for all people to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: hqdefault.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
Based STEM openly gay fag here.

Is it time for all people to unite together to get rid of the muslim threat once and for all?

Most fags hate muslims. Only a small minority of us are le reddit "Not all muslims". Most of us want islam gone for good.

Is it time /pol/?
>>
>>68042718
Weaponized faggots against pisslam when?
>>
OP is literally a faggot
>>
It's time, fag.
>>
>>68042718
how does it feel that the regressive left that claims to represent you also loves islam?
>>
>>68042718
I got no issues with gays
>>
I don't think sucking their dicks is going to get them to leave
>>
>>68042949

Rather be a fag than a closeted pisslam (I've spoke to many of them)
>>
I'm interested in just how sustainable Islam in the west and their allies the SJW's is. Surely some shit will go down in the near future. Can't stand Islam but would love to see the SJW's heads roll in a public square.
>>
>>68042718
We need you damn faggots to be open about your hate for Muslims, it'll act like a shield for the rest of us, you guys can literally kick off the removal of kebab by being openly on our side so we can be open about our beliefs.
>>
>>68043064

I don't understand the logic. I get where they are coming from when it comes to supporting equal rights for all races and sexualities, but islam is the polar opposite of that.

They seem to go all quiet when gays ask them "Most muslims want homosexuals murdered, where do you stand on that"
>>
>>68043323
they want to exterminate white people m8, they just care that most Muslims are brown, they don't actually care about Islam
>>
Its not all muslims, just the Sunnis.

Fuck the Sunnis
>>
>>68043315

A lot of us are, some are more vocal than others.

Even for gays, posting shit about islams on social media or trying to speak publically can have the same negative reprecussions (Harrassment by SJW's and getting fired from work.)
>>
wasnt there a gay pride parade in sweden through a sandnigger neighborhood, and the media called the fags white supremacists?
>>
>>68043439

Isn't iran mostly shia and they execute gay people?

Based Alawite (Emperor assad's faith) seems to be the only the sect of islam that's open to secularism.
>>
>>68043729
they force gay men to become women, no joke
>>
>>68043671

That's sweden for you.

I expected sweden to collapse in on itself like a blackhole when that happened.
>>
>>68042718
Yes, all of humanity must unite to fuck the Muslimes.

>>68043439
Except the Shi'ites, they should be our friends.
>>
>>68042718
fuck off, at least muslims know what to do with you degenerate faggots.
>>
>>68044016
No way man, I would rather ally with anyone to destroy the Muds. I'd ally with Jews, faggots, paedophiles, Hitler, Satan, Charles Manson, Ed Gein, the guy who beat me up in high school...

Anyone/anything is better than a filthy, dirty, evil, stinking fucking SAND NIGGER.
>>
>>68042718
Muslims are literally bro-tier
>>
File: [DEUS VULT INTENSIFIES].jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
[DEUS VULT INTENSIFIES].jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>68042718
It has been time since 570 AD
>>
>>68044016
Hello Achmed
>>
File: 1390280808633.png (52 KB, 341x548) Image search: [Google]
1390280808633.png
52 KB, 341x548
>>68042718
This is why Milo and Caitlin Jenner support Trump.

Though we don't particularly like gays we will still tolerate you as long as you don't wave your cock in our face.

Meanwhile the muslims will literally throw you off buildings.
>>
I hope you get murdered by a Muslim, fag.
>>
>>68044016
>disregarding white ideals

you're sounding like a nigger. white people being compassionate enough to care about the equal representation of those in the minority of our groups (i.e. fags, women, the disabled), is what gives us heart and separates us from the shitskinned.

granted there needs to be a balance, but then what would you know. you probably are arab filth.
>>
>>68042718
Haha, no. Gay people insisted on acting like a collectivist group, so those few gays that were against it can enjoy what majority of them supported, or kept silent about. I will believe you when I see one gay organization openly stand up to islam invasion.

There is one thing that I like about the rapefugees crisis, that the groups who advocate the most for them are the ones that will get their shit kicked in as first. And when their turn to white, cisgendered, patriarchoimperialistic, heteronormative male to protect or fight for them, the only answer they'll get will be 'Insallah'
>>
>>68044242
Then you should know the jew would use you as fodder fighting against islam while supplying the moderate beheader with weapons made from your countryman's labor. Just look at Obama giving them billions and now turning around and admitting ISIS is a bunch of genocidal maniacs. Meanwhile Soros makes billions off the government debt.
>>
>>68044313

Ahmed please, stop trolling it's too obvious
>>
File: maariful_man_made_laws.jpg (452 KB, 950x850) Image search: [Google]
maariful_man_made_laws.jpg
452 KB, 950x850
>>68042718
>Is it time for all people to unite together to get rid of the muslim threat once and for all?

The answer is yes.

Islam = enemy of the world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-XfBxPI_Jo
>>
>>68042718
BASED FAGGOT
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>68042718

>gay

Stop trying to sneak in to the proper movement, you are just as bad as the rest of them. Gays are like Jews, they infiltrate movements and try to play both sides, won't work with me you cocksucking prick.
>>
>>68044588
I'd rather use the Jews as cannon fodder desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>68042718
Put this on, faggot kike.
>>
>>68044507
No Milo supports Trump because it is the candidate who makes progressives the angriest. His entire decision tree is based on "what will make progressives the angriest" and then he does it.
>>
>>68043671
https://youtu.be/yvTg9wfzDFo

found the video.
>>
File: 1458047752075.jpg (434 KB, 1250x938) Image search: [Google]
1458047752075.jpg
434 KB, 1250x938
>>
>>68042718
did you just call yourself based?

saging this faggot
>>
>>68042718
Fag here too. You know what pisses me off? My family is originally from Sweden (in b4 gay Swede jokes, yeah, we're gay as fuck, we know) and for years on end I watched that country become more and more unsafe because they brought in all of these dirty sandniggers who represent the polar opposite of what the left has fought for. This is supposed to be progress? Are you fucking kidding me? My dream was to move back to Sweden but I stayed in the US because I realized that Europe will never have the freedom that the people here will have. We have to fight for that. The USA can't become like Europe no matter how much Bernie Sanderstein brainwashes people in thinking it's a good idea.
>>
NOW IS THE TIME TO LIT THE FIRE

YOUR PAST IS SCREAMING, YOUR FOREFATHERS ARE CRYING

MOTHER EUROPE IS BEING TORN, MOTHER EUROPA IS BEING RAPED

MEN, UNITE, SAVE YOUR MOTHER
SAVE YOUR LAND, SAVE YOUR HISTORY
SAVE YOUR CULTURE, YOUR IDENTITY AND YOUR HERITAGE.

>>68016870
>>68016870
>>68016870
>>68016870
>>68016870

LIT THE FIRES
LIT THE FIRES
LIT THE FIRES

ALL HAIL THE GODS OF THE OLD
>>
>>68044956
Pls tell me this is Bosnia or Albania...

PLEASE
>>
>>68044956
Girls and boys together?
> Have you ever seen women even doing this?
> Especially next to men...
>>
>>68043439

If the majority was reversed it would be the Shiites causing all the trouble.

Islam is the root problem.
>>
>>68042840
never
because we cannot weaponize ourselves
>>
File: Be0k2vPIMAAcw_F[1].jpg (40 KB, 579x457) Image search: [Google]
Be0k2vPIMAAcw_F[1].jpg
40 KB, 579x457
>>68042718
Regardless of what anyone wants, it needs to happen.
If not, we will all die.
>>
>>68042718

You have to get rid of the kikes first.

You get rid of the mudshits, the kikes will just find something else to throw at ya
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
how are you planning to stop the muslim menace if you don't have any chilluns?
>>
Okay, memes aside, how do we fix the Islam problem.

In the West, we have legitimately moderate Muslims, who don't believe in death for apostacy, who don't think a wife should be entirely subservient to a husband, who don't stone their gay sons, and so on. But their children are brought up confused by the disconnect between the established religious text and their family's beliefs, and this leads them towards Islamist groups. And that radicalises them and next thing you know they're off to Syria for boot camp and protesting freedom of speech.

Could we get a reformation going, or is Islam too splintered to reasonably progress as a unified religion? Are there some sects, the Wahabbis for example, too violent to be allowed to continue, and how do we eliminate them without radicalising the less violent masses? Would it be better to give up on a future for Muslims, and simply exacerbate the differences between sects to provoke more intra-Islam violence?

If the West and Russia unite to BTFO of ISIS, will it cause dindu-like reflexes from the Muslim population? "They dindu nuffin, just tryna build a nation, get their spiritual lives back on track." Or do most Muslims hate them enough to applaud their downfall?

What is the best way to make Islam civilised, /pol/? We're running out of time.
>>
File: 1458337513146.jpg (76 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1458337513146.jpg
76 KB, 640x512
>>68042718
>Most fags hate muslims. Only a small minority of us are le reddit "Not all muslims". Most of us want islam gone for good.

Amen brother. I might be a cock sucking faggot who wants to hold Trump in his hands. But i will never support muslims.

When its about muslims and islam - gays are on /pol/ side.
>>
>>68043109
Tbqh gays can be bro tier, ad long as they aren't "camp" or act degenerate, although plenty of straight people do that. Another good thing about gays is that they can mock Islam or do other edgy shit and get away with it easier than straight guys. Milo is a good example of this.
>>
just nuke middle east i agree to die for the sake of humanity
>>
>>68045365
It's Sweden obviously
>>
>>68046564
My gay cousins boyfriend uses the same identity politics as that one black comedian, with blacks and niggers

He's gay, while the flamboyant fairies prancing around at those pride events are faggots
>>
>>68046564
>ad long as they aren't "camp" or act degenerate
i personally never seen that even if i was in Cologne during gay pride.
Even gay pride was kinda...okay. I saw gays dressed as "pink elephants" but that was the most degenerate stuff i saw. All others were dressed as regular gemran hikers or riding motorcycles in leather (like gay Sons of Anarchy lol). Nothing that vomit-calling.

I bet the jews spreading the wrong picture to make /pol/ hate us.
>>
File: rneMJy4.jpg (93 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
rneMJy4.jpg
93 KB, 960x639
>>
>>68044016

Fuck off back to derkistan mahmood.
>>
>>68046932
This

Never met a faggot in real life who wasn't a raging lefty.
>>
>>68046932
then go try ur lgbt shit in saudi arabia fuggin rrrrrrrraaahg where this photo takeen from??!??'?4r04034**
>>
>>68046932
>Invites muslims into the country
>Muslims kill them for being gay
Well at least they aren't islamaphobic
>>
>>68047123
London
>>
>>68044507
>Though we don't particularly like gays we will still tolerate you as long as you don't wave your cock in our face.

Yeah. Id be willing to live and let live as long as gays were willing to leave it at that, and not get pushy and force people to lose their jobs.
>>
>>68046446

I don't think its possible. It's been tried throughout history. We've used violence, we've used trade agreements. We've even just left them to it (When the british empire drew up borders and left the region.)

I think if there was a way to make them civilized and bring them to the 21st century, the western world would be doing that right now, but its not possible.

WW3 will be islam VS the west. We have nukes, they don't. Hopefully BASED trump and boris will agree to glass the region.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.