[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white males mostly beta faggots or autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Nochin (1).jpg (37 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Nochin (1).jpg
37 KB, 960x720
Why are white males mostly beta faggots or autistic?
>>
>>68032060
What happen to here?
>>
It is true that there are no betas in Australia???

I heard everyone lifts there
>>
>>68032060
Boomers raised a punch of pussies and here we are. Christian slave morality coupled with extreme social liberation.
>>
>>68032178
Idk how ''to'' snuck in.
>>
>>68032060
Single mothers.
>>
>>68032238

Have you seen pictures of Australia? It's like traveling to an alien world. You have to be a total alpha to live in Australia because it's an epic and deadly wild adventureland.

US has a lot of places like that, too, that produce only grade A alpha material but truth is high civilization makes people soft and soft people get conquered as we're seeing in Europe.
>>
>>68032472
it's deeper than that i think. blacks are raised mostly by single moms and they don't grow up to be beta faggots.
i think it's mostly a function of wealth. white people tend to be richer and live comfier lives. comfy lives breeds feminine males.
>>
>>68032060

A rapidly accelerating feedback loop all the way back from WW2
>>
>>68032060
The only white males that go on the Internet are beta cucks.

The alpha male whites are busy with jobs, make more than 250k, and have no time to be on social media.
>>
>>68032060
I'm white and probably the most alpha person I know

Even my betas have betas
>>
>>68032178
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phossy_jaw
>>
>>68032060
liberal education standards in school.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>68032742
Blacks are more alpha because they're animals, not because being poor makes them alpha.

Nice try, Seth.
>>
>>68033333
nice get, tyron.
it is true that this is also a matter of genetics. probably higher testosteron.
but that doesn't explain why white males have changed so much in the last decades.
it's the comfy life, you dip. when you don't have to fight for anything you turn soft.
>>
File: 1458323654455.png (534 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
1458323654455.png
534 KB, 680x544
>mfw autistic beta faggot
so am i white yet
>>
>>68032238
you really aren't wrong
in this country it is literally standard to be fit
if you aren't fit you are socially non existant and even if you are fit you are still competeing with 90% of males in the country
>>
>>68033951
>don't get too many shekels, goy. it'll make you a pussy

I can think of a certain billionaire presidential candidate who is alpha as fuck, Mr. Goldlevin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.