[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How wealthy do you need to be for looks/personality not to matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
How wealthy do you need to be for looks/personality not to matter to women in the West? Are we talking a million, or more now?
>>
>>68034502
Plenty of women will date guys who are fat, ugly, poor, mean, or some combination.

But women can be extremely retarded.

t. American
>>
>>68034502
Yes.

If you are hideous you should have about a million dollars to get a girlfriend. Otherwise they won't be attracted to you. And even then, you'll have to compete with millionaires who are ranging from ugly to actually handsome and richer than you.

such is life.
>>
File: tumblr_nkeiv73O8i1rids08o1_500.png (496 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkeiv73O8i1rids08o1_500.png
496 KB, 500x730
>>68034839
I'm meaning 7+/10
>>
>>68034502
300k a year
>>
>>68034502
Looks will always matter to women.

If you're rich enough they will use you for you're money, but they will be fucking Chad on the side.
>>
>>68035017
3 mill is the new 1 mill and it is always getting higher
>>
with enough money, a 3 inch dick will make her scream like it's 10.
>>
>>68035017
>fah finally scores
>>
File: omg.png (2 MB, 1205x950) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
2 MB, 1205x950
>>68034502
>Schwartzberg
>>
First, deduct 40-50% (alimony and child support) from whatever amount. Then if you think the remaining is enough for you in a lifetime, that's the amount you might want to have.

>>68035164
Women cheat regardless. Why? because they easily can
>>
Depending on where you live in the us if you are not attractive and not making over 60k a year just get used to being single. For average people depending on how cheap it is to live where you live. Bargaining with women most of the require a house a good vehicle a life insurance policy and a little bit of money in savings and a retirement plan.
>>
>>68034502
Go fap to femdom you betas.
Maybe if you would actually lift and take care of your body, you won't be ugly. Unless you're ugly beyond repair, then there's no excuse for you not cleaning yourself up so you can get a gf.
It's a lot easier than getting millions of dollars too btw.
>>
>>68034502
It depends. Latinas seem to not mind if their man is fat. Asians don't like fat men. Blacks and whites are hit and miss.

It mainly pertains to status though. Do people find you important? Do people respect you? Do you have something people want? If it's yes, looks are second.
>>
Don't ask how you can change to become attractive for women. Ask how women can change to become attractive for you.
>>
The specific amount can differ based on the woman herself, but essentially the "amount" required is the amount needed to provide her with shelter, transportation, food, clothing, and various luxuries without her having to work.

You can probably bag a girl by having a studio apartment, a car that you put her on the insurance of, and take her out to dinner/clubs/movies and buy her gifts - but she'll never reproduce with you and will probably cheat on you with a guy who has a 4br/2bath house who is willing to buy her her own vehicle.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.