[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you don't like about the Don Hard mode: no repeating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 32
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1024x1240
Things you don't like about the Don

Hard mode: no repeating

I will start.

Global warming is a hoax.
>>
>>68032536
>Global warming is a hoax, ya dingus.

Nothing.
>>
His obsession with lightweight Megyn Kelly
>>
>>68032536
Global warning is real, but it isn't our fault.
>>
>>68032536

He thinks vaccines cause autism.

I think he's a pretty cunning businessman, but I don't think he's as smart as his cultists say. I also don't think he should be president of our nation.
>>
>>68032536
>Global warming is a hoax.
Trump said that tweet was sarcastic
>>
Science proves Global Warming is a hoax, try again.
>>
>>68032536
Pro-Israel

That's it
>>
>>68032536

his stance on healthcare

also global warming is a meme created by al gore. China is way more damaging to the environment than us but they don't do shit about it. The efforts are pointless unless we get a global agreement. This will probably derail into a climate shit thread
>>
He disavowed renown humanitarian, scholar, and advocate for the rights of ethnic Europeans Dr. David Duke.
>>
Climate change is a fact, but it's not because ours, but it's just a phase.
>>
>>68032953

>I..I was just kidding guys!
>>
'Climate Change' is newspeak. When Global Warming was rammed down our throats, and science showed cooling trends, obviously it couldn't hold water in a logical debate.

Change it to Climate Change, and well, you'd have to be an idiot to sincerely argue climates are stagnant, now wouldn't you. Thus, the bulletproof argument was born. A rose by any other name smells like bullshit.
>>
>>68032536
His vagueness. I get it, you're a big picture guy, Don. "Weak on policy" is pretty much this manifest.

Muslim database. Doesn't bode well with NSA.

Apple encryption stance.
>>
>>68032536
More money to the military
>>
He really isn't racist and genuinely respects blacks.
>>
>>68033242
Then who's gonna save your ass once you need kebab removal
>>
>>68033162
jesus fucking christ you are dumb
>>
>>68032536
"Merry Christmas"
Shit's irrelevant. Most young people don't care about that. Only old people do, and they'll be dead soon.
>>
>>68033359
Your military created the kebab pls
>>
The fact that he repeats himself word for word at every god damn rally. It's like he can't go out of script. He says we should praise him for not reading off a teleprompter, but his fucking speeches have become so utterly predictable I sometimes cringe and can't help but think "how can the crowd be so enthusiastic, they've already heard this word for word two weeks ago and every day since then"...

Have I simply watched too many of his speeches?
>>
>>68033162
You know, the swap from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" really made it more accurate. And it is bulletproof: obviously the climate is changing.

NOW THE 1 MILLION DOLLAR SWING IS THIS:
CAN WE SWAP FROM "IS CLIMATE CHANGE REAL?" TO "WHAT IS CAUSING CLIMATE CHANGE?"
>>
>>68033162
>and science showed cooling trends

>15 of the last 16 years were the hottest years on record

>cooling trends.
>>
>>68033452

Yes, watching multiple rallies is like watching the same episode of a tv show over and over
>>
File: WUWT 2.png (154 KB, 602x329) Image search: [Google]
WUWT 2.png
154 KB, 602x329
>>68033468
>tfw you're wrong.
>>
File: GG.jpg (55 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
55 KB, 500x481
>makes generalizations about people
>can't accept the fact that he's bald
>fucked over a bunch of people in scotland for a golf course that never even got built
>ruined any chance of the spring football league of be legit
>Has the thinest skin of any candidate, he literally talks about arguments he had with people over 20 years ago, rosie o'donald etc.
>Hasn't really given any concrete plans on fixing anything
>he dominates the news cycle and it's getting pretty old
>he loves the jews
>won't release his tax forms
I could go on
>>
>>68033162
I liek u
>>
>>68032951
To be fair. He was talking about how kids will get pumped with vaccine cocktails all at once in single visits. That's what he's against. He's more for having them given vaccines in separated intervals to make sure kid's systems will be able to handle them properly.
>>
>>68033124
He was kidding guys
>>
File: download (1).png (494 KB, 926x590) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
494 KB, 926x590
>>68032536

The Earth is a disc plane, not a planet.
>>
>>68032536
According to Andrey Illarionov, who used to be Putin's advisor and now is in opposition to him, when Putin came into power, him and his administration had to decide how Russia should participate in regards to the global warming. They made the Russian Academy of science launch a real, full-scale research. Some very serious scientists, the best there are, were involved. Their findings were simple: the global warming is indeed a hoax, the Kyoto protocol that the Russian government was strongly encouraged to sign by the European cucks - a sham. So, they said "screw that", closed that problem and never returned to it.
>>
I really hope people here on /pol/ are denying global warming as a joke. you have to be pretty fucking stupid to deny it is happening and is our fault. what should we do about it? that is the question, and should be debated. that it exists is not up for debate unless you are literally retarded
>>
He's pretty pro-Israel, but to be fair I think he does it out of a mutual benefit sense rather than "muh Jews need their historic homeland" or some shit.
>>
His apple boycott. Proves the guy is authoritarian and gives no shits about privacy
>>
>>68032536
Trying to shut down part of the internet.
Global Warming
Two other things, but I can't remember.
>>
>>68032536
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
>>68032536

his message is that other countries sont have to worry about regulation, meanwhile, every year environmental regulations are making it harder and more expensive for usa.

so why the fuck would any compny operate here??

america dies in 20 yrs while the earth dies in 300?
>>
>>68034056
if anyone is coming for our guns, it most definitely is trump
>>
>>68032536
pro-NSA, pro-Israel, still goes on about the birth certificate

Doesnt matter, still voting, because
>BUILD WALL
>tax reform
>guns
>American Job creation
>USAUSAUSA

reminder to add sage to options field to not bump reddit infiltration threads
>>
>>68034179
Why do you say that?
>>
>>68034179

wat. have you read his gun stance?
>>
>>68034161

so every USA company moves 3rd world where they dont have to worry about regulation. guess what, Earth dies anyway. global regulation or nothing.

youre fucking stupid for not figuring this out OP
>>
>>68033988
This ruskie know what's up.
Belief in this shit is like empowering a new catholic church to take root in our society and govern as they see fit, that is what is currently happening.

Also I don't like how Donald Trump doesn't encourage his supporters to be more positive, or I see a lack of motivation for those he surrounds to be better people, that's what I would like to see him do more of.
>>
>>68032536
His stances on:
- global warming
- vaccines
- violent video games

Also I wish he was more articulate, but whatever.
>>
>>68032536
He keeps shooting himself in the foot by saying stupid things

When questioned about the KKK his answer was basically "I dunno lol" instead of just saying he wants nothing to do with them

He said stuff about mudslimes which was absolutely savage and hilarious, but not a good idea when you are trying to get people to vote for you
>>
>>68034268
He already has mentioned restricting the first amendment(making it illegal to speak out against him in news media, protest etc), why would he give a shit about any of the others? You don't get to pick and choose with the constitution.
>>
>>68033783

That's stupid too.
>>
>>68033007
Global warming isn't a hoax. It's a natural process and humans have very little to contribute to it. You should strive to live in a more energy efficient manner regardless, but government shouldn't have anything to do with it. Get rid of the carbon tax and all that other bullshit.
>>
>>68033783

and ben carson, negro doctor extraordinaire, agreed with him

trump advocates vaccine, just not the dosage
>>
>>68034675
>It's a natural process and humans have very little to contribute to it

you may as well be a nigger you are so fucking dumb. how you managed to figure out how to use the internet to post here is beyond me
>>
>>68034612

you sound like one of those tards that threatened to leave america if he wins. He is only pissed about the libel laws protecting the people slandering him. He is not a dictator that can do whatever the fuck
>>
File: 1456838520358.gif (2 MB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
1456838520358.gif
2 MB, 255x234
>>68034612
My God. You're dumb.
>>
>>68034008
Honestly if I was running for president I would be pro-Israel. Maybe not go full "I'm the best goy" super Israel like Trump has lately, but his original position of neutrality while honoring any treaties and alliances we currently have. I don't think adding another Islamic shithole to the region will do anyone any good.

I dislike his stance on anything internet related.

I could care less about global warming because I don't think the president can really do that much about it.
>>
>>68034030
this
>>
>>68034810
It's not slander to make public retarded shit he actually says and does. I'm NOT saying he's hitler or anything but typically super authoritarian guys whose entire campaign is built around fear mongering aren't pro-gun or pro-personal rights in the long run.
>>
File: 1436503736574.jpg (96 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
1436503736574.jpg
96 KB, 600x445
>>68033391
Fuck that. I'm in my 20s. If anyone tells me "Happy Holidays" come December, I always respond with "Merry Christmas".

If you don't make an attempt to preserve our traditions, don't be surprised when the left slowly chip away at them until they become something completely unrecognizable.
>>
>>68032536
Pro Israel (but he's anti-jewry)

Could be better at speaking. He has good specifics for his policies on his website but he'll never say them in public, it's just "build a wall, repeal and replace obamacare, DISASTER" etc
>>
>>68034798
I don't understand. How is what he said dumb? I believe in global warming but I also think it's being exaggerated for political gain. Look at all the predictions al gore and the rest of the alarmists made none have come true. The earth also most certainly goes through warming periods naturally, in fact we are in an ice age right now seeing as how we have ice at the poles. I agree we should try and stop it even if it is completely natural tho.
>>
He wears fake tan (aka hes a race-traitor)
>>
>>68032536
Not being against gay marriage and of course, being pro-Israel.
>>
>>68032764
After some students at Columbia U. exposed Exxon for their bullshit-campaign they been pushing against man made global warming, THEY (as in EXXON) came out and admitted that the global warming we're seeing now is due to man made contributions. Or at least that's what a spokes for Exxon said on an interview I was listening to at work.

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2015/07/exxon-climate-change-email

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2015/11/exxonmobil-climate-change-ethics-allegations-columbia-university-216287

>Stop being uninformed pleb.
>>
>>68033783
is there a legitimate study supporting this? Here, kids get them like you say - a shot every 4-6 months, sometimes more when they are vaccinated. The only ones that are multiple shots per visit(although i think it's a single injection nowadays) are those for infants (tetanus and something else iirc).
>>
Im pro trump, I don't like how he "answers" questions.

For an example, a rally a few days back he never really answered a question the people asked him. A few j guess are answered but "I'll look into it" and mumbling after the croud cheers to drown out your "answer" aren't answers.
>>
>>68034030
I agree, but that's a problem with American politicians in general. everyone is far too willing to trample on privacy and individual rights and unfortunately in this regard trump is just like every other politician.
>>
>>68035947
Whats the most mind-boggling about global warming deniers or antivaxxers or flat-earthers is that ONLY the uneducated hold these views while the smartest most educated say otherwise. Shouldnt that be a pretty clear indicator of whats most likely correct?
>>
>>68034122
Trash. Into.
>>
>>68036314
Yea, but money funds campaigns of climate denial, and it's become a left v. right issue. Most people don't even take a second to look into what going on and just ascribe to the rhetoric of their party.

Anti-vaxxers, from my understanding were mostly yuppie upper class and hippies? No? Either way they fucking idiots.

Flat-Earthers.. no comment senpai.

>smartest most educated say otherwise. Shouldnt that be a pretty clear indicator of whats most likely correct?
Yea
>>
File: Climate.png (1 MB, 912x3067) Image search: [Google]
Climate.png
1 MB, 912x3067
Inb4 "b-but it's funded by the Chinese!!"
>>
File: 1428352459547.png (52 KB, 941x566) Image search: [Google]
1428352459547.png
52 KB, 941x566
>>68032536

~ antÎ-chrÎst ~
[x]
>>
>>68033040
yep
>>
>>68036314
>antivaxxers
u shouldnt put people against vaccines in the same group as the other guys
>>
>>68037631
>2015 was the warmest year on record since record keeping began.

http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-noaa-analyses-reveal-record-shattering-global-warm-temperatures-in-2015

Can't get any simpler than that.
>>
>>68037631
(((Chinese)))
>>
>>68032536
He's a little egotistical.

Normally I wouldn't mind something like that but he makes no effort to conceal it.
>>
>>68034205
Pretty much this. I think this is a lot of /pol/ tbqhwyf.
>>
>>68033988
Where can I read this research?
>>
>>68035947
>>68032536

Except that the numbers prove that most heating on Earth is due to Milankovitch cycles and that without OUR carbon emissions life on Earth would be about 2 million years off extinction.

Read a book pleb, here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004X2I6ZM/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=L2XX1QWNJK30&coliid=IJOEJ31CV33HC

Also here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007PTM3MW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=L2XX1QWNJK30&coliid=I3JJTNB6P8GCJV

also read this:
http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/

stop spreading your fucking retarded propaganda and linking your inept blogs
>>
>>68038304
You can't work at NASA and be a skeptic. Why? because it compromises their funding. They get a billion dollars a year by saying that global warming exists. Why else would an institution of science prevent free thought?

Here read a bit:
http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/index.html
>>
>>68032536
As a globalist, I have many problems with the Donald.

First of all Trump is unwinding our plan to flood the US with third world immigrants, legally and otherwise.
We had Rubio and Bush running for asylum but Trump has fucked us on that.

Luckly we had 'double the immigration' Cruz as a back up, but he seems to be falling short as well. Makes me cry, how am I going to watch the US get mongrolized and racemixed to become an African nation?

Then there is the thing that he is against the TPP. We made sure that every candidate was in favor of the deal, and then comes Trump. I'm literally shaking right now!

How are we going to export the manufacturing to slave laborers abroad?
How are we going to undercut the wages of the plebs in the US with H1B and cheap curry immigrants!

I am against Trump on virtually every subject, you name it.
And calling out the press for lying? That should be a crime punishable by death!
>>
>>68038304
>>2015 was the warmest year on record since record keeping began.
It wasn't. This is a bald-faced lie.
>>
File: Cruz on Trump.jpg (37 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
Cruz on Trump.jpg
37 KB, 600x334
>>68033206
>Muslim database.

That's a media manufactured lie, he only wanted a database on Syrians coming in.

>>68034612
Hello applied mematics, nice lies you have there.
Trump has spoken for making libel laws stricter.
Libel is not covered under the 1st or any amendment. Tough luck the media would have to stop lying...
>>
>>68040753
Kek. Well done anon.
>>
File: 1457916270662.jpg (64 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
1457916270662.jpg
64 KB, 800x572
>>68032536

but it is
>>
File: o5UXr4f.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
o5UXr4f.jpg
197 KB, 1280x720
All this shit about violent video games. YES THE GAMES CAUSE VIOLENCE YA IDIOTS. LOOK AT ALL THE SCHOOL SHOOTERS, THEY HAVE CONNECTIONS TO THE VIDIA.

Yes, global warming is a HOAX, made by the CHINESE.

Tons of research shows OBUMMER was BORN in Africa.

There was a video on 9/11 of thousands of people in NJ cheering, however the video was seized by the government.

The Feds should be able to do ANYTHING they want, shut down parts of the internet, force companies to divulge information. We are living in times of WAR, ISIS is the biggest threat since HITLER.

And Finally, the government SHOULD FORCE Starbucks to print "Merry Christmas" on their cups. This is a CHRISTIAN nation. JUST READ THE CONSTITUTION, YOU KEKS.

MAGA.
>>
His stance on civil privacy, he is pro NSA and wants companies to be able to spy on you in the name of detecting national security threats.

I don't want the government to have the power to spy on me at all.
>>
>>68033447
underrated post

>lets pay muhammad and his pals to fight russians for us, then proceed to blow up their houses.

People also forget that Osama was trained by the CIA, and Al Quaida was funded by the black budget
>>
>>68033739
Everything but the anti-semite shit is dead on.
>>
>>68034000
Well Al Gore, how much money should I give you before I feel safe again?
>>
>>68036314
Not when education includes indoctrination. It's no accident 80% of college kids are raging commies today.
>>
>>68041440
It ain't.
>>
>Not wanting to send the earth to a frozen hell
>>
File: trump goy.png (152 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
trump goy.png
152 KB, 574x601
>>68040753
>"as a globalist"
>looks at flag
Top kek. Well done anon, but I'm not falling for it.
>>
>>68032536
Unironically thinking Mexico will pay for a wall
>>
>>68036314
>deniers
global warming is religion. to ostracize people who deny it is to have faith, but deny science.

I'm anti-vaxxer to the extent that we have a lot of people on this rock and I want to see who's genetically strong enough over a generation or two to survive a culling. I do express a concern that vaccines may slow our evolution. Alas, that's a pipe dream that will never be realized. No choice but to stay the course.
>>
>>68033391
wrong
>>68035183
this, me and my parents always say merry christmas
>>
I dont think all the schools teaching the same basic thing is bad. I think corporation make a lot of money off common core. But commoncore as a guide for what to teach in some states is a good thing to me. I dont understand why some hic in the south cant learn the same as some jew in ny.

also when your in a trump debate with someone and they send you of his "hatespeech" megan kelly bleeding, tard imitation, etc. its hard to defend. trump will literally walk into any trap set for him.
>>
File: retard.jpg (75 KB, 1194x729) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
75 KB, 1194x729
>>68033703
>being this delusional
>post fake infographic
>>
>>68043650

Do you think when they don't fork the bill he is considering declaring war on them
>>
>>68035947
>Mother Jones
>Politico

hahahahAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>68041793
This is one of the few times I've been completely baffled weather a statement is genuine or satire.
>>
>>68034000
If climate change is not up for debate, how can you even call climate science a fucking science?

You are literally denying the scientific method you regressive retarded faggot.

Nothing is not up for debate.

I likewise hope you are joking.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>68044331
Watch these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtf5m3xnnXU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGph7QHzmo8
>>
>>68033988

and yet Exxons scientists who have far more incentives for skeptic bias found that....

global warming is happening.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34750196
>>
>>68043778
>slow our evolution
>is a Social Darwinist but thinks global warming is a religion

shiggy diggy duggy dungy trump schluck super cuck
>>
File: 1452488790104.jpg (75 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
1452488790104.jpg
75 KB, 960x750
>>68040753
kek top notch dark jew humor
>>
File: smugcruz.jpg (504 KB, 3952x2964) Image search: [Google]
smugcruz.jpg
504 KB, 3952x2964
>He's not principled.
>He has no intention to slash welfare.
>He's a protectionist and isolationist.
>He doesn't advocate a flat tax.
>He doesn't advocate school choice.
>He's a horrible orator.
>He scammed thousands, including veterans, with Trump University.
>He has childlishly insulted respectable Republicans (e.g. Fiorina, Paul)
>He has very little knowledge of foreign affairs and economics.
>He's a hypocrite, as he makes his products in China and imports many foreign workers.
>He's going to destroy what little dignity the GOP has left.

Most importantly,

>He's futilely trying to shred based Ted
>>
Global warming is a hoax you autist.
>>
Well, that he's a fascist and not a libertarian.

He's good for the wall and getting rid of Muslims but everything else plays right into the establishment's hands from censoring the Internet to torturing Muslims.
>>
>>68033386

solid argument

>muh 97%
>>
I think Donald's point is that global warming should be handled in a global manner, and making it a national problem while people like the Chinese who don't give a fuck about global warming pump out way more emissions than anyone else.
>>
File: 1428521206529.png (48 KB, 922x749) Image search: [Google]
1428521206529.png
48 KB, 922x749
>>68045099

> ~ antÎ-chrÎst ~
> [x]

Nasheed [ Nashīd أناشيد ]
Djinn الجن,
אוב (الجان al-jānn)
Dybbuk לִדבּוֹק
Guayota
CCir. 1669, Pg12 anon log: (الجان al-jānn)
#Guayota

https://youtu.be/RPl2kfK0vOo
>>
>>68044399
I blame the media and the reactionary climatologists for making the issue of climate change so politicized. "It's a hoax!" and "It causes terrorism!" are both stupid statements.
>>
>>68044836
thanks i didn't realize this was going on.

My wife is a teacher and all her coworker (union) stay worked up about it. The amount of training they go through is ridiculous. However I guess from an outside standpoint it seems like a student in the same grade in different states should be learning the same concepts but I see where this could go wrong. I guess people politicize everything.
>>
He's not pro 4th amendment.
>>
>>68032536

It is doe
>>
>>68032536
I can make a list.

>lower corporate tax
>pro waterboarding
>pro military intervention
>pro military funding
>anti-Gaddafi
>anti-net neutrality
>thinks videogames caused the shootings
>supports Reagan the biggest cuckservative
>>
His pandering to Israel.

I think he does it because he thinks he has to. I don't think that many Americans give a fuck. The argument I've heard from establishment conservatives is that Israel is our only ally in the middle east but I'm not buying it. Jews have too much power here and the ironic thing about conservatives protecting them is that Jews are lefty Marxists.
>>
File: 1456705667190.png (36 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
1456705667190.png
36 KB, 760x797
>>68032536
His sex is too good
>>
>>68032536
I'm not sure if he'll be able to make good on his promise to make anime real. Bernie's promises of $15 livable wage and free everything forever seem pretty realistic, that's why I'm feeling the bern.
>>
>no moon base

Is he even trying?
>>
>>68033739
>Wants to protect Americans
>Is not bald, it's real
>Fuck Scotland, kek
>?
>Constantly gets his past pulled from every corner of the media and needs to reassure the dumb disloyal parts of his voterbase
>He has. Look at his website
>He is what America needs
>He will remain neutral with Israel instead of being their greatest goy like the others want
>Is in an audit and can't

You can't go on, go back.
>>
>>68033452
Most of America doesn't actually watch each rally
>>
>>68045108
>He's not principled.
He's extremely principled, and has great values. Look at how he talks about his kids and how nothing in his life is more important to them and their future. Look at his stance of no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes etc. Those are principles.
>He has no intention to slash welfare.
Wrong. He wants to slash waste, fraud and abuse, which are the current big problems with welfare.
>He's a protectionist and isolationist.
Good. The government refusing to protect american workers has led to millions of jobs being lost and stagnant median wages for the last 30 years.
You have also wasted trillions of dollars fighting wars over nothing with dune coons in the middle east. Its time to end those.
>He doesn't advocate a flat tax.
Trump has worked his whole life on wall street, he understands better than anyone the need for a slightly progresive tax scheme.

>He doesn't advocate school choice.
Yes he does. Hes on record saying he loves charter schools.
>He's a horrible orator.
Then why do tens of thousands more go to his rallies than to teds?
>He scammed thousands, including veterans, with Trump University.
Trump University had an A rating from the BBB.
>He has childlishly insulted respectable Republicans (e.g. Fiorina, Paul)
Muh feels? This is politics. Get over it, you sound just as bad as an sjw.
>He has very little knowledge of foreign affairs and economics.
He graduated from the Wharton School of Finance, one of the top 3 business schools in the world.
>He's a hypocrite, as he makes his products in China and imports many foreign workers.
Because the system was rigged that way that if you want to be competitive in the USA as a businessman thats what you need to do. He UNDERSTANDS the broken system and will fix it as president.
>He's going to destroy what little dignity the GOP has left.
Wrong. He is saving the GOP from itself and the elites.

0/10 try harder.

Back to rebbit you shill.
>>
File: trump and hobbes.jpg (182 KB, 970x1274) Image search: [Google]
trump and hobbes.jpg
182 KB, 970x1274
Pro-water boarding
Narcissist whose tough guy persona gets kinda annoying after a while
Hates Snowden and probably other whistle-blowers
Doesn't outright want to end the war on drugs
Very simple rhetoric that he uses to appeal to the lowest common denominator
Pulls numbers out of his ass like every other politician and sometimes avoids questions
Clearly not religious and says he loves evangelicals
That being said I'm still voting for this man in the general election. His stance on regulated immigration and the economy has me won.
>>
>>68034030
Do dead terrorists have rights?
>>
>>68032536
Human-caused global warming is a myth. The earth has always gone through cycles of cooling and warming, and we have geological data to support this claim from tens of thousands of years before the industrial revolution.
>>
""""Pro"""" israel.
but so is everyone else.
Also he's a buisness man so im not sure if i can trust him.
But then again, is there such a thing as a trustworthy politician?
>>
>>68034205
>still goes on about the birth certificate
Literally no problem with this, why would you want a president who isn't allowed to be by the Constitution?
>>
I think he should lay off Megyn Kelly. It's her job to be reporting about Trump and I think she's been pretty fair relatively speaking. She isn't the enemy. She isn't the one calling him Hitler and racist, and there are actually awful anchors that are actually trying to push that. I think the Donald just wants to bang her and he should stop thinking with his dick and focus on making America great again.
>>
>>68032536
Global warming is a hoax.

You know how I know? It keeps getting colder every fucking year!

Fuck you, fuck you in your stupid eye!
>>
He doesn't believe the bankers who were also responsible for the 08 crisis should be punished
>>
>>68032536
He's a faggot.
>>
>>68047993
You're stupid there was no snow this year.
>>
>>68032866

He is priming independents to accept him criticizing a woman by attacking a woman they don't like (Fox News Girl). That way when he starts criticizing a woman they do like (Clinton) they aren't surprised and just accept it.
>>
>>68034692
>>68035949

Theoretically it isn't a good idea to have too many vaccines at once because with the load on the immune system each one can potentially be less effective. Basically, you're injecting a chewed-up fragment of the virus so your immune system's natural mechanisms can take it in, study it, and create memory B-cells that produce antibodies to attack the virus if it shows up in the future. Some experts think it's better to have your body handle one thing at a time. Initial studies (more research is required) suggest that it doesn't matter, and in fact multiple vaccines at once can possible be more efficacious because you have multiple things stimulating your immune system to have a stronger reaction (and a stronger 'memory' as a result).

Studies currently show that flu vaccine can be given alongside pneumococcal and/or shingles vaccines with no change in efficacy. However, there are numerous case reports that multiple vaccines at once raise the risk of allergic reactions and cause side effects such as prolonged muscle pain or injection-site inflammation. This is especially true in high-dose flu vaccines for the elderly.

Vaccines are an amazing way to stop the spread of disease and save lives, but we should still use them in a smart way so we don't impact quality of life and be work to be aware of any potential downsides.

Source: pharmacy school
>>
He probably won't do anything about abortion unless congress does the majority of it for him, given how he only ever mentions it when others bring it up, and even then it's just "Oh yeah I'm pro-life, but I still want to fund Planned Parenthood. Whatever, LOL."

*Cue edgy faggots who reply with the "abortion is gud cuz it means less dinduz xD" meme*
>>
Is anyone else concerned when he talks about changing laws regarding torture?

On one hand, I agree that we need to be stronger against terrorist groups, and that would include expanding torture. In fact I would trust Trump to expand those laws and use them appropriately in the interests of national security. My concern is that the leaders who succeed Trump will not be as judicious with those expanded powers. That would be a problem.

If I am misinformed about Trump's views on these issues, please let me know.
>>
File: 1444392759876.jpg (66 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1444392759876.jpg
66 KB, 600x400
>>68048517
Even dindu's aren't pro dindu. The fuck are you doing?

>He's worried about fetus
>Not wanting moon bases

Literally everything wrong with this world.
Which is exactly why we need a second one.
>>
>>68048762
Dude why? Most people tortured aren't given a trial.
>>
>>68048848
Why what?

I'm just worried about the repercussions of expanding the power of the government to use extreme measures to protect national security. On one hand, we are facing dangerous enemies, and extreme measures are necessary. On the other hand, I'm worried that those same powers will be used injudiciously by people that I don't trust.
>>
>>68033783

>I trust Trump more than doctors and medical professionals.

Better to get all the side effects out of the way in one go than to space them out. Its like ripping off a band-aid.
>>
>>68048517
He's explained this. If you ever used your brain you'd know why he does. Protip:
>Planned Parenthood isn't just for abortion
>>
>>68049232
>I support people who make 300K a year rather than someone who has 10 billion dollars

Wew lad.
>>
>>68048517
>implying that abortion shouldn't be completely legal
What the fuck is wrong with you? It has nothing to do with dindus at all.
>>
>>68033391
people don't get offended when you say happy holidays

people get offended when you say merry christmas
>>
>>68048517
Why should I be opposed to abortion
>>
i would rather see hillary but trump is fine too except for the wall and the abortion policy

good thing the president is not a dictator and can't just do whatever he wants :)
>>
fucking everything lol
>>
>>68049874
What's wrong with the wall? It stops cartel activity as well as rampant illegal immigration. The wall is a great idea, and having Mexico pay for it would be outstanding.
>>
>>68049420
That means jack unless they stop doing it.

Also, people who say that the funding should continue because it doesn't directly go to abortions need to remember that it's still just going to give them more wiggle room with the money that they do put into abortions. It's obvious.
>>
>>68033739
Having a picture of GG Allen proves to me that you're probably a fag.
>>
>>68049791
It disregards biology/philosophy and replaces the objective starting point for human life on the grounds of "convenience." Doesn't help that the most common argument supporting it is the epitome of question-begging.
>>
>>68035949
well i guess it's potentially true though if you look at it from a basic immunobiologic point of view, memory B cells and memory T cells get activated by different hormones, if i remember interleukin 10 reduce the production of some helper T cells that boost the production of cytokines T cells which are the one that are meant to be activated, althorught i have little knowledge of medicine I'm pretty vaccines work either with memory B cell or memory T cells and knowing their respective helper T cells aren't compatible with one another it actually make sense that making all the vaccines all at once might be less effective, the solution would be making a two groups of vaccines one activating only for memory B cells and one for memory T cells.
anyway I'm mostly talking out of my ass and there is probably some lot of strange interaction in immunology that'll prove I'm wrong.
he should probably leave it up to a real immunologist tho.
>>
>>68032536
his gay protestors
>>
>>68050765
Why are you going all fucking Christfag?
>>
>>68050765
>caring about the welfare of non-existant people
>talking about disregarding philosophy
>>
File: imrs.png (2 MB, 1484x2030) Image search: [Google]
imrs.png
2 MB, 1484x2030
>>68035183
>If you don't make an attempt to preserve our traditions

Implying that a baby boomer tradition popularized in the 40s and 50s is the foundation of this country.

Let's accept the fact that the war against Xmas is just baby boomers trying to relive and validate their childhoods.
>>
>>68049474

That makes perfect sense. when you're rich you literally become more of an expert on any topic over people with less money
>>
>>68051769
>Xmas
This triggers me
>>
>>68033783
i support the trump but that's retarded as well
>>
>>68032951
Vaccines contain mercury how the fuck can you certify them as safe?
>>
>>68033468
There has been no warming since '98
>>
Whether global warming is a hoax or not is irrelevant.

Its pointless for the US to take part in reducing global warming by using more expensive methods and bankrupting us when the effects will be meager when you have places like china completely polluting everything.

Either all countries are forced to take part or none.
Forcing us to do it will just put us behind economically.
>>
File: lohant-vi.gif (92 KB, 96x122) Image search: [Google]
lohant-vi.gif
92 KB, 96x122
>>68032536

trade barriers
torture
*replace* obamacare
"save" social security
>>
I love Trump but it's kind of pathetic for any man to not be pro-choice. It's nothing to do your gender, leave the decision to the people it applies to.
>>
>>68054927
He is pro choice.
>>
>>68055138

It's the one thing he does keep flip-flopping on, now he says he's not pro-choice.

http://liveactionnews.org/donald-trump-abortion-muddle/
>>
>>68052135
Yeah we really need to import more Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>68055288
You have to understand that his core supporters are republicans.

If he shouts out he's pro choice he would be losing TONS of voters.
Its obvious he's pro choice.
>>
>>68054927
Pro-choice isn't a "woman thing".
It doesn't affect just women, you dumb shit.

It's an important philosophical argument about what constitutes as a human, not some dumb shit like woman autonomy.
Fuck off.
>>
>>68032536

He supports torture

good guys don't torture
>>
>>68053485
decades of testing and scientific research you fuckwit. or do you disagree because you "feel like" it "must be" dangerous?
>>
>>68044399
>>68033703

all the charts and equations are wrong if you input the wrong underlying data

they already proved the underlying data was manipulated when they hacked the emails
>>
File: pin.png (292 KB, 943x1024) Image search: [Google]
pin.png
292 KB, 943x1024
Fiercely anti-intellectual following.
>>
>>68038304

one year data is not enough time to judge

fuck off

even 50-100 years means nothing in the grand scheme so fuck off
>>
>>68032536
I like that he wants to get corporate money out of politics or at least isn't accepting PAC money. I also like his stance on trade deals and I do think we need to protect the border.

However, I feel that he goes too far in wanting to literally stop all muslims from entering the US. Many of those are US citizens and I have some Muslim people in my community who are great people.
>>
>>68032536

Global warming is natural and has happened repeatedly throughout geological history.
>>
>>68055581

Hate me all you want, no man should have the right to suggest what a woman does with her body or not.

It does affect women, I don't know what planet you live on where you think otherwise.
>>
>>68032536
He's not Hitler.
>>
>>68055765
Take a statistics course sometime.
>>
>>68032536
Ford can't manufacture in Mexico, when the majority of cars sold in that plant are sold to Mexico
>>
>>68032536
Well, personally I like my presidents a little more pro-race war
>>
>>68032536

I don't like that he is crude and lacks a certain dignity I associate with the office of the Presidency.

I don't like that he is a pathological braggart that was born on third base but thinks he hit a triple.

I don't like how thin skinned he is and how quick he takes umbrage over small things. It may indicate an unstable personality. I don't want a nuclear war over personality issues.

But he has my vote over any liberal any day.
>>
>>68056081
of course the brit says this.

it's not about "my body my temple"

its about the fact that a child can potentially fuck up TWO people's lives, the FATHER being one of them. Stop trying to give women exclusive rights to make that decision, they WILL fuck you over with it.
>>
>>68056495
also, this. all of our choices this election are fucked but, I mean, it's him or bernie berns
>>
>>68056583

Or you could vote for a third party.
>>
>>68032536
His family is in danger too, wonder how he feels about that.
>>
>>68056507
I agree with this, its ridiculous the amount of times where women have a child on purpose just to fuck over the male and tie them down or ruin them financially as they force them to pay child support.

Both parties should decide the fate of the fetus and whoever wants the shitter should be the one to have full rights towards it without forcing the other party to pay such nonsense like child support.
>>
>>68056081
It doesn't affect JUST WOMEN, you dumbass. Read the post.
>>
>what I don't like about Trump
I disagree with the concept of a trophy wife. I think it's more respectable if your wife is a respectable person in her own right. Examples include Melinda Gates, and Mark Zuckerburg's physician wife.
>>
>>68048449
thanks based pharmacy guy
>>
>>68054927
I'm not particularly pro choice, but the argument goes that the baby can't advocate for its welfare...IE it's not just the woman's inconvenience we're talking about here, which is a totally fair point.
>>
>>68056699

Hand the victory to hillary? A vote for third party means the supreme court will be ridiculous and shallow for a generation.
>>
File: 1295287513-clever-girl.jpg (75 KB, 388x295) Image search: [Google]
1295287513-clever-girl.jpg
75 KB, 388x295
>>68048417
>mfw trump is the velociraptor of the candidates
>>
>>68056081
Jesus fuck, you're thick
>>
File: doge EYES.jpg (74 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
doge EYES.jpg
74 KB, 600x399
>>68047616
>Pro-water boarding

If the prisoners we are talking about are of high enough threat or importance to ending a crisis/war/etc... concerning the security of OUR NATION, why should it be illegal to do low-key torture to get info from enemies that want us killed?

Why should we show them compassion when they only wish death upon us and our values?
>>
>>68056841

Trump likes his pussy premium grade, darlin'.
>>
>>68056081
>her body
Are you your mother's body?
>>
>>68056259

its not hard to understand that if the underlying date running a complex equation is wrong, then any other data you run through the model is going to be wrong
>>
>>68047392
>Trump University had an A rating from the BBB.
You'd be taken more seriously if you were willing to admit his flaws. Trump University was a scam.

>In an infomercial, Trump claimed to have "handpicked" Trump University's instructors. He testified in a 2012 deposition, however, that he never selected the instructors for the program.
>In February 2016, Trump suggested the lawsuit had benefited from the Hispanic ethnicity of the presiding judge.
>Trump also filed a $1 million defamation suit against former Trump University student Tarla Makaeff, who had spent about $37,000 on seminars, after she joined the class-action lawsuit and publicized her classroom experiences on social media.

Wow, I didn't even know all of this. Damn, Donald Trump is kind of a cunt.

>"university" is ass
>hype it up with literal lies
>get sued by three different entities
>one person calls your shit out as a scam, which it clearly is
>get buttmad and try to sue them even though they're in the right
>lose and end up paying out almost 800k

This shit is indefensible.
>>
>>68056699
third parties are often not given enough traction to get anywhere anyway, I'd be wasting my already waste of a vote.

Best solution is to raise awareness and educate a passionate but rational willing to act citizen reform initiative.

>>68056758
why isn't this a thing we cant have? explain in conspiracy terms.
>>
>>68057263
>I'd be wasting my already waste of a vote.

No such thing. Whoever came up with that is a literal retard or either the smartest person trying to get a vote for the democrats or the republicans. If you're not going to stand up for your principles and vote for the candidate whether he'll win in your eyes or not is simply unAmerican.
>>
also

>what dont I like about trump

I agree with him on principle on certain things, but generally i find that he doesn't tend to explain his actual plans outside of appealing to his supporters more and more. but thats every political candidate for the most part so know

anarchy?

inb4 edgy
>>
>>68037631
>degrees Celsius
haram
>>
>>68057200
>>In February 2016, Trump suggested the lawsuit had benefited from the Hispanic ethnicity of the presiding judge.

This is a distinct possibility when we even have a supreme court justice claiming to be better qualified because she's a 'wise latina.'

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2014/05/11/return-of-the-wise-latina-sotomayor-drops-her-veil-of-objectivity/

You cunt.
>>
bringing back jobs from china en masse will do good in the long term, but really fuck your wallets for the first years
>>
>>68046844
>pic related
lmao saved
>>
>>68057410
I dont care about american principles anyway so kek

also, voting doesn't do anything, to believe other wise is wasting valuable knowledge buying into a system that will continue to trick you

I stand up for my principles by using and living in the system in such a way so as to gain influence slowly and gather an audience to make claims and hopefully act on them one day. extreme reform needed. new constitution and new laws based on it.

you sound like one of those really patriotic guys and good for you for being consistent, but no thanks
>>
>>68057200
Yeah, honestly Trump kind of sucks. But he's the only one saying things that resonate with working people in this country. Immigration, trade deals, outsourcing and insourcing. I don't think he's our savior though. More like John the Baptist. I expect him to lose the election and our True leader to rise later. We'd have to be the most fail nation ever if NO politician in a country of 325 million realizes he can make a career out of appealing to the Trump base.
>>
>>68032536
Climate change denier, crazy vaccine statement, failed and somewhat comical/fraudulent business ventures(read:trump university), vague/conflicting stances on important issues(unless it's all a cunning scheme to move to be more moderate).
>>
File: 9de.jpg (47 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
9de.jpg
47 KB, 597x600
>>68057777
>>
>>68032536
Global warming is not real.
Sure climate change is, we've went through ice ages and through drought, but "global warming" is not a thing by itself.
>>
File: shit.png (238 KB, 2318x1252) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
238 KB, 2318x1252
>2016
>your "university" website looks like this
Is this what he's going to make America look like?

>>68057628
>source is breitbart
Trump is always verbal when he's butthurt and it's not a good look. Case in point, suing someone for defamation when they expose your shit for the fraud that it is. He's a Kanye West tier manchild and I'm terrified of what kind of temper tantrums he'll throw when in a position of power.

Noticed how you didn't have shit to say back about the rest of my post and picked the one point I sprinkled in for entertainment.
>>
>>68033162
Tbf, it was global cooling and the coming ice age beginning in the late 60s with the founding document if anti-human environmental leftism, the population bomb.
>>
>>68032536
>Snowden is bad

Snowden is an American hero, the Numa le that he is.
>>
>>68034900
libelous slanderer. i hope you get sued for that.
>>
>>68053485

Commit suicide.
>>
>>68033988

>Putin finds that global warming is bullshit and refuses to spend russian dollars to help!

Wow what a surprise! It's almost like he had a financial vested interest in not contributing, and that funding a bullshit research team like this is his inexpensive way of opting out.

>2016
>Actually trusting Putin, a fucking propaganda and narrative spinning master
>>
>>68033799
You cant just tweet multiple times on different occasions holding a strong opinion on something with no sign of sarcasm then go back and say it was a joke
>>
>>68033461
>obviously the climate is changing.
They're called seasons and epochs.

All we know is that they've been caught falsifying data on more than one occasion.

Moreover, leftists want to make it illegal to "deny" climate change-that makes it automatically a hoax.
>>
>>68032536
>Global warming was man made before mad existed.
>>
>>68058190
>Noticed how you didn't have shit to say back about the rest of my post and picked the one point I sprinkled in for entertainment.

So you were just kidding about the biased judge. Then you question the source and ignore the material.

You morons will say anything to "win".
>>
>>68059100

The russians know this apocalyptic hysteria is absolute fucking bullshit customized and spoon-fed to idiots in the west.
>>
>>68060808
>All we know is that they've been caught falsifying data

The data has been manipulated to hell and back time after time after time. It's completely unrecognizable as "data" at this point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHCLJGb9XcM
>>
>>68054927
Half of babies are male so half of the people it affects are male fucktard. And even if all babies were female are you saying it's wrong for a man to defend a baby girl?
>>
He can't debate for shit
>>
File: opfag.jpg (23 KB, 261x331) Image search: [Google]
opfag.jpg
23 KB, 261x331
>>68032536
ingest shit into your body via mouth hole
>>
File: CMIP5-73-models-620px.png (68 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
CMIP5-73-models-620px.png
68 KB, 620x476
>>68032536
so which of the IPCC models correctly predicted the temperature?

that's right, NONE!!!!!
>>
>>68044399
but the contention is that increases in CO2 lead to increases in temperature. there has been no increase in temperature for the last 19 years, but CO2 has been increasing. this proves that the premise is wrong
>>
>>68034000
didn't al gore say there would be no ice caps by now?

are there ice caps?

was he correct?
>>
>>68036314
haha, thats some breddy gud bate ride dere
>>
Since this appears to have become a global warming thread, I'll just put this here
http://strawpoll.me/7128927
>>
>>68038304
and how much hotter was it than the 20th century average?

0.69 OF ONE DEGREE C

anyway, 1997 was the4 hottest year on record, to claim otherwise is a bold faced lie, not that anyone believes the news anymore
>>
>>68033461
The cause of climate change doesn't even get debated anymore. The discussion is more about which government initiative will be the best remedy for climate change.
>>
>>68044795
I get what youre saying but is saying global warming is not real at this point is basically gravity is not either.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.