[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Americans think about Black latinos? Most of them are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: images (11).jpg (24 KB, 293x502) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
24 KB, 293x502
What do Americans think about Black latinos?
Most of them are Puertoricans, Dominicans, Brazilians and Haitians.
Are they like African-Americans?
>>
Haitians don't like American blacks.
>>
>>68031286

Most of my experiences with them have been good. But it again depends on the culture they grew up in. Went to the Dominican on a medical relief trip and everyone there was incredibly nice and hard working. My ex had a naturalized dominican roommate and she was kinda into black culture, but infinitely prefer her to the majority. Kinda miss her
>>
>>68031286
Dominicano here. Feel more American than anything, as I was born here to legal immigrants. Most of my friends are American whites, my girlfriend is white, and I prefer white American culture to Dominican culture. Most dominicans have more white ancestry than black anyway, skin color isn't entirely representative of genetic composition.

>pero nunca dejara mi amor a tripleta
>compai
>>
>>68031286
The afro pueotoricans I've met have been pretty adamant on keeping their identity separate from black americans.
>>
>>68032106
Every bus driver I had throughout school was Haitian. Why is this?
>>
>>68031286

I can feel myself getting HIV just looking at them
>>
Honduras is well known for its affirmative action all pf our sportmen and all of our international "artists" are niggers
>>
>>68032897
True dat
>>
dominican women are so hot
>>
>>68034771
ymmv
>>
>black latinos
so a normal black person born in a latin country or a black person mixed with a mestizo?
>>
>>68035210
Black people from Latin America
>>
Black people from my experience are a lot less touchy and ghetto in Latin America.
American blacks have a stronger inferiority complex.
>>
>>68035739
Funny thing is the Portuguese imported the most slaves and treated them the worst. Gotta wonder if the American slave traders picked up a bad bunch from a different part of Africa.
>>
File: dominican.jpg (171 KB, 1278x719) Image search: [Google]
dominican.jpg
171 KB, 1278x719
>>68032448
(you)
>>
>>68035739
From my experience (small interior town), truly black people are usually calm and reserved. Mixed people are loud and obnoxious.
>>
>>68035842
actually this is most likely true. American traders had more money to buy and care for their slaves.

They usually bought the west africa super nigger variety, think NFL linebacker, nigerias, super dark. Strong and built and bought reproductive bulls as well to breed them. A slave would last decades in the American south cotton field or tobacco. society was made up of white cities, schools, churches and farms and of course the slaves.

Brazil was a totally different story. Unlike the British, Portugal only had a population of 4 million this could not export colonists to its vast new lands. So they basically sent single male aristocrats to manage enormous plantations and control huge territories.

These guys had no family so did not build towns, schools, churches. It was basically them and the niggers so they ran the operation super lean. They bought the cheapest slaves from east Africa, think skinny tall ethiopia like, they were more docile. Their life span was 3-4 years in the sugar cane plantations. They imported 60% of slaves because they ran through them so much.
>>
>haitians
>latinos

Are you retarded OP? Haitians are africans.
>>
>>68037701
They're Latin Americans
>>
another factor is that we are more like poor vs rich instead of black versus white, since the population is 15% pure white,10% pure black(mostly people that came here recently) and the majority of mestizos that range from all percentages, but i can see things getting worse as more and more whiter people get more and more rich and the blacks get poorer
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.