[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't China want to help destroy Islam, bring world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: china-flag.jpg (47 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
china-flag.jpg
47 KB, 1024x768
Why doesn't China want to help destroy Islam, bring world peace and prosperity
>>
>>68034375
Well, they do oppress the shit out of their Muslims in Xinjiang.
>>
>>68034805
yea but they need to invade every Muslim country with 300 million troops
>>
>>68035011
Why? They can just keep them out of their own country. They don't have white guilt and mass immigration.
>>
>>68035747
after the are done with us China is next
>>
Didn't China do this once then everyone was like omg China shouldn't be the displaying force
>>
>>68034375
Because they don't give a fuck. It's not their problem, it's problem of the people who actually stupid enough to put up with Islam shit. They keep their country safe and wait until Islam bring down West. It's pure win-win.
>>
>>68035841
If/when they actually threaten the territorial integrity of China, the Chinese will eradicate them with robotic efficiency. Western globalist liberals will attempt to subvert China long before the Muslims do.
>>
File: based chinks.png (713 KB, 649x917) Image search: [Google]
based chinks.png
713 KB, 649x917
>>68034375
>>
>>68036009
>subvert China
Good luck with that, seeing that China righteously don't give a shit about Western liberals and their stupidity.
>>
>>68036132
Was just about to post this. They turn terrorist caves into ovens.
>>
>>68036249
>subvert china
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/09/chinese-billionaire-executed-for-mafia-style-gang.html
there is only one power in China and Jews aren't it.
>>
>>68036249
And their top universities have officially designated academic Department of Marxism, which will shut down any western critical theorists who would try to co-opt the education establishment over there. Nevertheless, progressives are going to try their hardest to break China down, and coerce multiculturalism, and globalism there.
>>
>>68036009
By then the World will already be Destroyed among many Asian Country's
>>
>>68036711
It just won't stick, because Chinese consider themselves superior to western barbarians in each way, and don't consider black as man at all. It would be a long time, if ever, when they succumb to yellow guilt.
>>
>>68037250
The youth and women are always a liability. I don't care what race it is.
>>
File: WMus2008.jpg (157 KB, 512x314) Image search: [Google]
WMus2008.jpg
157 KB, 512x314
>>68037250
But on the plus size, they effectively have virtually no female voting franchise, because The Party is overwhelmingly male. The single greatest weakness of democracy is absent there. Combined with their ethnic homogeneity, and I have no reason to think they won't be the strongest nation in the long term.
>>
>>68037640
>and I have no reason to think they won't be the strongest nation in the long term
They will be, because West is declining, and Middle East is going to be a shithole until they stop being religious assholes, so forever. It's just the history turning it's wheels ever so slowly.
>>
>>68037945
>They will be
Their universities and scientist sucks. I don't think they will be able to compete with the west technologically. The humanities are dead in the west, and social science departments are full of crazy ass SJW fucks, but STEM departments are working fine. There's a reason why so many asians are studying in the west.
>>
>>68038404
>There's a reason why so many asians are studying in the west.
Yeah, and then they go back and teach more asians back at home. They still behind right now, and government control doesn't make the situation better, but they improve and aren't stopping at that.
>>
>>68037640
How and why did Michigan's Upper Peninsula voter differently than the rest of the state of Michigan? Looks like a dumb faggot made this picture.
>>
>>68037250
well said bravo bravo!
and it's all because Jews dont control their media/minds china seems like a rather safe place
>>
>>68038888
>Yeah, and then they go back and teach more asians back at home.
Are they really going back?

Even if that's correct, the US industrial-military complex is what really pushes innovation forward, and I think the gap is too wide to close.

Hope you're wrong anon. Nice quads btw.
>>
>>68039006
They did a shitty job using the paintbucket tool
>>
Is China the ultimate kebab removal system in the long run? Or do you think the chinese are destined to become cucked like the west as time passes?

In a few generations when Africa is chinese and China is uncontested world #1, will they bring "africans refugees" by the millions into their country to make up for the shit they did in Africa and to muslims in their country?
>>
File: 5500 miles of manual labour.jpg (121 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
5500 miles of manual labour.jpg
121 KB, 800x534
>>68034375
its westerner thinking to want to keep fucking with other people

islam is not china's problem atm.

China doesnt and very rarely invades even when they easily can. Instead of swallowing korea for example they allowed it to thrive as a vassal state. They also built their own wall 2000 years ago.
>>
>>68034375
China is not interested in more Civil Wars, commie
>>
>>68039462
China's population is becoming more and more Christian over the last few years.

It is more likely that they will go on a crusade in the next few generations.
>>
>>68039325
>Are they really going back?

Ha, yes absoultely! Have you ever seen those Chinese students on university campuses? Protip: they stick to their own and don't bother with anyone else unless need be. When the semester/year is over, they leave and new ones come in. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>68039462
>Is China the ultimate kebab removal system in the long run? Or do you think the chinese are destined to become cucked like the west as time passes?
Again, as I say - Chinese see themselves as superior nation and people. They won't expand, but they aren't going to let anyone in, either. Also, they don't have welfare, so "refugees" will just starve to death as leeches who tried to suck blood from stone.
>>
>>68039626
the party doctrine is highly secular, nothing will happen. They've cracked down on extreme religion before, christianity included.
>>
>>68036132
Those type 95s give me the biggest hard on.
>>
>>68034375
China literally doesn't care. If it doesn't involve advancing China's economic development or standing in the world, it's tangential.
China does stop Muslim radicals in Xin jiang though, and other Chinese muslims have been assimilated due to Han supremacy for centuries. Also China is backing based Assad.
So Muslims aren't at the top of the list of things that matter for China, but they do make some contributions.
>>
>>68034375
Doesnt China and Russia sell weapons to the middle east? Who else do all those fucking terrorists have so many AKs?
>>
>>68039462
China doesn't do immigration. Foreigners that are allowed here only are here at the behest of the Chinese. And no outsider can ever truly become Chinese. So no.
>>
>>68039534
No it's not us the West has been infiltrated by Jews
>>
china just wants their currency to be an oil currency too. other than that, they dont care and have enough problems in their own country to deal with
>>
>>68040173
>And no outsider can ever truly become Chinese.
The grief of my life...
>>
>>68040173
>And no outsider can ever truly become Chinese
Why is that anon?

I know lots of westerners who went to China and getting pussy there is as easy as buying rice.

Is that concept of nation a male thing in China? Your women seem to be very open to foreigners.
>>
>>68040173
how's that sweet game they're making everybody play over there?
>>
>>68036132
based China
>>
>>68039957
it would make China proud Warriors bring world peace, Heavily increase China's Economic development you would have less people to control and treat themselves more humanly as long as the aggression ceased after they were done with Muslims and they will respect China after forced conversion
>>
File: 1458378381670.png (74 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1458378381670.png
74 KB, 230x230
>>68036132

Based flamethrowing Chinamen. They know how to take care of their Muslim problem.

>>68036519

Jew here. You can't have it all.
>>
>>68040434
That's the same in Japan and I don't think it's a bad thing as diversity has proven how it doesn't work.

>>68040466
It means you will never be Chinese, even if you have lived there for 30 years and are fluent in the language. You don't look like them, don't have their history, you can live very well there as a white man but don't expect to be considered as one of them.
>>
>>68040466
>Why is that anon?
It's called being nationalistic, you idiot. Only Western cuck-nations like German and Sweden think migrants are more German/Sweden than their ethnic locals.
>>
Because theyre not goyim stupid?

Nore are they the kike's personal army

Stupid goyim
>>
>>68040466
westerners get easy pussy everywhere in asia, not just china

its the colonial concept, "white man must be loaded"

also girls see hollywood movies and some of them have the idea that western men are more romantic etc...or extra special

but not all girls are gold diggers, you just gonna find the good ones.
>>
>>68040434
You can do what I do though. Learn the language, make friends, figure out the history and culture. You can be an honorary Chinese, or a "China hand." Find a baifumei and make with the reproduction. You could live here to if you found a job, which in certain fields isn't too hard.
>>68040466
I'm a foreigner too, compay. The thing is China has a concept of a nation that doesn't fit with the Western notion. Nation = blood. That's what it boils down to. You have Chinese blood? You're Chinese! You don't? Well, do the math. I don't know what Chinese females and foreign men have to do with this.
>>68040485
You mean League of Legends or the sheet-of-paper-waist thing?
>>
>>68041368
>You mean League of Legends or the sheet-of-paper-waist thing?

I think he's talking about Sesame points.
>>
>>68040763
I don't follow how it would increase the economic development. And I don't think China's interested in being warriors and world peace and all that.
>>
>>68041368
>Find a baifumei and make with the reproduction.
Already married, so no luck.

>which in certain fields isn't too hard
Which are?
>>
>>68041554
???
>>
>>68041611
Education, finance, these for sure. Some foreigners just come here and start up Western style cafes and bars and clubs and shit. There's always that.
>>
>>68041859
Or both
>>
>>68041009
>Only Western cuck-nations
There's something called "naturalization process" you mongo. I wanted the anon opinion on what cultural basis the chinks refuse to consider it. BTW, your own country has a naturalization process. You even have a cuban from Canada running for president.

You must be a cuck country by your own criteria.
>>
>>68041286
>singapore
well no shit. all your women are gold diggers considering how many rich people are in singapore.
and the new bougies in shanghai are gold diggers too. white ppl only get a free pass when they pass that money threshold, at which point any decently attractive chinese/asian guy would as well.
grow the fuck up. only on reddit and 4chan, two 90% white places, would the wmaf be propagated. as much as the bmwf is
>>
File: 1363462006734.png (155 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1363462006734.png
155 KB, 600x600
Government on the mainland and islands is pretty heavily corrupted by the mafia. The major triads had historic ties to the Ming dynasty, which had historic ties to islam. Since the party is more concerned with keeping their shitty economy propped up while suppressing the tax base, they wouldn't have the time or resources to deal with muslims even if they wanted to.
>>
>>68041859
Damn. And here I am, earning my STEM degree.
>>
>>68042359
America is different, because it is not an ethnic country. "Americans" have only been here for about 300 years. The United States of America cannot be called a homeland of Americans. But that IS true for Europe and Asia. Germany is the homeland of Germans, China is the homeland of Chinese.
>>
>>68036249
>seeing that China righteously don't give a shit about the West and their stupidity.

fixed
>>
>>68042570
The term is 'ethnogenesis'. One could make the argument that there was enough time for one to happen in the US, as one happened with the Boers in South Africa in about the same amount of time since the early colonial period, but immigration after the Civil War halted that ethnogenesis after about 200 years after it began.
>>
>>68041368
paper one ig
>>
>>68034375
China literally has everything to gain from letting islam destroy the west, It lets them be the only world power without any work.

seriously when your enemy is about to shoot themselves in the head you don't destroy the gun.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.