[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to bbc >they interview south africa guy over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1458358624405.jpg (94 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1458358624405.jpg
94 KB, 1136x640
>listening to bbc
>they interview south africa guy over elections
>south africa guy says south africa is better off than america, says trump is a bad guy who is supported by racists and such a movement could not exist in south africa because south africa is more progressive than america and south africas constitution is better than americas because "it protects minorities"
How the hell could someone beleive this garbage?
>>
>south africa
>"it protects minorities"
>>
File: zimbabwe.jpg (297 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.jpg
297 KB, 2093x608
>>68031811
>niggers think they are a minority in africa
>torture, rape, murder and terrorize actual minorities
>>
>>68031618
>niggers
>a minority
>in south africa

Blacks are truly the most retarded race on the planet.
>>
>be white in south africa
>get taxed to hell to pay for nogs
>get robbed by nogs
>get murdered by nogs
>get blamed by nogs for south africa being shit tier
>>
>>68032036
It'll be the same when browns are the majority in America within a couple years
up until whites are all dead

Thats what liberals have taught them for decades, hate whitey.
>>
>>68031618
>How the hell could someone beleive this garbage?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4
>>
South Africa is one of the most violent and unsafe countries in the world

http://businesstech.co.za/news/government/90808/south-africa-is-one-of-the-most-violent-and-unsafe-countries-in-the-world/
>>
A teenage girl in South Africa randomly started texting me and she hates niggers like no other.
>>
Now they're doing a bit about ted cruz. They say he studied the constitution every free moment he had, having the people he grew up with say how patriotic he was and how they all thought hed be president. They also mentioned hed spend every weekend traveling avross texas defending the constitution.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x405
>>68032036
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 235x214
>>68032586
>tfw Ted Cruz is a liar and a scumbag according to almost every politician he's interacted with
>>
>>68031811

Whites and Asians are protected.
>>
>>68032929
Not according to the people he grew up with. They painted him as the perfect candidate whod go out of his way for his country. Why would they lie to the media?
>>
>>68033309
I should probably mention this is sarcasm before some autist rages at me. Couldnt find a good image to present this.
>>
File: feelsnigger.png (15 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelsnigger.png
15 KB, 645x773
>that feel when can't do math
>that feel when 90% of population and control the government and still oppressed by whitey
>that feel when you gotta kill the boer, rape his wife and necklace his kids
>that feel when u dindu nuffin
>>
>>68032688
>cave's
>>
File: 1458067386446.png (524 KB, 991x549) Image search: [Google]
1458067386446.png
524 KB, 991x549
>>68031618
>listening to bbc

There's your problem. Only the most disillusion lefty faggots believe anything that comes out of that place. Just sit back, laugh and watch as they try to barrage the Farage and stump the Trump.
>>
>>68034570
I like talkshows on the short wave so i though itd tune in.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.