[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED ORBAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13
Based Hungarian PM Viktor Orban stands up for Hungary and for Europe against the Islamic migration (hijra) that is destroying the West:

https://youtu.be/EbINrdyAXlE

Full text of speech:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/hungarian-pm-europe-is-not-free-because-freedom-begins-with-speaking-the-truth
>>
>>68036326
Beautiful
>>
Colour revolution when?
>>
>>68036326

Based Orban, based Hungary
>>
>>68036326
He's gonna get himself colored.
>>
>>68036326

Stay based Orban.
>>
He's just a populist far righter in the general European media. That's why we need TRUMP to win the American election so desperately, so he can slowly start switching the globalists arguments towards common sense.
>>
>>68036326
This is a politician who loves his people.
>>
>>68041539
They are going to rig the election HARD if Trump gets the nomination. It's nothing but an uphill battle.
>>
>>68036326
He didn't stop the shitty deal with Turkey so he lost points with me. Still better than 99% of European leaders.
>>
>gypsy mongol defending europe
lol
>>
>>68042191
stay mad lakatos rambo
>>
File: TXXXXX.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TXXXXX.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>68036326
ARM YOURSELVES BROTHERS!!!
>>
>>68042746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2b9EtQ2FPY

i absolutely love butthurt mongols
>>
>>68042002

He wants votes from retarded racists and islamophobics but still wants EU bennies like all you eastern racist shitholes
>>
>>68043487
>using the word "islamophobics" seriously
>>
>>68042002
I was asleep for some time
why didn't he
>>
>>68036326
>the Islamic migration (hijra) that is destroying the West
Isn't hijra when muslims leave non-believer territories towards the house of Islam?
>>
>>68044244
I think he tried I really can't remember
>>
>>68044419
muslims don't believe in leaving non-believer territories. they believe in making non-believer territories into muslim lands and non-believers into muslims or dead
>>
I love Orban's speeches, he is very good with his words. I just hate the fact that he is also supposedly very corrupt
>>
KILL EVERY JEW

BEFORE THEY KILL YOU
>>
>>68036326
How can a man in power be so based?
>>
>>68042191
Tells you just how sad the EU is right now
>>
>>68042002
Because he knows they wont end up in Hungary.

All those coming will be making their way to Germany and Britain.
>>
>>68042002
>>68044244
>>68044438
he try after a point he only want to stay v4 out of it.he saying in our tv v4 together send soldiers and shit to grecce to stop that shit and anyone who want to take imigrant can take from turkey but no one forced us to take migrants. so basicly volunteer countrys taking migrants.
>>
>>68044809
every great leader has his vices i think it comes with the territory.

Women.
Money.
Ego.

It is always something.
>>
>>68036326
Right now it is a complete clusterfuck.

Our prime minister is essentially a Nationalist from the 90s (Yugo wars) that pretends he is a super preachy European or something.

We send immigrants to Croatia, they get pissed, send them back, we send them to Hungary, they send them back, Greeks fucking around on those islands like Kos, Turks behaving like idiots (Erdogan) trying to blackmail Western Europe, at the same time no one is really sure what to do here anymore.

Apparently even fucking Albanians are getting tired of the Arabs kekeke.

The issue is that Westerners cant accuse huns of racism, because east - not european.

The first time being considered a second class white turned out to be good heh.
>>
<3 Hungary
>>
>>68044838
This.
>>
>>68044809
''Corrupt'' is a meme-word used against people like Orban.

Why do you think there's so much shit about Putin being ''corrupt''? Because he doesn't fall in line with the globalist agenda.

Oh, Putin isn't a liberal democrat? That's not being corrupt.
>>
>>68036326
based hung-aryans
>>
>>68046120
Orban is corrupt but so is everybody else and that is the problem, everything out here is run on - hey can you get my cousin, brother, nephew, dog, bacon, etc. this job.
>>
>>68036326
He fucked up getting on this bandwagon. He has to go all in with this or he'll lose all of his support in the next elections and he seems to be faking his enthusiasm on this.
He's a half jewish half gypsie after all.
>>
>>68036326

>>68016870
>>68016870
>>68016870

LIT THE FIRES
LIT THE FIRES
SPREAD THE WORD
THE FINAL HOUR IS HERE
>>
>>68036326
Beautiful! A real leader.

But if Hungary and Poland doesent watch out they are gonna get eastern europe spring(ed) by the kikes.
>>
Its a nice feeling knowing some countries in Europe have elected leaders like this man.

Some countries in Europe will remain European while the rest crumble and die as a result of multiculturalism.

It's just sad that England is dead.
>>
File: 1458159152228310edited.jpg (55 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1458159152228310edited.jpg
55 KB, 500x350
>>68045564
thanks
>>
Well what is he actually gonna do? Speeches don't do anything and nobody really gives a shit about Hungary.
>>
>>68046279
Orban is corrupted, everyone important enough in politics is. They just start talking shit once they don't fall in line about them
>>
>>68046120
honestly i think you are wrong at least partially, orban himself isnt corrupt, but he is stuck in the "trench warfare" mentality of the last 15 year. After the communist regime his party was the underdog without any financial resources and when he managed to gain power he used it to fuel his most loyal comrades instead distributing based on merit. Nowdays when the left wing is shattered and nonexistent in hungary this kind is shit pretty bad...
>>
>>68046880
still its fucking hilarious, the west is so altruistic it will kill itself instead of just banning abortion and forcing all the white rednecks to dish out babies.
>>
>>68047128
Just google kalergi plan, it's fucking scary how right on it is with all that's happening right now. I wonder how long it is before people realize that it's happening directly thru births
>>
>>68046987
Rewarding loyalty is important to keep a trustworthy circle of friends around you when you've taken power. This is a successfull strategy used by everyone, always throughout history, when they've taken power. It's the only way to ensure you remain in power.

There's nothing ''corrupt'' about that. The only reason it's called ''corruption'' is because the way we look at it, we define ''corruption'' as acting out of line of the modern liberal democratic system. But there's nothing ''corrupt'' about it, at all.
>>
>>68046792
speeches help to set the mentality, the general opinions of the population, so we dont go greeting 'fugees with banners

>nobody really gives a shit about Hungary
well thats true, but the same could be said abouts yours, weed/leaf-san. You would still do everything what you think is right for your folks right? its not the matter of power in the global scale really...
>>
>>68047306
lel, in order for the plan to work everything needs to run flawlessly, not gonna happen because the other side - arabs or other minorities - are actually too stupid to wait until they have greater numbers.
>>
>>68046279
There's a reason for it, it's because enriching one's own people is a successfull strategy.

Think of it like ''prioritizing one's own before others'' on a smaller scale, instead of on a national scale, it's on a government scale. It depends on who is doing it, whether it's detrimental to the people at large or not. In Hungary it's to the hungarian peoples benefit. In Sweden, it's to the swedish people's detriment.
>>
>>68045906
>Apparently even fucking Albanians are getting tired of the Arabs kekeke.
Every islamic nation would get mad at millions of their own kind going through them and fucking shit up. It's just common sense, even pieces of shits have it.
>>
File: 1424842339152.jpg (48 KB, 478x434) Image search: [Google]
1424842339152.jpg
48 KB, 478x434
>>68036326
>"Even if it is made of silk, a muzzle is still a muzzle".
>>
Thank God some European leaders have balls.
>>
>>68047586
yeah i know, the issue is that eastern europeans are straightforward, we dont get this whole multiculturalism is great, fucking everyone went over these lands and left a clusterfuck and naturally easternos want to be left alone.

>>68047687
right now lebanon for instance is swarmed by syrians.
>>
>>68047586
also, there was some south american king that forbade whites (probably spaniards or portuguese colonisers) to intermarry, so they could not intermarry with each other, only with the natives, creepy stuff.
>>
>>68047499
i never implied its necesserily a bad thing. i think in that situation some 15 years ago he made the right call.

im saying that those ppl who gained power thanks to him shouldnt abuse it (and he should some way enforce this not just turning a blind eye). also shifting a bit away from using public funds for rewarding the oldguard would be nice (he doesnt have any internal opposition whatsoever), and using it for development instead. (some of his most loyal companions are plain retards honestly)
>>
>>68048096
Western system is a fucking mess

There's not literally not a system left that's not fucking their people in the ass right now. And at the same time we got no nationalistic leaders, gee wonder how that happened too. Perhaps left media is fucking mess
>>
>>68048430
The world is changing, globalization is really amazing, still it is great that we get all this tech but the price is pretty high.

We should just say fuck it, and ban abortion and force everyone to marry and have mandatory five kids.
>>
>>68048718
>globalization is really amazing
No
>>
>>68047808
Straightforward or not, multiculturalism is a failed dogma.
Even Merkel http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-angela-merkel-spricht-von-historischer-bewaehrungsprobe-fuer-europa-a-1067685.html
and former French PM Sarkozy http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8317497/Nicolas-Sarkozy-declares-multiculturalism-had-failed.html
have said this current uncontrolled immigration policy has been a disaster. It's not like anyone other than Swedish officials believe in the myth of multiculturalism.
>>
File: clap.gif (391 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
391 KB, 250x189
>To reengineer its ethnic foundations
>>
File: img_8811.jpg (249 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
img_8811.jpg
249 KB, 614x461
>>68048718

> globalization is really amazing
>>
>>68048808
it is failing but everyone is afraid to let the population degrade naturally.

the first nation that gets to develop robots might actually want less people and will use it to fuck over other nations.

>>68048963
the good sides are the internet, international banking system, easy travel.

not my fault that arabs are too stupid to not destroy the west.

EU was supposed to be built for Europeans.
>>
>>68048096
B-but muh private sports stadium with the audience capacity of 3500 people in muh 500 people strong small town in the middle of nowwhere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_Arena
>>
File: americlap.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
americlap.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>68036326
>>
>>68046711
Its not dead you defeatist faggot.

It is, however, dying. Therefore it needs its children to fight for it. Thats where you come in.
>>
File: whynotboth.gif (611 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.gif
611 KB, 400x276
>>68048430
putins/eastern system aint no sunshine&butterflies either... but at least counteracts some of the stupidity of the west
why not take the good parts of both and leave the shitty ones behind?
>>
>>68047530
Don't worry senpai it's only bants. Can't smash the goulash.
>>
>>68049193
exactly...
thanks for memeing btw...
>>
File: 1456354786121.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1456354786121.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>68036326
>that feel when you move back and forth between Hungary and the U.S.
>>
Make no mistake, islam is not our enemy. The jew is.
>>
>>68049716
No I only meant that having no opposition will ruin countries, same goes for east, east and fucking shit holes like ME that solely run on incompetent fucks that happen to own oil and pay for a lot more competent people to run their shit, ie USA kikes
>>
>>68049164
The multiculturalism dogma doesn't recognize things like nations. Automation will undoubtedly reduce the physical human workload, but that doesn't reduce the way a certain sect wants to rule over others.
>>
>>68050138
jew is just a wealthier, craftier muslim. fucking semites man...
>>
Also our deaf president BTFO germoney's merkel

http://www.thelocal.de/20160311/you-completely-failed-on-refugees-germany-macedonia

>But no one has the courage to say what still lies ahead. Between Sudan and Egypt alone, 20 million migrants are waiting to come to Europe. The refugee flow won't end,
>>
>>68050138
They're both cancers that need to be purged.
>>
>>68050138
Islam is the sword the Jew is using against Europe. It's all well and good to kill the swinger of the sword, but if you don't defend against the sword you won't last too long.

Muslims and Jews, bad news.
>>
>>68049924
Testvér! Jó napot! I do this as well, though I haven't been home in over 2 years, do you know if Tata has been affected by the refugees at all? I cry for magyaroszag.
Fun watching Americans tear each other to shreds this year jah?
>>
File: tfw.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>tfw no Orban chancellor
>>
File: v4.jpg (44 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
v4.jpg
44 KB, 500x274
Can V4 just genocide the muslims already?
Based V4
>>
>>68049716
Vladimir Vladimirovich's cronies are all jews. From Abramov and Usmanov to Deripaska and Timchenko, when it comes to giving favors to the chosen people Vlad is your man.
>>
>>68051261
Genocide is never the answer. Besides you killed the guys being able to pull it off in WW2 and after.
>>
Brilliant!
>>
>>68050651
no refugee there.soon most of our camps closed around 1k still here.
>>
>>68051261
I'm game for a crusade, as long as I get weapons to do it and the infested countries let me go there to do it. Oh, that's right, neither of those things will ever happen because they'll rather die than let us help them, and my government won't give me weapons because it's too obscessed with its border protection and won't dare to leave it. V4 are too small and weak to do the job, no matter how enthusiastic we are.
It's always been about the superpowers and always will be. The V4 will just sit on its ass securing its borders and let the big boys fight it out like usual.

>>68051779
Nazi hunting is still a TV show in american TV. They are hunting down 90 year olds in hiding and killing the bank accounts of their descendants. America is jewed beyond help.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5248878/?ref_=nm_knf_t1
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.