[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we keep blacks (chimps) around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: niggershavebeenreplaced.jpg (149 KB, 960x735) Image search: [Google]
niggershavebeenreplaced.jpg
149 KB, 960x735
Blacks literally have no use in american society. With computers and agricultural equipment there is no need for for niggers. Why do we keep these complaining crime committing chimps around /pol/?
I think we should burn them

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/sets/demon-nigger-killer-hunter-the
>>
File: nig.jpg (40 KB, 315x360) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
40 KB, 315x360
>>
>>68038527
Why are Amerifats so racist?
>>
File: Totalfaggots.jpg (336 KB, 1689x835) Image search: [Google]
Totalfaggots.jpg
336 KB, 1689x835
>>68038795
Why are canacuck's so cuck?
>>
>>68038887
If you kill all the Afro-Americans, who will play pro sports and entertain the masses?

Canada doesn't have this problem because they don't play hockey.
>>
>>68038527
Because Jews won't let us get rid of them.
>>
File: eurocuck.png (1 MB, 800x775) Image search: [Google]
eurocuck.png
1 MB, 800x775
>>68039065
Mabey our society will benefit from not being entertained by chimps
>>
>>68038795
Let me tell you a quick story.

>be adopted Dominican with white family
>grow up in boston full of white people.
>move to LA for college
>get constantly told I act white by minorities
>white guys always call me nigger
>white girls want my dick

It aint easy being brown. I genuinely think white men are afraid of not being found attractive anymore. No group gets butthurt faster than white guys
>>
File: nigbama.jpg (76 KB, 550x876) Image search: [Google]
nigbama.jpg
76 KB, 550x876
>>68039201
It certainly would
>>
>>68038527
If it wasn't for fucking John Wilkes Booth and the retarded liberals who like to keep em around for votes and pets, they would be back home in Africa.
>>
>>68039739
Why don't we just lynch all niggs
>>
Let's all advocate genocide!

>How are you different from ISIS, exactly?
>>
>>68040084
ISIS kills based on religion and a shitskin childrapist book.
Nigger killers just advocate removing chimps from america so that we can stop having all this violence and chimpout
>>
File: nazi.jpg (169 KB, 497x336) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
169 KB, 497x336
>>
>>68040084
Genocide? who said anything about that? I was merely referencing how Lincoln was planning to send them back. And think not for a second that they wouldn't genocide whites if given the opportunity. As they are already doing Here in the US and in South Africa.
>>
>>68040784
And honestly is removing nigger such a bad thing? they cause too much crime for how little of population they are
>>
File: welfareclub nig.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
welfareclub nig.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
and they breed like insects
>>
>>68041327
I agree, I am only wondering how big of a disaster they have to cause to snap the moderates from their slumber to the nonsense the liberals enable. But nonetheless the blacks mainly kill each other for the time being so they are doing a good job of sorting themselves out.
>>
File: nigevolution.jpg (26 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
nigevolution.jpg
26 KB, 750x600
>>68042179
the problem is they breed as fast as they kill each other and they still are a growing POOPulation
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.