[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Newt Gingrich?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Newt.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Newt.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
How do you feel about Newt Gingrich?
>>
The guy has an eye for winners
>>
cunt republican #246
>>
He suddenly became anti establishment and seems to support Trump but wont admit it.
His political commentary about the republican primary has been top tier so far, also we need a MOONBASE
>>
Too bad we didn't elect him in 2012, would probably have moon colonies by now
>>
>>68033566
>>68033603
>Newt Gingrich is Moonman
>>
>>68032998
a living meme my friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmKVRVX4q-k
>>
>>68032998
Probably the most retarded name in the history of names.
>>
>>68033767
Everybody just calls it a smartphone.
>>
>>68032998
always liked him tbqh, he is an intelligent man who speaks his mind
>>
>>68032998
>>68033566
BASED

He exposed the Overlords and said Trump is not an Initiated one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LJVDM9xVc
>>
Newt Leroy Gingrich

is the answer to the million dollar question on the windows 98 pc version of who wants to be a millionaire
>>
I know nothing about him besides the fact that he's been pretty good to Trump in interviews.
>>
>>68032998
Would be an excellent VP pick for Trump.
>>
>>68032998
From GA like him, we have mixed feelings about him. Still better than Johnny Isaakson or Saxby Chambliss
>>
>Newton Leroy McPherson was born at the Harrisburg Hospital in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, on June 17, 1943.
>He is of German, English, Scottish, and Irish descent.
>Gingrich was raised in Hummelstown (near Harrisburg) and on military bases where Robert Gingrich was stationed.
>The family's religion was Lutheran
>Newt is a Catholic

At least he isn't a fedora, Jew, or minority.
Full on "Melting pot of Western Europe" America
>>
>>68035923

This.

Newt is, by far, the smartest Republican. He gets shit for his pettiness and private life. Make no mistake, he can walk circles around anyone if the discussion is politics. See any of the 2012 debates.

Damn shame he didn't win. I would have loved to see him trash Obama 1 on 1.
>>
>>68035776
This. Newt is a boss. He's a Washington guy who's anti-Washington. He wants to see it all cleaned up.
>>
his name is pretty dank
>>
>>68033767

Is he high
>>
File: 1417748531357.jpg (29 KB, 359x431) Image search: [Google]
1417748531357.jpg
29 KB, 359x431
>>68033864
Who is Dick Trickle?
>>
>>68032998
brilliant man, not perfect but a damn sight better than most of the cuckservitives in power now. would vote for him over trump.
>>
>>68032998
>>68033566

Both Huckabee and Newt "Mooonman" Gingrich needs to come out of the Trump closet already.
>>
>>68032998
He used to just be typical Republican #1488 to me, but now he seems pretty based.
>>
>>68036146
Agreed. Brilliant guy, him and Trump would be unstoppable.
>>
>>68036146
>>68036227

Yea, what these two said.

IIRC he was also one of the earliest political figures to recognize Trumps greatness.

And he's not a Jew.
>>
A classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxQTp07KS_k
>>
I like him and he'd be a top tier VP
>>
File: jioint.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
jioint.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>68032998

Bohemian Grove/10
>>
File: mns4tbpag4qiolqekmrg.jpg (78 KB, 760x916) Image search: [Google]
mns4tbpag4qiolqekmrg.jpg
78 KB, 760x916
>>68037330

not even close to *the* classic
>>
File: doonald.jpg (40 KB, 565x761) Image search: [Google]
doonald.jpg
40 KB, 565x761
thx for probing /pol/ for VP advice, donald senpai
>>
>>68032998

Hes ok.

He has a knack for when he is just shilling for the Jews, he does it so over the top that it becomes extremely noticable, which is the entire purpose of going over the top.

By going over the top.

For example he once said something like "We should always keep supporting Israel, because of the history of 7 million jews who died at the hands of Adolf Hitler."

That way he pleases the jews, while at the same time making the public aware of how powerfull the jewish lobby actually is.

Pesonally i think it's an ok thing to to do given the situation he is in.

There is another politician who does the same thing going over the top with the jews obviously not being serious about it at all.

Her name is Michele Bachmann.
>>
He's an absolute piece of shit despite with me agreeing with him on most things. He cheated on his wife who was dying of cancer at the time. That shit is unforgivable
>>
I don't like him because god forbid he actually work with people when he was speaker of the house. He was the epitamy of party politics and pandering. Recently he must have realized no one cares and he's chilled out on pushing far right orthodoxy. I now like him because he realizes Trump is a strong candidate and advocates for the establishment to rally behind him.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.